In Love To Bad Boy

By itsme_btchrish

[COMPLETE] Start - 01/27/21 end - 03/08/21 NAYKOOK story.. A story of a Poor Girl name Lim Nayeon who's study... More

- one -
- Two -
- Three -
- four -
- five -
- sixth -
- Seven -
- eight -
- nine -
- ten -
- eleven -
- twelve -
- thirteen -
- fourteen -
- fifteen -
- sixteen -
- seventeen -
- eighteen -
- nineteen -
- twenty -
- twenty one -
- twenty two -
- twenty three -
- twenty four -
- twenty five -
- twenty six -
- twenty seven -
- twenty eight -
- twenty nine -
- thirty -
- thirty one -
- thirty two -
- thirty three -
- thirty four -
- thirty five -
- thirty six -
- thirty seven -
- thirty eight -
- thirty nine -
- forty -
- forty one -
- forty two -
- forty three -
Authornim
- forty five -
- forty six -
- forty seven -
- forty Eight -
- forty nine -
- fifty -
- fifty one -
- fifty two -
- fifty three -
- fifty four -
- fifty five -
- the wedding & the ending -

- forty four -

316 32 3
By itsme_btchrish

NAYEON's POV

I already here inside of our classroom, only test 4 I need to answer, after this I can go home now..

After an minutes, I give my test paper and answer sheet to our prof and I just mouthed to my friends that I need to go now and they just nod and Continue their exam and I start to grab my bag and get out from our room, until my phone ring and I just answered it..

Me: where are you now?

Chris: I already here at near cafe from our school

Me: ok I'm coming

Then I hung up the call now, until I heard someone call me that made me turn around and saw my boyfriend, did he hear? Then I just gulp..

Jungkook: you going home now? I will brought you

Me: no, I will meet mom friend, to give something..did your exams was already done?

Jungkook: no, I just take a restroom first..

Me: oh, go now on your room, I will go out now..

I lastly peck his lips and he just nod while smiling and I immediately walk away from him and he just shout take care, I just wave on him and walk downstairs..

Only walk towards at that near cafe here is just easy..

Finally I spot him and I just get inside of cafe and he also spot me and I just walk towards at him and seat infront of him, and he push the coffee in me and I just thank him..

And he start talking about his plans in US with his parents..

Chris: mom said that if I already graduate in college, they won't allow me to be a photographer, because I will be the next CEO of our company

Me: your mom and dad is still like before, so strict towards at you

Chris: yes that's true, for sure in future they will find a girl that will be my wife, they will arrange it

Me: just like what I watching in some movies, they literally doing like those..

Chris: so how are you and jungkook?

Me: me and him?

He nods and I just sip my coffee while smiling..

Me: still strong, he sometimes getting so jealous when he saw with other guy without him, but he always the one who apologizing at me and he always telling me that he regret those, he is such a nice guy, I even tell him to friend with you, but he doesn't want to

That made us both Chuckle...

Chris: he still jealous at me?

Me: yes, big yes, he doesn't understand that he only the guy I love and you only my friend, and he doesn't understand it..

Chris: jungkook truly loves you nayeon, so don't broke it, he really trust you, a boy like us is not only strong, we also weak when it comes someone hurt us or leave us, it's will literally make us so weak...we didn't know what we going to start or how to end that hurt and pains..so take care of his heart nayeon and he needs to take care of his heart..

Me: thank you for telling me that Chris..

Chris: nayeon, I told you that I want to meet you before I go at US right? Because I have something to tell you

Me: oh, what is it again?

Then he suddenly hold my hand that on the table and I just look at him..

Chris: since before, since jungkook doesn't come to your life, you only girl I thinking when im at other country, you already know what I mean nayeon, I like you, I really like you..

That made my eyes widen..

Me: Chris..

Chris: don't worry, I won't ruined your relationship with Jungkook, I know you really love him, just like how you describing him to me everyday and even earlier, I know only you can give me was friendship and I already accept it, when I get back here to meet you and to confess on you, but I'm too late, I'm too late that jungkook already own you, and he already chain your heart to be him..

