Kpop Oneshots

By Ddaegu_Exe

Different scenarios from different idols from different groups, all together in one book. Started on: 28-06-2... More

~Author's Note~
{1} ATEEZ - Choi Jongho - Theme Park Date ⭐️
{2} SF9 - Kang Chanhee - Model ⭐️
{3} ONEUS - Kim Geonhak - New Job ⭐️
{4} Stray Kids - BangChan - Tournament ⭐️
{5} SF9 - Kim Rowoon - Kiss? 🌺
{6} HIGHLIGHT/BEAST - Lee Gikwang - Club 🔥
{7} BTS - Kim Taehyung - Tea 🌺
{8} ONEUS - Yeo Hwangwoong - Will You... 🌺
{9} BlackPink - Park Rosé - Travelling Together ⭐️
{10} SEVENTEEN - Joshua Jisoo - Mafia 🖤
{11} GOT7 - Mark Tuan - Skating ⭐️
{12} MAMAMOO - Moonbyul - Your Birthday 🌺
{13} BTS - Jeon Jeongguk - Locks 🌺⭐️
{14} CRAVITY - Kim Taeyoung - The Bad Boy 🖤
{15} BTS - Kim Namjoon - Science ~ Request 🌺⭐
{16} ENHYPEN - Jay Park - Fireflies 🌺
{17} ATEEZ - Choi San - FaceTime 🌺
{18} Monsta X - Lee Wonho - Cuddletime 🌺
{19} ITZY - Yeji - Bubblegum Bitch ⭐️
{21} iKON - Kim Jiwon - Why U Mad? 🖤
{22} ENHYPEN - Niki - Dark Forest 🖤
{23} ONEUS - Kim Gunhak - Dancer ⭐️

{20} TXT - Choi Soobin - Fighter 🖤

251 4 10
By Ddaegu_Exe

3274 words

~ Angst ~

* TAGS: mafia - guns and shooting - yelling and screaming - character death

The yn character in this is named Sam. Will only be used once so like just put any name you want for it, really. I just needed it to make that part better.

"But you don't understand!"

"Of course I do! Don't you get it, I'm doing this for you!"

You sighed in frustration. "Soobin, listen to me. I know we're not in a good place right now but this is not the way to fix things." You said, looking at the ravenette standing before you. He sighed as well, dipping his head and bringing a hand to his forehead, running his fingers along his skin to ease the upcoming headache. "I just don't want to see you get hurt." You added softly.

Soobin looked at you. "I know you don't. That's how I think about you as well. But this is really the only way to get us on the right track again. Mom and dad told me I had to take care of you, so that's all I'm trying to do."

"I know that, I was there when they told you." You replied, recalling the way your mom had hugged him and made sure he understood her words. "But I'd rather live out on the streets and eat leftovers than to see you go on that mission. You don't have to go and handle guns!"

The ravenette ran his hands through his hair, bending down and grabbing a bag from the ground. "I have to. We need the money and I still owe Kris."

Kris. You didn't like that guy. Ever since your brother had met the blonde you thought something was off about him. You couldn't quite pinpoint what it was but he just had this vibe around him, always smoking or drinking, always had a big mouth to everyone, bragged about how he was such a bad boy and he often even tried to be cool with his butterfly knife. When Soobin introduced him to you as a friend you had reacted skeptical. It just didn't sit well with you.

You watched as he swung the bag over his shoulder and tightened the straps. It was hard, seeing your big brother conflicted like this. You knew he didn't want to go on that mission and that he was nervous. But you also knew that once he had his mind set on something it was hard to talk him out of it.

"Don't wait up for me and don't save any food." He then said, reaching for you and pulling you into his chest. "I'll be back soon, alright? Don't try and follow me." He said and pressed a kiss to the top of your head. You nodded and tightened your hold on him before he was pulling back and walking away into the late hours of the evening.

You waited until you couldn't hear his footsteps anymore before you moved. You rushed towards the other end of the small little space between some houses you called your home and grabbed the flashlight. Afterwards you reached for Soobin's old cap and placed it over your head. Of course you were gonna follow him, was he dumb or something?

