๐Ÿ‡จโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ jj_wontonn

๐–ฉ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
AN!
7.
8.
9.
Help Choose next book plz ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
10.
11.
A/n
12.
face reveal?๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง›๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ฅ
13.
A/n
14.
A/N
15
new ff
16
17. ๐“‚บ
18๐“‚บ
19.
20.
21.
22.
A/N
23.
I truly hate what ive done to my ffs

6.

2.8K 115 99
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ jj_wontonn

Minho's Pov.

Sybal was going absolutely mad. She had maids bring out her whole wardrobe, trying to help find an outfit for tonight.

I was never one to be intrested in business events, I actually find them to be extremely boring. It was a bunch of well dressed old people with their alcohol and money. Most of these events are usually held by families who have a child they are ready to sail away, marry them off to someone who they don't like or know.

Just thinking about Jisung having to participate in such events annoyed me.

I look around for Jisung ,  but I just couldn't find him.

"Ah! Um I was wondering if you've seen young master Han?" I stop Sybal's butler and ask.

"He went outside, said something about clearing his mind."

I thank him and prepare myself for another great walk through that unnecessarily large garden.

"Jisung?"

He was at the edge of the fountain, his feet dipped in the water and a cigarette in between his pink lips.

I remove my shoes and join him, pecking his neck.

"What you thinking about babe?"

He sighs and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Nothing, just needed some fresh air..."

"Do you want me to go? If you need some alone time I'm more than happy to go back inside-"

"No! Sit down. " He drags me back down.

"So are you looking forward to tonight?"

"No, you?"

"Of course not, we both know this is just some stupid family trying to look for a suitable husband for their kid."

Jisung nods and intertwines our fingers.

I chuckle and bring them up to my lips, nibbling on them.

"Your hands are so small and cute"

"Shut up"

I ignore him and pull him closer to me.

"And you have the prettiest face, your nose is perfect, your cheeks are formed into the best stress toy I could possibly ask for, and your legs ugh! I just wanna eat the-"

He splashes some water on me to get me to shut up.

"Yah! Don't do that, I'm your stepfather!"

"A really bad one!" He laughs and splashes at me agian.

"Han Jisung,  do it agian and you'll really regret it!"

He nods, making me believe we were just about done, but of course he let's his palms fill up with the liquid and throws it at me.

"You little brat!" I stand up and chase him around the fountain, splashing water like a young child.

"See if you could catch me old man!" He giggles.

We move back and forth, a statue between us in the water.

Just as Jisung was gonna move to the right, he slips and fully submerges into the about 2 foot fountain.

I quickly make my way towards him and get on my knees, helping him sit up.

He looks at me and pouts.

"I'm gonna have one big bruise on my leg" he whines.

"My poor baby squirrel!" I say in a high pitch, motherly voice.

I rest my back against the edge of the fountain and pull Jisung onto my lap, his doll like legs wrapping around my waist protectively. We were now completely soaked, anyone from the outside perspective would find us rather odd. Two men sitting in a water fountain, one on top of the other, definitely a site to see.

I massage the back of his leg and up to his thigh. Poor boy had a hard fall, it was visibly painful.

"Are you okay now lovely?" I whisper.

He nods and stares at my lips, which causes me to chuckle.

"Why so shy kitten? If you want to kiss them, then kiss them. I'm yours anyways. "

"Can't I just be gay and admire them?" He rolls his eyes.

"Admiring is just staring Jisung,  I'm not sure if you have noticed, but you have been biting your lip and moving your hips without realization.  You make it very difficult to not flip you over and fuck you."

Jisung pecks my lips and connects our foreheads together.

"One more week" he whispers.

"One more week" I repeat with a smile.

"Why are you both wet?! Are you insane?!" Sybal shouts as we walk into the house, water dripping onto the marble floor.

"Calm down dear, me and Jisung were only being boys. We got a little carried away while messing around in the garden."

"I could see that."

"Well, we should go bathe and get our clothes ready for tonight. Come along Jisung." I say and grab his wrist.

We enter Jisung's bathroom and I start a bath for him.

"How come I have to take a bath and you get to shower? I want to wash myself properly. " he says.

"Well we could take a shower together of you'd like." I offer.

