The Stylinson Family

By 1Dvampirediaries1D

One Direction is raising their families together the best they can with their abnormal lives. People think be... More

Part 2 Breakfast
Part 3 Trouble
Part 4 The News
Part 5 The Grammy's
Part 4 Going to London
Part 7 London
Part 8 The Secret is Out
Part 9 Grandma Anne's
Part 10 Broken
Part 12 Home
Part 13 Family Dinner
Not Part of Story
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Not Part of the Story
Part 17
Not Part of Story
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Character Q & A
Part 22
Part 23 Reunion Concert 1/2
Part 24 Reunion Concert 2\2
Part 25 Getting Ready for the Interview
Part 26 Tell All Interview
Part 27 Ice Cream Date
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30 Concert in Doncaster
Part 31 Home Again
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 Harry's Tour News
Part 35
Part 37 Christmas Day
Chapter 36
Auditions
Hey Guys!

Part 11 Corden's Show

1.3K 22 22
By 1Dvampirediaries1D

Cassidy's POV

Grandma Anne and Aunt Gemma came with us to help Darcy while we are there. We all walked into the studio together. James is really close friends with our family. He is the closest with our dads so we call him Uncle James. We walked to the bands dressing room to get situated. Shortly after James walked in.

"First of all the band is back together after 10 years. I'm so beyond excited and proud of all of you" Uncle James said smiling.

"Thank you" all the guys said in unison.

"Also I can't believe you guys did it" Uncle James exclaimed looking at my dads, "It's about time."

"Well we wouldn't have done it without Darcy's help" daddy said smiling. Darcy looked down in embarrassment. Which I don't understand why because now we can be a family in public.

"I wanted to ask what you were comfortable with me saying anything on the show. I don't have to bring it up if you don't want me to" Uncle James said. I knew my dads were comfortable with Uncle James plus he already knew so it wasn't like he had questions.

"You can briefly say something is you want but we don't really want to make a big deal out of it" dad said. He was sitting on the couch next to Darcy.

"Oh no! What happened to you?" Uncle James asked noticing Darcy's leg.

"I fell down the stairs now it's broken" Darcy responded. I was trying not to laugh. It wasn't funny but Darcy had just had a terrible week. I mean she is my sibling I'm suppose to make fun of her sometimes. Both my dads gave me the death stare which made me quickly stop laughing.

"Well I hope it feels better" he said to Darcy. "You guys are on for the first 15 minutes of the show. Then Olivia Rodrigo is on for 15 minutes. Then, it's you guys for the rest of the show" Uncle James said before walking out of the room.

"Wait Olivia Rodrigo is here" Abby said excitedly.

"Yeah my dad is friends with her so he invited her" Grace said.

"Maybe after the show I can introduce you to her if she's okay with it" Uncle Niall said.

"Wait really?" I chimed in excitedly.

"Thought you guys didn't fangirl" Darcy said laughing.

"I'm gonna go find Hope" I said. Hope is Uncle James' daughter. She texted me to meet her earlier. I was excited because I haven't seen her in a while.

"Fine but be back in 5 minutes" dad said.

I nodded before walking out. Hope said to meet her behind the coffee cart. I thought it was strange. I walked over but Hope wasn't there. Her brother Henry was.

"Hey" I said, "Where's Hope?"

"Not sure" Henry responded. I looked at him confused. He then walked up to me and kissed me. I pulled away in shock unsure what to do.

"Cassidy Anne" I heard a voice yell angrily. It was Freddie. His eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. Henry ran the other way. Freddie looked like he was going to run after Henry to kill him.

"Don't go after him and please don't tell dads" I say with a shaky voice.

"I won't I promise" he said giving me a hug. We walked back to the dressing room together.

"Cassidy it's been 10 minutes. Where have you been? And what happened to your lip gloss? It's half on half off" daddy said.

"Nothing sorry" I replied. Everyone looked back at me.

"OMG did you?" Darcy said reading my mind.

"Shut up Darcy" I said through my teeth cutting her off.

"What?" dad said confused.

"Nothing go have fun. I will stay here and watch with Darcy" I say waving them off. Everyone left to go sit in the audience. My dads and uncles went to sound check. It was just me and Darcy in the room.

"Spill" Darcy said almost immediately after everyone was gone.

"I went to go find Hope but Henry was there. I asked where Hope was, he said he didn't know. Then he kissed me. I pulled away confused on why he did that. Then, Freddie said my name from behind me. Henry ran off. And I told Freddie not to tell anyone while almost crying in his arms" I rambled. Darcy leaned over to give me a hug. I'm guessing she could see I didn't want to talk about it.

Freddie's POV

I couldn't believe Henry kissed Cassidy. My blood was boiling. I had to pretend nothing happened or my dads would know they always know. I sat in the the front row of the audience with my family.

"So I'm here with a special group of people tonight. Who also happen to be some of my closest friends. After taking a long break they are finally back together. Please welcome One Direction" Uncle James yelled into the camera.

Our dads came out smiling and waving. They all sat on the couch together.

"That was quite the introduction" Uncle Liam said laughing.

"Well I try my best" Uncle James said laughing, "So first of all congratulations on the reunion. The news is literally everywhere. The Directioners as they call themselves are going out of their minds. I'm so excited for it along with everyone else in the world." They nodded and said Thank you. They talked for a while which I zoned out of because I stopped caring.

"So the last thing I wanna mention before we welcome out our next guest and you all go take your break is, that Harry and Louis you have finally come out. I am so proud of you" Uncle James said smiling. Which made me start paying attention.