Rushing outside you looked around, spotting him walking down the street and just in time to see him rounding the corner. Running wasn't an option, he'd for sure hear you, so you opted for a quick, rushed walk. One thing you had learned from living on the streets for a while is how to keep quiet and to go unnoticed. You also had the advantage of being a little on the smaller side and that combined with your dark attire got you an advantage.

You quickly approached him, following your older brother until he got to where he was going. You had no idea where that was, he hadn't told you. But wherever he went, you went as well.

Soobin had set a quick pace, and you had to keep watching your step to not make yourself known. If he'd find out you were following him he'd for sure be mad. You knew it was because he wanted you to be safe, but you felt the same about him and going on some mission with the mafia actions of Kris didn't really sound safe. The route he took was becoming more and more unclear to you. You passed buildings you didn't recognise, took corners on streets you didn't know the name of and crossed a bridge from which you never knew was there.

Finally he stopped. In front of the most mafia looking building. Of course, how cliché. You watched as he went inside the old looking barrack before you came from behind a wall, running up to the door. You had no idea what he was supposed to do here, but no matter what, you'd have his back.

You stepped inside, the dark space welcoming you, and you immediately ducked down behind the first thing you saw, a truck with an open roof. Then you carefully peeked over the hood to look at the room.

It was dark, no real lamps inside. The only light that came in was through the holes in the roof and walls and the door you came through which was now opened. In the middle there was a black sports car, appearing to be very new and expensive. To the side there was a table with all sorts of weapons on it, some also hanging on the walls above it and in the corner there was a somewhat homey setup, with couches and a couple computers and a small light which illuminated the coffee table which had th remains of a white powder. The room smelled of weed, drugs and dirt and you hoped you'd be out of here soon.

"So you decided to show up?" You heard a voice, dragging you out of your thoughts. For a split second fear bubbled inside of you, afraid they'd spotted you. But when your eyes shot to the direction the voice came from, you sighed. Soobin was walking towards the center of the room where Kris was leaning against the hood of the black vehicle, with a black jacket and sunglasses pushing his brown hair back.

"Well I owe you, so I had to." Soobin replied casually, as if he wasn't in a tough spot. Kris smiled at him then and reached out to pat his shoulder. "Well you came at just the right time, Lucas and his team will be here shortly."

Soobin nodded and followed him to the weapon stand at the wall. From where you were hiding you couldn't make out the words the brunette said, but you could figure that out by their actions. Kris was showing a couple guns and knifes, and then Soobin reached out to touch a couple. You hated the sight of him thinking about what weapon he would want to use. Why couldn't he just choose a simple supermarket job or something? When he had picked one he grabbed it, lifting it to his face and frowning. You could tell he didn't like it either.

Then they came walking back towards the sports car, their voices becoming more clear again.

"..so whenever you feel like that's about to happen just let go of the trigger, let it snap back and then try again. We'll have your back so you don't need to worry about not being able to shoot." Kris explained to the ravenette. Soobin nodded and let his hand with he small gun hang against his side. Then Kris patted his shoulder again, walking back towards the homey corner. "For now let's just.."

You cursed low under your breath. You couldn't hear them anymore. You looked around, trying to locate anything that you could hide behind. Luckily for you a second car was stood next to the one you were hiding behind so you slowly and carefully moved. You knew that even one single branch or an empty can with soda on the ground could make a noise, resulting in them knowing of your presence. That couldn't happen, so you creeped closer to them carefully.

"..really don't think that's a good idea." You heard your brother say. You crouched down behind the trunk of the car, slowly leaning against it and hoping it didn't have an alarm set on it. Luckily for you, it didn't.

"Why not? Everyone's doing it, just join in." A voice you didn't recognise replied. You peeked from behind the car, seeing two other guys sitting on the old looking couch. One was blonde, with a relatively soft look to him. The other one had dark hair and had bruises all over his hands.

