••BITE MARKS•• K.SJ

By BoyWithJamsssss

[COMPLETED] "I-I-want b-blood" he panted. "then drink mine!" She said slowly unbuttoning her collar button. "... More

Prologue
â—†Chapter:1â—†
â‘…â—ŹChapter:2â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:3â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:4â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter: 5â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:6â—Źâ‘…
♡~Chapter:7~♡
â‘…â—ŹChapter:8â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:9â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:10â—Źâ‘…
â—Žâ—ŹChapter:11â—Źâ—Ž
♥Chapter 12♥
â‘…â—ŹChapter 13â—Źâ‘…
°⑅●Chapter: 15●⑅°
â‘…â—ŹChapter:16â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:17â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:18â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:19â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:20â—Źâ‘…
â—Źâ‘…Chapter:21â‘…â—Ź
♡~Chapter:22~♡
â—Źâ‘…Chapter:23â‘…â—Ź
â—Źâ‘…Chapter:24â‘…â—Ź
â‘…â—ŹChapter:25â—Źâ‘…
♡~Chapter:26~♡
♡~Chapter:27~♡
â‘…â—ŹChapter:28â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:29â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:30â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:31â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:32â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:33â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:34â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:35â—Źâ‘…
♡~Chapter:36~♡
â‘…â—ŹChapter:37â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:38â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:39â—Źâ‘…
♡~Chapter:40~♡
â‘…â—ŹChapter:41â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:42â—Źâ‘…
â‘…â—ŹChapter:43â—Źâ‘…
Epilogue
!New Book!

°⑅●Chapter 14●⑅°

1.6K 77 5
By BoyWithJamsssss

A/N: This whole chapter will be of author's POV. And maybe it will be a bit longer and boring for you. Anyways enjoy>>>3

------------------------------

Author's POV

8 years ago,

Behind the curtains stood Seokjin who was rubbing his palms with a bit of excitement in his eyes. With a sigh he, slid open the curtains as a small smirk crept over his lips.

The evening light was fading into the black color of darkness. The chirping of birds could be heard faintly from the pastle colored forest. Stars stood still at their respective positions with a hazy half moon surrounded with clouds.

By watching the view, Seokjin sharpens his fangs and left his room.

Its night. And for every vampire, night is special. At night, they could glow. At night they could do whatever they wanna do. At night only they're able to hunt and fetch their preys.. Mostly a true blooded vampire like him. The attraction towards blood is something which every vampire have and indeed, pure human blood is the only thing to make them feel peace.

He stepped out of his mansion and breathed the very fresh air. Now it's time to get some meal. He thought and made his way towards the forest.

He usually hunt from the nearby alleyway which remains dark everyday at this time. Many people had went missing from that place, and although the cops are trying their bests to find them, their energy goes in vain. Cuz they couldn't find a single trace of them. So, that's the reason why coming to this forest after evening is strictly forbidden.

But who can stop those stupid people, who don't even care a hang about it. They wanted to face death so bad, that they cannot even restrain themselves coming near this forest or that dark alleyway.
The death always drags you out of your comfort, even if you don't want to die. It always calls for you, and you can't help, but at last have to encounter it.

Seokjin's lips curved into a small smirk, as he felt that he's very close to the alleyway which connects the city with the forest. But all of a sudden, he tripped over something and crashed on the ground. He curses under his breath and looked aside to meet with a feminine figure lying on the ground. He looked properly at her, and discovered that she's unconscious.

You might be thinking that he's gonna leave that girl at her place or just took her with him to his mansion so that he don't have to go and hunt for his dinner for 2 days. But.... No... He might show himself as a heartless and cold vampire. But he's not at all a heartless man.

He sighed and picked that girl in his arms and went to his mansion. While going back, he stole a glance at the girl who was still passed out. He looked at those bruises and cuts on her cheeks. And then he realises that a small bag was  hanging on her shoulders.

What's inside that bag?. He thought to himself but shrugged that off.

He reached his room and slowly tucked the girl down on his bed. He sat beside her and looked at her face, fascinated by her features.

Small face, with beautiful eyelashes settled on the lower portion of her eyes, her beautifully pointed nose, and her lips..... small and curved with a natural pink color. I hope I could claim them with mines... What?? What the hell I'm thinking!. Seokjin shook his head and looked away from her.

Then his eyes slowly trailed over that handbag that was still hanging over her shoulders. He furrows his brows a bit and tried to get a grip of the bag, but failed when the girl suddenly shot her eyes open, making Seokjin bring his hand back.

He looked at her eyes.  And suddenly found himself getting vlost in her eyes.

Her beautiful emerald like eye balls were mesmerizing. Even under the dim light in the room, her eyes were shining, and it defines perfectness. Yes and perfectness is the right word. I have never seen such beautiful human eyes before. I used to think that human's eyes are filled with emptiness. But her eyes says different.

"w-where am I ?" she asked in a deep husky voice which came as a whisper.