Then he let go of my hand now..

Chris: so, see you in future? Call me if jungkook proposed to you, ok? For sure he planning it already...

He chuckled but I heard a painful on his eyes, I didn't know that a friend like him was like me since before..

Then we both start to stand up..

Chris: I need to go now to prepare my clothes..so take care ok?

He tap my head and I just nod and he lastly smile and walk away but I call him and he turn around and I just smile and walk towards at him and hug him from his neck..I felt that he startled because of what I did...

Me: I'm sorry for hurting you Chris, you will be my forever bestfriend, I'm sorry that I love him and I only can give to you is friendship, please don't avoid me or ignore me if you already at US, we gonna miss you so much Specially the girls, they will miss you so much, take care ok?

Chris: I will take care nayeon, thank you for everything..

Then I just smile, until I spotted someone when I open my eyes, it's my boyfriend and his friends, I'm dead!

Then I slowly broke the hug while looking at him and Chris also look at him, while he start to walk towards here and immediately grab my hand...

Chris: jungkook it's not what you mean

Jungkook: shut up!

That made my eyes widen and jungkook Immediately take me away from the cafe and I just look at Chris and he just looking at us and sigh..

Then when we already outside of the cafe, he stop and he let go of my hand and turn around, I saw the madness on his eyes..

Jungkook: you tell me that you gonna meet your mom friend, but what is that huh? You lie to me nayeon, you lie on me! You know that I really hate a liars, but you did that

Me: kook, listen to me first, please, please listen to me first, yes I lie at you because I doesn't want you to get mad that I will met Chris.

Jungkook: get mad? You already see how I'm so mad right now nayeon, I saw you and him hugging each other and what next? You both going to kiss each other? Just like that?!

Me: look it's not what you think, please listen..

Jungkook: explain!

Jin: kook Lower your voice, she is a girl....

Jimin: calm down jungkook, ok? Let nayeon explain....

Me: they are right kook

Then I hold his hand to calm down him..

Me: I met Chris because he going back at US and won't study at our campus, you know that he is my childhood bestfriend and he wants us to have some coffee before he left

Jungkook: then what's that he said that he likes you huh? Tell me that, that you looks blushing and shock when he said that

He let go of his hand on me, and I saw that a tears start to form on his eyes...

Jungkook: I really love you nayeon, please don't hurt me just like this, I give you everything, I give my whole trust and I give my whole heart to you, and please don't broke those apart, I didn't know what I gonna start, I didn't know how I can recover if you left me just like what mom did to me, please nayeon..

He already crying while saying those and I just cup his face that I already near at him and I start to wipe his tears..

Me: yes he Confess at me, but you didn't heard what I told him, only friendship I can give to him and he knows that you only the guy I love and only you kook, I won't find some guy who is more handsome, sexy, bad guy, or nice guy that you, I already so fine that you become my boyfriend, who really take care of me, who really loves me more than I love him, who is the one really felt to me that he won't cheat on me or hurt me, please don't cry now, I won't never leave you, I won't do that to a guy like you that so special on me..

Taehyung: see? Jungkook don't be overthinking, we all know that nayeon Won't leave you, you both look a perfect couple and no one will broke you apart..

Then I just smile at Taehyung

Me: if you want, I will call dad and mom, to sleep there first..or..I will tell to mom to brought some my things to live on your house and for sure they will allow me

That made him look at me and I saw a shinning on his eyes when I said that..

Jungkook: really?

Me: of course yes, I also miss living with you, you know..

Then he just smile widely and nodded..such a cutie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 195 29
Habromania: (n.) Delusions of happiness You're in for some serious plot twist. Whatever happens from the first, happens for a reason that leads up t...
31.3K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
125K 3K 23
(I mean no disrespect to Bts and big hit I just wrote this for fun) Warning ⚠️: This was my first story I ever wrote and it's super cringy and I hate...
2.3K 86 17
Jeongkook and Teahyung are childhood bestfriends , fate will play its game and tear them appart for years and they will meet again , but one with a...