What Lies Within(Editing)

By teemty_

A heart touching story about a girl living with her family. Her father was advised to marry a second wife b... More

DESCRIPTION
CHAPTER; 1
*chapter 2*
*chapter 4*
*chapter 5*
/chapter 6/
/chapter 7/
*chapter 8*
*chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 12
chapter 28
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 26
Not an update
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
change of book's name
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
charter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
EPILOUGE
Facts about "What lies within"

chapter 19

643 110 3
By teemty_

It's a new chappy 🤗. Scroll down for your chappy

Ok down a little bit for the chappy 😏

And almost there

Last one but not a promise 😄

Finally 😊

And here

****

Muna please say something. Tell me you love me or at least tell me you like me.

Ya Naseer I can't say I like you,  and I can't say I don't like you. But since after what I experienced and also what my mom experienced, I don't trust men anymore  or let me say I don't trust anyone easily. I said blinking away my tears.

Muna I don't know what you experienced or what your mom experienced, but muna I promise I will never  be like the men you knew before the men that made you to be paranoid.  Please give me a chance. He said with a pleading face.

Ya Naseer I am not being paranoid but whenever I remember what those two did, I realise I am not strong as I say or people say. I realized that I am weak emotionally and trust people easily without thinking twice. I said trying to swallow my tears.

Do you want to talk about it? 

No am sorry but I hate remembering it  talkless of talking about it.

It's okay muna but please look into it muna. I need a chance from you and it's eating me up muna. If it's for what I did to you at first,  I am sorry and I hate myself everyday remembering what I did to you at first. I promise I will never hurt you.

It's not about that and I have forgiven you since that time because what you did to me, you deserve to be forgiven. Give me some time to go and think.

Okey no problem but please don't let it be negative and also Thank you for forgiving me.

Not a promise the answer will be a positive . I think let's go back now because ummah might be looking for us.  I said trying to look for an excuse to go back.

Okey let's go back

***

Through out the day he confessed, I wasn't lively and he wasn't too.  our moms noticed that so after we went back home the next day after unpacking our clothes and resting for 2 days,  mami came to our house and to my greatest surprise she came with Ya Naseer. Ummah called me to where they were sitting. His mom spoke first she told him to tell them what's happening between us. He told them everything and they asked me to tell them everything. I told everything not forgetting to tell them my reason.  Ummah told them that she will talk to me. I After they left, she talked to Me and I told her about my reason and she told me to look into not all men are the same. I was brought back from my revire by the ringtone of my phone. I saw a number that I have not recognized. At first I wanted to reject but I decided to answer it might be something important. I answered placing the phone on my left ear using my head to hold the phone on my shoulder to prevent it from falling because I was using my hand to cut yam.

Assalamu alaikum said a husky voice from the other end which I almost recognized.

Waalaikumu salam please who is it?

So you've forgotten who you gave your number last to. Try and remember you will get the answer from there.

Will you tell me who's talking or till I cut the call? I have so many things on my plate. I said almost yelling.

Easy feisty muna. I never knew you are such a feisty. Said the voice from the other end.

How did you know my name? And how did you get my number. Okey you said I gave you my number but who are you?

I am the same person that confessed earlier, the same person you always voice your thoughts out around him

Oh Ya Naseer what is this. Why didn't you tell me you were the one. I said releasing a small laugh

I just wanted to test you and from my research, I've found out that you are a feisty human being. Said Ya Naseer from phone.

Hmm I've even forgotten that I gave you my number fah. Okay you took my number without my permission. I said smiling

So you are telling me you've forgotten about me ko. About your handsome man that you always try to convince yourself that you are not having a crush on him and unfortunately always voice out your thoughts. He said and I can imagine him smirking.

Ya rabb! You don't easily forget things Wallahi Ya Naseer. Now how many things happened after that but you've still not forgotten it. I said

Hmm I don't forget things easily like your friend Mimi. That girl! I think maybe  she was supposed to come first before me but I kicked her so she went back and waited for 6 children to come out  so that she would be the last born. She acts too old. Said Ya Naseer which I didn't know when I started laughing.

