𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘-𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗞., c...

By devorasvoiid

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘-𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗞 *ೃ༄ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 . . . vera flores, a native of mission cre... More

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘-𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗞
𝒊. meeting the bionics
𝒊𝒊. crush, chop & burn
𝒊𝒊𝒊. no more flirting, vera
𝒊𝒗. missin the mission
𝒗. bro down
𝒗𝒊. time to strike back
𝒗𝒊𝒊. the date with marcus
𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. accidently teleported your wife
𝒙. tasha vs. perry
𝒙𝒊. obnoxious rich neighbor
𝒙𝒊𝒊. hard truth about marcus
𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. bionic showdown
𝒙𝒊𝒗. prove yourself
𝒙𝒗. adam up
𝒙𝒗𝒊. llama drama
𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. the myth of the haunted janitor
𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. the new kid
𝒙𝒊𝒙. not an ideal christmas
xx. trent gets schooled
𝒙𝒙𝒊. no going back
𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. acting fast
XXIII. sink or swim
𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. the jet-wing catastrophe
𝒙𝒙𝒗. mission: mission creek high
𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. holding grudges
𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. bionic bowling caught on camera
𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. adam's big break
𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒙. expect the unexpected
𝒙𝒙𝒙. mission creeks alien principal

𝒊𝒙. ugly painting

1.9K 42 3
By devorasvoiid

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧ ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode eleven : hole in one
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

DONALD WAS PREPARING TO SHOW THE TEENS SOMETHING HE HAD BOUGHT. There Donald was, he was holding on the cloth that was on top of his painting. "Hey, guys check this out. I picked this up at auction today, and it only cost me a million dollars."

        Donald said naturally and Adam thought he meant the sheet, "For a sheet? I guess I'd better start saving up if I'm gonna be a ghost tomorrow.'' Adam says making Donald roll his eyes at his oldest son.

He went on to explain that the sheet wasn't that much but the painting was. "By a famous artist named Von schtopp— hm, I wish I would have been there too von schtopp you from buying it.'' Leo told him earning a head shake by Vera in agreement as she found it unpleasant to admire.

        Adam went to ask what it was, "It's abstract art, Adam. It's whatever you think it is." He told them as they all looked at the painting.

Bree went to guess what she thought it looked like, "I think it's a crying woman." Then Chase went, "I think it's a storm at sea." Vera gave the painting a hard look before telling them what she thought it was.

        "I think it's ugly." Donald tilts his head slightly as Vera gives him a smile.

"I think someone just blew a million bucks." Leo told him then Donald's phone rings, making him pick it up and then hanging up as Chase asks what was up.

        "Betty from accounting for her caught... in the positron collider again. That's gonna be messy. Can you guys put that in the art vault for me?" He told them and even Vera didn't know.

She raises her eyebrows in confusion, "You have an art vault?— When are you guys gonna learn? I have a everything." He chuckles, making Vera roll nod. He continues, "But whatever you do, do not touch the Davenportraits.'' He tells them as Vera and Leo both asked what that was. "What's a Davenportrait?"

They all made it down to the art vault where he had portraits of himself and the teens all looked horrified at the paints.

         Vera couldn't even process any words and she couldn't look away because of how horrific it was. "Am I screaming out loud or just inside my head?" Leo asked, holding his face with his hands to cover up as Chase spoke up. "I'm just gonna say it: Davenport is one weird dude."

Adam went to place the painting on the display easel, "Ah. Voila. The von schto—" Adam had to sneeze but turned around them and they all told him to go the other direction.

       He let out a sneeze and his heat vision must have malfunctioned because he put a hole in the middle of the painting and their eyes widened at his mistake he made.

"Adam, what did you do?— I think that sneezing accidentally triggered my heat vision!" Adam said as Vera went to go see why Adam did more closer.

"Big 'D' is going to freak out!" Leo let out with panic straining his voice as Chase told them to not freak out. "This hole is barely noticeable, but that however, is incredibly noticeable!" He yelled as Adam had to sneeze and put a hole, a much bigger hole inside where the little hole was.

Chase was looking through the hole, "Adam, I can not believe you just destroyed Mr. Davenport's million-dollar painting!" He said as Bree told them that he was gonna freak if he found out. The elevator dinged, making Bree give Adam the sheet to cover up the painting. They all tried to act naturally but ended up not looking so naturally.

Donald comes out while looking at them and gives them a hard stare, obviously suspicious of what they were doing. "Hey, Donny, what are you doing back?" Vera asked as he gave her an answer,

        "Uh, I forgot something. I forgot that I left my million-dollar painting in the hands of the five most destructive teenagers in the world!" He told them honestly as Vera could agree with what he was telling them. "Please, tell me it's okay," He pleaded.

