The Baby Project || NCT Ships

By Roses_Love_Kpop

Hello, NCT you have been selected for the SM baby project! Please report to the SM building for further inst... More

update
Authors Note
Preview
Introduction
Chapter 1: Jaeyong
Chapter 2: Johnten
Chapter 3: Jungseo
Chapter 4: Doil
Chapter 5: Kunsol
Chapter 6: Yuwin
Chapter 7: Markhyuck
Chapter 8: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 9: Norenmin
Chapter 10: Chensung
Chapter 11: Kangmi
Chapter12: Jaeyong
Chapter 12:Jaeyong pt.2
Chapter 13: Johnten
Chapter 13: Johnten pt.2
Chapter 14: Jungseo
Chapter 14: Jungseo pt.2
Chapter 15: Doil
Chapter 15: Doil pt.2
Chapter 16: Kunsol
Chapter 16: Kunsol pt.2
Chapter 17: Yuwin
Chapter 18: Markhyuck
Chapter 19: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 20: Norenmin
Chapter 21: Chensung
Chapter 22: Kangmi
Chapter 22: Kangmi pt.2
Chapter 23: Jaeyong
Chapter 24: Johnten
Chapter 25: Jungseo
Chapter 26: Doil
Chapter 27: Kunsol
Chapter 28: Yuwin
Chapter 29: Markhyuck
Chapter 30: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 31: Norenmin
Chapter 32: Chensung
Chapter 33: Kangmi
Chapter 34: Jaeyong
Chapter 35: Johnten
Chapter 36: Jungseo
Chapter 37: Doil
Chapter 38: Kunsol
Chapter 39: Yuwin
Chapter 40: Markhyuck
Chapter 41: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 42: Norenmin
Chapter 43: Chensung
Chapter 44: Kangmi
Chapter 45: Jaeyong
Chapter 46: Johnten
Chapter 47: Jungseo
Chapter 48: Doil
Chapter 49: Kunsol
Chapter 50: Yuwin
Chapter 51: Markhyuck
Chapter 52: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 53: Norenmin
Chapter 54: Chensung
Chapter 55: Kangmi
Chapter 56: Jaeyong
Chapter 57: Johnten
Chapter 58: Jungseo
Chapter 60: Kunsol
Chapter 61: Yuwin
Chapter 62: Markhyuck
Chapter 63: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 64: Norenmin
Chapter 65: Chensung
Chapter 66: Kangmi/wedding day
The end.
The Baby Project 2
dear readers
guys

Chapter 59: Doil

1K 61 35
By Roses_Love_Kpop

{EDITED AND PUBLISHED}

Miyoung woke up early once again because she had practice. However, on this beautiful Thursday, they would be starting practice later than usual because Emma wanted them to get more sleep. Plus they were doing pretty good with the songs and performing them.

Nonetheless, she stood up from her bed and did her morning routine. However, unlike other days, this time when she stood up from her bed she felt a sudden pain in her lower abdomen and something dripping out of her blatter, her period. In a split second, she found herself in the bathroom looking for pads and sighing in relief when she found the box.

She was lucky that Doyoung and Taeil always made sure that she had all the hygiene products she needed and always made sure to restock. Actually, she found it surprising that since the first day her bathroom already had pads and many hygiene products. She later found out that Taeil and Doyoumg had made sure to get everything once they found out that they would be taking care of a girl.

This made it a lot less awkward when she got her period in the first month of her staying there. Plus they were so nice to her when she was on her days, asking her if she needed anything for the pain or if she wanted any food. They were the best parents one could ask.

Anyways, Miyoung had to suck it up and change into some comfortable clothes because she had practice. She grabbed a good amount of pads and put them inside her bag, grabbed her phone, and left for the dance studio. At the dance studio, she wasted no time looking for Emma to tell her about the situation.

Once she found Emma, she walked up to her and pulled her aside. "Mary is back", Miyoung told her leader who immediately understood. "Mary" is their code name for a period because it's the only name the three of them could agree on.

"Are you okay? Do you need to sit out today? Are the cramps bad? Do you need me to tell Joshua about the outfits for the concert? Do you need anything?" Emma asked worriedly. She knew how bad period cramps could get and didn't want Miyoung to feel worse.

