No One Knew - H2OVanoss [Book...

By Rinkpai

[Cover Artwork: chloesimagination from DeviantArt] [Theme Song: Starset - Carnivore] - He busted through the... More

Chapter 1: Another School Day?
Chapter 2: Lies
Chapter 3: Lunch Lady Mistakes
Chapter 4: Saved By Mr. Steph
Chapter 5: Truth Or Dare
Chapter 6: Home
Chapter 7: Avoiding Hurts
Chapter 8: Just Us
Chapter 9: What Are You Waiting For?
Chapter 10: Broken Promise
Chapter 11: The Party
Chapter 12: Edge Of Insanity
Chapter 13: Walking Out
Chapter 14: A Real Nightmare
Chapter 15: House Of Memories
Chapter 16: The New Kid Problems
Chapter 17: Voices Getting Along
Chapter 18: Tables Have Turned
Chapter 19: Exposed
Chapter 21: Slowly Consuming Evan
Chapter 22: Promise Me
Chapter 23: Felix & Ryan
Chapter 24: Evan Going Mad? You're A Joke!
Chapter 25: You Just Don't Mess With H2OVanoss
Chapter 26: You Just Gotta Stay Strong
Chapter 27: Hide - Run - Seek - Die
z (edited)
Chapter 28: Brothers Forever
Chapter 29: Unpleased Cryoatic?
Chapter 30: Revenge In The Woods
Chapter 31: Yin & Yang
Chapter 32: Friday? Friday.
Chapter 33: Never Goodbye, It's See You Later. Right?
Chapter 34: Worst Fears Come True
Chapter 35: The Pain & Realization
#4
Chapter 36: Drowning
Chapter 37: Cabin
Chapter 37.2: Timeless
This 'Fandom' #5
Chapter 38.1: Hey
Chapter 38.2: Marcel - The Nicknames
Chapter 38.3: Lui - The Smile
Chapter 38.4: David - The Gay Adventure
Chapter 38.5: Craig - The Confessions
Chapter 38.6: Tyler - The Save
Chapter 38.7: Evan - The Crush
Chapter 39: Fearless
I Apologize #7
Chapter 40: World War 3 - Won
Chapter 41: Another School Day.
Uhh heyyyy #9

Chapter 20: Their Deserts

6.5K 243 272
By Rinkpai

1. Shake Me Up - The Royal (The First Song That Plays)

2. Sterling Knight - What You Mean To Me

Have a cute chapter.

Delirious' POV

 Tyler, Craig, Evan and I were walking to Evan's house, he wanted the four of us there? Normally it's just me and him on the weekends. But I guess since Craig and Tyler are dating, we have.. what do you call those.. 'couple friends?' I guess. I mean I didn't really care that they came over. We all were good friends. Look's like we all were spending the night at Evan's house, it took us awhile to actually get our stuff because Craig had a mini fight with his Mom. Turns out he wasn't suppose to be leaving the house tonight but he did anyways.

'Why do I feel like they are planning something...'

Might be because they are, well.. At least Tyler and Evan. They are sneaky devils. Just like at lunch.

'But that was cute!'

I rolled my eyes and sighed happily. I didn't realize I was lacking behind everyone. I was a distance away from Tyler, Craig and Evan. I guess they didn't notice since they all were talking. I looked at the ground and kept going my normal pace. I wasn't much for talking if I'm honest. I just wanted to get to Evan's House and just lay down, I was done with this day. I still have energy for things but I was still tired of this day.

'That's because of heavy bullying.'

Yeah.

"Jon! Come on, we're almost there, Why are you way back here?" I heard Evan say, I looked up and saw Evan walking towards me. He had this smirk on his face as he took my hands, he pulled me to the others faster. I sighed and walked with them, Evan put an arm around my waist and they continued talking.

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

 As soon as we walked through the doors, Evan and Tyler both picked me and Craig up bridal style and walked over to the couch, "Ty! Put me down!" I heard Craig shout at Tyler. I just looked at Evan, he was trying not to laugh. "Evan, put me down!" I said, crossing my arms. "Never in a million years, babe." I rolled my eyes.

Tyler and Evan seated Craig and I on the couches. Tyler started walking away and going upstairs, Evan took off my mask and ran upstairs with Tyler with it in his hands. "Do not move!" I heard Evan yell at me and Craig. "What the actual fuck?" I said, mostly to myself.I turned to Craig who had this puzzle look on his face, "What do you think they are doing?" I asked him, he didn't really say anything, he gave a shrug.