"It's fine." Chase replied

"Looks great." Bree responded

"It's fine. Great." Adam said under pressure

Donald goes over to the painting to check on it as Leo stops him while trying to come up with excuses to stop Donald from going to see it. "I would like to know more about this beautiful... what are we looking at?" Leo and Donald tilt their heads to look at the fruit and Leo told him that he had ruined apples for him.

"Don't do that!" Chase yelled and when Donald asked why, "Because, b-because I... have an idea. You should power for a daven-sculpture.'' Chase said, putting his arm around his shoulder as Donald had loved that idea, "Chase, your brilliance is only matched by your good taste. Get ready, guys for six feet of stone cold me!"

Vera chuckles out loud at the six feet part while he glares at her, "Six feet?" She asked sarcastically and responded back. "There's a pedestal Vera!" While leaving Vera nods as she couldn't believe what he was going to do.

Everyone was waiting on chase to come back with a canvas because he had the idea to paint over it. He entered the lab while the others were talking about whatever. "Okay, Mr. Davenport will be at the sculptors studio for a few more hours. they're only up to his knees." Bree was wondering how he knew that and he told her that he kept sending him photos play by plays.

"Okay, there's got to be some way to fix this painting— I know we can make a replica. I can pull an image of the painting from my internal hard drive and project it onto a blank canvas. then we can trace it and paint over it.'' Chase told them but Leo thought that was never going to work because it would take too long to paint over it in time.

Bree clears her throat loudly as they all give her a look,

"Hey, do you mind? We're trying to think over here." She told them to make Vera snap her fingers in a way to agree. "Yes, Bree is right, she can paint that fast." Adam interrupted her. "Good for you. Quit bragging and help me come up with a solution.''

        After Vera explained it to Adam and got on board, Chase went to pull an image off from his internal hard drive and placed it onto the canvas.

Bree started to paint extremely fast and once she finished painting it, it looked like the exact same copy from before. She asked them what they thought of it and they all told them it was good. They needed to move so that Donald didn't notice it was gone and told Adam to go hide it somewhere Donald would never find it.

"Ah, there. Mr. Davenport will never notice the difference— okay let's be honest if it's not a mirror or his bank account then he's not really paying attention."

They all agree with Leo as Donald comes through the elevators startling them. "Hey! What are you doing down here?" He asked them and Chase started to come up with an excuse about the painting speaking to them.

"Yeah, it spoke to us and said, I'm lonely, come hang with me, it's a lot like you that way. " He ignored the last part while walking over to the painting where he examined it.

"Did you guys really think I wouldn't notice?" He sternly said and they all looked at each other for help. "You are looking at it upside down ." Donald scoffs while turning it around and starts to have an enthused reaction to cover it up.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

THE TEENS CAME BACK FROM SCHOOL, WHERE DONALD WAS NEAR HIS PAINTING. He was lost while speaking, "There you are." Donald says as they all have widened eyes and point at Chase blaming him. "It was him!" Chase looks at all of them with disbelief as they all ratted him out.

"Just take the hit. We all know you're his favorite.'' Adam pushes chase as Donald told them that he sold the painting. This brought confused looks from all of them, "Some wall street guy emailed me and said he'd buy it for a million more than I paid for it."

        He laughs at himself as the doorbell rings and he goes over and opens it to a guy in a uniform. "Donald Davenport? I'm special agent Ryker. We got a call from a prospective buyer that you were attempting to sell forged art.''

Donald gasps at that accusation "What are you talking about?- I'm talking about this. The buyer reported that this canvas still had the price tag attached, that it was purchased at the art depot... on sale." He tells him and Vera couldn't help but feel guilty.

Ryker told them that it was a felony to sell fake art, "You could be facing 20 years in prison." He finishes while putting Donald in a pair of handcuffs. "Twenty years?!" Leo gasped but made it as a joke saying that he would be back in time for Adam's graduation.

A few minutes later, the FBI were still interrogating donald. "I don't understand how this could have happened. That painting is an original. It's got an I.D chip imbedded in the canvas. Scan it." The agent goes ahead and scans it and once he reaches the bottom of the painting, it buzzes and turns to him.

"That, sir is that bad buzz, which means no chip. But there is a chip in prison, and he is mean." Donald let out a scoff as he couldn't possibly understand how that could have happened.

The FBI lead him towards the door as Bree tries to stop them, "Wait. He is telling the truth, we painted fake.'' Bree admitted as Donald widened his eyes, "You what?!— we accidentally ruined the real painting, so we forged a copy so you wouldn't find out." Chase breathed.