"I'm fine and no I don't need to sit out, the cramps are okay right now, yes please tell Joshua, and I don't need anything at the moment" Miyoung answered each of her questions.

"Got it, you can rest for now since we still have time before we begin, tell me if the cramps get bad, okay?", Emma said as she took out her phone to call Joshua.

"Yes ma'am", Miyoung said and left Emma alone so she could make the call. She didn't feel like having any more human interaction, so she sat in a corner and played on her phone until practice started.

"there's something about you doing this that just doesn't seem right", Doyoung told Taeil who was trying to buy their groceries online. While Taeil purchased the groceries, Doyoung was sweeping the living room.

Taeil frowned. "I'm sure this is how you do it", the older said as he pressed the button of "place order". It was his first doing it and he was pretty proud of himself for going through it.

Doyoung finished sweeping and went to see how Taeil was doing. He looked at the screen and read the receipt only to realize that Taeil had ordered the groceries from the store location that was three hours away instead of the one five minutes away. "babe, you ordered from the wrong location", he told Taeil with a soft smile.

"no I didn't...wait, nevermind I did", Taeil said a little embarrassed, "haha my bad"

Doyoung rolled his eyes playfully and kissed the top of the older's head, not wanting to make Taeil feel bad for not ordering it to the right place. "Remind me to never let you do this alone"

"noted", Taeil responded.

"well then baby, we should probably get going"

Miyoung got back home and was more than happy to finally have time to relax. Doyoung had texted her that Taeil and he wouldn't be home due to some circumstances which she did not want to question, but they did say that they would buy her dinner. She quietly hummed as she went inside her room and yelled out of surprise when she saw two boys in her room.

The two boys screamed back in surprise and a dog started barking...wait a dog? Miyoung looked at the two males and then at the dog. "what the hell Jeno and Xiaojun!" She exclaimed with her hand on her heart.

The two boys looked at her with an innocent smile. "it's spa night", Xiaojun said and Miyoung sighed. How could she forget, they had agreed on doing a spa night.

"How did you two even get in? And why are you in my room?" She asked and they looked at each other.

"Doyoung and Taeil let us in before they left", Xiaojun answered.

"And you have a really comfortable bed", he added with an innocent smile.

Jeno on the other hand was spinning on her rolling chair. "And I love sitting in your desk chair because I can spinnn", he said with a happy smile.

"Okay, but why is there a dog here?" She asked and Xiaojun looked at the dog.

"Oh, this is Bella...WayVs dog", he said as he softly patted the dog.

"We brought the ice cream, chocolate, chips, and sheet face maks", Jeno added once he stopped spinning.

"Yeah okay I'm gonna take a quick shower and then we can start spa night", Miyoung told them. She grabbed another pair of clothes and went inside her bathroom.

She could honestly care less about leaving those two alone in her room because she had nothing to hide and they usually didn't snoop around her stuff. Plus it's not like they see her as something more than a sister and both are gay, so should she really worry about leaving them in her room.

"Got it", Jeno responded as Miyoung closed the door.

Once Miyoung was out of the shower, they started their spa night by eating some ice cream while watching a movie. Then they put the sheet face mask on each other while calm and relaxing music played in the background. They did manicures on each other and painted their nails and Bella's nails. All of this while telling each other the tea they knew.

By the time Doyoung and Taeil were back, the three were more than hungry so as soon as they saw the food they ate it. Then their night ended after eating dinner because Xiaojun and Jeno had to go back to their boyfriends.

CONCERT DAY part.4

After performing "we young", they sang "fool" by NCT 127, "yeah yeah yeah" by WayV, and "yestoday" by NCT U. Then Jieun and Miyoung sang their duet while the others left to change into different clothes. It would be their last change of clothes since the concert was getting closer to the end.

The last clothing change that Joshua had prepared. This time Emma changed into white cargo pants, a light beige crop top, and light beige sneakers. David into light blue jeans, a white oversized shirt, and white vans. Jian into black cargo pants, a light brown oversized shirt, and white sneakers. Jinwoo into black jeans, white converse, and a brown sweater over a white long sleeve. Once Jieun and Miyoung were done performing, they ran to change while others went out to do the last talking with the crowd.

