Fighting For You (Book 2)

By book-lover4ever

Fight! Fight! FIGHT!!! When everything that you've ever loved has been taking away from you, what would yo... More

Darkness hides the truth
Black Widow
What a bloody mess
Frankly, he deserves to die
The thing about young love
Is it morning already?
Locked up like this
Sex, secrets and lies are a killer combination
Oh brother, what a mess
Hunting little red
Beauty and the blade
I'm back motherf**kers!
Whole again
You don't know me, Bitch!
Love, lies and Sex
Oh, but it hurts so good
The devil's wife
Be still my beating heart
Ready or not, here I come
Rivers Run Red
Tears Of A Killer
Rose Red With Black Thorn
Carbon Copy
Honey trap
Not quite lacey enough
Pretty little bate
Thy Sons and Daughters
History repeats
She is, or she isn't?
Confused Heart
Field Mission
Everything is Rosey
Lacey's Troubles
Mystery Woman
Forgotten, but not gone
This one, that one, which one?
Now she knows
Young love
Mystery Woman
Mummy Dearest
Lost Girl
His undoing
Terrible Trouble
Once broken, now fixed
A family again
Meet up
Family Feud
The Calm Before The Storm
Revelations - Part One
Revelations - Part Two
Richard
GIVEAWAY CHAPTER
One down
Addison
Perfect bate
Have the dress, but not the man
Two is a couple, three is a nuisance
Operation graveyard
Crazy bitch alert
Long overdue
Author's note

Death becomes her

4.8K 143 112
By book-lover4ever

WARNING! WARNING!

THIS CHAPTER WILL REQUIRE LOTS OF TISSUES!

So, before you find where I live and force me to rewrite this chapter, I have to defend myself. I'm sorry, I just had to do it, I tried writing something different, but I just kept coming back to this storyline. I just want to be different and spice things up a bit. We got to see things from Lilly's point of view, so now it's Killian's turn. 

Just remember that I love you guys. Keep that in mind as you read this chapter. 

**********

Lilly's P.O.V

"Noah? What are you doing here? Where's Freya? Did you find her?"

His clothes were covered in blood, most of which I assumed was not his own. He looked nothing like the well put together man that I've come to know. His three days old stubble and bloodshot eyes showed his struggle with losing his family in the space of a second. His shoulders hung a little low, and his body seemed to drag as if it were being weighed by some invisible force, impairing his movement.

I guess, I never really considered how all of this has impacted him. I was so caught up in how I felt that I neglected to look at things from his perspective.

"She's safe, Angel. I didn't promise you that I'd get her back safely."

I nodded my head, "Yes, you did." Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Look." He pointed to my left. I turned to look and felt an air of relief washed over me, as I saw my girls waving at me from one of the building. Gabe was standing holding Freya, who was holding Rose.

Killian was there also supporting an injured Mik. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. I waved at him feeling excitement build up in me at the chance of having a normal life again. His eyes flicked to Noah who came to stand beside me, but the smile never left his face.

I took a deep breath and then exhaled, letting go of years of regret, pain and resentment. It was over, it was all finally over.

Killian waved his phone to me then put it to his ears, signalling that I should pick it up. I tried fishing it out of my pocket when it started vibrating but failed on the first few attempts. It stopped ringing but soon started again. This time I did manage to get it out, and I flipped it opened and answered his call.

"I need you here with me and far away from him." Was the first thing that he said, but his voice didn't sound angry but instead matter-of-factly.

I laughed, "Kindly pass the phone to my kids, I need to hear their voices."

He chuckled as well, "Whatever the queen wants, the queen shall get. I love you, baby."

He didn't wait for me to reply, instead, he handed the phone to Freya, who snatched it like it was her lifeline.

"Mum. Mum, I miss you so much. I was so scared; I didn't think I'd ever see you again. There were these girls there and Natasha made them do...things, horrible, horrible things. I'm so sorry mum, I know that I've not been the best daughter, but I promise to listen to you and do whatever you say from now on. I love you so much, mum."

The terror in her voice angered me as well as broke my heart. I wanted to kill Natasha again for putting my baby through fear and pain.

"No, sweetie, it's okay, you have been the best daughter any mother can ask for and I love you very much. It's over now, we can finally stop hiding and have a normal life, okay?"

"Okay." She sniffled into the phone then passed the phone to Rose.

"Mommy, I wasn't scared, I was a big girl. I even held Freya's hand when the big mean-looking men came to get us from the house. I told them that daddy Noah is a cop that carries a gun and everything, but they laughed and said that daddy Noah can't hurt them, so, do wanna know what I told them?"

