Love Me Right| Trevor Jackson...

By prettygirlramsey

Priest, a drug lord, who is on his way up to the top of the drug game. On his way to the top comes with a lot... More

Prologue
All About Me
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
Author Notes/ New Characters Added
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
Author Notes
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
ENDING?

22.

49 1 0
By prettygirlramsey

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Wednesday, December 5,2018
Time: 6:44 PM

"Are you ready?" Asking Rayna.

Trying on a pair heels, "Almost!" Getting up to look in the mirror, "How you liking these?" Pointing her foot out.

She went sat down, "I like the first pair better especially with the fit you showed me." I told her.

"True...let me hurry up cause we got dinner for 9 and we still gotta get ready!" Grabbing the first pair, "Excuse me!" Waving the employee who was helping her over.

He came over and helped her with everything. Luckily he moves fast so it didn't take long for him to check her out. We wasn't far from the hotel so we walked.

"So which outfit you going with?" She asked.

Thinking, "I don't know depending on what he wears!" I said.

"Trying to match...I see!" Trying to make jokes.

Rolling my eyes, "It's his ideal cause he just want people to know we together!" Nodding my head.

"Does that mean y'all date again?" Asking me.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Girl I don't know...I wish I knew!"I mean I kinda did but not really.

I'm pretty sure the answer is no cause from when he broke up with me he told me that. Matter of fact just thinking bout it makes me remember the whole conversation and how it happened. I really don't understand why I deal with him or his bullshit. I wouldn't say it's love but I don't know how I would describe it or relationship.

"Alright... I'll see you when we meet up for dinner!" Rayna got off on her floor.

I still had 2 floors to go before I got to my floor. I made it to my floor and went to the room. I used the keycard and it wasn't working. So I knocked and waited for a good 3 minutes. He still ain't answer so I proceed to call him. Tell me why this nigga was sleep. But he got up to open the door for me.

"Are you finnah start getting ready?!" Asking him as I walked in.

Yawning, "I had an alarm set for me to get started at a certain time." Closing the door.

"Uhmm!" Walking to the bedroom to put my purse down.

"What you got?" He asked me.

Smiling, "Nothing!" Proud of myself.

"Why?" He asked.

Sigh, "You made me realized I shop entirely too much for me not to wear most of it!" Smiling at him.

"Uhmm so you listening to me now!" He got a lil too happy.

Rolling my eyes, "Now don't get ahead of yourself now!" Staring at him.

He shook his head, "I was just saying babes!"

"Whatever... I'm finnah go shower and you better be getting ready when I get out." I told him.

I took my shoes off and went to turn on the shower. Before hopping in I grabbed some panties and a bra.

"Nigga...why is you laying back down?" Asking him.

Sitting up, "Bruh... you gone be in there bukoo long so just you know wake me up when you get out." He was irritated.

I took my dress off dropping it on the floor. All I had on was my thong so I slipped out of that.

Throwing them at him, "Unless you come get in with me!" Winking at him.

Trevor hopped up with the quickness and started stripping. I went in the shower and waited for him to come in. 2 seconds later he came in and closed the door.

"That's the faster I've ever seen you move!" I told him.

Getting the shower, "Cause you been holding out on a nigga." He said.

"How?" Turning the water a lil hotter.

Slapping my butt, "You already know what I'm talking bout!" Squeezing it.

Turning to him, "Do you deserve my loving?" Asking him.

He gave me this certain stare that I couldn't resist. It's a stare I can't explain and so I gave into his temptation. We started kissing and rubbing on each other. He turned me around to the wall and spread my cheeks so he could slide in. The first stroke felt so good it could be cause we haven't had sex in like 2 months. Started off slow til I started moaning loud.

While still stroking, "Turn the water off!" Whispering in my ear.

I did as he said which caused him to stop and pull out.

Slapping my ass, "Go to the bed!"

We both got of the shower and I beat him to the bed. I hopped on the bed forgetting I was completely wet. He came up to me and pushed my legs in the air. He slid inside slowly and he stroked lil by lil. My baby moans must wasn't doing it for him cause he ramped all of his dick inside at once.

"OWWW!" I jumped back!"

"Alright my bad!" He went back to slow stroking.

~5 Minutes Later~

Right when things started to heat up there was a knock on the door.

"Stop...somebody at the door!" I told him.

He kept going, "They could wait!"

Whoever was at the door started banging on the door. I pushed him off and went to the bathroom.

"People always messing shit up!" He mumbled.

I was just chilling on the toilet til I heard voices. So I wiped and flushed before leaving out I grabbed a towel to wrap around me. I walked out to wash my hands.

"PRIEST!" Yelling to him.

Walking to me, "Huh?"

"Who is that?" Asking him.

"Eddie and Rayna!" He said, "They waiting on us to get dress!" Nodding his head.

Getting my hair stuff out, "Can you reach me my dress off the bed?" Pointing to it.

I started fixing my hair and trying to hurry up since they waiting on us. After my hair I tied it up and did a light makeup look quickly.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Can you hand me my jewelry from the nightstand?" Asking him.

I put my dress on and walked to the main part to put my heels on. Trevor gave me my jewelry and I rushed to put it on. Once I did all of that I took my scarf off and put some perfume on.

"I'm ready!" Walking out.

Eddie checking his watch, "Bout time!" He got up.

"Girl you gorgeous!" Rayna complimented me.

Smiling at her, "Awww girl thanks but you look immaculate!" We walked out the door.

"Thanks!" She was geeked.

We giggled a lil bit, "Are y'all the ones fucking or are you fucking me?" Eddie got a lil jealous.

"Why you jealous?" She asked him.

"I mean why wouldn't he be jealous of me?!" Playing with him.

"Ohhhh y'all got jokes today!" He shook his head.

We made it downstairs and to our car well now it's a SUV. We got in and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"We not done...I hope you know!" He whispered in my ear.

I started rubbing on his dick to get him in the mood even though we can't do nothing. Just trying to be a tease just a lil bit. He kept moving my hand from off of him. I had stopped before it went too far. When we arrived to the restaurant we had to wait for 5 minutes. In that time me and Rayna took pictures. That's pretty much it for the night. We prolly just gone go back to the room and fuck or chill.

Instagram Post

xo.sweetness

xo.sweetness      be my peace🌸

raynasbeauty

raynasbeauty stepping on necks everywhere i go🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 3.3K 32
313K 9.5K 29
i'll love you forever (short story)
2.2K 52 37
Brooklynn Davis is a preacher kid. Her parents have high expectations for her. Her father is the pastor at Saint Rosemary Church. She lives in a sma...
3.9K 144 37
Sincere, a 20 years old drop out who became addicted to drug because of his past. He been doing drugs since uu was 17 years old. No mother , no fathe...