✓ 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 | STILES STILINSKI...

By yeehaww__13

𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 [ book one out of four ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ [ season 1 and 2 ] [ stiles x fem!oc ] [ tw!! me... More

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲
↳one | late nights
↳two | hidden
↳three | over
↳four | not anymore
↳five | what are you?
↳six | weird feelings
↳seven | hang out
↳eight | kissing
↳nine | found out
↳ten | cuddles
↳eleven | empathy
↳twelve | bickering
↳thirteen | lies
↳fourteen | let her fight
↳fifteen | as friends
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼
↳sixteen | new friends
↳eighteen | the abomination
↳nineteen | new faces
↳twenty | the kamina
↳twentyone | liar
↳twentytwo | restraning orders
↳twentythree | detention
↳twentyfour | confessions
↳twentyfive | angel vision
↳twentysix | sheriff station
↳twentyseven | wounded
↳twentyeight | healer
↳twentynine | give him what he wants
↳thirty | go stiles, run
↳thirtyone | shut up snd kiss me
squeal!!

↳seventeen | erica reyes

1K 27 7
By yeehaww__13

chapter seventeen
erica reyes

Delilah and Stiles slumped down onto the cafeteria chairs, resting their hands on their heads.

"Boyd, you got the keys?" Stiles said looking to the boy in front of him.

Boyd pull his hand out in front of them, dangling the keys in their faces.

Delilah reached forwards, grabbing onto the keys, but she was stopped by Boyd's grip tightening.

"This isn't a favour, Its a transaction" Boyd said, frowning.

Delilah smiled, licking her lips as she released her grip. "Right, uhm"

Stiles hands went inside his pocket, pulling out some money and slamming it onto the table.

"I said fifty" Boyd scoffed.

Delilah rolled her eyes, placing her hands on her head.

"Really? I remember twenty. I have a really good verbal memory and I remember twenty, I remember that distinctive 'twa' sound" Stiles argued.

"I said fifty, with the 'fa' sound. If you can't, I can demonstrate some other words with the 'fa' sound" Boyd argued back at them.

"You know what? I think he remembers so here take the fifty and give us the keys" Delilah smacked down an extra thirty dollars onto the table with a smile.

Boyd smiled at the girl, handing her the keys. Stiles huffed as she stood up holding the keys in her hand as they made there way back to Scott.

"Got them" Stiles said taking his seat in front of Scott.

"I got them thankyou very much" Delilah informed placing the keys on the table and sitting next to her brother.

"I'll pick Scott up right after Scott's finished work and we'll meet you, Allison and Lydia at the rink, cool?" Stiles declared but Scott and Delilah's attention was focused on something else.

Erica, she walked in the cafeteria quite gracefully wearing leopard print heals, a black mini skirt, white t-shirt and a leather jacket. Her hair was a little curly, and her makeup looked amazing. Lydia Martin broke the trio out of there trance as she slammed her hands on the table.

"What the holy hell is that?" She said as Erica took a bit out of someone's before turning around and leaving.

"Its Erica" Delilah said, still in shock.

The three stood up from their seats, running after the girl, only to see her smirking as she got into a car. To be more specific, Derek Hales car.

School had ended, and Delilah, Allison and Lydia had met Scott and Stiles at the ice rink. Delilah was struggling to tie her skates, she'd never been ice skating before so she had no clue how to do it.

She huffed in frustration as she messed up, slamming her hands onto the metal bench below her.

"Woah, woah, hey what's wrong?" Stiles said startled.

"I cant tie these stupid skates" Delilah huffed tucking the strands of hair behind her ears.

"You could have just asked for help you know" Stiles laughed, pushing his body down so he was below the girl.

Delilah rolled her eyes laughing looking to Lydia, who was sitting beside her. "Its freezing in here" Delilah said, shivering.

Lydia nodded her head in agreement, using her hands to try and warm up her body. Once stiles was finished tying her skates, he pulled out orange scarf and handed it to the girl.

Delilah's hands reached out in front of her to grab the scarf, but suddenly she was stopped.

"She's wearing purple, purple and orange don't match" Lydia interrupted making Delilah huff.

Stiles and Delilah followed Lydia down the the rink, where she took off in front of them, doing spins and other advance stuff.

"I'm gonna fall" Delilah laughed as she put one foot onto the ice, already slipping a little.

"Don't say that, and anyway just hold my hand and if you fall I'll fall too" He told her, interlocking there hands as she put there next foot on.

