Let Me In (Au) - An Ereri Sto...

By tiffleigh94

Modern day AU. Eren Jaeger is fresh out of school and is looking for a job to keep him on his feet until he g... More

~0~
~1~ The Diner
~2~ Time To Get A Job
~3~ We Meet Again
~4~ The Club
~5~ The Interview
~6~ The Interview Pt. 2
~7~ The Contract
~8~ Internal Monologue
~A/N~
~9~ My First Day
~10~ Bowling
~11~ Bowling Pt. 2
~12~ Working With Levi
~13~ Let Me Show You Something
~14~ The Office
~15~ We Can't, 🔥
~16~ Oops
~17~ The First Date
~18~ Men!
~19~ Let's go out
~20~ Take me home
~21~ Let's go to bed
~22~ Hangover
~23~ Levi's place
~24~ Boyfriend
🍋~25~🍋 Office Fun
~26~ Paris?
~27~ Let's Go To Paris
~28~ Paris!
~29~ The first lie
~30~ Style time
~31~ Levi PoV
~32~ A Friend
~33~ Do you trust me?
~34~ So sour
~35~ Sister?
~36~ Guy Talk
~37~
~38~
~39~
~Christmas Special!~
~New Years Special~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
Don't Let Me Go - Sequel to Let Me In (Ereri)
Long Time No See!

~50~ The End

2.2K 66 138
By tiffleigh94

Unable to take the distance any longer or the feeling of want, I push Levi down to the floor and place my legs either side of his waist so that I am now straddling him. I lean down over him, taking his chin in my hand and turning it roughly to the side so that I can get to his neck.

I kiss him softly at first along his jawline before biting down on his neck. He gasps out softly at the feeling and his hands that were encircling my waist move down to my ass, squeezing and groaning.

I flick my tongue out and lick the spot I've just bitten, noticing a small bruise appearing. I smile to myself, quite pleased that I've marked him for my own.

"Eren, as much as I love the fact that your in my arms again. This is quickly moving down not such a PG route at reconciliation." He whispers, his voice sultry with lust.

"And maybe that's the way I want this to go." I breath, nibbling on his shoulder.

He groans and bites his lip, moving his hips slightly, adjusting himself but in doing so grinding our groins very satisfyingly against eachother. "Nnnngh, Levi..."

"Fuck, Eren..." He responds instantly, kissing me with fervour and licking my lip asking for entrance that I do not deny.

My tongue slides into his mouth, meeting his in the middle and I find myself grinding down on Levi's growing erection unconsciously. He flips us over so now I'm lying on my back, and he is between my legs, matching my thrusts with his own.

He abruptly breaks the kiss and I'm left wanting more. "Levi?" I ask softly, holding his face in my hands.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "Eren, I need you to know something before we go any further right now."

Shocked and taken aback I let go of his face and look at him in concern. "What haven't you told me?"

He opens his eyes wide and shakes his head. "Shit, no that's not what I meant." He chuckles lightly. "I meant I want you to know that it's not just about sex for me, I want you and everything that encompasses you. Not just this. I didn't apologise to get back into bed with you, Eren."

My gaze softens as I take in his words and my hands cup his face again as I lean up and take his lips with my own. "I know, Levi. But I've missed you, and you don't realise how tense and pent up I've been feeling. This is definitely going to help the situation." I give him a small cheeky smile and bite my lip.

"Ugh, you know I can't resist the lip biting!" He pulls me close to him again, kissing me and sitting us up. He starts tugging on my top, hinting at me to take it off, so I break the kiss briefly to slide it off and then lift at the hem of his shirt and take his off as well.

I smile at him, my fingers leaving trails along his chest before I splay them out on his pecs. "You don't realise how much I've missed you."

"Trust me I do, Eren." His hands are running small, soothing circles on the small of my back and I have to stop myself from squirming whenever he touches my ticklish spot. "I thought you hated me, I thought I'd never have you in my arms again."

"I'm not gonna lie, for a while I was very close to just full on leaving the country so I never had to see you again. You didn't see what I was like...I was stuck in my bedroom for days. Kas had to drag me out of bed." I muse.

He looks at me with grief written all over his face. "Shit. I'm so sorry, Eren." He touches my face softly with the pads of his fingers. "I never meant to hurt you."

"I know, Levi." I give him a small smile and tilt my head to the side. "I forgive you." I lean forward and kiss him again on the lips. "Now...can we get back to...?"

He opens his mouth and chuckles softly, licking his teeth before biting on his lip. "Alright." He wiggles his eyebrows at me teasingly and I can't help the bubble of laughter leaving my mouth.

