The Baby Project || NCT Ships

By Roses_Love_Kpop

Hello, NCT you have been selected for the SM baby project! Please report to the SM building for further inst... More

update
Authors Note
Preview
Introduction
Chapter 1: Jaeyong
Chapter 2: Johnten
Chapter 3: Jungseo
Chapter 4: Doil
Chapter 5: Kunsol
Chapter 6: Yuwin
Chapter 7: Markhyuck
Chapter 8: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 9: Norenmin
Chapter 10: Chensung
Chapter 11: Kangmi
Chapter12: Jaeyong
Chapter 12:Jaeyong pt.2
Chapter 13: Johnten
Chapter 13: Johnten pt.2
Chapter 14: Jungseo
Chapter 14: Jungseo pt.2
Chapter 15: Doil
Chapter 15: Doil pt.2
Chapter 16: Kunsol
Chapter 16: Kunsol pt.2
Chapter 17: Yuwin
Chapter 18: Markhyuck
Chapter 19: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 20: Norenmin
Chapter 21: Chensung
Chapter 22: Kangmi
Chapter 22: Kangmi pt.2
Chapter 23: Jaeyong
Chapter 24: Johnten
Chapter 25: Jungseo
Chapter 26: Doil
Chapter 27: Kunsol
Chapter 28: Yuwin
Chapter 29: Markhyuck
Chapter 30: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 31: Norenmin
Chapter 32: Chensung
Chapter 33: Kangmi
Chapter 34: Jaeyong
Chapter 35: Johnten
Chapter 36: Jungseo
Chapter 37: Doil
Chapter 38: Kunsol
Chapter 39: Yuwin
Chapter 40: Markhyuck
Chapter 41: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 42: Norenmin
Chapter 43: Chensung
Chapter 44: Kangmi
Chapter 45: Jaeyong
Chapter 46: Johnten
Chapter 47: Jungseo
Chapter 48: Doil
Chapter 49: Kunsol
Chapter 50: Yuwin
Chapter 51: Markhyuck
Chapter 52: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 53: Norenmin
Chapter 54: Chensung
Chapter 55: Kangmi
Chapter 56: Jaeyong
Chapter 57: Johnten
Chapter 58: Jungseo
Chapter 59: Doil
Chapter 60: Kunsol
Chapter 62: Markhyuck
Chapter 63: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 64: Norenmin
Chapter 65: Chensung
Chapter 66: Kangmi/wedding day
The end.
The Baby Project 2
dear readers
guys

Chapter 61: Yuwin

1.1K 68 17
By Roses_Love_Kpop

{EDITED AND PUBLISHED}

"do we have to go?" Yuta asked his boyfriend in a whiny tone.

"yes" Sicheng responded firmly.

Yuta sighed and pouted before looking at Sicheng with puppy eyes. "but isn't it so much better to just lay in bed and cuddle", he said.

"I'm not saying it's not but it's kind of rude to no go", Sicheng told his boyfriend. He stood in front of Yuta and placed both of his hands on Yuta's cheeks before kissing him lightly on the lips. "Please stop complaining"

"Okay fine I'll go to Johnny's bachelorette party", Yuta responded.

"great", Sicheng said with a smile before kissing Yuta on the lips once again.

Both got ready for the bachelorette parties and headed out once they were ready. This time Sicheng would be going to Johnny's and Ten's apartment while Yuta went to Jaehyun's and Taeyong's apartment.

Yuta and Sicheng shared one more kiss before parting ways. "I love you winwinnie" The Japanese whispered on top of Sichengs lips.

"I love you too Yuta, now get your ass inside that apartment and see you later" Sicheng responded with a smile as pushed his boyfriend towards Jaehyun's and Taeyong's apartment.

"See you later" Yuta replied before knocking on the apartment door and being let in by Park Jisung.

Sicheng knocked on Johnny's and Ten's apartment and was greeted by Huang Renjun, who opened the door for him. Renjun smiled brightly upon seeing his favorite ge and let him in immediately. "Hi Sicheng hyung, how are you?"

"I'm good, what about you?" Sicheng responded as they walked towards everyone.

"Wonderful" Renjun replied with a smile.

"Ah, are Jeno and Jaemin treating you right?" Sicheng asked the boy who he considers his little brother.

Renjun's face brightened upon the mention of his boyfriends. "Yup, they are amazing boyfriends" He exclaimed with a soft smile.

"I'm glad to hear that", Sicheng said as he ruffled the younger's hair.

