false confidence. [original]

By shayslater

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN SECRET Everyone has great confidence in themselves... but what really is the truth beh... More

Characters
FC: 1
FC: 2
FC: 3
FC: 4
FC: 5
FC: 6
FC: 7
FC: 8
FC: 9
FC: 10
FC: 11
FC: 12
FC: 13
FC: 14
FC: 15
FC: 16
FC: 17
FC: 18
FC: 19
FC: 20
FC: 21
FC: 22
FC: 23
FC: 24
FC: 25
FC: 26
FC: 27
FC: 28
FC : 29
FC: 30
FC: 31
FC: 32
FC: 33
FC: 34
FC: 35
FC: 36
FC: 37
FC: 38
FC: 39
FC: 41
FC: 42
FC: 43
FC: 44
FC: 45
FC: 46
FC: 47
FC: 48
FC: 49
FC: 50
FC: 51
FC: 52
FC: 53
FC: 54
FC: 55
FC: 56
FC: 57
FC: 58
FC: 59
FC: 60
FC: 61
FC: 62
FC: 63
FC: 64
FC: 65
FC: 66
FC: 67
FC: 68
FC: 69
FC: 70

FC: 40

84 5 58
By shayslater

  The next Monday morning, Harpers were on their way to school.

Teacher's pet

If I'm so special, why am I secret?Yeah, why the fuck is that?Do you regretThe things we shared that I'll never forget?Well, do you? Tell me thatI know I'm young, but my mind is well beyond my yearsI knew this wouldn't last, but fuck you, don't you leave me hereTeacher's petIf I'm so special, why am I secret?

" And that's on Teacher's pet by Melanie Martinez. That was deep for an early morning." The radio person said. Elise looked out the window and then to her phone.

" Aves, is it ok to write another song about you?" Natalie asked." Uhm... me? Why?" Avery asked." Your love life is pretty interesting... and also, too late to ask because I've already done writing it." Natalie said.

" Title?" Elise asked." It's called r u ok. Basically, this guy, wants the girl back, after being toxic to her. So then, this girl is sarcastically asking him if he's ok." Natalie said.

" LOVE. IT." Elise said, clapping for her sister." And when is this going to be released so I can stream it non-stop?" Elise asked.

" Next month." Natalie said." I can't wait that long. I demand you to release it right now." Elise said." Trust me, you'll be the first one to listen to it." Natalie said.

" You seemed quiet Avery. What's the matter?" Elise asked." Nothing." Avery said. Elise and Natalie shrugged it off.
...........

At school, Mr. Herschel discussed about Feminism." Define Feminism." Mr. Herschel asked. Natalie raised her hand." Natalie." Mr. Herschel called.

" Feminism is an advocacy of women's rights on the basis of equality of the sexes." Natalie said." Well said." Mr. Herschel said.

" And now, what is the opposite of Feminism?" Mr. Herschel asked." Misogyny." Avery said. Mr. Herschel continued to explain and discuss about the two topics.

........

" Continuing last time's topic, Lucky Luciano. He was known for bootlegging or we call rum-running business. He spent 6 months in Jail for selling heroin in 1916. After he got out of jail, he teamed up with Meyer Lansky and Frank Costello and other young gangsters. Lucky also got his name for success at evading arrest and winning craps games. And so then, the bloody gang war started between Masseria  and Salvatore Maranzano. Luciano lured Masseria and had him assassinated by 4 men." Mr. Elton said.

" Six months later, on September 10, he had Maranzano murdered by four Jewish gunmen loaned by Meyer Lansky. Luciano had carefully nurtured his contacts with all the young powers in gangdom and had become "capo di tutti capi or capo di tutti i capi", without ever accepting or claiming the title. By 1934 he and the leaders of other crime "" had developed the national or cartel." Mr. Elton added.

" Now, could someone translate "capo di tutti capi or capo di tutti i capi "?" Mr. Elton asked. Cassie and Elise both raised their hand at the same time.

" Uhm... Elise." Mr. Elton called, everyone turned to her as Cassie put her hand down." It's translated to Boss of All Bosses." Elise said.

" How'd you know that?" Jaycee asked." I know how to speak Italian." Elise said. Mr. Elton continued." Lastly, Lucky Luciano never had a child." Mr. Elton said.

" How'd you know?" Elise asked, crossing her arms and tilting her head a little, interested." Why don't Cassie answer that one." Mr. Elton said and so then everyone turned to Cassie.

" Based on some of my research, Lucky specifically said "I didn't want no son of mine to go through life as the son of Luciano, the gangster. That's one thing I still hate Dewey for, making me a gangster in the eyes of the world." but I think that's still not enough proof that he doesn't have a child." Cassie said.

" He seems sweet and caring for saying that." Dylan said." He sound sweet but what he did was a big crime." Austin said.

" So, Mr. Elton. Does Lucky Luciano have a child?" Elise asked." As Cassie said. Lucky said it himself he didn't want a child. So no. He doesn't have a child." Mr. Elton said.

" What if he doesn't know he has a son?" Elise asked." What do you mean?" Mr. Elton asked." What if he didn't knew he has a son to another women. Lucky had a background running prostitution racket. So it might be possible he had an affair with one of the prostitutes that his wife didn't knew about." Elise explained.