I laughed, wiping the tears from my eyes, "What did you tell them, baby."

She spoke with confidence and certainty in her voice, "I told them that my real daddy is a big scary monster that lives in the darkness and if they hurt us, he will come for them, gobbling them all up when they are sleeping."

My eyes went wide with shock, "Wa-what?" I stumbled over the word, "Who told you that about your dad?"

I spoke into the phone, but my eyes were on her as she lifted her little hand and pointed at Noah.

"Daddy Noah told me, but..." She trailed off.

"But what?" I prompted and she continued, "I forgot that I wasn't supposed to tell you."

I turned; the phone still held to my ears. "You told my six years old daughter that her father is a monster that lives in the dark?!"

Noah's only reaction was to shrug his shoulders. "I told her something close to the truth as I could."

I looked at him in disbelief and was about to say something to him but stopped her I heard Killian's voice on the phone. I turned back to look at them and he was kneeling next to Rosey.

"Your daddy is indeed a monster of the scariest kind that thrives in the darkness, and he will gobble all the bad guys up who even dear to try and hurt you."

I froze as my daughter looked at him as if she's now seeing him for the first time. I couldn't clearly see her expression, but I knew she must be furrowing her little brow, trying to figure out who the big scary guy covered in blood was.

She leaned forward and to my utter surprise, asked, "Do you know my daddy?"

I sucked in a breath when Killian replied, "I do, would you like to meet him?"

"Killian," I warned, but he ignored me.

My daughter gasped, intrigued now. "My daddy is alive?" She asked with excitement and uncertainty.

"Yes, he is. Would you like to meet him?" Killian said very calmly.

I, on the other hand, was freaking out inside. My stomach was doing somersaults and black flips and I felt the tension build as I waited for their interaction to continue.

She furiously nodded her little head, saying, "Uh-huh, uh-huh."

Killian smiled, then held out his hand to her. She hesitated a bit, but then put her tiny hands into his larger one. Killian removed a locket from around his neck that I didn't notice on him earlier then flicked it open, placing it in her hands.

He took the phone from her so that she can fully inspection the content of the locket. She squinted her eyes, looking intently at what was inside then she gasped.

"I can see mommy in there, and...and you."

Her little head shot up, realisation hitting her. She started at Killian as if he was an alien.

"Are you my daddy?" She asked.

Killian nodded his head, "Yes, I am."

A dramatic intake of breath broke the tension I was feeling. She turned to face in my direction, screaming, "Mommy, is he, my real daddy?!" Excitement evidenced in her voice.

"Yes," I replied, feeling relief, but it was short-lived. The phone dropped from my hand, bouncing off the hard, spinning a few times before settling at the edge of the docks.

I heard my daughters scream at the same time I felt the pain in my arms. I was confused, I didn't understand what was happening, until I saw Natasha, dragging herself with a gun in her hands.

Why the f**k can't this bitch just die? Was my first thought. My second thought was, how the f**k is this bitch still alive? And my final thought was, where the f**k did this bitch crawl out from?

She had her gun aimed at me, a pissed off smirk on her face.

"What, you thought that you can kill me, I can't go to hell yet bitch, until I carry you with me."

She aimed her gun and pulled the trigger, but Noah jumped in front of it. Protecting me, by taking the hit. The force of it propelled his body forward, right into my arms.

For a few seconds the world stopped, everything was frozen in place as I watched the front of Noah's blood-soaked shirt become wetter with fresh blood. His blood.

I opened my mouth to scream, but no sound came out because all I heard was dead silence. And as the gravity of what just happened hit me, the world unfroze and plunge into chaos.

My screams were deafening, even to my own ears. Killian was yelling for me to run, but I couldn't. Shock glued me to the stop, and I couldn't leave Noah like that.

Natasha's hysterical, yet satisfied laughter forced it ways past my screams. Noah's hold on me loosened and he slid down my body, landing on the ground with a thud.

"Say your goodbyes, bitch because you're next." Natasha screeched.

I watched, still slightly confused, not believing what my eyes were seeing. My screams subsided, not because I wanted to but because I had no more left in me to give. My body, needing to express the agonising anguish washing over it, started heaving. I couldn't breathe. I sucked in a breath trying to get air into my lungs, then quickly let it out.

Dropping to my knees beside Noah, I held him in one arm, pressing the other to his chest, hoping the bleeding would stop. I looked around for something, anything that could help me, but nothing was in sight. His blood was leaving her body so fast, soaking through my clothes.