"You wish. How about you go take a shower in your own bathroom while I do the same, and when we're done you could come back here and get ready with me?"

"Sound like a deal" I wink and peck his head.

Jisung's Pov.

I let the BlackBerry soap sink into my skin, as I deep condition my hair.

Although I'm not exactly going so show myself off to all these families, Minho will be there with me and I want to look suitable for him.

I hear my bedroom door open and close.

I quickly rinse off whatever is in my hair and body, and quickly turn it off the running water.

I exit my bathroom with a towel wrapped around my tiny waist, only to see Minho getting my outfit ready.

"Are we matching?" I ask.

"Yeah, your mom wanted it that way....even better for us tho!"

I chuckle and grab a pair of boxers.

"Ya know, ur mother is really pushing my buttons. "

"What'd she do this time?"

"She wants to get married the day we come back from Italy,  your birthday will be 2 weeks after the marriage.  I think we should stay in Italy for 3 weeks instead of 1 so by the time we come back, you'll be 18 and we could just leave. The adult age is 19 here, but with our money and power we could find a way.

A wave of anxiety runs over my body by the mere thought of seeing my mother stride down the aisle with her white on white gown, and her stupid obnoxious old lady face.

Most teens would probably have one moment in their lives where they just wish their parents would pass unexpectedly, but of course it's just a one or two time kind of thought. My case is very different from theirs though.  I don't wish an unexpected death for my mother, but a very painful one. I know me and Minho plan on running away from her and starting our own family, but that doesn't change the fact that she ruins everyone's mood.

"Jisung!" Minho snaps his finger's in my face.

"W-what?"

"I asked what you thought of the plan?"

"Yeah, it sounds good."

He smiles grabs a hand towel to dry my wet hair with.

"I wish we could just skip tonight, I don't look forward to seeing you off talking to girls who will flirt with you , while I sit in boredom with the elderly!" Minho whines.

"I'm gay hyung, they could flirt all they want, but it won't change who I am."

"That's right." Minho dangerously whispers under his breath, which makes me feel squeamish.

"Boyyyyyysssss!"

I grip my thigh, ready for my mother to assault my bedroom door.

"Are you getting ready?!" She shouts.

"Yes, cause we didn't just tell you that like 45 minutes ago!" I shout back.

"Don't get smart with me boy!"

Her heels clink away, the anxiety tingling in my stomach just almost went away.

"Now get dressed babe"

We enter the large mansion, it looked like something that came out the movie Anne.  A big staircase with a deep wine velvet carpet resting on top.

Guests flooded around, people of all ages talking so casually. They looked like a pleasant crowd to be with, but they really weren't. If you listened close enough, you could almost hear the group of spoiled middle schoolers arguing about who had the the most luxurious brand on. I bet the babies of some of these couples are all crying cause they want their gold nips.

"Minho come, Jisung go walk around." my mother demands.

Minho gives me a pleading glance as he's being dragged away.

"Maybe I could look around with Jisung"

"You could do that later, I want my friends to me meet you!" She smiles.

"You have more friends?" He whispers under his breath.

I smile and walk to the snack table, half the teen girls my age walking towards me.

None of them spoke a word, but it was obvious they were all trying to figure out a way to start a conversation.

I stuff my cheeks with fruit and look at minho who was suffocated by my mothers overdramatic affection. 

Suddenly a girl in an amber colored ball gown swirls over to me and opens her mouth to speak, but is shoved out of the way by a short haired girl in a black dress.

"My bad, you were  blocking the cheese tray" she apologized.

The girl grumpily walks away, along with the others who had their chance ruined.

"Aren't you Jisung?" The short hair girl asks.

"Oh yeah I am, have we met?" I ask.

"Not exactly, but I remember seeing you at the thrift store with Lia."

"You're Ryujin?" I ask with a smile.

She chuckles with a nod.

"Ya know, Lia was a hot mess when you left the shop, she was all red."

"I'm glad I had such an effect. "

We talk about our extreme homosexuality and how delicious the food was, us being the only ones actually eating the whole table.

"So, you got a boyfriend Jisung?"

My cheeks flame and I look over at what I call my "lover" who was playing with the curtains like a child, my mother sending him *stop doing that* glares.

