His Unwanted Bride

By Sayuu___

Siddharth Shukla, a business man gets forcefully married with an poor orphan Shehnaaz Gill. As this marriage... More

Introduction
Part:1 (Married)
Part:2 (A bad dream)
Part:3 (Ashok's worry)
Part:4 (Sana's first day)
Part:5 (Sid's devil side)
Part:6 (Devil in morning)
Part:7( Ashok's OT)
Part: 08 (Slaps SanaπŸ₯Ί)
Part:09 (Finds Sana)
Part:10 (Sana's req)
Part:11(Can anyone fix)
Part:12(A truth)
Part:13 (Thief?!)
Part:14 (Worst people)
Part:15 (Fever)
Part:16 (Party)
Part:17 (πŸ”ž)
Part :18 (Sana the saviour)
Part:19 (Sid's action)
Part:20 (Granny?!)
Part:21(Talli)
Part:22(Most waited Convo)
Part:23 (Morning)
Part:24 (Mischievous Dadi)
Part:25 (Sana's outburst)
Part:27 (Ruhaan's gift)
Part:28 (A bad dream)
Part:29 (Sid In Punjab)
Part:30 (Sid's anger)
Part:31 (Pampering Sid)
Part:32 (A different Sid)
Part:33 (Delicate Shehnaaz)
Part:34 (Sana opens up)
Part:35 (Is it over?)
Part:36 (Leap?)
Part:37 (Past haunts)
Part:38 ( Destined maybe)
Part:39 ( Past entered back)
Part:40 (Villainess)
Part :41 (Adamant Sidnaaz)
Part:42 (Worries)
Part:43 (Heart speaks)
Part:44 (Pampering anger)
Part:45 (Sick)
Part- 46 (Sweet love)
Part-47 (Truth coming out)
Part-48 (Truth revealed)
Part-49 (Well well)
Part-50 (Sidbaaz)
Part:51 (Report hoga,Hone do)
Part :52(Sana's passion)
Part:53 (Reader's demandπŸ™Š)
New Story Announcement
Part:54 (πŸ₯°)
Part:55 (The EndπŸ₯°)
New story
Let's Cope up

Part:26 (Shy Shy)

24.5K 1.7K 289
By Sayuu___

Sana sighed looking other side when Sid hold her chin & turned her face towards him saying, “I understand Shehnaaz but I think this is not the time to cry as you have a wedding to attend too,right?"

Making a pout she nodded in yes. He smiled on her cute pout saying,“Go get ready"

She mumbled, “ok'

He then tried to stand up but she called him softly, “Um...suniye"

He hummed making Sana say, “Wo..dadi ji ka bohot maan hein, punjab ane ka. Ap ane dijiye na pls"

He rolled his eyes  in disagreement, “No,Shehnaaz. It Won't be safe. You don't knw her she's too mischievous! "

Sana: Ummm..I'll manage na. Trust me. I'll manage.

Sid: You? You will manage?  Tum khud bacchi ho Shehnaaz!

She pouted angrily, “22 years ki hu!  Koi bacchi nehi hu. Mein unko samhal sach mai skti hu aur wo yha bore hi honge na Siddharth. To pls jane dijiye hum e"

Sid raised his eyebrows, “I said no means no "

He then started walking towards his baar to have his drink but Sana didn’t lose hope. She requested again going to him, “Siddharth ji pls na"

He nodded in no while drinking.

Sana faked anger, “Thik hein. To mein bhi pakka 3 din se pehle ayungi nhi. Yaad rakhiyega"

Sid: Thik h to tum bhi maat jao!

Her jaw fell down just to make a baby face, “Meine dadi ji ko chorke nhi ja skti. Unka bohot maan tha 🥺 "

He acted like a deaf. Then what she did is slowly went to him & started pulling jis coat hand sleeves. He looked down just to find her red nose  & puppy eyes. Well, that melted him. He asked, “Shadi khatam hotey hi ajaogi?"

She nodded. He spoke, “Ok then take her with you too"

Hearing him she jumped on her place, “yaayyyyyy..abhi bolke ati dadi ji ko "

She was then vanished from the room in 2 secs. He mocked himself by patting his own shoulder, “Thank you Siddharth ji"

-----------------------------

After 2 hours,
Dadi entered the room & asked the ever busy Shukla who was engaged in a video conference, “Siddharth 😄 I'm ready. Shehnaaz kaha hein? "

Sid looked at her & then at his managers while closing his laptop, “Enough for now. Go to the head office. I'll be there at evening "

The managers nodded & then left the room looking down while Sid came closer to his granny & said, “Shehnaaz shayed Sara ki kamre mai h. Managers were saying "

Dadi said Hopelessly, “Haye!! Pta nhi kya kr rhi hein meri bacchi k sath"

Sid sighed, “Come"

------------------
As soon as they entered the room of Sara both of them were shocked!!! As Sana was looking like one fairy!  Sid's heart skipped at beat & his jaw fell a lil down watching his little wife in that lehenga which he had gifted to Sara at her birthday! Her long hairs were kept aside on her shoulder making her right shoulder, collarbone & neck visible beautifully. His possessiveness noticed that her waist was covered perfectly with her saree. He smiled proudly.