"No, no, please, please, don't die, Noah. Please!"

The desperation in my voice broke my own heart. I knew that what I was asking for was something that he wouldn't be able to give me, and the look in his eyes, said he knew it too.

He coughed; blood stained his lips as he tried to give me a reassuring smile. I didn't need his smile, I needed him to tell me that it's all going to be okay like he usually does.

"It's okay, Angel, I'm okay."

My heart twisted in my chest, causing me to experience pain that I've only ever felt once before.

"No, it's not and no you're not! You're dying, Noah, you're dying." The last sentence came out as a whisper.

"I've lived a life where I got to love you, so I'm satisfied."

Crying, I grabbed him, and shook, "No, don't say that Freya needs you, Rose needs you..." I trailed off as the reality of it hit me.

"I need you."

I was sure of it, I felt it in my soul.

"I need you, Noah. Me, I need you in my life, please don't leave me. I...I love you."

The words hit me, full force and I knew I meant it. I knew I loved him, maybe not in the same way I loved Killian, but I still loved him. For seven years of my life, when my whole world was falling apart around me, Noah was always there, being that rock that I needed to stay afloat.

He put up with all my bullshit and never complained or left my side, even when I gave him lots of reasons to. He stuck with me through it all, right up until the end. I loved him, of course, I loved him.

He smiled, then tried to speak but just broke out into a fit of cough, spitting up blood in the process.

"Finally, I get to hear you say those three magic words and all it took was me dying."

It broke my heart and I felt ashamed of myself because he was right. I didn't appreciate him, I pushed him aside when all he ever wanted from me was to love him.

"I'm so sorry, Noah. I'm so sorry."

His eyes were so dilated, I knew that he didn't have long left. His breathing slowed and body jerked with every struggling breath he took.

Using the only chance, I had left, I leaned down and kissed him but being careful not to rob him of what little breath he had left.

I pulled away to see a contented smile on his face. He lifts his hand to touch my face, but it never made. It dropped to the ground, the sound loud to my ears, signalling his death.

Dead. He was dead and it was all her fault. I could have sat there and screamed for the injustice of it all. I could have mellowed in my sorrow, but instead, I chose to let my anger and my rage guide my way.

Carefully resting Noah on the ground, I got up, turning to face the evil bitch.

"Oh, darling, don't this bring back memories? Only different is, this one is going to stay dead."

She threw her head back, laughing at her own joke.

My anger roared its ugly head, taking me over, turning me into something worst than a monster.

"You're dead, bitch."

The deadly calmness in my voice did not give any hint to the raging volcano that was erupting in me.

Natasha had her gun pointed at me, and I know that I wouldn't be able to outrun her bullets, but my hands were inches away from my blades that were secured in the sheaths against my thighs.

"You already tried that and failed. If I die then you die, I'm not going to hell on my own. I'm f**king taking you with me, whore."

I grabbed my blades saying, "You talk to f**king much," then threw them at her.

The knives wiz through the air, moving almost in slow motion. The sound of two loud bangs hit my ears, just as my knives found its target, landing dead centre in her chest.

I saw the smirk fall away from her face only to be replaced with shock then horror.

Let's see you come back from that, bitch! I thought.

I heard Killian shouting my name in the distancing. I tried to move to go to him, but I couldn't. Pain, unlike anything I've ever felt before crippled me. I was confused, my stomach felt like it had been set on fire. I looked down to see what was causing me such pain and that's when I saw the blood.

As if on point, my head finally caught up to my body. The bitch shot me.

"Die whore!"

I looked up, but it was already too late. Natasha used the last of her energy to fire one last shot. The force of it pushed me back to the edge of the dock. I heard Killian again and looked up to see him running toward me, but I could no longer hold myself up.

"I love you," I mouthed.

As my body connected with the water, I strangely felt at peace. No more pain, no more worries, just absolute peace. I closed my eyes, embracing it, letting the darkness wash over me as my body sunk to the bottom. 

*****

Wait!!! Don't stop reading and give up on me, I promise you will enjoy this crazy journey that I'm taking you, or you might just all petition for Wattpad to close my account and for a law to be passed that will stop me from writing FOREVER!

Do you still love me?

P.S My laptop crashed, and I had to write this chapter on my pc at work, so be good to me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 652 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
426K 10.6K 78
I feel his dirty hands touch me once more and move up higher to my thighs. I try to jerk them away but he locks my arms in his hand above my head as...
82.1K 6.2K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...