false confidence. [original]

By shayslater

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN SECRET Everyone has great confidence in themselves... but what really is the truth beh... More

Characters
FC: 1
FC: 2
FC: 3
FC: 4
FC: 5
FC: 6
FC: 7
FC: 8
FC: 9
FC: 10
FC: 11
FC: 12
FC: 13
FC: 14
FC: 15
FC: 16
FC: 17
FC: 18
FC: 19
FC: 20
FC: 21
FC: 22
FC: 23
FC: 24
FC: 25
FC: 26
FC: 27
FC: 28
FC : 29
FC: 30
FC: 31
FC: 32
FC: 33
FC: 34
FC: 35
FC: 36
FC: 37
FC: 38
FC: 39
FC: 40
FC: 42
FC: 43
FC: 44
FC: 45
FC: 46
FC: 47
FC: 48
FC: 49
FC: 50
FC: 51
FC: 52
FC: 53
FC: 54
FC: 55
FC: 56
FC: 57
FC: 58
FC: 59
FC: 60
FC: 61
FC: 62
FC: 63
FC: 64
FC: 65
FC: 66
FC: 67
FC: 68
FC: 69
FC: 70

FC: 41

80 5 37
By shayslater

" Or as we call. The Untold Brothers. Am I right Nicole?" Nick asked Natalie." You know I don't like you calling me by my second name." Natalie said.

" Holyyy.." Julian said." Alexis, you have anything to say?" Alex asked Avery." Stop calling us by our second name." Avery said.

" Your second names are Nicole and Alexis?" Amari asked." Surprised?" Natalie asked." Well yeah boo. You've never told us." Jake said.

" So, how are you called the Untold Brothers?" Gabe asked." Obviously you've never heard of us." Elio explained.

" Gabe, am I right?" Elio asked." How did you know my name?" Gabe asked, knowing, they haven't met each other." We know people who hurt our sisters." Nick said then turning to Sean.

" And you're Sean Lew. Made my sister a rebound?" Nick asked." Nick, stop." Natalie said as Sean looked scared, same goes to Gabe.

" No need to be scared if it isn't true." Nick teased." Nick, Elio, take your seats." Alex said. Elio and Nick glanced at Gabe and Sean before sitting behind Avery and Natalie.

Everyone turned to them." Eyes here, Everyone." Alex spoke.
.............

" Who do you think our new teacher would be?" Liv asked. The group shrugged." I have no idea." Oliver said." I heard he's a lot younger than Mr. Herschel." Liam said.

" So it's a he." Max said." Why? You wanted it to be a girl?" Elise asked." No, I was just curious." Max said." Someone's jealous." Oliver teased.

" I was just asking." Elise defended." Sure you are." Cassie said then two guys came in that caught everyone's attention.

The Elites bit their bottom lip as they waved a hi. Elise looked over at the Elites and rolled her eyes." Hi Everyone, our names are Nicholas and Elio." Nick introduced.

Max looked at them as they seemed familiar. Then Alex came in the room." What are you two doing here?" Alex asked.

" We just came for a little visit." Elio said smiling at everyone." Anyways, hello everyone. I'm Alexander, Alex. I'll be your new teacher. A replacement for Mr. Herschel." Alex introduced.

" Aren't you too young to be our teacher?" Sofie asked." I'm 28, I know I'm young, but I am an advanced student in Harvard." Alex said.

" You kept looking at us weirdly. What's your problem?" Nick asked Max." Oh- Uhm. I'm sorry. It's just that you look familiar. I think I saw you three at Mr. and Mrs. Harpers' funeral." Max said.

" Well, duh, We're Elise's brothers." Elio said. As the usual reaction, everyone was surprised." See you at lunch Cleo." Elio said at Elise before leaving the room with Nick.

" If you're gonna be our teacher then that would be bias for Elise." Jaycee said." I've heard that earlier. But like as I said, I'm no bias to anyone. If Elise fails, she fails." Alex said.

" Let's start." Alex said. He started discussing about Liberty for half of the hour and another half for a quiz.

Alex handed the papers to everyone." What's your score?" Oliver asked Cassie." Perfect." Cassie said." A 5?!" Jaycee questioned herself.

" Congrats Cassie and Elise, they got a perfect score." Alex said." Bias." Jaycee said." Actually, it's not Jaycee. If you see Elise's paper, there has no erasures or whatsoever. I didn't change any answer." Alex said.

" Maybe she has cheat sheet you gave her." Jaycee tried to make an excuse. Elise turned to Jaycee diagonally behind her." It's not Bias Jaycee, you're just dumb." Elise said and everyone ooed." Alright, ah, class dismiss." Alex said looking at his watch.

Everyone waved at Alex a goodbye, some were flirty but some are normal." That was weird." Alex pointed to everyone who just left the room, a confused smile.

" The way they are trying to flirt with you?" Elise asked picking up her things." Yeah. I don't want to be a pedophile." Alex said." It's nice to finally meet you Mr. Alex." Max said.

" You're too formal, just call me Alex." Alex said. Max smiled." See you later Alex." Oliver said.
.........

At lunch, the group sat together with Natalie, Avery, Jake, and Amari." Did they call you again with our second name?" Elise asked Natalie and Avery.

" Yeah." Avery said." How come we never knew you guys had hot brothers?" Jake said and Amari nodded." Ew, stop calling our brothers hot." Natalie said.

" Why do I feel like you hate your brothers so much?" Amari asked." Because when we moved here, they refused and decided to stay in LA. I know it sounds petty for that reason, we were really close. Like really really close. We never argue on things and whatnot. Yeah. Very petty." Avery explains.

" And who wouldn't be mad when your second names are named after your brothers?" Natalie asked." When I have brothers like yours, I won't." Amari said.

