The Baby Project || NCT Ships

By Roses_Love_Kpop

Hello, NCT you have been selected for the SM baby project! Please report to the SM building for further inst... More

update
Authors Note
Preview
Introduction
Chapter 1: Jaeyong
Chapter 2: Johnten
Chapter 3: Jungseo
Chapter 4: Doil
Chapter 5: Kunsol
Chapter 6: Yuwin
Chapter 7: Markhyuck
Chapter 8: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 9: Norenmin
Chapter 10: Chensung
Chapter 11: Kangmi
Chapter12: Jaeyong
Chapter 12:Jaeyong pt.2
Chapter 13: Johnten
Chapter 13: Johnten pt.2
Chapter 14: Jungseo
Chapter 14: Jungseo pt.2
Chapter 15: Doil
Chapter 15: Doil pt.2
Chapter 16: Kunsol
Chapter 16: Kunsol pt.2
Chapter 17: Yuwin
Chapter 18: Markhyuck
Chapter 19: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 20: Norenmin
Chapter 21: Chensung
Chapter 22: Kangmi
Chapter 22: Kangmi pt.2
Chapter 23: Jaeyong
Chapter 24: Johnten
Chapter 25: Jungseo
Chapter 26: Doil
Chapter 28: Yuwin
Chapter 29: Markhyuck
Chapter 30: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 31: Norenmin
Chapter 32: Chensung
Chapter 33: Kangmi
Chapter 34: Jaeyong
Chapter 35: Johnten
Chapter 36: Jungseo
Chapter 37: Doil
Chapter 38: Kunsol
Chapter 39: Yuwin
Chapter 40: Markhyuck
Chapter 41: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 42: Norenmin
Chapter 43: Chensung
Chapter 44: Kangmi
Chapter 45: Jaeyong
Chapter 46: Johnten
Chapter 47: Jungseo
Chapter 48: Doil
Chapter 49: Kunsol
Chapter 50: Yuwin
Chapter 51: Markhyuck
Chapter 52: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 53: Norenmin
Chapter 54: Chensung
Chapter 55: Kangmi
Chapter 56: Jaeyong
Chapter 57: Johnten
Chapter 58: Jungseo
Chapter 59: Doil
Chapter 60: Kunsol
Chapter 61: Yuwin
Chapter 62: Markhyuck
Chapter 63: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 64: Norenmin
Chapter 65: Chensung
Chapter 66: Kangmi/wedding day
The end.
The Baby Project 2
dear readers
guys

Chapter 27: Kunsol

1.4K 87 64
By Roses_Love_Kpop

MONDAY

For Kunsol: One month has passed! Can you believe that? because I surely can't.

Your mission just like the other will last two weeks. For this mission, you two will be building a k-pop profile for Jian and will figure out what his talent is. (Singing, dancing, rapping, drawing, etc) You have to create a performance highlighting his talents. Take a video and send it to Kangmi by next Friday. You must also send the k-pop profile to Kangmi by next Friday. any questions, contact Xiaoyu.

"so", Hansol started after reading the letter. He looked at Jian who stared back at him with a blank expression forming a staring contest until Jian blinked. Hansol smiled triumphantly because it was the first time he had actually won.

Jian rolled his eyes and looked at his father with a raised eyebrow. "soooo, what were you gonna say?" Jian asked when Hansol said nothing.

"What's the plan for the week?" Hansol questioned with an innocent smile as he looked at Kun since Kun was the one who usually told them what would be going on for the week.

Kun rolled his eyes and gave them their breakfast. "today and tomorrow we can work on the profile, and the rest of the week and next week we can figure out if Jian can sing, rap, and dance"

"Lucky for the both of you! I can't sing, dance, or rap", Jian said enthusiastically.

"you don't know that...maybe there's some talent within you that you haven't found", Kun stated and ruffled his hair caringly.

"I agree with Kun" Hansol added as he took a bite of his delicious breakfast, he was really lucky to have Kun in his life. "but at the same time, not all of us are born with talent"

Kun gasped and smacked Hansol on the head. "you do not tell that to a kid! don't listen to him Jian, he's just stupid"

"ouch" Hansol murmured while Jian tried to contain his laugh.

"both of you eat your breakfast so we can start our day", Kun said as he took a seat and started to eat his breakfast.