[She looked exactly like this]{FrmGoogle}

Just then Sara noticed Sid & his granny resulting her to scream, “Dadi.. Bhaiya.. Just look at bhabi!!!!  Isn’t she the most beautiful girl in the earth??!!"

Sana was blushing hard as she let her long eyelashes hide her eyes from Sid. Dadi hugged Shehnaaz, “Hayeeee,kitni soni lagrahi hein!!! Siddharth k liye humesha mujhe aisi hi ek gudiya chahiye thi "

Sana blushed more not knowing why. There, Sid was only gawking her Beauty as if he was drinking that. He knew that his observation was making her hell nervous + blush. But he continued as he was loving how sensitive she is! Her shy face looked more attractive to him.

That's when Sara asked, “Bhai, ap batao na. Bhabi pretty lagrahi hein na?"

He hummed simply making Sana feel upset. She asked dadi slowly, “Ji dadi ji.. Kya makeup jyada hogaya hein?  Mein kuch kam karu kya??"

Dadi scolded,“ Pagal hogayi heun kya?? Tujhe pata bhi hein kitni pyaari lagrahi h tu. Sabse anokhi lgegi dekhna. Siddharth Ashok Shukla ki biwi hein tu. Come on! "

Sara: Areh yaar. Kitni nervous ho ap. Apko pata hein bhai meine kaha tha thodi si waist nikaldeti hu sexy lagenge. But mani hi nhi apki biwi. Ab ap hi bolo manenge.

Sid coughed, “Shehnaaz,come to the room"

& then left the room making Sana gulp & Dadi-Sara giggle. Sara whispered, “Jao jao... Pati ne bulaya hein "

Dadi whispered, “Kuch aisa maat krne dena ki humari punjab jana band hojaye 🙈"

Sana kept looking at them like a befool. Sara pushed, “Areh jldi. Jao jyada wakt milega"

She mumbled, “Accha ati hu"

------------------

As she entered in the room she was Sid talking to a woman. She turned around saying, “Opps, sorry baad mai ati hu "

Sid called, “Shehnaaz wait. Come here"

She turned towards him & found his chest in her view. She looked up with a baby face realising he was standing too close to her. He spoke, “Where are you going?I had called you

She mumbled, “Wo apki saheli ayi h na. To aplog enjoy krona. Mein baad mai ati hu"

He said raising her eye-brows , “Ye saheli nehi. Doctor h tumhari"

She looked behind Sid & found it true as she was standing there with a large first aid type box. She mewed, “But mujhe kya huya hein "

Sid: That's wat we have to know. You Were bleeding right? And found it difficult to walk...so she's here to knw wat happened. She'll check you.

Her face became white in no second & her breath hitched making her chest go up & down. She tried to ran away but he grabbed her hand tightly & hold her still there. Her eyes became teary as he said lovingly, “Calm down Shehnaaz. It's okay!"

She questioned crying, “Apko ye sab kisne btaya?"

Sid: Tumne. Kaal raat aur meine khud bhi note kiya h. Okay? So, come here & lay down bed. She'll check you just & will prescribe the best medicine to heal every wound of urs. Actually I wanted to take u to the hospital but you would be late then. So, i called her here. Hmm?

The doctor lady smiled looking at her making her feel so embarrassed that she ran away from there followed by Sid.

Running she went to terrace & tried to close the door so that Sid cudnt come in. But it didn’t work as he entered inside pushing the door hardly making her fell down.

He hurriedly pulled her up & cupped her face saying, “Lagi kya? "

She nodded in no crying. He scolded, “Bhaag kyu rahi thi tum? What's wrong?'

Sana: You want me to show the doctor from where It's bleeding.

Sid: Haa to?

Sana: I can't do this!

Sid: Baccha, she's a doctor! You have to show Her na. Otherwise how Will we cure it??

Sana: i Don't need to cure it. Ap jane bolo unko.

Sid: No. I dont want to see you suffering more.

Sana: Then you shouldn’t hv hurt me too.

He left her slowly & said before leaving the terrence, “I am sorry. I was drunk"

His calmness gave her a big wound in her heart that she mumbled, “Siddharth ji"

But he was not there then!

-----------------------------------

As she came downstairs after 12 minutes of her crying session she found Sid saying to the doctor , “I think you should leave. She Won't come down"

Sana slowly came closer to him & stood THERE saying, “No.I'm ready"

Sid look aside & found her glowing kitty face with that red nose.
Sid: Sure?
She nodded nervously.

