MiniInnit [DISCONTINUED]

By Golden_Page

Tommyinnit, the resident child of the Dream smp. What if the child had to take care of a child himself? I go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Design
10k Special: The Story of Eden [REDACTED]
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
20k Special: Family Memories
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Playlist
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Independence [Special Chapter]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (+ Important Announcement)
Chapter 35
Thank you, Technoblade. (+ Story closing thoughts)

Chapter 6

10.2K 358 439
By Golden_Page

Possible Tw: eating
[Eden POV]

I spent the rest of that day with Sam back at his house, it was quite far away and took neather travel to get there. I don't like the neather very much. it's not the fire or lava that bothers me however, I just hate the nausea and confusion I get going through the portal.

Sam's house is nice thought. It has a really cool redstone door. Sam actually explained how all the red stone mechanisms in his house work to me. He said he'll teach me how to make them one day.

Tommy came by to get me that night when I was playing with Fran.

The trip home was pretty normal but Tommy seems to really not like lava, I'm not sure why but I had to drag him down the path as he stared down at it for a bit to long.

~~~~

I opened my door and went to find Tommy the next morning. I had just finished feeding Henry as I left.

I grabbed some bread and sat on the floor in the chest room.

'Go to that place, bottom chest to the door.'

Dream's words played back through my mind as I ate.

The book was under my bed, it had directions to an old house build into a hill to the right of Tommy's house.

I'm not sure why he gave me that. Hell, I don't even know what's in the chest or if it's safe.

I hadn't told Tommy either.

Maybe I should.

"Eden?"

Speakinf of Tommy , I heard him call my name from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shouted, scarfing down the rest of my bread and heading downstairs.

Tommy was putting carrots away, presumably ones he just picked.

"You wanna hang out with Puffy today? I know you hung out with Sam yesterday but I got some stuff I gotta help Sam Nook and Tubbo with this morning." Tommy explained one he noticed me standing on the stairs.

"Yeah!" I got excited. Puffy had been the only other person I'd met in my first two weeks here, besides Sam and Tommy of course.

"Good, go put your shoes on she should be here soon." Tommy said as he started heading upstairs with me.

I happily ran up the stairs and ran to my room, slipping on my worn out brown sneakers and hugging Henry.

Tommy opened my door when I finished telling Henry bye and laying out his food.

"Hey Eden, I'm sorry I've been busy the past couple days. I promise I'll find something for us to do soon alright?" Tommy crouched down in front of me again, as he does pretty much every time he talks to me.

I only hugged him as a response. I knew he meant well and I wasn't upset with him for having things to do, plus hanging out with Sam and Puffy is more fun than staying at the house all day.

Tommy picked me up and smiled at me as he heading to the door were Puffy was.

"Hey Kiddo!" Puffy called to me as we entered the room.

"Hi Puffy!" I called back as Tommy handed me over to her.

Puffy ruffled my hair and held me at her side, turning to Tommy.

"Your sure you'll be okay with me taking them today?" Puffy clarified with Tommy much as Sam had done yesterday.

"Yeah just keep them away from wrongen's."

Puffy laughed at Tommy's comment as she headed down the prime path. I waved to Tommy as he heading down the prime path, in the opposite direction.

Puffy brought me through Eret's castle to a grassy field behind it.

She sat me down and we laid in the grass. Puffy ended up sitting on the grassy hill watching me grab flowers at the bottom.

I brought over a pile of dandelions and daisies and started weaving them together forming a flower crown.

[Third person POV]
"You know how to make flower crowns?" Puffy asked, noticing what the small child next to her had collected the flowers for.

"Yeah, my mom taught me when I was younger."

Puffy sat up slightly. She knew Tommy had found Eden in the snow but she had never asked them herself if they remembered their life before hand.

"You remember your mom?" Puffy questioned hoping to understand more of the child's past.

"Yeah, she took care of me before Tommy found me. I don't remember exactly what happened in between that though. It hurts my head when I think about it." Eden replied, seemingly unfazed by the question.

"Can you tell me about her, your mother?"

"Oh yeah, she was really pretty. She had really long orange hair and she always mentioned how I had her eyes. She also has a really pretty singing voice, she would sing with these old recordings she had of my Dad singing. They were pretty broken so she always sung with him. I don't know where Dad was. She told me I'll meet him one day but still don't really know anything about him. Other than his voice and even that is kinda fuzzy, I do remember he has a really pretty singing voice too. Him and Mom's voices always sounded really nice together."

Eden had finished one of their flower crowns and placed it on Puffy's head, going back to make another for themselves.

"There was one day she had ran into my room and ran off with me. I don't get time to asked her what happened-" Eden furrowed their eyebrows before continuing, trying to remember everything. "Then we were in the woods and she had me drink two potions.. then- then um.."

They paused.

"I don't know, after that Tommy had found me in the snow."

Puffy's smiled had faded as she gave a sympathetic look to the little kid.

She brought them into her arms, placing their second and now finished flower crown in their hair.

"It's okay, you don't have to remember everything right now. If you remember anything else you can tell me but don't force yourself. You did really good with what you remembered today. I'm very proud of you."

Eden looked up at Puffy, a glow of joy and admiration filled their eyes as they hugged the woman tightly.

They felt safe.

And even though Puffy had definite worry for the child she knew she was going to do everything in her power to protect this kid, she had vowed that with Tommy, and now she had with Eden.

~~~~

Puffy had taken Eden to her house after around an hour or so of laying in the grass, making flower crowns, and Eden being entertained by a bee that took a liking to their flower crown.

She had made sure Eden didn't see the Bloodvines that covered the ground by her house. Telling Eden to cover their eyes and count until the made it to her house.

Once inside Puffy put down Eden and went towards a chest grabbing things she had made for Eden days before.

"Here I got you a present actually." Puffy stated as she grabbed the items out of her chest.

She handed Eden a new set of clothes and a small brown satchel bag for them to carry items in.

They where jumping around with excitement, thanking Puffy repeatedly, holding the things to their chest. Puffy led Eden to a separate room they could change in and waited for them to come out.

Eden opened the door, the collar of a black button up being visible under a royal blue T-shirt, halfway tucked into black trousers paired with a belt that had slots for items to be kept in. The bag laid across their shoulders adding onto the outfit.

They ran and embraced Puffy once more. They had been wearing others old clothes since they got to the SMP, finally having their own clothes made them very happy.

Puffy sat with them just talking for the next couple of hours, for a seven year old they were very intelligent and could hold a conversation like a grown adult.

After hours of Eden and Puffy talking Tommy arrived at the door. He had finished his tasks for the day and wanted to bring Eden along for his visit to Snowchester to see Tubbo.

Puffy tagged along with them for a little as they headed over there but left once she had deemed they had safely arrived. She wanted to stay but she knew she couldn't.

If she wanted to keep those kids safe she would have to deal with a certain red empire first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 10.9K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...
12.5K 719 19
One day, a strange kid just... wakes up next to an end portal. How did they get there? They don't know. Where were they before this? They can't r...
236K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
129 18 10
------------------------ 'A chase lead you to this place. Until you found that office, you had thought it was over, but was it really?' Or a story in...