- forty two -

JUNGKOOK's POV

She is looks so quite because of my plan, her birthday will be tomorrow, I didn't brought her at their home and her parents already knows my plan, and I just told to other's to looks not worried at her..

Then they obey me, that's why we just sometimes talking with her..

The class was finally dismissed and it's time to go home, we start to get out from the classroom, until we saw nayeon at the side and looks waiting for me..

Then Jin call her that made her look at us and she start to walk towards on us..

Nayeon: uhm look, can we talk?

Then I look at others and they just nod at me and start to walk away from me..

Me: what we talking about?

Nayeon: Can You tell me, what is happening to you?

Me: what do you mean?

Nayeon: you being cold to me for a week..when I asking you to come with me to go somewhere, you refusing, even my hugs too, you refuse.. what's wrong?

Me: I'm just tired nayeon..

Nayeon: if you are tired, you won't refuse from me....or you just, tired to our relationship

Me: nayeon it's not the right time to argue with that..

Don't worry I just acting, I just look away when I said those, and I look at her who become silent and I just saw that her eyes start to teary..

Shit!

Nayeon: ok..just talk with me if you are fine now, if both was ok now..I give you a space first..

Then she start to wipe her tears and start to walk away from me..

Looks like I really hurt her by this plan..

She already far away from me and my friends immediately run towards at me..

Jin: you idiot, you made nayeon cried..

Me: yeah I know..

Hobi: is she break up with you?

That made me look at hobi hyung..

Me: no, I won't let that happen..

Hobi: but she said she will give you a space first, or it's just cool off..

Me: remember that this is our plan to make this, for her birthday tomorrow?

Then they just nodded..

Me: so you all already buy the things we need?

Namjoon: yeah, all is done.. it's just need to fix..

Me: good..

NEXT DAY

we already done fixing the room, we already out some red balloons here and the girls start to prepare the cakes, and we just keep fixing the other things here that will be perfect..

Then it's finally done..

Momo: call unnie now, ask her if where is she..

Then I just nodded and start to grab my phone and call her, it's just keep Ringing and she didn't answer..

I multiple times call her but she didn't answer..

Me: what if one of you all, call her, for sure she still mad at me..

Then they just nodded and jihyo start to call her..then we hear that she already talking to nayeon that made us quite and just listened to them..

Jihyo: uhm unnie, jungkook will go there, is that ok?