- twenty one -

We finally reach the inside of the building and minhyuk group was here but he is not here, only his slaves and his stupid assistant young-jae..

Young-jae: looks who's here..

Then I saw nayeon mouth was have a handkerchief that cover on her mouth that she can't speak and her arms was on the back of the chair with a rope and her feet was rope at the standing of chair..and she also saw us that made her eyes widen and she trying to say something..

Me: don't you dare to hurt her young-jae..

Young-jae: what if I won't disobey you, what you gonna do?

Then he grab her hair harshly that made me grip my fist that ready to punch someone and I just close my eyes first to take a breath and open it to look at him....

Me: you really take all my patience huh..I already told you, don't.hurt.the.girl.i.love!

Then I immediately walk towards on his slaves and fight with them while the others help me too, until one slaves punch me on my mouth that made me tap my mouth and there's a blood..

Then I immediately kick harshly the slaves away from me, and my next stop was young-jae who looks scared at me, and I just grab the wood and start to slam it on his arm and on his feet that made him drop on the floor and he finally let go nayeon and he just groaning at the floor, while me I immediately drop the wood on him and immediately un-hook nayeon, when I already un-hook the rope on her arm and on her feet, I start to unhook the handkerchief that covering her mouth, for sure she can't stand up and I just lift her and the others was looks fine and we just get out from the abandoned Building, while nayeon arm was clung around my neck while I lifting her...for sure she really scared because I just saw a tears dropping on her eyes earlier..

I promise that I will literally kill those bullshits because they hurt her and they made her cry and scared again..

We finally reach the house and I told to master maid to prepare the bath tub and also the medicines, then he obey me and I just brought nayeon upstairs to my room, if her mom found her with this bruises for sure her mom will worried on her again..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I already wearing my black silky bath robe that really suit on me, I only wearing a shorts without my shirt but I have a bathrobe that covering my body..then I just putting some jell on her wrist that have a red mark that for sure turn into a wound, while she is seating on my bed while I'm Seating on my chair facing each other..then when I'm done on her wrist, I start to put the medicine on her forehead that have a wound earlier..then I put a tape on it and also the cotton that cover the wound..

Me: I already told you not to go with him, but you didn't listen to me, looks what happened..

Nayeon: ok ok, it's my fault, ok now?

Me: no..

Nayeon: aish, then what?

Me: I will kill that minhyuk first because he hurt you..

Then she look at me and suddenly with a tease smile, looks like she gonna tease me, then let's go..

Nayeon: a monster is jealous?

Yeah I'm right..

Me: what if I can say yes, what you gonna do? And my answer was yes, I'm so jealous! Because he trying to take you away from me and I won't let that happen..you are mine and only mine

Then I saw a shock on her face and her cheeks turn into red after what I just said..

Nayeon: i-i j-just j-joking..

Me: then for me, it's not a joke..

Then I start to lean on her, that made her eyes widen and when our face was only few inches to each other, she start to push herself from the bed that made her laid on the bed and she just looking side by side and looks so scared, her arms was covering her chest and trying to stop me that I already top of her and I just put my one hand on the side of her head, and when I gonna continue to lean on her, she stop me by holding my chest that I don't have a shirt....gosh this hormones! Not now!

Nayeon: i-i'm n-not r-ready t-to g-get b-birth..

Then I just smirk because of what she thinking..

Me: you won't be pregnant, I just gonna take your first kiss and it's will be worth it..

Then I kiss her now that she really can't stop me, that she melt on me, I just felt that she kiss me back that made me move it slowly the kiss, that I think she will like it and yeah I'm right, she liking it because how she responds on my kiss..

Then we both broke it slowly to catch our own breaths and we both look at each other for a second and she immediately push me and that made me seat on the chair and she immediately run outside from my room..

While me, I'm still can't forget when she kiss me back, that was the best thing I ever had! I just touch my lips and Chuckle a little bit..

NAYEON POV

after the kiss, we slowly broke it to catch our own breaths and we both look at each other for a second...

Until I back to my senses that made me push him and I immediately get up and run away from his room to go on my room, I immediately close my door and I heavenly breath out..and I immediately flop on my bed and scream on my bed because jungkook the monster take my first kiss!!!! Ughhhh!!!!

I felt that I out of breath that made me seat up on my bed and breath out..

The heck! Why I kiss him back?! Why?! What is happening to you nayeon?! Why you respond on it?! Aiiishhh!!!

Don't tell me that you fall on his trap?! Don't tell me that he really mean it that he likes me and he didn't play on my heart! Don't tell me that I already felt that....

I like him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! What a impressive surprise achievements that I get! Thanks for amazing 1k+ reads, 180+ votes, and Specially HAPPY 92 Followers!!!🥳

This story was rank number 38!🥳

Yes! Thank you for all achievements that you all give to me! And thank you all who always giving a good comments on this story! Thank you all!!

I will work and work so hard just to make you all happy!! Thank you all!! Love you! Mwuuuaaah!😘💜