Remember me? ยฐ|Sunki story|ยฐ

By Sunooscrown

This story is about two childhood friends who lost connection after something terrible happened.Is Niki going... More

๐Ÿ”ฎDay 1 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 1 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 1 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 1 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 2 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 2 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay2 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDayโ€‹ 2 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 3 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 3 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 3 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 3 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 4 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 4 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 4 (3/4) ๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 4 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 5 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 5 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay5 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 5 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 6 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 6 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 6 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 6 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 7 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDayโ€‹ 7 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 7 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 7 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 8 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 8 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 8 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 8 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 9 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 9 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 9 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎChanges? Day 9 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 10 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 10 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 10 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 10 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 11 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 11(2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 11 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 11 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 12 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 12 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ“Clue 1๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ“Clue 2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 12 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ“Clue 3๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 12 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 13 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 13 (3/4) The Final Chapter๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 13(4/4) Everything comes to an end-Special Chapter๐Ÿ”ฎ
Week 1
Week 2-3(+a Question+sad )
!Your voice!

๐Ÿ”ฎDay 13 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ

923 68 68
By Sunooscrown

/Sunoo/

"Let's go Sunoo"he said and tried to open the car door.

"Is h-he dead?"I asked and looked at the car keys.I grabbed it and turned it around to start the car.

"Sunoo look at me."

"Did I kill him?I made him kill himself.Because of me Minho died.Because of me everyone else got hurt."I repeated it again and again in my head.

Niki knocked on the car door and I looked into his eyes."Open the door please Baby."he asked me but it sounded like an order.

I shook my head and began to shiver more."Baby boy please,it kills me that I can't hug you right now."

"Officer let him breath for god shakes!I can handle it!"he suddely turned around and screamed at 3 Police officers who took some steps back.

"I'm here and I won't leave."he muttered,sat down and leaned against the car."Should I go out or drive away?"

/Niki/

I was sitting on the ground waiting for Sunoo to open the door."You said trust me Sunoo,I did and now please trust me."I whispered.

Flashback/Niki/

"What the hell happened?!"Jungwon screamed at me and tried to get me calm down.

"Sungchul I don't know what you did or not but we will talk about it later.You call the police now and say it's an emergency.Jungwon you go get Jaebeom.On Sunoos phone is an adress and it seems like it had something to do with the code.When the police arrives I give them Niki's phone."

"What about you?"Jungwon asked me.

"....he said trust me and I will make him trust me too."I answered and left the house and run down the street.

I tried to find the bus so I get to Hanbin and K but I found someone else."Can we talk?"

"H-how?!"I yelled at the boy.I wanted to punch him to death.I really wanted to kill him right now but I knew I didn't had enough time.

"Let me help you.I lost everything already,at least I can help two people grow up together.I lost Minho,the one and only who loved me in this world.It's his wish,his very last wish."

"Why should I trust you Han Jisung."I growled really wanting to push him and fight with him.

"You have no reason to trust me.Just take this."he answered and gave me a music box."Play this infront of Sunoo.I stole it from Jeongins place and back then he often told me it was his mothers box."

I took it and it was heavy."Why are you doing this?Why are you even alive.Is Jeongin really the traitor!?"

"I have my contacts remember and ....yea but hes not the only one.Sunoo seems like he doesn't remember what happened but Jeongin told me stuff about him and I dont know anything."

He turned around and was about to go when he said "I go to the police now.I turn myself in and will make sure I get what I deserve."

„W-wait!"he turned around and stopped going."I will personally kill you if it doesn't work.I promise that."He smiled and left me there.

Present/Niki

„Sunoo"I spoke up."Do you remember this?"I asked and let the music play.

......
.......
...........

„I-its w-was my b-birt-birthday pre-sent.."he silently cried into his arms.The police officers only looked at us.They declared Jeongin as dead and asked me if I want to see him one ladt time.

„Baby I'm back in a few second.Why don't you open the door for me and take the music box and listen to it?Mhm deal?"I asked him hoping he opens the door.

I heared him taling the car keys and he slowly opened the door."Wanna hug me so badly?"I asked him hearing him chuckling a little bit."You can cuddle me all you want when I come back."

He nodded and took the box playing the music all over again.He gave me the keys and I put them into my pockets and left to see Jeongins body."Are you sure you want to see him?You are still a little kid."one police officer said and held my shoulder.

„We all are kids.The age doesn't matter anymore.We've gone through enough shit.I want to end this."I answered and she nodded.

I looked blankly at the dead body infront of me."Rott in hell and I hope you will never find your peace.I will make Sunoo enjoy his life and make him the happiest boy on earth." I spit on his dead body the very last time and nodded to the officers and left to go to Sunoo.

„I-is Ja-jaebeom Hyung s-still al-alive?"he  asked me.He looked so scared and helpless in this moment."Hes home,with everyone else."I said and finally hugged his skinny beautiful body.We stayed like this in the car.I hated the smell of Jeongins parfum in the car but I didn't wanted to force Sunoo out of the car.

„I w-wanna go."he cried not letting me go.
I whipped his tears away and smiled at him caressing his left cheek.

„I called already your parents and a taxi.Please stay strong,you guy's did a great job now enjoy your youth."she smiled at us and left us alone.

„Finally some normal officers"I whispered and heared Sunoo giggle again.It was music in my ears.

„Nicolas Hyung bought you a big teddy and Hanbin made pizza!"I tried to cheer him up a little bit more.

I looked at the taxi who just arrived."Let's go prince."I said and we went inside the taxi.We drove a few minutes before Sunoo started crying again."Whats wrong baby?"I asked taking him carefully on my lap.

„M sorry f-for L-lee know."he squabbled qickly out and cried even more."No Baby dont feel sorry okay?It wasn't ur fault.It was Hyungie."I said but he shook his head.

„H-hyung ne-nedded to lie...i-it was Je-jeongin."he stuttered and I finally inhaled in relief.I loved Sungchul Hyung and I trusted him alot but I couldn't stop thinking about him killing someone.

„I wish you two well and I hope you guy's go through everything together."the driver said when he parked the car indront of Hanbins house.

„Thank you Sir."I thanked him and wished him well too.We got out of the car when we heared loud noises inside the house.

„Sunoo stay behind my back..."

Aish I dont want to end this book.It was my very first book every and I already surpassed so many goals already.Woa I can't end this like that T^T See you in our next chapter

Have a wonderful day❤️

We stan Heeseung's soft side!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 951 34
[Book 1/2] Ever since Sunoo first laid eyes on Sunghoon, all he wanted to do was be close to him, but he can barely even look him in the eyes. So, wh...
195K 11.4K 43
โit's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!โž - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...
121K 7.3K 17
After his breakup with Park Sunghoon, Sunoo finds himself joining an online game after his best friend, Jungwon, forces him to play. And there comes...