"It's kinda complicated" I say, still looking at my boyfriend.

Ryujin looks back and forth between us, her eyes growing bigger and bigger by the second.

"Jisung!? Are you serious?" She whispers.

"W-what? I didn't do anything?"

"You are with Lee Minho, as in your step father?"

I stay silent and take a sip of my sparkling water.

"Of course not"

"You are such a liar, oh my gosh that so frickin scandalous......doesn't he love your mom tho?"

I snort at that statement and explain how, and why Minho ended up in this whole shit hole.

"I mean that's pretty cool, all that just so he could raise you as his own."

"Yeah of course, cause you date the person you raise."

"You know what I mean, he's trying to take you away from that environment and take you under his wing."

I nod and look over at Minho for what feels like the thousandth time, only for him to be missing.

"Hello kids"

I turn to the voice as if it's my natural instinct, my heart immediately thumping against my chest.

"Hi, you must be Mr. Lee" Ryujin sticks out her hand.

"Nice to meet you Ryujin, enjoying the party?"  He shakes it.

"Yup, me and Jisung were talking about how amazing of a father you are. He kept going on and on about how you two go on daddy daughter dates and take pride in helping gay orphans!" She smiles.

My eyes widen, I don't care if she's a girl, she's a top lesbian and I'm a gay bottom.  We are both small and just happen to be about the same weight. This gives me every reason to flick her head and not get charged with assault.

"Ow! You twat!" She rubs her head.

"Son, I didn't take you as a women abuser?"

I roll my eyes and stuff a piece of rich people candy into my mouth.

"Son stop hogging the food table like a pig and move around!" My mother says, pouring herself some cider.

"There's nothing else to do besides eat, this place is boring. "

"Mind your words Han Jisung!" She whispers.

I ignore her and purposely eat a chocolate.

Her lip twitches and she checks her watch.

"We are leaving immediately." She walks away in rage.

"Well, this is goodbye friend, see you when you and Lia start dating I guess" I hug her and walk away.

"Nice meeting you Mr. Lee, make sure not to make him blush too hard."

"Note taken, nice meeting you kid."

"You never know when to stop!"

"Stop what?! Being a teen?!"

"All you do is go around and cause trouble for us, our reputation is being ruined by you!"

"How?! How am I ruining our reputation when I don't even talk half the time?!"

"You smoke! You go out with those stupid clothes! You talk back! And you're a faggot!"

"And you're an evil, manipulative, psychotic, home wrecking whore!"

Our house grows silent,  the workers frozen and Minho covering his face with his hands.

"Honestly, you don't even love me. Why did you try so hard at court to gain full custody over me when you didn't really want me? It's cause you wanted to be better than him right? Cause you wanted to show all your stupid friends and family who despise you that you won? Is life just a game to you? Am I some sort of chess piece in your sick game? You ruined my childhood! A childhood I could have had with my father!"

"Jisung enough." Minho whispers.

"What did I ever do to you?! Why don't you love me like any mother should love their kid?!  Why is my life a joke?!"

Hot tears stream down my face, my mother pale as a ghost and Minho not knowing how to handle the situation.

"You're a real bitch...my life was absolute shit until Minho hyung came here and treated me like an actual human. "

"Enough Jisung " Minho wraps his arms around my waist, trying to calm me down.

"I hate you mother." I cry.

Minho lifts me up and walks right past her.

"I'll take care of him."

To be continued
Thoughts putas?

Sooooo I finally finished all my schoolwork that I couldn't do last week cause of the ice age 😎🤺

ALSO I want to let you know that I have a smut ready for this story but will not post it till wattpad stops being assholes :)

Plz let me know if you see any grammar errors, Thanks ☁️👣

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

10.8K 511 13
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...
saturnine โ™ก ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ seolari

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

46.7K 2.1K 35
โ™กโ—‡โ—‹ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preservation, but someone always can bare the...
25.4K 1.1K 31
๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™—๐™ž๐™– : ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. "๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š๐šข๐š™๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ. ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ...
1.7M 28.1K 61
TOO MANY GRAMMAR ERRORS WARNING, I couldn't put myself to re-read them...is cringey as fuc, so I'm not gonna suffer and edit the Grammar errors ๐Ÿคก so...