They ate their breakfast with the usual talking, laughter, and Jian making fun of Hansol. However, the difference from other days was that Kun wasn't looking tense or uncomfortable with Hansol's presence. Instead, he was smiling brightly, joking around, there was no hint of sadness in his eyes, and he seemed more comfortable around Hansol. That date must've really shifted something between the two. Hansol was also less tense and more relaxed around Kun. He was still cautious but felt happy about the positive changes.

It would be appropriate to guess that these two were officially together....right? Well, they weren't but they also didn't mind it. I mean both felt happy with how things were between them, but would it stay like this?

After the three ate breakfast, they cleared the table, washed the dishes, and grabbed pencils and paper. At the table, the two adults sat in front of Jian with a white sheet of paper and a pencil. On the other hand, Jian sat in front of them munching on some mochi Kun had made.

"Just answer the questions, alright?", Kun said and Jian nodded obediently in response to the question.

"stage name?"

"Jian", responded the boy because common sense...his name was the best.

"full birth name?"

"Li Jian"

"position in the group?" Hansol asked and Jian looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"take a guess since we obviously don't know"

That's how it went on for a few hours until they completed the questions. The next day, however, they worked on making the profile look nice and adding a picture of Jian looking nice. Even though he wanted to put a picture of him looking like a crackhead, Kun did not allow it. In the end, the profile ended up looking really nice.

Stage Name: Jian

Birth Name: Li Jian

Korean Name:-

Position: Rapper (could be changed*note by Kun*)

Birthday: January 24, 2005

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Height: 167.64 cm (5'6″)

Weight: 52 kg

Blood Type: -

MBTI Type: -

Sub-Unit: -

Jian Facts:

– He was born in Shanghai, China.

– Favorite Foods: anything Kun makes, mochi

– Hobbies: soccer, sleeping

– Favorite Number: 6

– Favorite Season: winter

– Favorite Color: green

– Specialty: soccer

– Favorite Artists: the neighborhood, jay park, arctic monkeys

– Education: Busan Public High School, currently enrolled in Seoul's public high school

– Favorite nickname: Sirius, Padfoot

– Body secret: abs

– Likes: harry potter, playing soccer, sleeping

– Dislikes: having to do anything

– Motto: "it never hurts to try and diffuse the tension"

– Favorite Songs: "why'd you only call me when you're high" by Arctic Monkey

– Jian says that the first thing he notices about people is their hair.

-His three favorite male Harry Potter characters are Sirius Black, Regulus Black, and George Weasley.

-his two favorite female characters are Ginny Weasley and Hermione Granger.

-he is a proud Slytherin.

-his favorite harry potter spell is "Wingardium Leviosa"

-loves to play soccer and watch soccer.

-loves to pull pranks with his best friends.

-can speak and understand Korean, English, and Mandarin/Chinese.

-know how to play drums.

– Jian's ideal type: Someone shorter than him, has similar hobbies to him, is pretty, shares similar values as him, and someone who is respectful.

Wednesday morning, Jian was sleeping peacefully in his bed, minding his own business when Hansol woke him up with a glass of water that went straight to his young peaceful face.

Jian sat up straight away as he felt the cold water go down his body. "OH MY LORD ON THE NAME OF SIRIUS BLACK THAT WAS FUCKING COLD YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" He yelled out as he got out of his bed.

Hansol snorted and cleared his throat before speaking. "watch your language, young man, or I will have to ground you for 2 weeks"

"You can't do that", Jian replied defensively.

"I'm your father", Hansol pointed out.

Jian glared at the man he calls "dad" and took a breath before speaking again. "well father of mine, I would appreciate it if you didn't wake me up with cold water"

"Nah you deserve that from all the teasing you do and the prank you have pulled on me", Hansol said as he walked out of the bedroom.

"Yeah...you're probably right" Jian answered amusedly as he remembered when he cracked an egg on Hansol's hair. Did he get in trouble? yeah...Kun really scolded him for three hours, but he didn't mind it because it was like having a mom.

"Now change so we can eat breakfast", Hansol interrupted the boy's thoughts and left the room.

After Kun scolded Hansol for waking up Jian with cold water, the three sat in the living room. Kun seemed to be thinking about something before standing up from the couch. He left momentarily before coming back with car keys. "we're going on a drive", he said with a smile as he wiggled the keys in his hands.

The other two looked at him weirdly. "right now?" Hansol asked, weirded out by the sudden announcement.

