π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜-𝗦𝗧π—₯π—¨π—–π—ž., c...

By devorasvoiid

π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜-𝗦𝗧π—₯π—¨π—–π—ž *ೃ༄ ❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ ━ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ . . . vera flores, a native of mission cre... More

π’Š. meeting the bionics
π’Šπ’Š. crush, chop & burn
π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. no more flirting, vera
π’Šπ’—. missin the mission
𝒗. bro down
π’—π’Šπ’Š. the date with marcus
π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. accidently teleported your wife
π’Šπ’™. ugly painting
𝒙. tasha vs. perry
π’™π’Š. obnoxious rich neighbor
π’™π’Šπ’Š. hard truth about marcus
π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. bionic showdown
π’™π’Šπ’—. prove yourself
𝒙𝒗. adam up
π’™π’—π’Š. llama drama
π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. the myth of the haunted janitor
π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. the new kid
π’™π’Šπ’™. not an ideal christmas
xx. trent gets schooled
π’™π’™π’Š. no going back
π’™π’™π’Šπ’Š. acting fast
XXIII. sink or swim
π’™π’™π’Šπ’—. the jet-wing catastrophe
𝒙𝒙𝒗. mission: mission creek high
π’™π’™π’—π’Š. holding grudges
π’™π’™π’—π’Šπ’Š. bionic bowling caught on camera
π’™π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. adam's big break
π’™π’™π’Šπ’™. expect the unexpected
𝒙𝒙𝒙. mission creeks alien principal

π’—π’Š. time to strike back

2.7K 55 0
By devorasvoiid

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode seven : the rats strike back
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

WHILE THE BIONIC TRIO WAS OUT ON A MISSION, LEO AND VERA WERE IN THE LAB WORKING. It had been a while until they came back with their shoulders down as they were tired from the mission. "Another successful mission! Sure you guys blew a lot of stuff up, but hey, that's the city's problem now." Donald jokes as Adam lays on top of a cyber desk and chases him back onto a chair. "Uh, I am so exhausted. I can't wait to just stand up, and go to sleep.'' Bree says making Vera nod, she was used to this by now.

Donald told them to rest as his big bass presentation was happening. "We have to complete training on my gravity propulsion belt." Leo gets up from his chair and makes a comment about it holding up his pants. "This is a huge contract. If NASA buys this, astronauts will be able to space walk anywhere in the galaxy. They'll probably name a moon after me, or a planet! Things are going to land on me! Ha ha!" He laughs and Vera turns around.

She walks over to Leo and continues to listen to the conversation, "I'll see you guys bright and early in the morning— wait, tomorrow? No, no that's not going to work.'' Leo tells his stepdad, making him confused and he tells him that he was doing something.

        "I made names and everything. I'm king pong." Flexing his muscles, well whatever he had.

Bree goes over and disagrees also, "And tomorrow's the teen fiancée marathon on tv. Vera and I were going to watch it together.'' She looks at Vera and she nods her head in agreement as she continues, "I didn't think it was possible, but I actually found a group of people whose lives are more pathetic than mine." She chuckles softly.

"Yeah, and I was going to have a spa day. According to Vera and Bree's girly magazines... I have cankles.'' Adam says insecurely touching his ankles while Chase was making things less interesting than the others. "And I was going to get a head start on my homework." They all look at him while he changes it, "I mean, play sports and talk to girls."

Donald denied all that they had said then Vera walks over, "This stuff is important— uh, what makes your stuff more important than ours?'' Vera cuts off Donald as he gets closer and tells her, "Uh, 'cause my stuff can make a billion dollars. When you're the boss, you can make the rules. But until then, I am the king of davenportia, and you will all do my bidding. ha ha ha ha—'' Donald says as the door shut, making him get cut off as Vera grins at him.

"Why do we always have to do what he wants us to do?" Bree asks, upset by him. Vera frowns at the girl and then Leo had an idea, she thought it might have worked. "Hey! Maybe you guys should do what those hotel workers downtown did. You know, strike?'' Leo finishes as Adam punches Chase in the shoulder making chase yell. "Ow! What was it for?" as Adam tells Leo said strike.

As Bree asks "Strike?" Adam punches him as he yells out 'ow!"

