Paradis's Hammer (attack on...

By serasio

this is the story about (y/n) a eldian kid which his luck faded away every day More

Before we start
living as an eldian
Wrongly judged
A New Beginning
The fall of Shiganshina
The Cadets
The First Year
The Second Year
The Third Year
The attack on Trost
Mission To Recapture Trost
The Trial
The Scouts
Hanji's experiments
The Day Before The Expedition
The 57th Expedition
Betrayal
Crystal Dreams
Eren's dream
The aftermath
The Beast and his Titans
The Beast and his Titans PT.2
Traitor
Old memories
Trust
Answers and trouble
Frieda's decision
Fight in the cave
Choose
The beginning of the end
The new queen of the Walls
On my own
The last search
(The Beginning of the End pt.2) The end

Days before the expedition

4.5K 119 28
By serasio

A/N: this chapter will be about little stories of our main characters before the 57th expedition

Annie's story

Annie p.o.v

After the graduation ceremony, I was wandering around the streets, I'm angry and sad.

Annie: (really?! I can't have a relationship, especially with him!... But I want to... Why do you have the War-Hammer?! It would be easier if you didn't have it...why? you can't go back to Marley, but my mission is to bring you... What do I do?! why do I have to pass through this bullshit?!)

My mission is to bring him back to Marley, but he'll get eaten for having the War-Hammer, I was in my own thoughts until I was interrupted by Nile Dok.

Nile: Hey, come with me, we need to go back to Mitras, hurry up.

I followed Nile to the horses we were going to use to go to Mitras. After a few hours, we finally arrived at the Military Police Headquarters,  Nile showed me my room, which I shared with another girl named Hitch Dreyse, she had the average height, chin-length wavy tousled hair.

The next day I learned about the Military Police Tactics, after that I went out at night to continue my mission, which was to find the Founding Titan, but first,  I need to find the real king that had it, so I went to a bar searching for answers, but there wasn't any, I still wanted to investigate more, but I don't want to encounter the man from some years ago.

Flashback

I was investigating about the real king, we had already found out that King Fritz was a fraud, so I decided to investigate more by following a member of the Military Police Brigade, I was wearing a long coat with a red knee-length dress, glasses, and a hat, after some time following him the man discovered me, he was behind me with a hand on my shoulder.

???: hey, missy, you have good taste in men you decide to follow a man like me.

Annie: I was born in an inn, my mom, who works there, talks a lot about my father, I know that's you

???: well, that's real touching, if you want a hug from papa, put up your hands.

Annie: how are you sure it's not you?

???: I made a promise to my sister, this joke of yours isn't making me laugh. 

Annie: you're so mean, papa! 

I swung her leg to the man's face, but he dodged it, after that, I ran away

???: having a rebellious phase, are we?

And then he started to follow me, and after a long pursuit, I finally escaped, but after that, I couldn't continue to investigate furthermore with that man around.

End of flashback

I returned to my dorm and continue tomorrow night with the investigation.

But the rest of the days were the same, go to different places trying to find at least something to help me find the real royal family, but it always failed, there wasn't a single lead.

(y/n)'s story 

(y/n)p.o.v

After going back to the Scouts Headquarters, Hanji kept telling me about Titans and the mission to capture more tomorrow.

(y/n): ok Hanji, let's go rest, we won't get any Titans if we are tired.

Hanji: ok, ok, go rest, but remember, tomorrow morning after breakfast we'll go to capture them.

(y/n): yeah, yeah... Night Hanji.

Hanji; Night (y/n).

After that, I went to the basement to rest, Eren was already sleeping, so I laid down on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and went to eat breakfast, Hanji was sitting on a table with a tray with food.

Hanji: oi, (y/n)! here is your food, eat!

(y/n): thank you...?

Hanji: quick, quick, eat!

(y/n): ok, ok, calm down Hanji, I'm sure the Titans won't go away.

Eating was a bit difficult, Hanji wanted to shove all of the food down my throat, and in the end, I had to make some hardening around her hands to keep them away, but instead of trying to break free, Hanji was fascinated by it, letting me eat peacefully.

After eating Hanji grabbed a horse and instead of going to the gate, she went to a side of the wall.

(y/n): umm... Hanji? aren't we supposed to go to a gate?

Hanji: well... This is actually a sort of secret mission... hehe.

(y/n): what?!

Hanji: well, I figured that not telling no one would be better, Erwin would probably hadn't let us go.

(y/n): if we get in trouble I'm blaming you.

Hanji: ok, ok, but the thing is, we can't go through the gates, so you will have to make a tunnel in the wall for us to pass, without the horse.