She put her free arm out as a balance while Stiles showed her how to move her feet.

"Okay, now a little faster" He encouraged her.

She nodded still clutching hands with the boy. Delilah's mouth opened as she felt her pick up the pace, she looked to her side seeing Stiles' face light up seeing her so happy.

"See, your getting the hang of i-"

And with that, they both fell. There legs tangling around each other with Stiles' body slightly on top of hers. He lifted his body up, so he was hovering over her a little.

"Maybe not" He finished his sentence.

He help her up, dusting of the loose ice that attached to their clothing. As they looked around to find there friends they saw Lydia, on the floor. She was looking at the ice, wiping the condensation with her hands.

Suddenly, she started screaming making Delilah's ears bleed. The two skated over to her as quickly as they could. Stiles leaned down, grabbing Lydia but the shoulders trying to move her away from the ice.

She kept screaming, and shouting. Delilah looked up, seeing Scott and Allison run to the scene, but Delilah's eyes caught something else.

Two people standing in the corner of the rink, what looked like a female and male. Delilah's eyes squinted, tilting her head to the side but they were gone.

...

"I'm gonna go to the ice rink and see if he's there, and if he's not at home, you guys call me" Scott instructed.

Boyd wasn't sitting at his table and Scott thought Derek wanted to add him to his little pack.

"Maybe we should let him, you know its Boyd" Stiles suggested, stopping in his steps.

"We can't" Scott scoffed, grabbing his arm to keep him moving.

"You got to admit, Erica looks pretty good" Stiles admitted. "You know the word 'sensational' comes to mind'"

Delilah laughed, rolling her eyes.

"What? you don't think?" He questioned.

"No, I don't think" She quietly responded.

Scott told Stiles and Delilah to head to Boyd's house to check if he was there, while Scott went to the ice rink.

"You seriously don't think Erica is at least one bit good looking?" Stiles asked while they stepped out of the car.

"No I do not, would you stop talking about her?" Delilah scolded.

"Yeah, okay jeez don't bite my arm off" Stiles argued, running up the steps to Boyd's home.

"Hey, Boyd?" Delilah called out, knocking on the door.

No answer.

"Hey Boyd, It's Stiles and Delilah" Stiles called again, looking through window.

They both turned around, meeting Erica.

"Oh, wow" Stiles said in shock.

Delilah's mouth hung open, her hands coming to her head.

The girl in front of them laughed while shaking her head. "What are you two doing here?"

"Nothing, we were just um, looking for" Stiles stuttered.

"Boyd?" Erica finished off for him.

They both nodded quickly, Erica's attention now on Delilah.

"You know what's kinda funny, your both only looking in my eyes" Her laughed, moving her head around.

"That's funny?" Delilah's eyes squinted.

"Well, its that kinda look where you trying not to look anywhere other than my eyes" Erica said, now standing right in front of Delilah and Stiles leaving almost no space. "But you both want to, don't you?"

Stiles shook his head. "Not really, no"

Erica stepped back a little, her eyebrows frowning.

"So its just my eyes?" She questioned.

"Mhm, you have beautiful eyes" Delilah swallowed hard.

"I have beautiful everything, Delilah" She corrected the girl.

"And a newfound self-confidence" He interrupted the girls. "Congratulations Erica but we should get going" He finished.

Delilah nodded at his statement, both stepping forwards but were shoved back by the girl.

"Your not going anywhere" Erica shouted, placing her hands out in front of them.

"Why not?" Delilah groaned looking down at the contacted between her and Erica.

"Your having car trouble, Stiles" She said lifting up a piece of Stiles' jeep before smacking both of them in the face, leaving them unconscious.

Delilah's eyes opened in a dark space, she saw a little light, and with that light she saw Stiles curled up in the corner of where ever Erica had placed them.

"Stiles" She called out to him, seeing his body jump up in shock.

They both pushed up whatever was on top of them, revealing the open. Erica had placed them both on a dumpster god knows where.

"Bitch" Stiles muttered, touching his head where Erica had hit it.

"Well, could you help me?" Delilah asked, putting her arms up.

Stiles gripped onto her hands, pulling her out of the dirt and onto the concreate floor.

"So have you changed your mind about Erica?" Stiles teased.

Delilah's head quickly turned to his, her mouth opening in shock.

"What, no, uh what do you mean" She laughed nervously.

"Nothing" He answered, walking ahead of her.

speaking,
hey besties hope you
enjoy this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
195K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
135K 4.8K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...