A Tale Of The Hearts: The Mem...

Par Ms_CornSalad

DISCLAIMER: PICTURES ARE FROM PINTEREST BUT AESTHETICS ARE MADE BY ME. *Spinoff to lost in the darkness but c... Plus

CAST
Chapter~1
Chapter~2
Chapter~3
Chapter~4
Chapter~5
Chapter~6 (Yeah...but I can certainly throw you in a tub of acid!)
Chapter~7 (You can go fucking skydiving without the parachute)
Chapter~8 (This is our Safe Haven)
Chapter~9 (Bitch, I'm worse than the Satan himself, so don't piss me off)
Chapter~11
Chapter~12
Chapter ~13
Chapter~14
Chapter~15
Chapter~16
COVERS❤ + Some questions
Chapter~17
Chapter~18
Chapter~19
Chapter~20
Chapter~21
Chapter~ 22
Chapter~23
Chapter~24
Chapter~25
Chapter~26
Chapter~27
Chapter~28
Chapter~29
Chapter~30
Chapter~31
Chapter~32
Chapter~33
Chapter~34
Chapter~35
Chapter~36
Chapter~37
Chapter~ 38
Chapter~39
Chapter~40
Epilogue
The 100 Wishes
THE AESTHETICS, CASTE AND PROLOGUE...THEY ARE OUT❤
Newwwwww Boooookkkkk!!!
'Wild and Wicked'

Chapter~10 (Protecting from yourself?)

1.1K 51 46
Par Ms_CornSalad

Dante's POV:

“When did your choice turned to that?” Vincenzo asked munching on the packet of chips he is holding.

“It can't be a girl because Dante is not interested in both men and women” Lorenzo shrugged like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Dang man! You have got a nice ass there” Damien said staring at my butt earning a smack on his butt by a fuming Angelo.

“Keep your hands to yourself if you want yourself to walk properly” Damien hissed making Angelo blush and cough in embarrassment. We ignored both of them because it's normal for us now.

“What is the occasion brother?” Niccolo asked wiggling his eyebrows and I scowled at them.

“Leave my son! He is finally going out for a reason and not work” Dad squealed in excitement.

“You are glad Armano is out on a date otherwise there would be another annoying pesticide up your ass” Vanessa scowled at the behaviour of our family.

Glad to know I'm not the only one annoyed by them.

“Are you calling us pesticides?” Vincenzo exclaimed, but all Vanessa did was roll her eyes at him.

“Tug your shirt in.” Vanessa pointed out, and I quickly nodded before tugging it in.

“Are you sure this is good?” I asked only to receive a glare from Vanessa.

“Are you questioning my choice?” She asked with a raised eyebrow like I said something stupid.

“Vanessa has the best taste in everything even though she only picks black” Vincenzo pointed it out and everyone agreed.

I stared at myself in the mirror and sighed in satisfaction. I was wearing a black button op shirt with greyish pants with black shoes.

“Go with a black watch and where the hell is your locket that you always wear?” Vanessa spoke and I froze.

My locket. Shit!

I quickly rushed to my bathroom, and it was placed on one of the shelves there.

I grabbed it carefully and sighed before carefully putting it around my neck.

I walked back to the room and everyone was staring at my neck.

“Why the hell I never noticed that?” Vincenzo exclaimed and everyone nodded except Vanessa.

“Maybe if you all had paid attention to your surroundings you would have noticed” She deadpanned with her resting bitch face.

“Who gave you that? I have a feeling that it means so much to you” Dad asked still staring my necklace like it was something weird.

“Why would you think that?” I asked curiously.

“You don't like jeweleries, and you're still wearing it.” He exclaimed, and I nodded and stared at the necklace.

It is special to me.

“You should leave if you don't want to be late” Vanessa said making my eyes wide. I thanked her before rushing out.

“YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US HANGING WITHOUT TELLING US WHERE YOU ARE GOING!” I heard Nicolo shout but I couldn't care less.

I quickly get in my car and zoomed off but not before adding Charlotte's address in the GPS.

*~•~*

I pulled over in front of a modern Villa and stepped out of the car before walking to the front door and press the bell.

I waited for the door to open anxiously. The door was later opened by a woman who I know very well because she's the wife of one of my associates in business.

“Mr. Rossi” She greeted me stiffly, and I greeted her back. “Mrs. Kingston”.