Sicheng greeted everyone before taking a seat on the couch next to Donghyuck. The younger wasted no time clinging on to his hyung, who he barely sees, and showing his affectionate side.

Ten stood in front of everyone and clapped his hands loudly to get everyone's attention. "everyone, here is the plan for today. First, we're going to a movie theater to watch "fifty shades of grey" and then we're going to a karaoke place. After that, were going to a Korean barbecue place to drink and have meat. How does that sound?"

"Fun and like I'm about to get drunk", Donghyuck said excitedly.

"As long as you tell Mark that I did try to stop you from drinking", Yangyang said and Donghyuck gave him a thumbs up. Mark, Donghyuck, Yangyang, Xiaojun, and Hendery had actually met at the lobby and well Donghyuck had promised Mark that he wouldn't get too drunk. While Mark made Yangyang promise that he would watch the amount of alcohol Donghyuck consumed and Donghyuck promised Xiaojun and Hendery to stop Yangyang from drinking too much. You see where the problem is...but oh well.

Sicheng chuckled and ruffled Donghyuck's hair. "you turn legal and you're drinking left and right", he told the younger.

"Hyung, you gotta live your life before it's too late", Donghyuck said with a charming smile.

Ten wasn't even gonna try to stop Donghyuck from drinking because he literally lives by the same motto. "Okay, so let's get going to the movie theatre!"

While they made their way to the cars and headed to the movie theatre the other bachelorette party was in the middle of playing twister.

"I don't think I can stretch that far", Lucas said before he collapsed and made everyone else fall with him.

"Ah common man", Mark exclaimed and pushed Jeno off him.

Lucas looked at all of them apologetically. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold myself anymore", he explained.

Yuta laughed as he watched them, he had seen the whole game and how they just collapsed. It was just funny, but you may be wondering how they ended up playing twister. Well, they got bored and started playing games.

They would be having a paintball fight later in the day. However, it was by appointment so they had time to kill before they had to leave for the paintball game place.

With this in mind, they started playing games such as twister, Candyland, truth or dare, and uno. A disaster that was because of how competitive they got. Especially with uno which had them on the verge of punching each other.

Johnny clapped his hands loudly enough to get their attention. "Well gentlemen it's time we head out so we get to the paintball place in time", he told them.

"Right!", Jaehyun exclaimed more to himself than for the others since he had forgotten about that. He had gotten too invested in his game of candy land against Jisung, Jaemin, and Sungchan.

Jisung frowned as he thought about something. "How are we getting there?", he questioned. He also wanted to question the fact that Dingxiang and Josh weren't there but it seemed like they were trying to avoid talking about them. By "they" he meant Yuta, Johnny, Mark, Jaehyun, Sungchan, Junseo, and Lucas.

"I rented a minivan which fits all of us, and I can potentially drive", Johnny said as he showed them the keys.

"We won't crash right?", Yuta joked.

Johnny shook his head. "Nope I guarantee a save drive, now let's go", he told them as he motioned them to get up. They did as they were told and made their way to the minivan. Everyone got in the minivan and took a seat.

Yuta decided to sit next to his bro Mark Lee for the sake of catching up with him. They hadn't really talked the past few days so this was the perfect moment to talk about their lives. For example, how they both were now in relationships with the people they love. Yuta also didn't forget to mention that Sicheng was a little jealous of the amount of attention he had given Mark during the kick-it era.

On the other hand, Sicheng was having the time of his life watching "Captain America: Civil War". They were supposed to watch fifty shades of grey but after some contemplation, they didn't feel like it for reasons of the only good thing being Christian Gray. However, with Captain America: Civil War there were a lot of good things to see.

Once the movie ended, they headed to the karaoke place. There they got a room, bought snacks, and alcohol before settling themselves in the room that they would have for two hours.

"Who wants to sing first?" Renjun asked as he scrolled through the songs.

"I think Ten should sing first because it is his bachelorette party", Kun said as he pointed at Ten. They all seem to agree as they convinced Ten to sing first.

"fine, I'll go first!", Ten said with a smile and Renjun handed him the control so he could pick the song he wanted to sing, Ten scrolled through the list until he found the foreign songs. "I didn't they had Ariana grande but in that case, I'll sing 'thank u, next'", he said with surprise. To be honest, he didn't even know there was a foreign song part but he found it.

Ten started singing and feeling himself with the song even though he was about to get married. Sicheng just watched with a smile as his friend enjoyed his last moments as an unmarried person.