" How could you say that?" Mr. Elton asked." Deep research." Elise shrugged." Ok, you have a fair point. Thanks for that Elise. Anyways, it's time. Class dismiss." Mr. Elton said as he glanced at Elise, speechless at her point.

Elise smiled at Mr. Elton before heading out the room with Max and her friends. Every student were in the hallway, scattered around. Maddie was rushing out from the restroom, wiping her tears.

She was walking fast when she suddenly bumped into Natalie and scattered her things on the floor." Sorry." Natalie apologized helping Maddie to pick everything up but then she saw a pregnancy test that says positive.

" Maddie..." Natalie called holding the pregnancy test. Maddie's eyes widened as everyone saw what Natalie was holding.

" Is this yours?" Natalie asked." What?! No! Maybe that's yours." Maddie denied." I don't even have a boyfriend! So how could this be mine?! It says positive." Natalie said. Everyone gasped when Natalie said it was positive.

The Elites came to the scene immediately." What's going on here?!" Jordyn asked." Maybe ask your friend. I'm confused as  you are." Natalie said.

Then all their phones ringed. 

Everyone looked at Maddie as they saw photos of her with Mr. Herschel outside a motel, going on dates, kissing at the park.

No wonder you always get A's in Mr. Herschel's classes. Teacher's pet definitely fits you. Maddie. Maddie. Maddie. Congrats. You're finally having your baby. Does Mr. Herschel know? Does his wife know? Or did Brighton taught you that? 

You all are forgetting about me. I may have gone for awhile and that's because I was only preparing this and there will be a lot more. This are true proofs that I've provided you for the past couple of months. Mr. Herschel is a pedophile not only Maddie was a victim but a lot of students he taught for the past couple of years. Pedophiles deserve to go to jail.

- Yours truly, FC

After reading FC's post, Officer Anderson came with other officers." Mr. Herschel, you are under arrest." Officer Anderson said cuffing Mr. Herschel and leading him out of school.

Maddie ran away and the Elites were still in shock. Natalie handed the Pregnancy test to the Elites before going to the restroom to wash her hands.

" Coincidence this morning the radio played Teacher's pet." Elise said." That's some weird coincidence." Max said and the group nodded.

...................

After that day, Principal Albi started searching for Mr. Herschel's replacement. Maddie dropped out of the school and Mr. Herschel was in jail, proving he was guilty with amount of proofs leading to him as a pedophile.

December 7th, Principal Albi announced that he found a new replacement for Mr. Herschel.
Everyone sat down in the room waiting for the new teacher.

Natalie was reading a book while Avery was drawing a flower doodle." That looks amazing Avery." Gabe commented on Avery's drawing.

" Thanks." Avery said not looking at him. Gabe sighed leaning back to his seat.

Everyone was surprised as they saw two guys wearing formal attires. One was wearing a red and black diamond plaid vest with a white shirt and tie underneath and the other one was wearing a white long sleeve shirt.

" Woah, hotties." Jake and Amari said. Natalie and Avery looked at them and to the front." Hi." The guy wearing the white shirt said.

The girls (except Natalie and Avery) and gays have heart eyes looking at them." Who are you guys?" Noah asked.

" We're transferees. Schedule says we go here." The guy in the vest said." Hi everyone. My names Elio. I'm 23 years old." Elio, the guy in white shirt introduced.

" And I'm Nicholas, Nick for short. I'm 22 years old." Nick, the guy in vest introduced. Then another guy entered the room." Transferee too?" Bryce asked.

" Transferee? I'm your new teacher." The guy said and everyone was shocked." Brother." Elio and Nick  said." Everyone, I'm Professor Alexander. Alex for short. I'm 28 years old. I'll be Mr. Herschel's replacement." Alex introduced.

" We heard you 3 are brothers. Doesn't that kinda sound Bias when it comes to grades?" Kalani asked." Oh don't worry, I'm not bias. I know how to grade my students and I believe in them." Alex said then turned to Avery and Natalie with a smile.

" You only said your first name, what's your last name?" Addison asked." Oh, our apologies." Elio said." I'm Elio Harper." " Nick Harper." " Alex Harper." The 3 introduced once again.

Everyone's eyes widened then looked at Avery and Natalie." You mean, THE Harpers?!" Jake asked." Yes." Nick answered.

" Wait, if you 3 are Harpers... then you're..." Sean pointed at Avery and Natalie." Brothers." Alex said with a smile.

Alexander " Alex " Harper

28 Years Old

Elio Harper

23 Years Old

Nicholas " Nick " Harper

22 Years Old

2 chapters in one day?! Who am I?? Anyways. phrogtoad, this are the 3 boys in the past chapters you were curious about. New characters unlocked. I've been keeping this a secret for so long. I don't even know if this is worth as a big revelation. Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Secrets By Alex

Fanfiction

172K 6.5K 172
Everyone has secrets Shall we find out mine?
16.4K 490 30
i never thought of telling people my secret, but somehow i did and it wasn't the end of the world because he told me it was okay. he was my first.
32.6K 743 29
Just Read it😂
280K 3.8K 26
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. �...