“For what do we owe you a pleasure for stopping by?” She asked confused, and I was also confused because Charlotte gave me this exact address.

“I'm here for Charlotte” I said blankly and realization hit her.

“Oh! Why don't you come inside? She will be here in a moment” She invited me in before leading to what I assume is a living room.

Where I saw Anthony Kingston, Seth Kingston, their dad James Kingston along with one more person I thought I would never see again.

“Asher?” I spoke and everyone's attention was on me whereas Asher looked like he had seen a ghost.

“Dante?” He whispered not believing his eyes.

“Holy ghost rider! You are really here!” He exclaimed before tackling me in a hug suffocating the crap out of me.

“Asher, I can't breathe” I choked out, and he finally released me from his grip.

“What the hell are you doing here?” He asked confused.

“I am here to pick Charlotte up.” I stated making his eyes wide.

“What?” He exclaimed and I nodded.

“Mr. Rossi” Both me and Asher turned our attention to the voice that called my name.

“Mr. Kingston” I spoke shaking his hand.

“What are you here for?” He asked me with a calm look.

“I am here to pick up Charlotte for our date.” I stated and saw his younger son clenching his fists in anger.

“So, you are here to take my daughter on a date.” He asked or more like stated.

“Wait. Your daughter?” I asked confused and heard a string of curses came out of Asher's mouth.

“Yes. My daughter.” He glared at me and I just shrugged my shoulder.

“What are your intentions with her?” Anthony Kingston asked, but before I could speak, someone else did.

“His intentions must be to hurt her again”

“What do you mean David?” Seth asked confused.

“I said his intentions must be to break her heart again and maybe abandon her with just a piece of letter and a locket with a lame excuse again.” He hissed at me earning a cold glare from me.

“You don't fucking know anything David.” I snarled at him.

“Why don't you enlighten me then?” He mocked. I closed my eyes and breathe deeply to control myself from putting a bullet between his eyes.

“He is the person?” Anthony asked and David answered with “In flesh”.

“David! You have no idea why he did what he did. So stop fucking assuming” Asher scowled at David.

“I don't know? He fucking broke up with her with just a fucking letter. They were in a relationship for 3 years. He broke her and you know what happened. So don't tell me to not assume anything” he snapped at Asher, and I was getting more and more worked up.

“IT WAS FOR HER FUCKING PROTECTION! DO NOT ASSUME SHIT. HE WAS THINKING ABOUT HER. HE WAS ALSO HURT BUT HE BROKE HIS OWN HEART FOR HER SO STOP IT!” Asher yelled at him shocking everyone.

“Then explain me! What were you protecting her from? Huh? Yourself? Because you are still the reason for her pain! You caused her so much more pain and believe me once you find it out, you will be living with guilt. So, tell me. What did she need protection for?” He hissed at me and that was the last straw for me because next thing I know is I am punching him repeatedly.

“Stop it! Dante stop it.” Asher said as he pried me off of David.

I sighed as I looked at the bloody face of David and ran a hand through my hairs frustratedly but freeze the moment my eyes makes contact with her dark green teary eyes.

“Charlotte” I whispered, but she didn't respond. Her tears were flowing down her cheeks before her eyes went blank, and she ran out of the house.

______________________________________

A/N: Heyoo loves! I'm back from the break that I took...but let me tell you...I will be starting my final exam...next week...so sucks to be me!

Btw...enjoy the cliffhanger..hehe..😂

Another chapter for you all. Enjoy💞💞

What do you think of it so far?

Did you expect anything like this?

Thoughts on Charlotte?

Thoughts on Dante?

Thoughts on David?

Thoughts on Asher? Do you think he knows?

What do you think of the chapter?

Is it going fast?

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Your suggestions or something for the upcoming chapters?

Did you like the chapter?

please vote and comment.

by,

Satans_Lilsis❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

575K 13.9K 69
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
2M 38.4K 82
Meet Giselle Rose Moretti, an assassin known as "the Killer" and an undefeated underworld street fighter in the name of "the Devil's Angel." She was...
Flicker of Hope Par fiya

Roman pour Adolescents

447K 10.3K 64
Hope. Such a trivial thing but if given, it could be the best or the worst thing that happened to you. Evianna Rose Romano. Daughter of the Italian...
4.1K 123 14
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by her pa...