After Ten, they all took turns to sing. Donghyuck and Renjun sang to troublemaker by troublemaker. Chenle, Yangyang, Sicheng, and Shotaro sang to wow thing, while Kun and Taeyong decided to duet "monster" by red velvet. Taeil sang an Ariana Grande song, and Jungwoo sang "move" by Taemin. They sang many more songs and had fun.

They were having a calm kind of fun, but the other bachelorette party was surely not. After they had gotten to the paintball place, they split into teams, geared up, and got ready to shoot each other. The point of the game was to get the flag from the other side without getting shot.

Yuta was more than ready for this game, which he was confident in winning especially with his team. His team consisted of Jeno, Hendery, Mark, Jaehyun, and Hansol. The other team consisted of Sungchan, Jaemin, Xiaojun, Lucas, Doyoung, and Johnny. Jisung wasn't playing because he didn't like the sound of gunshots and just loud sounds in general, and Junseo stayed with him to keep him company.

The game started and everything got intense as they shot each other and tried to get to the other side. At some point, Jeno shot Jaemin and it was quite dramatic.

"Jeno, how could you? After everything I've given you and everything I've done for you", Jaemin said dramatically as he fell to the floor.

Jeno rolled his eyes and crouched next to his boyfriend. "life is unfair, sweetheart"

"You could have at least given me time to run", Jaemin said with a pout.

Jeno chuckled. "i promise to make it up to you once we're out of here", he told him.

"Promise"

"Promise.", Jeno said firmly and didn't notice the boy creeping up behind him. To his luck, before the boy could shoot him, the boy was shot.

"Sorry Xiaojun!" Hendery exclaimed apologetically.

Xiaojun looked at him with a blank expression and then pouted. "really Hendery?! I thought you loved me", he said dramatically.

"I do but you were about to shoot Jeno and that is a big no-no, my love"

Yuta, who had been watching from the side, rolled his eyes at the two couples. "Hey lovebirds, say goodbye to you're boyfriends and continue the game", he told them. The four boys blushed and nodded.

In the end, Johnny's team won because of Johnny's and Sungchan's great aiming skills. After the game, they had dinner which ended up just being McDonald's because they felt like eating McDonald's.

They had McDonald's, while Ten and the others were eating at a Korean barbecue place for dinner. They were having delicious meat and pork. Not to mention, the soju that they were having along with their food.

"I love meat with all of my heart", Donghyuck said as he ate the meat and savored it.

Sicheng couldn't agree more with Donghyuck as he ate his own meat. It was so juicy, well-cooked, and delicious. All thanks to Kun, who had been grilling the meat and feeding them. They enjoyed their time while eating, talking, and joking around. The younger members did ask about Kangmi and why she wasn't there, and they gave them a vague answer. They didn't want to freak them out about the current situation they were facing so they just told them that she was busy.

It was pretty late and dark outside by the time Sicheng got back to the apartment. To not much of his surprise, he found Yuta waiting for him in the living room.

"I'm back" He announced softly as he made his way towards Yuta.

Yuta looked at him with a smile. "About time", he said.

Sicheng chuckled. "Have you been waiting a long time?", he questioned.

Yuta shook his head. "Just a few minutes but without you, it feels like hours", he whined.

Sicheng walked to sit next to Yuta, but Yuta pulled Sicheng to his lap and hugged him by the waist, placing his head on Sichengs shoulder. He held the Chinese firmly and with care.

Sicheng sighed and let himself relax into Yuta's hold, placing his hands on top of the Japanese hands that were around his waist. "how was your day?"

"Eh it was okay, would've been better if I was with you", Yuta murmured as he placed a soft kiss on Sicheng's neck. "How was your day?" He asked the Chinese.

"Pretty good, no one got really drunk well except for Donghyuck but I had fun today", Sicheng answered with a smile before a silence formed.

It was a comfortable silence, the kind of silence that you can only have with the person you love. Both enjoyed it, especially because they had each other. That was how another night for them ended.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 258 56
INI CERITA KHUSUS NAKAMOTO FAMILY! BAGI KALIAN YANG TIDAK SUKA DENGAN FAMILY ATAU CERITA INI? DILARANG UNTUK KOMEN NEGATIF BAIK DIKOLOM KOMENTAR MAUP...
1.1M 88.9K 62
╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred percent FICTION. the...
127K 2.3K 44
Alexandra Lewis shows up in the maze with no memory except from the memory of mates. She wakes up confused, scared and lost. What happens when she fi...
758K 23.9K 41
What happens when Kira falls for you? What happens when he might actually have a softer side to him. But what if you like him back? From a shy girl t...