- sixth -

I immediately get out from maids room and run away from the house, but someone stop me and I look who is it, one of Mr. Jeon bodyguards and I just bow on him

Me: yes sir?

Bodyguard: get inside to the car now Ms. Nayeon..

Me: h-huh?

Bodyguard: it's what our boss told us..

Me: who's boss?

Bodyguard: Mrs. Jeon..

Then I just nodded and he guide me on the car and he open the car door for me and I just thank him and bow a little, but before I get inside, I found someone inside..

What a unlucky morning for me, and I just look at the guard again and he sign me to get inside and I just sigh and get inside and he start to close the door and start their engine, and I just look outside, I seating again to a car for a long year I didn't seat to a kind of car like this after what happened to my past and it's still felt Happy for me..

But what if we reach the school? For sure students make a issue about me and to this monster Beside me who is talking to someone on his phone and looks like it his friends..

Jungkook: are you stupid? Of course yes..

Jungkook: yah! Stop recalling that Happened..

Jungkook: stop teasing me, just wait for me there and you will see how mad I am..

Jungkook: i said I'm not a monster..aish..

Then I saw that he hung up the call and I just look away and suddenly Chuckle because of that monster nickname and I felt that he looks at me..

Jungkook: and you? What you doing here inside of my car?

Then I sigh and look at him..

Me: Mr. Monster your mom told to one from bodyguards to let me get inside here..

Jungkook: and why you suddenly laughing huh? Because you hear about that monster word that you make..

Me: so? It's really suite to you..a monster....

Then I start to call the driver to let me get out from this car before this monster explode..I start to saying those and he finally stop the car and I start to get out from the car and say goodbye to him with monster in last word..and the car start to drive away from me, and I just sigh and start to walk towards on the school, well lucky it's just so near already....

I finally reach the school and I stop on my track first and take a long breath first then start walk towards on the empire building but someone pull my hand and I look who is it and found this monster who pulling me somewhere but I trying to let go but he didn't let me..

Me: I said let me go!!

Then I finally let go of my hand and that made him look at me..

Me: what do you want huh? Why you dragging me?

Jungkook: just follow me..maid..

Then he start to grab my wrist tightly and start to pull me while I saw the students looking at us and that made me embarrassed, for sure they going to bully me because of this situation....aiiish!!!

Then we get inside to somewhere and he finally let go of me and I found a gang here and they all start to look at us and walk towards on us then I look at him and look at them, why I felt nervous right now?

Jungkook: I finally brought her, so what you all want from me Bobby?

Bobby: well if that girl will be my girlfriend and she will give her body to me, you are free..

And that made my eyes widened, wtf? Is he just brought me here just to give to this fats and give my whole body to them?! Hell no!

Me: hey you fat! I'm not gonna be your girlfriend and Specially I will give my whole from you! Why you try to find a pig, it's more good to you and not me ok?

Bobby: you really good at picking some girls for me jungkook, she's brave and nice, have a perfect body and Perfect visual for me..

Me: Shut up piggy!

Bobby: what did you say? Piggy? Me?!

Me: then who? Me? Of course you!

Bobby: shut that girl mouth before I kill that girl..

And that made my eyes widen and I saw that jungkook immediately grab my hand and pull me on his back..

Jungkook: don't you dare piggy..

Bobby: you btch!

Then his gang start to walk towards on us and jungkook start to remove his hand from my hand and start to fight from those fats, and all of then are drop on the floor, until I saw that he looks at me with sweating look...aiish sometimes he didn't use his mind..

Then I saw a fat boy start to get up and holding a thick wood and he start to walk towards on jungkook to smack that wood on his back but I immediately run towards to that boy and I put my arm on him and kick that boy that made him fly away from here..then I remove my arm from his shoulder and start to wipe my hands.

Jungkook: what you just did stupid?

Me: so you give a nickname to me also, monster...well I just kick that fat who gonna smack that wood on your back, you must be thankful to me that I save you, but looks like it's not your type to thanks to someone...

Then I just shake my head and grab my bag from the floor and start to walk out from the room, while I look at my watch and I found that im late already because of that monster..

I just wait on the outside and seating on the bench to take some fresh air..

After an minutes, I hear now the bell start to ring and it means the first class was end up, and I start to breath out and get up from the bench and walk towards on our classroom and when I reach our classroom I saw them busy on their own worlds and they also found me and smile on me and I just smile too and go on my chair to start to fix my things, until I felt that I want to pee, that's why I start to stand up and walk towards on the near bathroom...I get inside from the bathroom and I start to get inside from one of toilets and start to pee..

When I'm done, I start to walk in the counter and wash my hand, but I hear a sob voice and I just start to look at it and I start to look at the other toilets then, I saw one from door open and I saw tzuyu who looks crying and that made me walk towards on her and she also saw me and she start to hide her tears..

Me: hey tzuyu, why are you crying?

Tzuyu: nothing unnie..

Me: you can tell me tzuyu, what's the problem? We can fix it if you gonna told me..

Then she suddenly hug me and I also hug her and caress her back while she start crying on my shoulder..

Tzuyu: unnie..I already realized something last night..I like him..but I'm so hurt when I found him kissing someone..and I'm so hurt unnie, I'm so hurt..

Me: shhhh..and who's that guy tzuyu? That we can talk with him..

Tzuyu: t-taehyung unnie..

And that made my eyes widen..

Wtf? I didn't know that she likes Taehyung, and just now tzuyu telling me about her feelings for him..

This is unbelievable...