All of a sudden, Evan's stereo turned on, Evan and Tyler stood at the top of the steps, adjusting something in their ears.

'Oh my god! Another song?!'

"Well shit." I said, when the music started playing.

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

3rd POV (Play Shake It Up - The Royals)

Both Evan and Tyler smirked at Craig and Jonathan, who started to blush a little bit and Evan and Tyler started singing from at the top of the steps.

Evan: Let's skip the movie and the wine..

Tyler:Go straight to why you're here tonight..Evan:We'll get down while the moon still high..Tyler:Shake me up, shake shake me up.

Evan:(oooooohhhhhh)

Tyler started to make his way down the steps staring right at Craig, while Evan stood there smiling at Jonathan.

Tyler:We've got a date with chance... A forbidden romance... Talk to me with your hands... I'll show you how this dance goes..

Both Evan and Tyler started jumping with a fist in the air, dancing to the beat.

Evan&Tyler:Baby you feel so good you shake me up. Tonight we'll be the night we fall in love. Rock me let's go until we self destruct. Oh you, you got to shake shake shake me up!

Evan: (oooohhhh).

Tyler: shake shake shake me up.

Evan:(oooooohhhh).

Tyler: shake shake shake me up.

 Tyler made it all the way down to the steps, now it was Evan's turn to start walking down.

Evan:They don't wanna believe in us, But that's cause they don't trust in love..

Tyler:I feel it every time we touch.

Evan: shake me up... shake shake me up.

Tyler:(oooohhhhh)

Evan: We've got a date with chance... A forbidden romance... Talk to me with your hands...  I'll show you how this dance goes.

Craig and Jonathan had red faces as their boyfriends sang to them like this. When Evan reached the bottom of the steps, both Evan and Tyler started walking towards their lovers.

Evan&Tyler: Baby you feel so good you shake me up. Tonight will be the night we fall in love. Rock me let's go until we self destruct. Oh you, you got to shake shake shake me up!

Evan: (oooohhhh).

Tyler: shake shake shake me up.

Evan: (oooooohhhh).

Tyler: shake shake shake me up.

Evan&Tyler: (shake me up)

you got to shake me up  (oh)

Evan: shake shake shake me up

you got to shake me up

(oh)

x 3

Evan grabbed Jonathan's hands and yanked him off of the couch, Tyler did the same with Craig. Evan and Tyler both started to get them to dance with them.

Tyler: Shake shake shake me up

You got to shake me up

x 4

Evan pulled Jonathan close and stared right in his eyes and smiled.

Evan: Baby you feel so good you shake me up, Tonight will be the night we fall in love, Rock me let's go until we self destruct.

Evan&Tyler:  (oh)

You, you got to shake shake shake me up

(ooooohhhh)

Shake shake shake me up

(oooooohhhhh)

Shake shake shake me up

(ooooohhh)

Shake shake shake me up

(oooohhhhh)

Shake shake shake me up...

Tyler pulled Craig closed and kissed him lightly on the lips. Evan just grabbed Jonathan's waist and looked at him, "So, what do you think?" Evan said to Jonathan as he turned off his mic. Jonathan didn't say anything, his face was red, Evan could see it. Jonathan didn't know what to say. Evan noticed Jonathan's silence and giggled a bit and pecked him on the lips.

"Is this why we came over? So you could torture me with your god damn voice." Craig said lightly punching Tyler. "Who said I wasn't going to torture you? Maybe I have something else up my sleeve that I can torture you with." Tyler said, winking at the last part. Which made Craig blush furiously.

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

Craig and Tyler stayed downstairs, laying on the couch watching whatever was on the tv while Evan and Jonathan walked upstairs and walking into Evan's bedroom. Where he left Jonathan's mask. Jonathan wanted to get Evan alone, ever since the school found out about them. It was his turn to use his voice.

Jonathan closed the door as soon as they walked in the bedroom, Evan turned around and stared at Jonathan and raised an eyebrow at him. Jonathan was getting a bit nervous for some reason and was hesitating before speaking up, "Where's your guitar?" He asked Evan, shyly. Evan pointed to his closest and Jonathan walked over to it, opening the door and taking out Evan's guitar that he played at the school earlier today.

"Sit down, it's my turn." Jonathan said, walking back to Evan. Evan slowly nodded and sat on his bed, watching his boyfriend started to play the guitar.

(Play Sterling Knight - What You Mean To Me)

"Can't blame you for thinking

That you never really knew me at all

I tried to deny you

But nothing ever made me feel so wrong

I thought I was protecting you

From everything that I go through

But I know that we got lost along the way"

Jonathan tried to smile and stared right in Evan's eyes.