"Come on, let's go somewhere comfier." He says as he gets up from the floor, holding his hand out to me.

I take it and he hauls me up to stand next to him, neither of us letting the other go. My fingers quickly intertwine with his and he pulls me out of the living room. I shake my head at him, smiling. "What about Eld?" I ask.

"Eld?" He says confused. "Ohhhh! Yeah...uh, shit I forgot he was even here."

That makes a broad grin spread across my face and I giggle. "Well atleast I know you weren't thinking about him then!"

"Shut up!" He says as he playfully hits me in the arm. He twists his wrist to look at his watch. "Well, it's 8.30. There's no doubt he's already gone to catch his flight by now." I nod my head in reply and he smirks at me pulling me into him. "So what do you say? Shall we take this to the bedroom?" He whispers in my ear and kissing me softly there.

"Okay." I squeak, nodding my head enthusiastically. I can already feel my arousal in the pit of my stomach and my boxers have suddenly gotten very tight.

"Too cute." He gives me a quick peck on the cheek and we walk to the bedroom.

I suddenly feel very nervous. Levi notices me fidgeting with my fingers and tries to calm me down in a soothing voice. "Eren? We don't have to do this if you're not ready. It'll kill me not being able to have you right now but I understand."

His words stir something up for me and I instantly forget the nerves and am overcome with arousal. "Then have me, Levi. I'm all yours."

He groans at my words, biting his lip. He quickly shuts the door behind us and pushes me up against it. "That's fine by me." He starts unbuttoning my jeans and I smile as I kiss him.

The rest of our clothes become quick work and when we're completely naked he practically throws me onto the bed. "Levi!" I giggle in excitement.

"Don't worry, I'm coming." He says as he leaves a trail of kisses up my body getting onto the bed to join me.

When he gets to my nipples he lets his tongue flick out and tease them and I moan out in both shock and pleasure. His other hand slides up my leg before pulling it up so that it's bent and then cupping my ass.

"So...I was thinking we could try something different this time..." It's now Levi's turn to sound nervous.

"What do you mean...?" I ask slightly confused.

"A way for you to fully forgive me...for me to prove to you how much you mean to me. To prove my worth, if you will." He shrugs the last part letting go of my leg and begins to play with a stray bit of cotton on the bedsheets and avoiding my eyes.

"Levi, you're scaring me. What are you talking about?" I ask with a nervous laugh.

"Iwantyoutotopme." His words come out so fast they become one word and I can hardly understand him.

"What?" I laugh. "I didn't catch that."

He glares at me before enunciating his words slowly. "I said. I. Want. You. To. Top. Me. Eren."

My eyes open wide in shock and I open and close my mouth multiple times. Toying with the idea in my mind. I bite my lip and nod at him slowly before raising an eyebrow. "You sure...?"

He captures my eyes with his and starts to speak with all seriousness in his voice. "I've already claimed you as mine. Now it's your turn to claim me."

I shiver runs up my spine and I wasn't turned on before, I definitely was now. My entire body responds to his words and before either of us can change our minds I flip us over on the bed, so that he's the one now lying on the bed with his legs either side of me.

"Woah, okay. Didn't think you'd be this into it." Levi says, his entire facade changing.

I lay my body against his and place a hand on his waist rubbing small circles. "I've always been into it, don't you remember that conversation we had in Paris? I'm just happy either way." I watch his Adam's apple bob in his throat as he gulps. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to." I say sitting up more so there's a bigger gap between us.

"No, I want to. I just didn't think you'd take me up on it..." He looks away sheepishly. "And I've never done it this way either."

I turn his face back towards mine with my hand, and smile at him. "I'll try not to hurt you, okay?"

He rolls his eyes and fixes me with a scowl. "Who said I don't want to be hurt?"

With that my eyes practically pop out of my skull and my mouth gapes open. "O-okay then."

He quirks an eyebrow at me with a smirk. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to." He says, mimicking my earlier words.

It's my turn to roll my eyes now. "Shut up. I just didn't think you'd be into that."

"Are we just copying eachothers words right now?" He laughs and I look at him confused. "I've always been into that, I'm just happy either way."

I bite my lip at him. "Oh, this is gonna be the best sex of your life."

He licks his lips in anticipation. "I'm counting on it."

*Eyyyyy, didn't think I'd end it without the smut did you? Here we go!*

I quickly drag him down the bed until his thighs hit mine and he gasps at the sudden movement and I take his dick in my hand. "You're so hard for me, Levi." I grip him around the base and then begin stroking him, before reaching under him with my other hand. "You sure about this?"