"You what?!" Donald said in exasperation as Adam tried to act it for him as he thought he seriously didn't understand what they were talking about. "Look, what if we get you guys the original painting then could you let him go?" Vera asked the officers as they shook their heads in confirmation.

        "Wait, Adam, where is it?" Chase asked his brother as Adam told them, "I threw it in the dumpster at school— what?!" Vera shook her head in disbelief

Vera made Adam, Bree and Chase go get the painting from the dumpster in the back of the school as she stayed back with leo. As the official agents told them they would be careful, they did the opposite thing and started to drop and break things and they weren't even nice about it.

Leo sighed, "Relax, Big 'D.' You didn't really break any laws that they know of." Leo said referring to the bionic trio and then he told them if they found out about the lab, how they explained it. "Hey, don't worry about this. I got it. hey! Mr. agent we've got nothing to hide. but say we did- how would we go about doing that?"

        As Adam says that, Chase pulls him back into the circle where they were discussing what they needed to do.

"Leo and Vera, you two stay here with me and help me distract these agents." They ran out of the house and went straight to the school. Donald, Leo and Vera went towards an agent and started to make small talk, "So... you're an art cop."

Leo told him laughing at his own statement he made then chipped in trying to settle the tension. "Hope, you don't plan on 'framing' us." Leo put his hands up as Vera cleared her throat to speak up. "He's sorry. This is our first 'brush' with the law." She pretends to use a paint brush while letting out a laugh with her best friend.

Donald could tell the FBI agent wasn't having a blast so he spoke to him. "Guys, stop. Let these men do their jobs and 'canvas' the area." Leo and Vera laughed while the agent didn't find it funny and threatened to bring the german shepherd if they didn't stop.

A couple time has passed as they searched every room in the house and they were waiting for the teens to come back with painting so that Donald wouldn't be busted and have to go to jail.

        "Well, then you should probably go find some of those." Donald told him after he told them when people talk all then that means that they are hiding something. "What's that?" He asked pointing towards a door with a button."That's a doorbell."

He anxiously spoke as he questioned him again. "Well, I mean I have the one that rings inside the house. this one rings outside so I can mess with the pizza guy when he comes. you know- - bing-bong, bing-bong. I hate pizza." He chuckles.

He presses the button and the elevator opens, "You have a secret elevator?" he asked unsurely. "Who doesn't have a secret elevator, right guys?" Donald asked as they both went over and spoke for him. "Yes, right! We're rich, we need to blow our money on something!" Leo told him as Vera nodded, "Yup, big money snobs!" Donald gave her a glare.

"What are you hiding Davenport?"

Donald squealed, "Nothing! Nothing! we aren't hiding anything.'' They push Donald out of the way and bring Vera and Leo into the elevator with Donald. Vera has never been put in a position like this so she was a bit queasy and she kept shaking her leg as she was about to get anxious from all of this. They were on their way down the elevator as the elevator music wasn't as expected because it was Donald singing twinkle twinkle little star.

He asked if they wanted a copy because he had around three thousand copies left. "I think I can speak for everyone when I say, 'we're good." Leo says as they make their way to the art vault Donald had as he told them to stall them before they would eventually find out about the lab.

"Hey wanna hear a joke— No. Okay a poem it is.'' Vera said smiling as she started the poem, "When the night turns into dawn, lights, shadows, a new day has begun— Hey, I've got one for you. 'Roses are red, violets are blue, stop talking.'' Vera's smile fades as she sighs "That didn't even sound poetic!" She pouts.

The elevator dinged as Adam, Bree and Chase came back with the painting and Donald was so excited that he went to hug the FBI agent. "This proves Mr. Davenport is innocent. proves— well, I'll be the judge of that, miss." He scans the painting and it buzzes "Checks out. Sorry about the inconvenience, Mr. Davenport. Good luck with the singing career. You've, um... really got something."

"That was close. too close. The feds were just about to discover the lab— We don't mean for any of this to happen, things just got out of hand. We're really sorry, Mr. Davenport.'' Bree told her dad as Vera shook her head agreeing with the brunette.

"We promise we'll always tell you the truth." Donald snatched the painting from Adam's hands and placed it on the easel and Leo raised his eyebrows while asking why he was putting it back up.

"So that every time you look at it. You'll remember that you owe me one million dollars." He told them truthfully while patting their backs in reassurance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 700 57
Hundreds of mile away from home. New school. New friends. New life. New feelings? Maybe Everything was bound to change as the Walsh family stepped in...
69.5K 1.9K 23
"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬." A near-death experience ends with...
30.9K 586 28
When Maddie finds out that here neighbor has three Bionic kids in his basement she gets offered a job. Follow Maddie through working for the famous D...
211K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...