- twenty two -

2 days after...

That kiss was still on my mind, and he still annoying me, like he always Besides me, finding me everywhere, and helping me from something I he thinks I can't do..a beast being a kind towards on me and only me, but Jin told me that always beside him and change him into the old jungkook, he already knows about the Changing happen to him but it's still not complete and I need to complete that..

Last day, I go in grocery to buy some foods on the mansion, and I didn't expect that I will see my dad there alone without his family..and he also saw me that his eyes widened, all hurts and pains get back on me when I saw him again..we both talk, he told me everything, Everything behind that he cheated on mom and he take all our money, but the truth is, some mafia warning him that they gonna kill dad if my dad won't obey them, that's why he leave us, and dad also told me that he Suffer a lot and he really miss us and he want us to get back on him, because his life was fine now, he already own a big house and big company near in Seoul..but I still need my mom permission about it..

That's why I told it to mom, that made her cried, because her husband really don't hate us and cheat on her, and she wants to see dad too, but I said dad was own a big company near in Seoul and for sure he is busy, I already told to me if we can live with dad and leave this house, she still don't have a answer with that, and I'm still waiting on it...

I already here in school and I already told to my friends about it, and they felt so happy for me and I'm glad that they're not felt sad about it..but I gonna leave someone, and it's him.. that's why I won't tell it to him, because for sure he gonna stop it, he will control my decision..

When I got home, mom told me that she finally decided, and yes is her answer and she looks happy with that and that made me happy when I saw her smiling like that, but I told to mom that we need to tell it to Mr. And Mrs. Jeon..and she nodded on me..

By the way, me and mom was always Sharing some dinner with their family, so we can tell to them about our plan..

We already seating here in the chair and waiting for Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon, and jungkook, and Finally they are here and they start to seat in the chair while jungkook was infront of me..

Then we just start to eat a dinner and me and mom start to look at each other and nodded..

Me: uhmm Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon?

Then they both look at me..

Mr. Jeon: yes nayeon?

Me: I have something to tell to all..

Then they start to stop eating their dinner and look at us except jungkook..

Mrs. Jeon: ok what is it?

Me: last day, I met my real dad at the store, and he told to me everything behind about what happened before, and also dad told me that his life was fine now, he own a big house and own a big company, he also want us to live with him, me and mom decided already..

Mr. Jeon: you both gonna leave us?

Then I bite my lower lips and nodded and I saw a sadness plastered on their face..

Mrs. Jeon: we don't have a choice, it's your father nayeon, and we don't want to be selfish about it, I know we are so sad that you both gonna leave us, but we trying, but promise to us that you both gonna visit us with your Dad too..

Me: yes a-auntie..

Then she smile widely, until I saw jungkook start to walk away from here..I'm right..

Mr. Jeon: I heard that my son likes you..is that true?

Me: uhm yes Uncle..

Mr. Jeon: he really good at choosing a girl for him, and I will support him, but nayeon I have a request from you, my son was start to Changing into real human, and I want you to always look for him and take care of him, I know you hate him because of all what he doing to you, but please help us to bring back my real son..

Me: Jin also told me that uncle, and yes, I will do that..

Mrs. Jeon: you both gonna leave tomorrow?

Me: yes..I already text Dad, and he will wait outside tomorrow to brought us on his new house..

Mr. Jeon: ohh

Me: uhm uncle auntie..

They both look at me..

Me: is it ok, I will talk to jungkook in private?

Mr. Jeon: sure..

Then I just smile and I start to look at mom and she nodded on me, while I start to get up and slightly bow to them, and start to walk towards on the stairs to go upstairs..

When I already facing the door, I cough first and breath out and knock on it three times and waiting for someone open it and Finally, he open it..

Me: can I talk to you?

Then he just open his door for me and walk away, then I just get inside and close his door, and he just seat on his bed while I just stand infront of him..

I'm gonna say something when he interupt it by saying this..

Jungkook: you gonna leave tomorrow?

Me: uhm yeah..

Jungkook: why? Why you and your mom just stay here with us? You both was fine here and your dad can visit you both..

Me: jungkook, he still my dad, and don't be selfish about it..

Jungkook: but you gonna leave me..

He stand up when he said it..I saw a sadness on his eyes when he said those, until my heart arch because of it..what is happening on me? Is my instinct is right? That I already like this guy..

Me: I'm just gonna leave the house to live with my dad, but in school we both met each other, right? Don't act like a kid..

Jungkook: I didn't..I just always want to see you, when I wake up, when I eat my breakfast, lunch and dinner here that I always saw you, I want those..I'm used it that I always saw you here, and it's hard for me not to see you everyday or in whole day, yes you also in empire high and we both met each other's but it's only half day, and still not fine on me..

Aiish this guy..he really doesn't want me to go back to my dad, and I just sigh and hold his both hands..

Me: listen to me ok? He is my dad and I'm his only child and he needs me more than you need me jungkook, and I also want to be with him, it's been a long years since we both didn't see each other, and I also want my dad be happy again with me and with my mom..I can visit here Everytime I want because I promise to your mom and to your dad, so for sure it's also fine on you..right?

Jungkook: still..

Me: hayst..I never leave you ok? I still on your side, I just gonna leave this house and what's wrong with that?

Jungkook: ok, im gonna ok with that, but in one condition..

Aish this guy is really! Aish!

Me: ok ok, what is it?

I remove my hand on his hand and cross my arm..

Jungkook: be my girlfriend..

That made my eyes widen because of what he said..

What the heck is he thinking?! Be his girlfriend?!

Jungkook: i already show on you how much I love you, and I want to show more when you are my real girlfriend, I know you thinking that I might play your heart, but no, it's not my intention and all my feelings for you was real and truly real..I didn't even know what kind of poison you put on my food or to my drink to be like this to you, but I start to love it by another level..for sure you still don't know your Answer and I will wait for it, I don't care if you won't answer me for one year or long year, at least I told you about how many things I can sacrifice and risk just for the both of us..