Living with a Rockstar (Whitt...

Od Chika433

Claire lives by herself in the town of Friday Night Funkin, well known for it's many singing and rapping batt... Více

Introduction
Music Battle
Letting it out
Shopping and Memories
Getting to know each other
Friends
Get Together (Part 1)
Get Together (Part 2)
Little Notice
Surprise Date
Trouble (Part 1 - Encounter)
Trouble (Part 2 - Rescue Plan)
Trouble (Part 3 - Captivity)
Trouble (Part 4 - Reunion)
Ya'll are gonna make me cry
Sick Day
Friday Night Out
The New Neighbors
Return (Part 1 - Whitty)
Return (Part 2 - Claire)
Music and Emotions
Sleepover (Part 1)
Sleepover (Part 2)
I want to scream
Spooky Month! (Halloween)
Little Notice
Birthday Special
New Addition
Bad Day
Now and Forever
Snow Day
Christmas
Family Secrets
Cruel Prank
Happy New Year
Preparations
Little Notice
Valentine's Day
Trip to Jamaica (Part 1: Journey)
Trip to Jamaica (Part 2: Arrival)
Trip to Jamaica (Part 3: Visit)
Trip to Jamaica (Part 4: Beach)
Trip to Jamaica (Part 5: Return)
Little Update
Easter
Wedding
Honeymoon
Baby Shower
Christmas Arrival
Theme Songs
Anniversary Surprise
Overcoming Fears
Music Video
Day of Attention
Bad Luck Day
Christmas Birthday
Double Wedding
Together Forever
Thank You

Encounter

959 22 27
Od Chika433

Heyo! I'm really excited about this book so I started this as soon as I could. I may not post alot since school and exams are in my life, but I'll try to post as much as possible. All videos, images and songs don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now without further ado, let's get to the story!

☀️Friday Morning☀️

*Claire's POV*
The sound of my alarm filled my bedroom, interrupting my slumber. Turning off the clock, I sat up in the bed, turning my sleepy gaze to the calendar.

"Oh it's Friday, no work today then." I finally got on my feet, stretching out the sleep and proceeded to start my morning.

The usual routine, washing my face, brushing my teeth, changing into my blue shirt and overalls, preparing my breakfast.

Carrying out my routine in silence.

"It's so lonely here. I wish someone was here." I gazed at the picture of my now broken family.

The faces are almost unrecognizable, the face of the person that had the title of "Dad", my mother and my older brother.

My life wasn't always this quiet, I used to bicker with my brother about what games to play while my mother made us snacks and my 'Dad' would be nowhere in sight.

"No!" I shook myself out of thought.

"It's all in the past now, but another voice other than my own would be really nice." I sipped my tea, thinking about what I could do.

"Wait! I could rent a room, then someone could live here and liven up the house!" Almost breaking my mug from the sudden idea, I quickly cleaned up and ran back to my room.

*Time Skip*

"Finished!" I raised the poster to the sky, pleased with how it came out. 

"Now where would be the best place to put it up?" The click of the marker rang out as I brainstormed about the location of the poster.

"Maybe the alleyway? I think homeless people stay by there. I just hope they don't try to rob me or hurt me." I packed my backpack with essentials, put on my gloves then headed out the room.

Walking down the stairs, a certain someone crossed my mind.

"I'll pay him a visit first, then go put it up." I changed into my sneakers then headed out to go visit him.

*Time Skip brought to you by Girlfriend*

"You'll have to go by the stage if you want to see Daddy Dearest, he's battling a young man right now." The Mom greeted me at the door of their ginormous mansion.

"Oh, well I'll stop by there then. How have you been The Mom?" I inquired about her well being.

"Oh it's the same old dear, except that the boy is trying to win our permission to date our daughter." Her red eyes looked to the side, showing her distaste for the unknown male.

"Well he'll have to work hard to get Daddy Dearest and your permission. It was great seeing you again, I'll get going." Turning to leave, I was stopped by her calling out to me.

"It's a good distance from here, how about you take the limousine there? Dumb.png should be going to get him anyway." She pointed, her long red nails connected to the black limousine in the driveway.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it!" I said my farewells and boarded the car.

It wasn't a long drive, but it was a nice one. I couldn't remember the last time I felt the wind blow through my rose hair like that.

We arrived at the stage, right as they were starting what I assumed to be the last song.

I quickly got off and hurried to the stage to see the final battle, getting a good look at the scene.

Girlfriend was sitting on the large speaker, cheering on a short boy that had a blue haired boy while Daddy Dearest stood there glaring at him, his red eyes attempting to pierce his body.

Soon the music started and the final battle began.

I stood there amazed, the boy actually beat Daddy Dearest. Girlfriend was congratulating the boy as Daddy Dearest held out his hand.

"I may have been beaten, but you'll have to beat many more before you have my consent to date her." He shook hands with the short boy.

"Take care dear, call me when you want to come home." He turned to his daughter before walking off stage.

"Daddy Dearest!" I called out to him, running to him in a flash.

"Oh Claire! How have you been?" He ruffled my hair with a smile.

"Same old, same old." I joked as I fixed my hair. "Who was that you were battling against?" My gaze connected with the short male that was hugging Girlfriend.

"He calls himself Boyfriend. He recently started dating her, but he won't have my permission unless he beats many more." He clenched his fists as he glared at him.

"Well, you have to give him props for being willing to battle you to get your permission. You're going to hire people to battle him right?" I giggled when I gave the suggestion.

"You know me too well." He chuckled.