" Alexis, Nicole, and Cleo... Alex, Nicholas, and Elio." Jake said." Now I get it." Oliver said then the cafeteria door opened.

" Mind if we join you guys?" Elio asked." Not at all." Jake said." Aren't you supposed to be at the teachers lounge Alex?" Avery asked.

" We just got here and you already want us to leave?" Alex asked." All jokes aside, how's everyone?" Elio asked.

" I just need to ask, how come you know us do well? " Jake asked." Private investigators. " Nick answered.

" It's not what you think. We know it sounds creepy to investigate all of you but we just wanted to know who our sisters get along with." Elio said.

" Especially that we haven't communicated with them for a long time. We just wanted to keep an on them." Elio added.

" Awe, you guys are the sweetest." Liv said. The boys smiled turning to their sisters.

After eating lunch together, The Golden trio went to the auditorium to discuss the plot.

" So, I have the plot here. Thanks to our playwrights. " Liv said. Alex, Nick, and Elio came to join them.

" Hi, everyone, I was sent by Principal Albi as the supervisor for this play you guys have planned." Alex said.

" Nick and I also volunteer to teach you guys in acting. " Elio said and everyone was curious, Elio could tell by their looks.

" I guess you guys were wondering, it's because the 3 of us have been acting since we were kids in your childhood shows that I've guessed you've already watched." Elio said.

" Liv and Maddie? Ricky, Nicky, Dicky, and Dawn? Henry Danger? " Austin asked.

" Parker Rooney. " Elio smiled." Nicky. " Nick said." Henry slash Kid Danger. " Alex said.

" The Harpers are so talented first 3 are actors and the other 3 are dancers and singer. Mind blown. " Connor told Nicole.

" Anyways, to reveal the title, Lilia, do the honor." Liv said." The title of the play is.... Series of Broken Hearts." Lilia said and everyone agreed. 

" Let's break down the characters." Liv said." We have 4 love triangles...." Lilia continued to explain the characters." And for the last love triangle, we're gonna have a toxic boyfriend, the boy bestfriend, and the perfect girl." Lilia said.

" There's no one perfect that the perfect love triangle in school." Nadia said referring to Gabe, Sean, and Avery.

" Actually, this characters are already given, specifically the best friend and the girl. Avery's manager asked us to give them the role." Liv said

Natalie looked over to Sean and Avery who glanced at each other. Natalie looked away, then Elio sat beside her." You ok?" Elio asked.

" Yeah." Natalie said." Are you sure? Come on, you can tell me anything." Elio said. Natalie smiled at him as he gave her a reassuring smile.

" But the toxic boyfriend is still free." Liv said then everyone turned to Gabe." And before we end this meeting, This time, we are not going to have an audition." Liv said.

" Then what?" Chloe asked." Everyone will be voting who they think fits the spot." Brooke said." That should be easy." Emily said.

" Ok, that's it for this meeting. Thank you everyone." Liv said. Everyone left the auditorium and went to their lockers.

" Lizzy!" Nick teased leaning against the locker next to Elise." Nicky." Elise sarcastically smiled." Hey Elise." Max said. Before Elise could respond to him Nick smiled.

" Max, am I right?" Nick asked." Yes, Good to finally meet you Nick." Max said." You're Elise's boyfriend?" Nick asked.

Max and Elise looked at each other." Yes, he is. So if you'll excuse us, we're going to be at the library." Elise linked arms with Max and left.

Nick smiled to himself before turning around, seeing everyone looking at him. 
..........

At the library with the Harpers and their friends." I just want to know... I have a lot of questions. But, can you explain your brothers personalities?" Liam asked.

" They look scary and sweet at the same time." He added." To make things general to describe them. They are Overprotective when it comes to us while talking to other people. They're like our bodyguards that can sometimes be very annoying. Second of all, they treat us like we're babies which we're not." Avery said.

" I can explain them specifically if you want." Natalie said." Yes please." Jake said." Starting off with Alex. The oldest. He's Overprotective like Elio and Nick. Very sweet and caring. Honest and Unselfish, he thinks about us before himself." Natalie said.

" He's basically a male version of Avery." Elise said." And there goes Elio. Probably my Favorite brother out of the 3." Natalie said.

" A happy person, mindful about things, caring, generous, gentle, kind- all good traits. He's calm, approachable. He's the kind of guy you could talk to about your problems. Optimistic. But Overprotective." Natalie said.

" Ok Mr. Dream boy." Jake said and Amari nudged him." Lastly is Nick. Sometimes we call him Nicky. He's somewhat different from Alex and Elio. Straightforward, Can be very cold when you talk to him- I mean he's like one question, one answer type. But to us, he's talkative. I would say, he's strict. Very serious in things and has a bit of anger issues- not to us but to the people he doesn't get along with. Lastly, probably the most protective out of them 3." Natalie said.

" But, to talk about his positive traits. He's a combination of Alex and Elio with the positive vibe and a combination of Grandpa and Dad for his other side of personality." Avery said.

" And there you have it, the Harper Brothers." Elise said.

Who's your favorite brother out of Alex, Elio, and Nick??

I'm starting to be active again, but I shouldn't speak too soon. I just want to say I can't wait for Sean's film!!! And also Tate's new song. Base on her tiktoks, she's going to release a remake( or a remix) of slower/ew feelings, whatever you call it and it sounds sooooo good.

Slower is such an underrated song like Happy face which both are my faves. PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 742 45
How do you know if you still love someone?
Secrets By Alex

Fanfiction

162K 6.5K 172
Everyone has secrets Shall we find out mine?
92.5K 1.7K 60
There is no secret that time does not reveal.
23.3K 480 23
We all keep secrets. Big Secrets, Little Secrets. Sometimes we share the burden and sometimes we don't. Either you do expect some crazy person to mak...