- Two -

NAYEON

My God, how can I introduce myself about my parents business, I don't have a father I only have a mother because my dad cheat on mom and leave us alone and take all our money and leave us in hell...

What I gonna introduce that my dad left us? I will tell to them about my story? I will told infront of them about my mom business? Or I will told them a lie? Looks like I don't have a choice to say about my parents business before and hide that I don't have a dad already..

I back on my senses when momo Shake me up and I look at her and ask why, and she said that it's my time to introduce myself and I saw all our classmates and also our prof looking at me and I just stand up and start to walk infront of all..

Prof: start Ms. Lim..

Me: uhmm h-hi, I'm Lim Nayeon 22 Yrs old, Uhm My Dad was a Chef in Japan while my Mom was a Model in Japan too, but they already stop doing those because they want to take care of me, but they still taking care of their own business by our other relatives in Japan..

Prof: good job Ms. Lim, you can seat now..

Then I just bow and start to walk towards on my seat and breath out..ho!  That's breathtaking, they all looking at me, like I imagine that they gonna eat me by their looks, gosh! I didn't know that this school was full of breathtaking moment..

The class was finally dismissed and the other students start to get out from the room to do their own business outside, while my new friends is already infront of me and seating too..

Sana: is that true unnie? That your parents was in Japan? And they stop working because they want to take care you..

Me: uhmm i-i'm sorry but I lie..yes before my parents have a good business here in Korea and Japan, but those all ruined because of my dad and that made me stop from studying and I start doing part time job everywhere to help my mom, my dad cheat on mom for 2 yrs that we didn't know, he hurt mom and me and he also take all our money and our house that's why I decided to had a part time job to help mom from trauma about it..but now mom was fine and she also decided to work to so wealthy family to be a maid, but I didn't know where is it..

All: ahhh

Chaeyoung: I'm sorry unnie for Sana unnie ask..

Me: it's ok, I also want to remove those while saying to my friends that heal me too..

Jihyo: but unnie, do you hate your dad?

Me: yes..before..but now I already forgive him about what he did to us, because we already free, that no one will hurt us and make us stress...

Tzuyu: what if unnie you saw your dad again, what you gonna do?

Me: uhmm if we both saw each other, it's look like we gonna talk each other and talk about our own life's right now and asking him is he is ok or not with his new family..

Dahyun: you know unnie, you such a angel that God drop here, you are not the other kids who really hate their dad who cheat and hurt their own mom's for that long year, and you..you really forgive your dad in easily way.. it's unbelievable..

Me: because he is still my dad, I'm not here in the world not because of him, right?

Dahyun: well yeah, you right at the kind of situation...ok let's stop talking about it, let's go in canteen, I'm hungry, and it's my treat..