- thirty eight -

JIMIN's POV

we already here at the Hawaii for the honeymoon, we both ok now after the argument happen at the wedding reception, that guy was touching her and only a aegyo of me, she already forgive me, she even give me a hard pinch to my cheeks that time, aiish..

We already done placing our clothes inside of the cabinet, and she is ready to get out from the hotel to walk around here at Hawaii with me, and she really looks so excited, she even putting a make up on her face..

Me: if you still going to make yourself more pretty, many boys outside will ask your number..

Dahyun: if they can, well you are with me...

Me: good girl..

Then she just smile and that made me smile too, until I heard someone knocking on our door and I volunteered to go there and open it, and found the husband of the girl that so flirty on me earlier at the airport and he looks panicking..

Guy: can you help my wife? Please please..

Dahyun: wait, what happened?

Guy: my wife feel so dizzy and I didn't know what I gonna do, I even give her a medicine but she still feel dizzy.. please help me, I didn't know where I gonna find a helper and I only think is you.. please help me..

Then I just nodded and we Immediately go to their room and we get inside and we saw his wife seating to the bed and I just seat on the bed and put my palm on her forehead, her forehead is not too hot and she start to clung on my arm that made me look at her..

Girl: please don't leave, I really feel so dizzy, please don't leave..

Me: uhm miss, your husband ask me for a help, he told me that you feel dizzy, did you feel something? Or what you eat earlier?

DAHYUN's POV

I get inside to the room that they immediately get in and I just saw how that flirt clung on my husband arm, I just clenching my fist because this girl is ruining my date with my husband here in Hawaii..

Then he just ask her if she feel something or what she eat earlier and she just said..

Girl: I only eat a watermelon and I start to feel dizzy, and touch my chest.. you will feel how I felt..

Then she grab his hand and put it on her chest that made my eyes widen....

Me: Remove your hand jimin!

Jimin: dahyun, she is sick and her husband ask a help to us..

Me: but you already touching her chest!

Jimin: dahyun stop shouting, can you get out if you gonna shout here, you can't help here..

That made me look at him and he just look at her husband and ask if there's a temperature, then he just nodded..

JIMIN's POV

After I ask her husband, he immediately find it from their room and he told me that he going to buy and I just nodded and he start to walk out from the room and I just saw dahyun start to wipe her tears and immediately get out from the room..

What the hell..I hurt her! What a stupid jimin!

Then I just look at this girl who is starting to seat up and I start to immediately Remove my hand from her but she hold it and I just look at her...who is going to kiss me that made me immediately push her and say.

Me: what the heck you doing?!

Girl: you know what, that girl was really not good taking care of a family, well me im good at taking care of husband, so broke up with her and be with me..