Haba Ya Naseer . I said laughing.

Any ways What is your response to what I asked you. Said Ya Naseer turning to a serious tone.

Ya Naseer it is still the same as what I told you at the hospital.

Please muna face the reality muna. I'm not saying what you are doing is not right, but you know I will never hurt you. Please and please give me a chance. I let my guards for you muna. I can do anything for you except if it's not good in Islam or is above what I can do.

Okey I will think about it but please am sorry I have to go. I am cooking. I said though I knew I was not supposed to say that.

It's okay besides that was not the main reason why I called you. I noticed the work is too much for you so I decided to get a helping hand for you. I asked mami and she gave me a go ahead which as am talking now, I've gotten a girl that will help with all your sweeping, mopping and the rest. Your only work is to cook.

You don't have to do this because the work is not too much and zee zee helps me alot even though she has her own chores.

Final leave zee zee to do her work. Tell her she shouldn't bother herself helping you because I've gotten a helping hand for you.

But....shh not buts just go and tell mami that I've gotten the girl I said I will get for you. He said cutting me off.

Okey if you insist

Okey bye I love you. I chuckled waiting for him to hang up because there's this mentality of people that when you are not the one that called, when you hang up is like that call isn't important to you or you don't have respect for the person.

Who were you talking to for long like this that you wanted to burn up this house. Said a voice that startled me which happened to be zee zee's

Ya ilahi am sorry I've forgotten that I have food on fire. I said jumping off the counter to go and check.

I've turned it off do you think I will leave it.

I sighed phew! Thank you zee zee.

She chuckled "but seriously who were you talking to?

It was just my friend munifa. I said because I don't want to tell her the truth.

You sure? Cuz your face isn't going together with what you just said muna.

Oh common I told you it's munifa. Why are you always suspicious?

She shrugged "Okey "

***
I opened mami's room as the scent of oud blasted my nose escaping out of the room. What I like most with mami is,  she so much likes oud and her room is always neat and tidy unlike her daughter Mimi. She is different among her siblings. That girl if I am not around to tidy her room, she can stay for 3 days without sweeping. Don't misunderstand me, Mimi is not dirty but her laziness is too much .

Muna come  in why did you stay there? Come and sit down. Said mami tapping the space beside her for me to sit down. She was reading Quran on her bed. She dropped her leg on the soft rug beneath her

I came close to her but didn't seat on the bed close to her as she said, so I sat down on the floor on the soft blue rug. It's so comfy sitting here because the rug is soft.

Sannu da Hutawa mami

Yauwa muna. Is anything wrong?

Ermm... Dama I want to tell you that....

That Naseer got a helping hand for you?  Asked mami raising a brow cutting me off.

Huh! How did you know? I asked surprisingly.

She released a small laugh. Haba muna have you forgotten Naseer is my son? He told me that he will get a helping hand for you. But why are you so shy to tell me it isn't a big deal. You are my precious daughter in-law you deserve more. I closed my face with palm laughing.

Why are you shy muna. Ehen before I forget I want to talk to you.  I opened my face immediately because I know where she will head to. Honestly I don't want her to talk to me about Ya Naseer's issue because I honestly don't want to change my mind

****

Haba muna 😕.

Everything is obvious just face the reality and Try to give him a chance and stop being paranoid and mean to him.

You are cheating him and yourself😕.

Okey I wouldn't say anything again.

Teema 💕💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 13K 76
"i will give you my kidney and i want luxury life in return" Everyone stared at me jaw dropped, puzzled, I'm just a passerby how can I just stick my...
18.9K 1.6K 34
Dive into the intriguing story of two strangers from northern Nigeria, united in an arranged marriage, with unique love stories and heartbreaks, they...
654K 13.9K 59
[COMPLETED / UNDER REVISION] The Sequel of This Book is titled "A Third Chance To Love". "If Love Was Forced" is a story of a girl who was arranged...
5.1K 1.4K 86
Abyss Of Ameerah as the name infers. It's a story about a 16 year old girl who lost her father in a malignant car accident on his way to the bank to...