The leader and three boys stood on the stage in front of the NCT members with a smile. "Wow, can you believe that we are only four songs away from ending the concert?" Jian asked while fixing his earpiece

"NOOOOO!"

They chuckled at NCT's response. They were really acting like fangirls and fanboys.

"Yeah we don't want it to end either", Emma said with a sad smile.

"Sadly, it's time for us to say goodbye! starting with our amazing leader, Emma", Jinwoo said as he pointed to the girl.

Emma smiled before speaking.

"Thank you for coming and supporting us as the new unit of NCT!", she jokingly said but if she knew what would happen in the future "I also want to thank Taeyong and Jaehyun for being amazing parents, thank you for taking care of me these past 2 months and weeks. And of course, I cannot forget my lovely and annoying brothers Jaemin, Sungchan, and Jisung. I hope the best for you three and thank you for being amazing brothers! I also want to thank Kangmi and Xiaoyu for allowing me to have a family and experience a normal life! Again thank you to every who came to supports us"

Taeyong smiled proudly at his daughter. She was even good at doing speeches.

Next was Jian. "so like I don't know what to say...umm thank you for coming to the concert! I'm thankful for your support. Thank you, Kun and Hansol for being amazing parents and Joshua who became like a little brother to me. Not to mention, Yangyang, Renjun, and Chenle who are amazing people that took me in as their bro with no questions. A special shout out to Joshua, who became our stylist. Thank you!"

Then Jinwoo gave his speech. "thank you for taking your time and coming to support us! Not like you had much of an option...anyways I would like to thank Jungwoo and Junseo for being amazing parents, and Mark and Shotaro for being good brothers. Most importantly, I would like to thank NCT as a whole for coming into my and my sister's life and giving us hope in life. In case you didn't know, we are nctzens who will always support you all, thank you."

By this point, Miyoung and Jieun had joined them on stage.

Lucky for Jieun it was her turn. "thank you for coming! umm, I want to thank Jungwoo and Junseo for taking care of me these past few weeks and months and to my three bros for being themselves. I also want to thank Kangmi and Xiaoyu for this opportunity! oh and I want to thank NCT for giving me a reason to be positive! as you may know, I'm a nctzen and you guys really made my days better when you debuted! thank you for your hard work and remember that we will always Love you guys!"

Most of the boys felt touched by the twin's words. They were the only nctzens they were ever close to.

next was Miyoung. "thank you for coming to support us! these past few weeks we have worked really hard to give a good quality concert but I wouldn't be here without Kangmi and Xiaoyu who gave me the amazing opportunity to have a family. I also want to thank Doyoung and Taeil for being amazing parents! and Jeno and Xiaojun for being the best brothers! and Renjun, Jaemin, Yangyang, and Hendery for being the best brothers in law"

and last but not least, David. "wow the concert really went by quickly", he chuckled sadly, "again thank you for taking your time and coming here to support us! I want to say a special thank you to Ten and Johnny for just being amazing, and thank you Hendery and Donghyuck for being my brothers in this period of time! sadly as the concert is ending we only have four more songs, I hope you enjoy them!"

Emma waited for David to finish before speaking again. She looked at her groupmates with a smile. "don't you guys think, it's time for us to 'open our eyes'?"

"I think it is", Jieun responded as they moved to their first position for "the seventh sense".

Miyoung chuckled and brought the microphone to her mouth. "gentlemen, they present to you "the seventh sense", she said and walked out of the stage.

She stood on standby with a smile as she watched her friends perform. what if this was them in the future?.......................................................................................................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
17.1K 590 5
Renjun is his sunshine. So who are we talking about?! [Lee Jeno x Huang Renjun] [Pretty much a sequel for Paint, Flowers, and Dirty Laundry] © 2018 n...
1.1M 88.9K 62
╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred percent FICTION. the...
5.3K 161 24
Living in an apartment building with very thin walls is very annoying. But what would you say if two boys found eachother again that way? [RenHyuck] ...