He sighed and answered, "you are in my mansion."

She struggled to get up, so Seokjin helped her to sit properly, her head resting on the headboard.  She looked at the latter again with a fearful expression. "w-who are you?"

I didn't said anything. Cuz I know that she'll get scared once she discover that I'm a vampire. I don't want her to hate me.

Seokjin reached out his hand to take the female's hands. She flinched and moved her hands back a bit. Seokjin pressed his lips into a thin line and took his hands back too.

After some moments of silence he spoke, "listen I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. If I tell you,  what I really am, you'll be afraid of me. And I don't want that. I really don't harm anyone. Trust me." He said, with pleading eyes. Concerned.

The girl looked down on her lap, and nodded.

"B-but it w-will be better if you tell me w-who you are. Cuz being with a stranger for so long m-make me uncomfortable. I promise, I-I'll not judge y-you if you are s-someone bad."

Seokjin gulped and replied with a shaky tone, "I'm immortal." That's all he could say.

He kept looking at the female to see what her reaction will be. Maybe she will scream at him,  or will just run out of here. He thought  but nothing like that happened.

The girl just mouthed an 'oh' and went silent. Seokjin's eyes shot open to her reaction. She wasn't a bit surprised.

"You are not scared? I'm a vampire, not just a normal human." Seokjin asked as the girl shook her head.

"why would I be scared? You said earlier that you're not gonna hurt me. And I trust you. So that's why... um..."

Seokjin heaved out a nervous chuckle and nodded slowly.

He got up from the bed and said, "rest for now, we'll talk tomorrow."

The female smiles brightly making Seokjin's heart flutter. It's the most finest smile he had ever seen.

She waved her hands at him, making Seokjin coo at her inside his mind.

He made his way towards the room right next to the guest room. Without having any second thoughts, he swung open the door revealing his brother, standing half naked. His brother immediately turned around so that he's facing the older. He covered his chest with his hands saying, "what an actual fuck hyung! Can't you knock? What if I was standing naked here?"

Seokjin crunched his nose making a disgusted face. "stop being an dramatic brat! I'm also having those things you have. I have shoulder blades, I have nipples, I have abs-" he stopped speaking for a while and stared at the younger's toned chiseled abs.

He looked at his brothers face who was now confused. "wait.... Since when did you have abs?"

Panic flows through the younger's body as he shuddered, "I-I, umm... got this from workout, I guess.."

Seokjin's mouth hung opened for a second but then he closes his mouth in a thin line and glared at the younger. "You've been secretly going to the gym, I'm I right?"

The younger scratched his nape nodding awkwardly. Seokjin huffed.

"You being serious right now? I've told you hundredth times not to hang out with humans and walk everywhere swinging your ass around them! When will you learn Tae?"

Taehyung frowns. "it's easy to say for a true blooded like you, who have their abs and muscles naturally. I used to be like a potato before this. You'll never understand my feelings." Taehyung cutely pouted and crossed his arms.

Seokjin clicked his tongue and hugged him. 

"Was I too rude?" he asked the brunette, who buries his face in the elder's chest and hummed before snaking his arms around the older's waist. Seokjin smiled and started making circles on his brother's back.

All of a sudden Taehyung pulled away from the hug and furrows his brows. Seokjin seemed to notice that. He gave the younger a 'What's with that face' look.

"Have you brought someone here?" the brunette asked.

He might have smelled it from my clothes. Well crap.

Words didn't came out of his mouth, so he decided just to nod.

"A-are you gonna drink from it?"

For a moment Seokjin thought that his ears will bleed because of what Taehyung said.

Drinking from that beautiful creature. Hump.. Never! I'm way too softhearted to ruin a beautiful thing like that. He thought and shook his head no making Taehyung surprise.

"T-then why did you brought her here?" the younger questioned. 

Seokjin explained him everything from the start.[(A/N): I'm very lazy to write the incident again.. So yeah, Hehe^_^]

Taehyung hears the whole story and popped his butt on the soft fluffy bed. He put his hands on the other sides for support and looked at Seokjin with a concerned face.

"now, what are you going to do with her?"

Seokjin scratched his temples and replied, "I'll take care of her, untill she gets well."

_____________________________________

A/N: dundundun~~ hello gays! I'm back... And wut the hell I'm seeing!! *Rubs eyes* is it 671 reads?OML!!! Thank you soo much lovessss!! *Sobs*

Yeah don't forget to like this chapter, hope you have liked it.

And dude! The concept clips of "Butter" were soooooooo good!!💜💜😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 123 13
"Hello I'm Jimin, your virtual boyfriend." In which Y/N finds a phone in her new apartment and decides to take it to the police station, only to see...
3.4K 554 45
Sequel of the book "The Frost"... Can anyone tell how can one news be good and bad at the same time? let me give an example. Voyager 2, NASA's deep s...
758K 29.9K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
114K 2.8K 28
I never thought I would fall for them...