Ms.Tybur: you can't make a tunnel through the wall, she'll see the Colossal Titans, make a tunnel underground

(y/n): you're right

A dim light appeared from my eyes and a tunnel appeared a meter in front of us, it was 8-10 meters deep and it went below the wall and it went up on the other side.

Hanji: that's awesome! but why didn't you do it on the wall?

(y/n): well, it takes more energy to do it on things like the wall, it's hard material makes it more difficult.

Hanji: oh, well then, let's get going.

We both went through the Tunnel.

Hanji: now, transform.

I did as she told me, a bright light appeared and now I had transformed into the War-Hammer Titan, I grabbed my crystal and Hanji, she sat down on my shoulder and I hardened all around her, only leaving her head out.

Hanji: I'm on a Titan!

After some running we finally encountered  5 Titans, they were 7, 5, 9, 10, and 14-meters tall.

Hanji: quick capture them!... wait, how are you going to do it? you are going to grab them or what are you going to do?

W.H(y/n): It will be way easier than that.

I then crystalized all of the Titans.

Hanji: amazing! how did you do that?!.. Look more Titans over there! there! and there!

Timeskip an hour later

Hanji and I were finally going back to the Headquarters, I was carrying 10 small crystalized Titans on my shoulder, and dragging the other way more crystalized Titans, each of the crystals is grabbed with a cable, I was completely exhausted, since Hanji wanted to capture every titan she saw. After what felt like hours we finally reached the Headquarters, everyone was looking at my Titan and Hanji, she was on my head.

Hanji: hello, everyone, look at this!

She landed on the ground and I fell face-first.

Levi: what is that?

Hanji: Levi look at all the Titans we managed to capture!

Eren: those are Titans?!

Everyone began to panic, what are those Titans doing here, and why are they in crystals.

Hanji: relax, those Titans are harmless if they are inside those crystals.

Levi: Hanji, you'll need to get rid of some of them.

Hanji: what?! why?!

Levi: they are a lot, we don't have enough space to have all of them, some of them are more than 10 meters tall.

Hanji: can't we just keep them on the crystals?

Levi: you can if they are kept underground.

Hanji: ok! you hear that (y/n)? make an underground room to keep the Titans there!

W.H(y/n): Hanji... I can't...even...move...kill me already.

With the small energy I had left, I disconnected the cable of my Titan and just rested inside the crystal, making the Crystals for all of those Titans was very tiring. After sleeping for half a day, I made the underground room, it was 20 meters tall and 500 meters wide, making that room was also tiring, but I managed to make it in 3 days, it was big enough to put all of the titans and it had room for more.

The rest of the days were the same, help Hanji with experiments on the Titans, experiment with Eren in Titan form, those experiments were, make armor for Eren, transform more than 1 time, it was easy for me, but Eren could only do it 1 time if he wanted to have his Titan at perfect conditions, fight each other, in those fights Mikasa would need to get held back, she tried to kill me when the fight finished, and I usually make a wall in front of the door at night, I didn't want her to kill me while I'm asleep, and even one time I heard the door trying to open in the middle of the night, it was indeed a terrifying night, I could hear Mikasa whispering something, but it didn't sound like words, it sounded like she was putting a curse on me.

???, ??? story

??? p.o.v

???: We need him to get away from Annie, that could ruin the mission!

???: but ???, how are we going to do that?

???: I know, we have a free day before the expedition, maybe we could make someone go with him to Mitras, and maybe Annie will think that it's a date and he is cheating on her, you know how she is when she gets angry.

???: but who?

???: I don't know.

???: Mikasa?

???: no, she is always with Eren, she was friends with (y/n) but I doubt that she will go with him.

???: Christa?

???: no!

???: why not?

???: just, no.

???: Ymir?

???: no, she looks like she is not into men, and is probably in love with Christa.

???: Hanji? she has been really close with him.

???: no, that's because he is under her custody.

???: you're right, then how about Sasha?

???: no, she'll spend the free day eating.

???: Petra?

???: that could work, both of them have been really close too.

???: but how are we going to make them go?

???: we'll think about that later.

Sorry Annie, but we can't let something get in between our mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.4K 48
It's your senior year and your homeroom is taking a trip to the beach. You meet a boy that sparks your interest which leads you to make risky decisio...
119K 7.4K 78
It's a alternate universe where some people develop powers. Powers come in anywhere from the ages of 5-13 years old. Some people are never born with...
55.7K 2.3K 23
from a life full of nothing to a life full of something, ari finds herself the centre and cause of a situation that just could determine the outcome...
94.4K 2.5K 20
Eren Yeager had lost his memories after the fall from his malfunctioning 3DMG. He had been over stressed due to all the pressure the Survey Corps had...