"Yeah, what he said." The blonde piped up. Kris smiled and turned to Soobin. "Ignore these idiots, Xuimin and Chen always try to get newbies to do it, don't listen to them. But you kinda have to, yeah."

"I've never done weed." Soobin retorted, trying to get away from it. Kris shook his head, not having it. "There's a first time for everything, right?"

"C'mon, don't be such a wuss!" Chen said, Xuimin joining it too. "It's not that big a deal, just do it, everyone did it."

Soobin was cornered. He really didn't want to do drugs, and certainly not under pressure of these guys. It should be his own choice, but judging from the intimidating vibe he got from them, he didn't think he even had one. Besides, what if they wouldn't pay him if he didn't do what they told him to? He desperately needed the money, he needed to be able to take care of his little sister. He needed to be able to buy food and live a somewhat normal life, or at least make the most of it. He sighed, nodding as he stepped forwards and sat down on the old couch.

"Alright then!" Kris clapped in his hands. "Xui make him a neat line will you?"

The dark haired man grinned and quickly poured some of the white powder on the table, grabbing a small knife from the table next to it and pushing it with the blad until it formed a thin line. Then he smacked Soobin on his shoulder and told him to go for it.

You didn't know what to do. You knew he hated doing this but you also knew he thought he didn't have a choice. Oh how he as wrong about that. You had told him countless of times you didn't need anything else. Yes, the way you two were living was sucky and yes, you'd rather have a solid roof over your head and a warm bed at night but all of that was okay. You could live with that. What you couldn't live with, was the thought of something happening to him. But the only thing you could do was watch and hope for the best.

Soobin leant down, reaching one finger to his nose to press one side closed. His brows were furrowed and he was slow and hesitant with his movements. Luckily for him, it didn't came to him having to sniff the dugs up.

A loud bang was heard, followed by a booming voice.  "KRIS!"

You got startled by the loud bang but managed to keep quiet. You moved from your position a little, being able to see the entire scene now.

Said man looked up, a somewhat forced smile forming on his lips. "Ah Lucas! I was wondering when you'd be here." He replied, standing up and walking towards him. Lucas didn't look all too happy, stalking towards the blonde and reaching for him, grabbing the collar of his shirt in his hands and yanking. "Where was the shipment?" He demanded. The two other guys he was with stood back, just watching and probably waiting for orders.

Kris just held his hands up and shook his head. "I don't know what you're talking about man." He replied innocently, the smirk never leaving his features.

"You said it would be there, around the block in a blue container. Why wasn't it there?" Lucas asked him then, yanking on his collar for added strength. His eyes were dark, jaw set and his hands were clenching the blonde's shirt tightly. Kris huffed and reached up, wiggling his shirt free and pushed the taller man away from him. "What's the big deal anyway. You already got a part of it."

"The big deal is that we could've made a lotta money off this job! You just cost us thousands." Lucas angrily said, stepping back. "You know what? I'm done with you constantly setting us up and then acting as if you know nothing."

Kris stepped back as well, scowling at the other now. "So? Only means more drugs for the four of us." He snickered, mentioning to the two boys and your brother. "Fuck you Lucas."

That seemed to do it. The tall man reached back and grabbed his gun from his belt, pointing it and pulling the trigger. You yelped, ducking down behind the vehicle you were using as hiding spot. Though the weapon wasn't pointed in your direction you felt your heartbeat picking up quickly. You didn't hear anyone yelling out of pain so you didn't immediately fear the worst, but you couldn't help feeling scared.

Kris, Chen and Xuimin jumped to action, pulling their guns as well and ducking behind something for cover against the bullets that kept coming from Lucas and the other two guys. Your eyes flew to your brother, seeing him panicking and jumping over the couch, shielding behind it. You could see Chen pointing his revolver towards a tall, black haired man standing behind Lucas and he pulled the trigger. The guy yelled as the bullet planted itself in his shoulder and he leaped back, shooting as much as he could before hiding behind a concrete setup wall.