He nods his head at me and bites his lip. I raise an eyebrow at him and he rolls his eyes. "Yes, I'm sure!" I smirk at him and rim my finger over his hole before pushing it in. He lets out a sharp breath and his hand comes out to grasp my forearm tightly so I lean forward and plant a kiss on his lips and he nods his head as he kisses me back loosening his grip on my arm.

I tilt my head slightly and slide my tongue into his mouth as I push my finger further in and circle it inside him. I slide my finger back out before pushing a second one back in with the first, our kiss muffling his moans. I break it and kiss up his neck before stopping by his nape and whispering in his ear "You feel so warm, I need to be inside you."

I continue to finger and scissor him. His hands are now on my back, pulling me close to him as he digs his nails into me and arching his back. "Oh, God! There, right there!" I can feel his grip on me tighten and his breathing become more erratic the more I work both his ass and his dick.

A few moments later I feel him go rigid under me, his asshole spasming around my finger and his dick spills out over both my hand and his chest.

I kiss him softly on the lips and let him regain his breath before going into the bedside table and grabbing the lube and a condom that I've watched Levi put in there on a previous encounter. I slide the condom on and squeeze a good measure of lube onto my hand before rubbing it onto my myself and Levi's hole.

He wriggles and gasps slightly at the cold touch. "You all good?" I ask him. "It's not too late to back out."

"No, I'm good. Just come on and fuck me already, Eren!" He moans.

"You don't have to ask me twice." I say with a smile before kissing him again and then flipping him over so he's on his hands and knees. "Ass up, baby." I say leaning over and kissing his shoulder and slapping him.

"Oh fuck!" He moans, pushing his ass up against me.

I groan in pleasure at his movements and align myself with his hole. I run a hand down his back, the other gripping his waist and push myself in slowly. "Oh God!" I groan. "You're so tight baby."

"Mm." He gasps out and pants. "Just give me a second." I rub my thumbs soothingly on his hips and kiss his shoulder. "Okay, let's go." He nods at me.

I pull out to the tip and then push back in, building momentum with each thrust. "Shit." Levi is a moaning mess underneath me.

"Fuck, you don't realise how long I've wanted to do this to you." I say breathlessly and grip his waist tightly as I slam into him, he lets out an incredibly loud moan and I can feel myself getting close from the seductive noises he is making below me.

"Baby, I'm gonna--ugnhh--cùm again. Fuuu--nghhh--You feel so good inside me!" He all but shouts between moans.

A few more thrusts later and I can feel Levi's body go rigid again as he rides out another orgasm, his asshole tightens around me and that's the last thing I can remember before losing control and letting my seed spill out inside him.

I drop against his body before rolling off and discarding the condom. "Shit, that was good." Levi hums a reply as he gets some tissues from the beside table and hands me some. We clean ourselves up and then he turns towards me and cuddles into my chest.

"I love you so much, Eren. Thank you." He kisses my chest softly before laying his head back back.

I run my fingers through his hair with a satisfied smile on my face. "I love you too, Levi."

~Fin~

*A/N - Warning - Long A/N.

I thought I'd give you all an extra long chapter to make up for all the angst, sadness, cliffhangers and the fact that this is the LAST chapter of this book. I am honestly so upset that it's ending, but I just can't leave these boys alone so I have some good news!!

I've been planning this for a while anyway, but I'm making a Sequel to Let Me In! This will be called "Don't Let Me Go" and I can't wait to share it all with you.

That means the love, the fluff, the angst and the smut doesn't end here. Just keep your eyes peeled for the next book! You'll have to give me some time to start it up and work on the plot line etc.

I'm hoping to post 3 chapters to start with to get you all into it and then I'll go back to my normal schedule of 1-2 chapters a week.

Thank you all so much for all the reads, the votes, the love and so on. I'd like to think I've gained a few avid readers and potentially some friends along the way.

As always, vote, comment, add to your lists and follow me. I love you all and thank you. Don't forget you can always message me, and I'll get back to you when I can!❤ Peace out.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 2.4K 55
Levi Ackerman lives a relatively quiet life. He runs his own accounting firm, working hard for other people's money by day. But, come Friday night, t...
363K 13.4K 39
Levi Ackerman; humanity's finest, in more ways than just a soldier. Petra Ral has a massive crush on Levi Ackerman, and all her friends agree that th...
33.4K 1.1K 24
Completed story Eren Jaeger works at the local bookshop. Everyday, a handsome man named Levi Ackerman comes to the shop. Eren has a crush on Levi, an...
2.2K 257 36
Eren is a normal guy until he discovers he has titan shifting abilities and is recruited by the scouts... It's just what he wanted to get what he nee...