"Yup so grab your stuff and let's go", Kun said, and seeing as how he didn't look like he was joking, the other two hurried to grab their phones and anything they would need. They followed Kun to the car, still suspicious about the whole thing.

Once the three of them were situated and comfortable in the car, Kun started to drive out of the apartment complex parking lot. "here", Kun said as he passed the aux cord to Jian, of course, while still maintaining eyes on the road, "Jian you get to control the aux"

"me...?" Jian asked suspiciously since it was Hansol who usually was in charge of the music. Even Hansol was weird out but just went with it because he felt like Kun had a plan.

"Yes Jian either take the opportunity or don't", Kun answered calmly as he just drove. "we're just going to be driving around the city"

"why?" Jian questioned as he connected his phone to the aux cord and played some music.

"didn't you say that one of your goals was to drive around the city while listening to music?" Kun responded confidently and Jian hummed in response.

Jian smiled to himself and let himself relax in the back seat. He looked out the window and saw the sun shining brightly and the many buildings, stores, and cars they passed. He quietly hummed to the music and excitedly pointed out something he found interesting. Soon he saw the sunset and the moon come out. It was beautiful, truly, something he had never experienced. Then he remembered that this might be the only time he would ever be able to do this so he cherished it.

On the other hand, Hansol stared out the window watching as they passed many buildings and thinking of how different his life had become. He was back with the people who he started his trainee days with. Not to mention, that he has Kun back and now they have a pretend son, but what if they adopt Jian? I mean as annoying as the teenager is, he was actually nice to have around.

Kun drove and drove with the purpose of clearing his thoughts and trying to figure out what Jian's talent was. You see, the purpose of the drive was to get Jian comfortable, and relaxed, and let him play his music with the hope that he will sing along. This was a method to find out what exactly Jian could do without stressing him about it. Also, Kun just needed some time to think of all the events that had happened. Hansol and his relationship had taken a shift, his cousin was getting married, and the departure of Jian was getting closer. It was a lot to take in when this all happened in a 1-week span.

Jian stared at the stars that always gave him hope when he was at the orphanage. The bright shining stars that would always be there to comfort him. He slightly smiled when his comfort song started playing and hummed to the song slowly resulting in singing along with it.

"All this other shit I'm talkin' 'bout they think they know it

I've been praying for somebody to save me, no one's heroic

And my life don't even matter

I know it, I know it, I know I'm hurting deep down but can't show it

I never had a place to call my own

I never had a home

Ain't nobody callin' my phone

Where you been? Where you at? What's on your mind?

They say every life precious but nobody care about mine" The teenager rapped with ease, still staring at the stars. (song: 1-800-273-8255 by Logic, Alessia Cara, and Khalid)

Hansol and Kun smiled to themselves knowing that their lovely teenage son was a rapper. Hansol would have preferred a vocalist but he wasn't complaining...at least Jian had some talent. Kun had already guessed that Jian would be a rapper by the way the teenager talked when he was annoyed, this just affirmed it. Feeling accomplished for the day, Kun drove back home.

For the next few days, they worked on a song and got Jian to accept that he could actually rap. Kun and Hansol had to do a lot of reassurance and help him through the song, but they didn't mind because they were there for that. The song Jian had picked was 'MOMMAE' by Jay Park and Ugly Duck.

However, once Jian was confident and happy with how he was rapping, they recorded the song and video to it. Of course, with Jian's confidence level the video was a little extra. It involved him playing soccer, doing tricks with the soccer ball, dancing to the song, dripping water on himself(which Kun scolded him for because he could get sick), and Hansol joining in with the twerking.

Yeah...that was Kun's lovely family, but he wasn't complaining especially when he got to see the other two getting along...kind of. Jian was teaching Hansol how to properly twerk and getting annoyed when Hansol didn't do it right.

Kun just watched with a smile and took pictures for memory, because this was his family.

................................................................................................................................................................

I'm sorry if it's boring!

~Rose🌹<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 258 56
INI CERITA KHUSUS NAKAMOTO FAMILY! BAGI KALIAN YANG TIDAK SUKA DENGAN FAMILY ATAU CERITA INI? DILARANG UNTUK KOMEN NEGATIF BAIK DIKOLOM KOMENTAR MAUP...
173K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
8.3K 296 25
It's all about a chance..
90.6K 4.2K 32
This is the story of two freshmen who was able to passed the entrance exam in a well-known and prestigious university. Nine lives alone and is livin...