Bullets kept flying around and you were ducking down, making yourself as small as you could and shielding yourself from the small metal pieces that could kill you in an instant. Guns never really were something you liked. Though you were scared, your worry overtook your fear and you moved, slowly poking your head out from your hiding spot. Your eyes flew around the room, looking and searching until finally they landed on the ravenette. He was leaning against the back of the couch, fumbling with the gun and talking to himself. You couldn't hear it, but from the way his lips moved you could tell it were encouraging words.

Before you could do something else, he moved.

Your eyes widened as he shot up, jumping over the couch and pointing his gun towards the enemy. He pulled the trigger and you saw his eyes closing, not wanting to see if he hurt someone. But the impact never came. The enemy continued shooting at them, unbothered by his actions. But the ravenette.. he yelled and fell to the ground.

Why did your brother have to be so rash in his actions?

"SOOBIN!" You nearly screamed, heartbeat skyrocketing. You wanted to run towards him, see if he was okay but Lucas beat you to it. Before you could move the tall man stepped towards your brother, shoving him on his back with his foot harshly and kicking him for good measure.

"You're the new guy, right?" He started, crouching down beside him. Behind him Kris was being held down by the tall black haired man. Xuimin's arm was twisted behind his back by another guy and Chen was laying on the floor, coughing up blood and barely moving. "You're not really smart."

Soobin wheezed, a small puddle of blood forming under his side. It soaked through the shirt he wore and it worried the hell out of you. Lucas twirled his pistol around his fingers, dangerously close to the trigger. "I give you credits for bravery though. Jumping up like that was heroic but oh so stupid." He said, standing back up again and shoving the ravenette back on his stomach. He dragged his foot back and kicked him before walking away from him, right on the spot where the bullet had pierced his skin and Soobin screamed, pain overtaking him.

That did it for you. You jumped up and ran towards your brother, not caring about anything else in word besides him. His was squeezing his eyes shut and groaning, arms over his stomach and clenching. You could tell he was in so much pain and that in turn hurt you as well. Your feet echoed through the room and tears build up in your eyes quickly. You couldn't lose him. Not now. Not ever. He was all you had left from your once happy family. The only one you could trust in this cruel world and the only one you needed to breathe and get through the day. You'd do whatever it took to take his pain away.

But before you could, you tripped. You shrieked as you fell forwards, the ground solid and hard as you stumbled down. You groaned, your palms stinging from when you tried to catch yourself, your knees scraping the ground as well.

"What do we have here?" The voice of Lucas sounded, ringing through your mind. You turned your head and pushed away from the ground to give him a look of disgust and continue towards Soobin but before you could he kicked you down again. Tears streamed down your face as you saw Soobin looking your way, his eyes blown wide.

"Sam?" He asked, voice barely above a whisper and you sobbed, opening your mouth to reply but Lucas beat you to it.

"So she belongs to you, huh?" He asked, placing a foot on your back when you tried to get up and scramble towards your brother again and shoving you back down. "Quite feisty."

"Leave her alone." Soobin croaked out. "She's done nothing to you."

Lucas pretended to think about it for a second, humming above you and you could hear his pistol rattle as he twirled it around his finger. "I could do that, yes. I mean I've never seen her before and she's innocent. But, you know, in this business we don't really do mercy." He said.

You could feel the foot on your back stepping down harder, breathing in becoming more and more difficult for you as you got pressed into the ground. Soobin's eyes widened and his lips parted. Then you felt it. The cold barrel of the pistol against the back of your head. Your eyes widened and more tears leaked from them, staining your cheeks and rolling down your face.

Your eyes found the brown orbs of your brother, and you held his gaze. You could see him forcing his body to get up, rolling onto his side and wincing as he put pressure on his wound. You could see his eyes watering and the gun pressing harder into your skin. Soobin cried and tired so, so hard to get up, to get his body moving to get to you and save you. He had to save you. You were his little sister, the only one he had left in his life and the only one who always brightened up his otherwise dark days. He groaned and you could see his arms shake under his weight, exhaustion and pain overtaking his muscles.

Lucas snickered at his hopeless actions.

"You should've thought twice about joining the mafia, boy."

Then, he pulled the trigger.

Continue Reading