"I just came by to say hi, I have something to do and it's getting kinda late." I looked over to the setting sun in the distance.

"I'll give you a ride back home." We walked back to the limousine as he took out his phone to call someone.

"Actually, could you just drop me off by the Cafe? I have something to do around there." I took my seat as Daddy Dearest continued his call.

"Sure, just make sure you make it back safe. Give me a call when you do." I hummed in agreement as the limousine sped off.

🌙Friday Night🌙

We finally arrived at the Cafe, Charlie's Cat Cafe to be precise. Waving Daddy Dearest and Dumb.png goodbye, I walked down the street, looking for an alleyway that I could put the poster up.

"Oh! Here's one." Turning right, I found myself in an alleyway, the darkness increasing the further I went.

"Ok Claire, calm down, just go put up the poster then get the heck out." I never liked the dark, so this was going to be a hit and run in a sense.

When I turned the corner again, I was greeted with something else.

The glowing graffiti on the walls illuminated the alleyway, the beauty capturing my attention.

"Wow....so pretty." I glazed my fingers against the wall as I continued to walk further into the alley.

However, I was immediately stopped in my tracks, connecting to the ground.

"What the..." I dusted my clothes, looking up to see what I bumped into.

Or should I say....'who' I bumped into.

It was a large figure, looked about 7 or 8 feet tall, the large blue-green hoodie it wore did little to hide it's large built torso and the large orange sweatpants that covered most of its legs.

As I continued to examine the unknown person, I met with a pair of orange eyes, piercing through my head.

"Wait....is that a bomb?!" I immediately realized who this person was.

"Whitty?!" The male narrowed his eyes, keeping his gaze on me.

"You know my name?" His guitar-like voice rang in my ears, sending shivers through my body.

"This must be a dream! It has to be a dream! I'm actually meeting THE WHITTY, the rockstar I admired since I was 13." My mind was trying to process what I was seeing.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure anyone that sees you knows who you are. You're Whitty the Rockstar!" Failing to contain my excitement, I jumped up and down.

"I was a rockstar." He turned his gaze over to a poster that was on the wall.

I noticed it was a poster of Daddy Dearest.

"Was? Wait, why are you in this alleyway? Shouldn't you be in your huge mansion sipping wine or something?" He walked over to the poster and tore it off the wall.

"Not since I battled HIM!" His grip tightened on the poster.

"Um...I might sound stupid but, could you tell me what he has to do with it?" I walked over to stand next to him, realizing that I only reached his hip when by his side.

"Why should I tell you?" He looked down at me.

"Because I'm curious. I don't know why a single battle would land you in an alley." I placed my gloved hands on my hips.

He sighed before finally telling me the story.

When he was a rockstar, he was the most popular person at the time despite his young age, but the man that battled him ruined his career, Daddy Dearest. They had a battle to see who was the best rockstar, the Biggest Rockstar Battle known in the town. He sadly lost to Daddy Dearest, losing the title of Top Rocker. When he was dethroned, he lost everything. His fortune, his house, his friends, everything. Since then, he's been on the run, hiding from a group that was after him. He owed them a large sum of money, so he was running and hiding to avoid being found by them.

"If I hadn't lost that damn battle..." He looked back at the poster.

In a flash, he ripped the poster in half, letting go of it as it burned into ashes.

"I never would've guessed all of that would happen to him. Is there a way I could help him?" My determination kicked in right then and there.

"I'll help you." He turned to face me again, looking at me with a confused look.

"What did you say?"

"I said I'll help you."

"Help...me? How?" He narrowed his eyes, slightly slouching to get a better look at me.

"Well for starters, I may not look like it, but I'm really rich, got alot of money on me." I searched in my bag to find the poster then handed it to him.

"Secondly, I'm looking for a roommate to stay at my house, I have an extra room and it would be nice to have someone else in the house besides myself." He examined the poster before handing it back to me.

"I'm willing to help you with your problems, do you accept my offer?"

"No."

......wait

"No? Why not?" Taken back by the response, I questioned him.

"I don't want anyone getting involved with my problems." He began to walk away from me.

"Wait!" I grabbed his sleeve to stop him, making him lose his balance and fall on top of me, his head landing in my stomach. I felt pain course through my body, but I grit my teeth and kept it to myself.

"Are you okay?!" I panicked, realizing I could've hurt him.

His face looked ok, but it had a small tint of red on his face.

"I'm fine." He avoided eye contact with me as he got up.

"Ok let me get to the point. I'm not going to stop trying to help you, so how about this?" I rose from my spot and took a microphone out of my bag.

"We'll have a battle. Three songs, if I win all three then you'll have to let me help you, but if I lose even one of them, I'll leave you alone and act like I never saw you. Deal?" I pointed the microphone towards him.

".....Deal." He reluctantly took the mic out of my hand, "but just be ready to lose."

"Oh don't worry," I pulled out my phone and speaker, "I don't plan on losing."

Whoo first chapter done! I'm really hyped so I might be posting the next one in like an hour. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, see you in the next one! 👋

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

253K 5.8K 52
|| NOTICE : This book is no longer updating. For information, please check the last chapterr. thank you. || || Cover art made by : sock.clip from ins...
13.1K 425 23
[OLD STORY = PRETTY CRINGE] WARNING: Cursing, angst, fluff, mentions of sexual activity but no smut (besides a making out scene), suicide Whitty was...
2.6K 96 21
First published - September 2021 Ruv unexpectedly meets a very bizarre stranger. They don't get along very well at first, but soon become VERY close...