"Thank You" daddy said nodding trying to hold back his smile.

"So did many people know or just the band" he asked knowing the answer.

"Well obviously our families knew and the band. Only a few close friends were aloud to know" dad said.

"I would like to say I was honored to be one of the close friends" Uncle James said.

"Well you've known us since we were a little older than our children so I'd say we are pretty close" daddy said.

"Well that makes me feel old" Uncle James said while they were all laughing. "Well we will be right back with Olivia Rodrigo performing her hit song Driver's License. After that we have a surprise for you and One Direction." He continued before it cut to commercial break. Our dads came over to us but daddy went to check on the twins. Dad and I followed him to the dressing room.

"Come on your coming into the audience" daddy said handing Darcy her crutches. She stood up and leaned onto them.

"You know I can't imagine you guys when you were our age" Cassidy said.

"Well I'm sure there are a million videos on YouTube that show how bad we were" dad said.

"Which you are not allowed to watch" daddy added.

"Liar you were not bad" I said.

"Freddie come here I found them" Darcy said. I went over to watch one when daddy took her phone.

"I don't want you guys getting any ideas" he said walking out the door. We walked into the audience while our dads waited backstage.

Olivia came out and preformed her song. She was really good. I also thought she was kind of cute. I quickly pulled out my phone as quietly as I could. I opened Instagram to follow her. Turns out she already followed me which was wired to me. I felt a tap on my shoulder it was Grandma Anne she pointed to my phone. I turned it back off. I looked up and saw my dads giving me the put it away before I take it look.

Our dads walked out to the stage. "So for our surprise tonight I actually haven't told them what we are doing yet so please don't kill me guys. Tonight we are going to play tattoo roulette again. Last time Harry won and got the words Late Late tattooed on his arm. Now Niall do you have any tattoos yet?" Uncle James said.

"No, still don't like needles" Uncle Niall said. Grace and Nick started laughing at him.

"Well your kids seem to think that's really funny. I hope neither of us get it. When Harry got it he didn't even show that he was in pain. I don't want to embarrass myself." Uncle James said.

"I swear he doesn't feel pain" dad said.

"It's the weirdest thing" Uncle Liam added.

Daddy didn't say anything. They each took a box one at time. Uncle Niall was so stressed out. At this point Grace and Nick were wheezing laughing. This time dad got it. Uncle Niall jumped up and down like an excited child on it's birthday when he realized he didn't get it.

Dad sat down on the chair and put his arm out for the artist. "Am I suppose to pretend I don't feel pain because this fucking hurts" dad said. My sisters and I were laughing so hard because we knew daddy was going to kill him for swearing on TV.

When it was done he showed the camera. It was the exact same tattoo as daddy in the exact same spot. We could see it on the camera monitor. After that the show was over.

On our way out of the studio we saw Olivia walking to her car. Abby literally stopped everything she was doing and just froze. The girls all talked to her. She took a photo with the girls. Then she asked to take a photo with our dads. I didn't say anything to her because I didn't want to say something stupid. We drove home after that.

Cassidy's POV

The next morning

I woke up alone for the first time on this trip. Darcy had to sleep on the couch because of her leg. The stairs were hard for her to get up and down. I walked down the hall and knocked on my parents door.

"Don't come in" dad yelled quickly.

"The doors locked. Why is the door locked? You hate locked doors" I said through the door.

"For privacy" daddy said. Dad was laughing.

I heard them running around the room. I gasped when I realized. "Omg were you?"

Dad opened the door a crack and peaked his head out. "No" he said smiling. Daddy was behind him laughing way too hard.

"I wanted to ask about breakfast" I say.

"OK we will be right down" dad said. He slammed the door shut. I ran downstairs to see Darcy still asleep. I sat down on the chair next to her. Dad came down.

"Sorry about that" he said still smiling. I gave him a disgusted look. "Wanna get McDonald's for breakfast" he asked. I nodded.

We went through the drive thru still in our PJ's. I even actually wore my glasses. I got pancakes. Dad got an egg mcmuffin. He also got a bunch of extras of everything just in case anyone else wanted one. We drove back home. Daddy came over and pulled me and dad aside.

"Would you like to explain this to me before I start making assumptions" he said sounding mad. He handed me his phone with a photo of Henry kissing me pulled up.

"He kissed me and I pulled away because I'm only 14. I'm too young for a boyfriend or anything. Where did you find that?" I asked worried.

"It's an article I've had forwarded to me 10 times this morning. Cassidy he's 18 he's way too old for you. Not to mention it's pretty much illegal" daddy said.

"Wait so everyone's seen it" I said crying.

"Hey everyone has a bad first kiss at some point. Most people's are just not in the paper" dad said.

"But you just don't count them as your first kiss" daddy said wiping my tears.

We walked inside together. I sat on the couch between my dads. I rested my head on my dads chest. I was so upset about that article. I'm sure he could tell which is why he didn't make me move or get up. I mean how did they get a photo of me from inside the studio. I ended up falling asleep on him thinking about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 524 15
It's happening. After a long, long and long break or as we'd like to call it 'hiatus' One Direction is finally getting back together. The five lads a...
10.5K 289 35
Life after one direction. The boys all went their separate ways. Harry the award winning artist. Liam is struggling with family and a career. Zayne...
311 10 14
Louis' dad left him and his mother when he was barely two years old, he has lived with his mother since. And a lot happens in 17 years, a lot did hap...
403 11 20
It starts out with a girl named Cassidy. She knew One Direction before they even became a band. She then did something with Niall Horan that changed...