"What's a strike?" Adam then goes and tries to punch him as he grabs his hand and prevents him from punching him, "Stop it!" while letting go as Vera gives Adam a glare while pulling Chase to her side as he loses how tense he was when they kept trying to punch him.

Chase thanks her as she continues to talk about the strike. Vera goes and explains what it was. "It's when employees refuse to work, until they get better working conditions, like more days off but for you guys a day off." Chase walks over to her and agrees. "That's a good idea Vera. I say we all strive!" as chases says that then they all punch him besides Vera. "Oh, come on!"

Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo and Vera were in the lab. Some were working on signs and the others were waiting for Donald. Vera puts her marker down as she sees Donald giggling while skipping into the lab. "Greetings people of davenportia. It is I, king Donald here to train thee. Ha ha!"

He stops as he sees Bree, Chase and Leo striking in the middle of the lab.

"UNFAIR."

"ON STRIKE."

He looks unbothered and then asks what they were doing. Chase walks over to him, "We... are on strike— why would you guys strike?" Donald scoffs asking them why they would strike. "Ha... Ha... Ha. We're serious. Adam and Vera even made us signs.'' Bree says pointing towards Vera as she pulls up a sign with colorful attractions and gives Bree a high-five as she goes back to coloring.

Donald had told them that they were being ridiculous, Vera stands up and explains how this wasn't something about being ridiculous at all. "There's nothing ridiculous about it. They're on strike and we are their captain.'' Leo walks over to Vera and fist bumps her while Donald rolls his eyes. "We're sticking it to the man!" Leo finishes as Adam comes in yelling making Leo scrunch his nose.

"Yeah! and I don't know exactly what it is, but we're sticking it to ya! And it's going to be really hard to get off.'' It was Vera's turn to shake her head in literal confusion. "Why are you two striking? You guys don't even have to train.'' Donald asked as Leo and Vera laughed.

"This isn't about training. It's about unity! And equality! And getting what we want! ity...'' Leo says as Chase explained why they were striking in the first place. Vera gave them all a nod because sometimes she forgot that they were also bionic and it wasn't fair for them to not be teens. "We need downtime just to have fun. as long as it doesn't affect our school work.'' Chase points out but some of them didn't like that last part making Adam smack his chest and Bree smack his arm.

Vera steps in to help Leo, "That's right. We are united in this cause. We will get what we deserve, because... superhuman are human too!" Leo finishes as they all start chanting pushing Donald out the door and towards the elevator as he stops. "I see, you guys want to play hardball— yes, we do. and after that, we're going to go right back to striking.'' Adam says seriously.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

BREE AND VERA WERE WATCHING THEIR MARATHON ON THE TABLET AS THE OTHERS WERE DOING THEIR THINGS. Both of the girls were sitting next to each other and popping popcorn into their mouths as Vera turns and hears Chase and Leo yelling. "Can you guys please keep it down! Teen fiancée is on. Jimmy-John is about to pop the question at the taco shack. He hid her ring in a churro.'' Bree turns to her as they both let out a squeal as Chase mouths 'What?' and Adam comes in with his burrito and uses his heat vision to heat it up.

All of them went back to what they were planning on doing. Immediately the power and lights go off making them groan.

"Hey!"

"What gives?"

"My cankles!"

Donald appears in the front entrance, "And darknesses falls across the land of Davenportia. Ha ha ha ha!" He says, folding his hands as Bree tells him to turn his things back on. "I think you mean, turn my stuff back on. Because you can't strike against me without striking against Davenport industries, and that means you can't use Davenport industries equipment. Ha! Boom! Mmm!" Donald commented as he takes all of the electronics and takes Adams sour cream.

"Adam, this is sour cream.— yeah, and when it's done on my face. I use it on my burrito." While rubbing it in his face and trying to bite it but Donald takes it from him.

"Yep! Now, all you have to do is end the strike, and you can have the stuff back." he says.

"Hmm. Sounds like a win-win. I think we should go for it.'' Adam says negotiating as Leo yells, "No, guys stay defiant! Stand up to the man!— But the man has my burrito!" Adam interrupts as Donald takes a bite from it as they all groan in disgust while leaving.