He smiled & dragged her to the bed just to laid her down. She tried to speak, “Ji..apki bed pr..."

Sid : Ssshhh..just be like this.

She sighed.
The doctor came closer, “Hello, Mrs. Shukla. I'm doctor Jayesri"

Sana smiled nervously. She hold her palm saying, “One should nvr feel shy inftont of two ppl. Her husband & her doctor! So,pls be easy"

She looked at Sid gulping her saliva. He caressed her head, “She's right. U don't need to hide anything to her hmm?"

The doctor mumbled, “To ur hubby too😉"

Saying she tried to pull her skirt up making Sana scream, “Rukiye rukiye!!"

The doctor paused. Sana looked at Sid & then down reminding him that he can't stay there! Coughing he left the room making the doctor say, “It was okay. As I wouldn’t pull the whole skirt up. Moreover he's your husband "

Sana looked down, “Phir bhi"

Her doctor smiled unwillingly & started yo treat her from then.

---------------------
After correct 30 mins the doctor called Sid in saying, “Buddy come here"

Sana surprisingly asked, “Buddy? 😐"

Sid smiled, “She was my school  mate"

She shook her head in nervousness again while fixing her dresses properly. Sid asked, “What was wrong btw Jayesri'

Doc: It was wounded from last few days maybe. But nw It's drying up..

Sid: If It's drying up then why's it hurting her?

Doc looked at the already red Shehnaaz WHO was in few moments before crying in embarrassment. She smiles, “Jatey jatey baat kre Siddharth " & signed Sid with her eyes to come out pointing Sana. He understood & came out followed by the doc.

Sid: Hmm..so what were u saying?

Doc: Um..Siddy look I would suggest you to be a lil soft towards her.

He narrowed eyes, “Wat do u mean?"

Doc : You knw right?You were too harsh on her that it has been wounded so horribly inside! I don’t knw how she's enduring the psin. But It's bruised Sid.

He remembered how he thursted her like a wild animal & felt bad.

Sid: Well, wat to do now?

Doc: Here's the prescription. Just do ask her to use this cream there & these pills to have.

Sid took that & handled to her one guard saying, “Go buy these'

Jayesri smiled looking at the worried Sid, “I can't believe tu wohi Siddharth hein"

Sid : Wohi?

Jayesri: That ruthless, heartless guy of our school!

Sid rolled his eyes, “Leave"

Jayesri: Bohot pyaar krta hein na usse?

He looked at Sana lovingly & smiled, “I don't knw. But I just don't want to hurt her anymore"

Jayesri: Anymore?

Sid: Um.. Not ur thing. You may go.

She giggled, “Ankhru abhi bhi h tu.Chal bye"

He shook his head & then came back to his room just to find Shehnaaz coming towards the door.

Sid: Um..going?

A shy Shehnaaz nodded only. He couldn’t  hold Himself anymore. He simply  pulled her closer by waist & cupped her small face in his big palm making her breath high! Before she could say anything he placed a deep kiss on the sidoor making her close her eyes  & hold his collar tightly. He said touching his lips on her head, “Have a safe flight, Jaan"

On his word Jaan, her chest moved up & down dramatically making him snake his arms more tightly around her. He actually had taken her in a bone crushing hug. She mumbled, “Siddharth ji, choriye"

He closed own eyes to take the peaceful feelings perfectly saying, “Sssh"

“Nhi Siddharth ji choriye hi", he frowned looking at her.., “Tumhari voice ko kya hogaya"

Before she could say anything his granny said from behind, “Wah.. Itni bhi kya romance ki apni dadi ki voice bhul gaya "

Sana blushed breaking the hug while Sid sternly said, “Knock krke ana chahiye dadi. Bad manners "

Dadi giggled, “Knock karke ati to ye scene miss na kardeti? Haye how my angry young man adores his wife😍!"

Sana was all red making dadi tease more, “Ha tu aj tomato hi banja sharmatey sharmatey"

Sid pulled his granny's nose, “Stop talking & come to the yard. Chopper's waiting "

Dadi giggled but followed him holding Sana's hand.

Part finished
Vote Cmmnt Fllow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 3.1K 22
Shehnazz gill replaced bride of sidharth shukla. Will sidharth will ever accept her? Will he ever love her? Will he take revenge from shehnazz becaus...
518K 39.2K 70
Main leads : Sidharth shukla , Shehnaaz Gill Don't copy the content and concept ❌ ©️copy right reserved He is very passionate, hulk ,dominant as we...
26.9K 3.8K 24
Here I'll write some short stories of our beloved couple SidNaaz aka Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill. 1. Her Innocent Love [πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘π‘™π‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘‘] 2...
1.1M 76.7K 101
This is fanfiction based on SIDNAAZ ...β™‘