- forty five -

NAYEON's POV

I've been living here in jeon Mansion for one week already and mom allow me to stay here first because they also have a business trip for 2 months in other country so I understand it...

If you all asking if me and jungkook was sleeping in one room, you all wrong, I sleeping to the room that Mrs. Jeon give to me when I still living here that dad still not take us..

This day was holiday, but I'm busy studying and answering my activities while wearing my eye glasses, my eye sight was not too good that's why, I also using my laptop to check some info in websites that will help me by this subjects..

But then I received a text from Chris and I just saw his text..

                              Christian

- nayeon can we have a video call? I will say something on you

he text and I just said ok, and for sure it's from the Skype..then he start to call and I just turn on my camera and I just smile when I already saw him..

"How are you now nayeon?" He said while fixing something..

"So fine, I'm the one gonna ask you that because you already at US and not on your own country" I said with Chuckle..

"Tsk, for sure you miss me" he said and that made us both Chuckle..

"So what you gonna tell me?" I ask him and write something on my task..

"Nayeon, you know that I badly want to study on Harvard right?" He said and that made me look at him and nodded..

"They accept me!!!" He said..that made my eyes widen..

"Really?! Omo omo! CONGRATULATIONS!!! For sure you cheat and Harvard accept you" I said with laugh.

"Yah nayeon-ah! I'm not that kind of boy ok? They know that I'm a genius that's why, I'm not only a genius i also handsome" he said acting like a model and that made me chuckle...

"You know what since you are child until now you still not change, still assuming!" I said..

"Tsk since we both child you tell me that I'm your crush because of my handsome face, so who's liar now?" He said..

"Yah! We still little that time and we didn't know what we saying, and stop dreaming Chris, it's will not help you" I said..

"Tsk tsk" he said..

"Hey find a right girl in that school for sure you will meet some blonde girl and Beautiful girls" I said teasingly..

"Stop teasing me nayeon, I'm a Korean and I want to marry a Korean girl, you idiot" he said and that made us laugh..

"You know Nayeon, I imagine your marriage to jungkook" he suddenly said that made me stop from writing something on my task..

"That you will be the beautiful bride, who is wearing a white dress, silver heels, have a beautiful make up that perfect on you, holding a wedding bouquet and have a veil in the top of your head that jungkook looks so happy when he saw you walking at the aisle, that I wish before he own you that I will be that man" he said and that made me look at him...

"Chris sorry" I only said..

"It's ok nayeon, at least you find a guy like him who will take care of you and will love you more than himself...before I end this nayeon, I will say that I miss you so much, I miss our bondings" he said..

I going to say something but someone turn off my laptop and I look at the wire of my laptop and I just look up and found jungkook with cross arms that his shoulder was laid at the wall and looking at me with raising eyebrows..