The next day, it was cold like crazy so the four of them were huddled up and Vera had a blanket around her body since there was no room left. She looks over to see them struggling, "Uhh! So... cold. It's freezing down here."

She looks up to Adam, mistaking his toes for Chase's.

Donald comes down running towards them and turning up the power back on. "Guys! Nasa called.'' Vera positions herself up and says, "They want their nerd back?" She asks as they all start laughing at her joke as he glares, "Look, they moved the gravity belt presentation up to tomorrow! So, we have to put all this ridiculousness behind us. Strike is over!" as Donald says that they all move out of the chamber and feel the warmth.

"Au contraire, Big D. You obviously don't know how a strike works. It's not over because you say it's over." Vera had officially been over this strike because she wanted the power back. Call her selfish but she was working on stuff for a personal benefit. "Guys, the biggest contract of my life is on the line here— Oh! We'd love to help you, Mr. Davenport, but since you didn't care about our needs why should we care about yours?" Chase asked.

Donald nods while walking and bending his head down while telling him to listen carefully. "Uh, because I, and listening closely now... Said So!" he yells as they all jump backwards at his outburst then groan as he leaves them to end this strike. Adam asked if they won, obviously not the brightest. "Did we win?" His two other siblings roll their eyes at him as Bree gets more annoyed at the fact they didn't win or got anything out of it.

"Great plan, guys. We lost.'' Bree complained as Leo discussed what they needed to do to finally win. "Now we have all the leverage— you're right! He can't do that presentation without us." Chase said as Vera's watch beeped and she nodded as Bree noticed. Bree was like a hardcore detective when it came to Vera and her little secrets. "What was that Vera?" Vera laughs while watching all of them looking at her. "Nothing important."

They chose Leo to go negotiate with his stepdad but something didn't seem right, Vera kept going through the possible outcomes that could have occurred but she just kept going theoretically. "Nah, this isn't right. Leo is trapped, we need to go up there."

        Vera tried to enter the elevator but Bree stopped her. "Oh finally." Bree said as Donald came downstairs with his belt in his hand. "Is the man with the belt ready to buckle?"

Donald says that he needed to begin training, "You can't do that without one of us— actually I can, because you have been replaced." The elevator doors immediately open as Leo does some hand gestures. "Boom!"

"Boom." Donald replies back as Vera shakes her head in disbelief and disapproval. "You're replacing them? You were supposed to negotiate for them!" Vera yells as Leo nods and turns to her. "To be fair, their demands were... ridiculous." He looks at his suit as Bree inhales deeply.

"Dude, they were your demands! When did they become ridiculous?" She asks clearly not understanding what was happening with him. "When I got what I wanted. Boom!" He moves and starts dancing out with Donald as the rest of  them look at him highly confused.

Vera had finally made it back from her training with the scientists as she had made a promise to train with them. She walks to see Leo fall onto the floor, she gasps and walks over and sees the house a mess. She goes to hug him as he smiles at his best friend, "Where's my football?" Adam asked as Tasha checked her boy for any trouble. "And that concludes our presentation. wait— I mean c'mon you buy all kinds of stuff that doesn't work."

Vera was in the lab with the bionics as they were all still pretty upset at Leo and didn't want to talk to him at the moment. "Hey guys " Leo comments walking towards the entrance as they all roll their eyes at him except Vera because she is used to this.

"I'm really sorry. I just wanted to be like you guys so much that I lost track of what's most important. Our friendship.'' Leo says as Bree goes and fake sympathy. "Leo, that's so sweet it makes me want to... blah!" She fake vomits as she goes over and hugs him. They all forgive him as they look at Vera and she inhales and looks down. "Fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...
50.6K 2K 38
"You're such a joy to be around."- "Well, you're a pain in the arse." Jordyn had no idea that befriending the lovely idiot who broke her locker would...
8.4K 152 20
PREVIOUSLY NAMED: THE YOUNGEST DAVENPORT Meet 13 year old Emily Davenport: Youngest Davenport Bionic Able to shape shift into animals Gets into troub...
670 36 6
Tasha Davenport nΓ©e Dooley and her son, Leo Dooley moves in to Donald Davenport's place in California, after she marries him. California is coinciden...