- twenty eight -

I Everyday crying because of that day, when he totally change into a beast, I didn't know him already, I didn't know if he still the jungkook who loves teasing me, he totally a beast..not a monster..

I go in school with a fever, mom just let me wear this pink jacket

I finally reach our classroom, I stop on the door and I put my hand on the wall because I felt dizzy, but I just shake my head and I just cough and start to walk inside to our room and I already found my friends, they all look at me and I just smi...

I finally reach our classroom, I stop on the door and I put my hand on the wall because I felt dizzy, but I just shake my head and I just cough and start to walk inside to our room and I already found my friends, they all look at me and I just smile weakly and seat on my own chair and place my bag on the side..

DAHYUN POV

the door open and reveal unnie, me and others was talking about something but interupt it by someone getting inside from classroom, and we found unnie in dry lips and pale face, is she have a fever?

She also have a eye bags but not too much big, she also wearing a pink jacket, then she just smile weakly on us and Continue walk towards on her chair and place her bag on the side...

Then we look at each other and start to stand up to face unnie..

Jihyo: unnie, are you ok? You looks so pale..

She smile weakly again..

Nayeon: d-don't worry, i-i'm fine..

Momo: are you sure unnie? We gonna brought you at clinic....

Nayeon: no it's ok..

Sana: ok, tell us if you don't feel bad ok? And we immediately brought you at clinic..

Then she just nodded and we start to seat on our own chair, while she laid her head on her desk with her arms..

Poor unnie, I know and I felt that she really hurt because of her decision to ignore and hurt him, and we didn't know why she suddenly did that to him, and now, unnie looks suffering because of it, she already obvious that she also likes jungkook but she can't tell it to jungkook in this situation..

I won't let unnie suffer just like this..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class was dismissed and it's time to take a break, and we all stand up and unnie just following us, while me I just looking at her at our back, because I saw nayeon unnie earlier that really going to faint..

Until she stop and slowly drop on the floor

Me: UNNIE!!

then we immediately run towards her and we call a help, and students was looking at us and didn't help us..

JIMIN POV

finally the boring class was dismissed, then we start to get out from our room to go in canteen to eat some food, because we are hungry, 7 of us start to walk downstairs, and we found the students start running somewhere, that made us confuse..

Then I grab a girl wrist and she look at me...

Jin: what is happening? Why students is running?

Girl: Nayeon was suddenly faint and prof immediately brought her in clinic....

Then I let go of her hand now and she immediately run away and leave us with widen eyes..

Jin: let's go in clinic..

Then we just nodded and we immediately go on the clinic and found the students outside from the clinic and we immediately push the students that we can get inside..and we already inside of the clinic and we already found nayeon friends looking at her while the doctor checking her..

She very looks so pale, and she is sweating, her sweats was just like a water that didn't stop dropping from her face, and her lips was dry, she breathing hardly, while she still faint, the doctor put the tube on her mouth to help her to breath...

We heard what doctor said..

Doctor: who knows about her condition?

They shake their heads..

Doctor: Ms. Im was have a sickness for one week, her body was need a lot of water, looks like she torturing herself because of her sickness..and always look at her and I will list the medicine for her.

Then they just nodded and they thank the doctor and the doctor just walk away from us, and we just bow on him..

While I secretly look at jungkook who is on the wall, with no expression face, for sure he also heard about what doctor said....

She torturing herself for one week, and she really attend a school that she knows that she have a sickness..

Then the girls saw us when they turn around, we saw their teary eyes, while tzuyu just run towards to Taehyung and hug him and he hug her..

We just waiting for nayeon wake up, while I'm beside of dahyun right now, who is looking at nayeon who is seating at the chair beside of nayeon bed..and she just holding her hand, while me I'm just standing and looking at nayeon.....

Me: are you ok?

Dahyun: no..

Me: don't worry, nayeon will be ok..

Dahyun: she will not..

Me: why?

Dahyun: she will be not ok, if she really not get her real happiness, like what doctor said, she torturing herself, she is suffering, and for sure you already know who is the reason..

Me: I know..

Dahyun: do you think, still have a chance that he will change, after what he saw to unnie?

Me: I'm not sure, jungkook also hurt because of it....

Dahyun: but unnie was more hurt, because she did a stupid Decision on her life..I know unnie, even it's just a months that we both only close to each other, I felt what she felt, I know her true feelings for him, but she didn't know when she going to tell it to him, but she only knows that this is not the right time to say it to him..we hate ourselves because we let unnie alone while she is feeling this all..and it's already starting that she have a sickness..

I saw that she wipe her tears while saying those, she really loves nayeon, and she really want to take care her, she even said that she hate herself because she let her alone while nayeon feeling all of this..

My hand on my pants pocket slowly remove to caress her back, I hesitating not to do it, but I just close my eyes and open it, and totally caress her back..