"Here I am with all my heart

I hope you understand

I know I let you down

But I'm never gonna make

That mistake again

You brought me closer

To who I really am

Come take my hand

I want the world to see

What you mean to me,

What you mean to me..."

Jonathan took his one of his hands off of the guitar and pulled Evan off of his bed and started walking towards the door. Evan got the picture and opened the door and followed Jonathan out.

"Just know that I'm sorry

I never wanted to make you feel so small

Our story is just beginning

But let the truth break down these walls

And every time I think of you

I think of how you pushed me through

And show me how much better I could be.."

Jonathan and Evan made it to the staircase and started walking down it, Tyler and Craig looked over to their direction and smiled at Jonathan.

"Here I am with all my heart

I hope you understand

I know I let you down

But I'm never gonna make

That mistake again

You brought me closer

To who I really am

Come take my hand

I want the world to see

What you mean to me.."

Jonathan reached down the stairs and turned to face Evan.

"You make me feel like I'm myself

Instead of being someone else

I wanna live that every day

You say what no one else was saying

You know exactly how to get to me

You know it's what I need

It's what I need, yeah"

Evan was smiling at Jonathan and got closer to him, although, for Jonathan he was being an emotional wreck. He was close to tears, Evan could see it but he knew that Jonathan was singing this from the bottom of his heart.

"Here I am with all my heart

I hope you understand

I know I let you down

But I'm never gonna make that mistake again

You brought me closer

To who I really am

So come take my hand

I want the world to see

What you mean to me

What you mean to me.."

Tyler and Craig clapped and giggled as Jonathan finished, but they both didn't know what that song meant to Jonathan and Evan.

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

Delirious' POV

11:31pm

Craig started yawning, which was a sign saying he was tired. "Well, come on Delirious. Lets have Tyler and Craig have alone time." He said winking at Tyler. I was confused, but I didn't have time asking questions. Evan took me by the hand and yanked me away from Craig and Tyler, pulling me upstairs, throwing me almost in his bedroom.  "Geez, Evan." I said as he closed his door. He turned around and shrugged at me with a smirk.

We started to get undressed and change into our nightwear, I couldn't help but stare at him. He didn't see me but I sure hell saw his abs, his V line...

'Woooow, is something getting a boner now?'

I blushed furiously and shook my head and kept staring at Evan. He was looking for his shirt, and sweatpants, he was only in his boxers. As for me? I was just in my boxers and shorts, I was too... distracted to put on the rest of my stuff.

Evan looked my way and smirked at me, I immediately turned away and faced the wall in front of me.

'Busted.'

Shut up.

Suddenly I was pushed up against the wall in front of me with a body pressing up against mine. "E-Evan?!" I stuttered out. I felt his lips start kissing the back of my neck and his hands slowly moving down my sides and into my shorts. My body was trembling inside, this was so unexpected.

"I can feel your body shaking in anticipation to what I'll do next." He whispered in my ear.

'Okay, I'm out. Have fun.'

No! Luke! Don't leave me here! Help!

 His hands pulled down my shorts and underwear, I could feel his hands start rubbing around my member as he kissed the sides of my neck. "E-.. Evan. S-Stop!" I whimpered as my member started getting harder and harder by his teasing. I felt him smirk and rest his head on my shoulder, "Well, I would, but I forgot to buy you ice cream. So.. this will be your desert."

"Wh- But what if M-" I tried to talk but I accidentally let out a moan, Evan turned me around but kept me pinned up against the wall with my hands over my head. "What about Mini an-and Wildcat, won't they-" He cut me off, "Oh don't worry about them. They are having their own desert." He winked and my eyes widened a bit.

"So, what do you say?" He whispered in my ear, I gulped and shyly nodded.

  ✨✨✨  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 3K 28
'If the devil asks you to dance say never, because a dance with the devil will last you forever' I mumbled as I stared into Jonathan's eyes. His eyes...
22.9K 1K 66
Did this actually happen? Evan and I may have a future together? I never imagined. But as they always say, Miracles do happen. :) Credit : Cove...
201K 5.4K 17
DISCLAIMER: This was written before all of the stuff came out about Lui and Mini. The only reason this is still up is because they aren't the main fo...
139K 9.4K 59
***COMPLETED*** It wasn't their choice. In fact, nobody had a choice. Someone else chose and the rest just passed it on. Who actually makes these...