OURS (M.YG+BTS)

By btslovewriting

It seems common for weak, quiet and cute omegas like yoongi to get bullied BUT it does not seem common for st... More

Introduction
Mate
First Stay
Morning
Job
Déjà Vu
Fun Time
Accident
Flower Shop
Bitterness
Update
Revenge
Meeting Again
Cry or Laugh
U knew?!!
He's Back!
All Over Again
Not An Update
Friends
Dance Studio
Staying Over
Sweet Moment
Questions
Strengthening
Q&A
Comfort
Shopping
Not An Update
Café
Clingy
Joonie
Hobi and Kookie
Tae and Minnie
Jinnie
Wait
Yoongi's B'day
Reunited
HIATUS (sorry)
As Mates
Pain In Head
Pianist Yoongi
Strong Yoongi

Safe Yoongi

1.6K 85 15
By btslovewriting

Author's pov:

Just because the alphas had taken a week off for their baby doesn't mean that yoongi too, could do the same. He had to complete his study and he couldn't skip his classes without a proper explanation or medical leave.

The alphas had to stop themselves from growling when yoongi told them abt his morning classes for Monday. They tried to give yoongi puppy eyes or coax him into not going. But yoongi had to. His wolf was also annoying him and trying to tell him to not go to college.

Yoongi, please~

Sorry suga but-

You're making alphas sad.

Yoongi stilled. He felt horrible that he couldn't make his alphas happy and that he couldn't stay with them no matter how much he too wanted.

Y-you know that I can't. No matter how much I want.

Just ask for one day. One day leave.

But they won't give it to me and I can't leave my classes. They're important-

More important than alphas?

Suga...

And after that his wolf went silent.

Having an argument with your wolf is painful. You would feel pain in your head or have this stuffy, heavy feeling in your chest. Your body would not be that much cooperative, too.

The alphas were quick to notice his saddened self.

"Ok pup, just cheer up! We would be here when you come home-"

"But it's going to be almost after 7-8 hours~" yoongi whined.

His eyes glossy and lips jutted out in a pout.

Jimin swiftly went behind their mate who was standing slumped near the table and back hugged him. He kissed his neck making yoongi shiver and calm down a bit.

"Baby, we know you don't want this. We don't want it too. But you have to. We understand." Jimin whispered in his ear. His breath tickling yoongi.

The boy looked down, silently looking at the tiled floor. He officially hated studies more than he did before.

"I want cuddles when I get back." He mumbled shyly.

Jimin grinned and the others smiled. Their mate was cute when he was shy. His cheeks would get pink, he would avoid eye contact and he would become a stuttering mess. They loved that look of his.

But they would be glad to find if his look, when they mated with him would be the same as his shy look.

Next Day~

Yoongi got ready. He wore a white, cotton, full sleeves shirt. Over it he put on a thin black hoodie with anime characters on it. And the black jeans suited him along with his black converse.

"Hey Prince." Jungkook kissed yoongi's head as he made his way to the cupboard while yoongi put in his lunch.

"Hello Kookie!" Yoongi jumped on jungkook's back who instantly took hold of yoongi's legs.

"Careful."

"Mhm!"

"U look excited." Jungkook chuckled.

"Because I got a week off of my job and you're going to pick me up from college," and then yoongi's expression became hesitant, " you will right?"

" Of course, my little prince." Jungkook pecked yoongi's cheeks.

He just wanted to kiss the sweet omega who was looking at him with twinkling eyes and a soft smile.

"You're up early, huh?" Jin spoke as he walked inside the kitchen.

"No you're just late." Jungkook spoke back before yoongi could say anything.

"Shut it. I accidentally slept more. Now yoongi what did you pack for your lunch?"

Jin was keeping in check what yoongi ate. He had told others too but warned them to keep it low key and also keep an eye on their mate. Whom the fate is determined to harm.

"I packed some tuna sandwich, jinnie. No worries!" Yoongi showed his alpha his lunchbox.

"Good boy." And Jin smirked when he noticed yoongi's blush and shy eyes.

"Isn't everyone late today?" Jungkook asked because no one else had come down yet.

"I want to ask you, mister. How the he- how are you up so early?"

But Jungkook just shrugged at Jin.

"GOOD FU-"

"Language Hobi!" Jimin warned as he knew that yoongi was in the kitchen and with Jungkook too present, they better not curse. Jungkook would be livid at them if they spoke bad words infront the omega.

"Ok! GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!"

"It's morning hobi. Keep it low." Namjoon said.

"Hello alphas!" Yoongi gave a tiny wave and they all swarmed him like bees on flowers.

"Why are u always so pocket-sized?" Jimin pampered yoongi.

The others were growing jealous and frustrated over the fact that they couldn't make a move on yoongi and have their own first kiss with him.

Jimin was one brave alpha among the mates. They wanted to kiss and pamper yoongi, like jimin but were too afraid that their mate was not ready with them.

Another problem is that yoongi's heat is going to hit soon. Maybe within a week or two and he still seemed shy around them. They just hoped that yoongi would give them permission to take care of him in his heat.

"Who's dropping off yoongi at the college?" Taehyung asked as he drank a glass of water.

"It's me." Namjoon spoke.

"No way in heaven. It's obviously me." Jimin declared.

"I won't argue in this but I'll go with picking yoongi up from the college." Hoseok smugly said.

But his smug expression started to wear off as he looked at yoongi's sheepish smile and Jungkook trying to control his laughter.

"What..."

"Sorry hobi but Kookie is doing that and that's final so..."

"...."

And then Hoseok too got in the argument. And they seemed to not get to an agreement so they chose that option. The solution to their every problem.

Rock, paper, scissors.

They gathered around in a circle. And the winner came out to be Jin.

"Let's go~"

Before going out of the door, yoongi kissed everyone on their cheeks. (Sometimes having to tip toe while some just lowered a bit to make it easy for him) He left with pink cheeks and left behind some goofy, whipped alphas who were smiling so love sickly.

Time skip~

Day seemed to have gone by smoothly. But yoongi doubted that. He knew how much he was hated by fate.

He couldn't get a week off from college to spend time with his mates. What else could be worse than that?

So now here he was waiting for something bad to happen. And it felt like as if he were challenging or enraging fate with the 'try-me-bitch' energy because he felt like bitch-slapping fate for ruining his life.

He walked out of the college with a blank face. He came in the parking lot, his eyes searching for the dark blue sedan.

Jungkook hadn't called him yet so he wasn't aware if the latter had arrived.

So he took out his phone from his front pocket and dialed jungkook's number. It didn't take a second for the phone to answer.

"Yes prince?"

"Where are u?"

"I'm near the exit board, at the parking lot. Want me to come?"

"No, no. I'm coming."

"Ok. Love you."

" ....mhm me too."

Yoongi was not that ready. He was still shy and quiet. He felt really horrible that he couldn't say 'love you', to his alphas yet.

Slowly he made his way towards the told destination and his face lit up when he spotted Jungkook, leaning on the car. Sporting a leather jacket and black pants with black chunky shoes. His hair parted from the middle while he looked at the ground, as if thinking hard.

Yoongi felt a growl come up from his throat when he pointed out all the girls hungrily looking at his mate.

Jungkook was his mate and no one else could look at him that way.

He let his gummy smile display as Jungkook looked at his way. Yoongi felt such satisfaction as he watched jungkook's face lit up, looking at him

He was only a section away. His steps started to get faster. But he abruptly stopped due to the people suddenly blocking his way. Looking carefully he was found out someone who made his blood grow cold. His pupils dilate as he let out a whimper making the latter in front of him to smirk.

He was grabbed by the collar and dragged near the brown truck, pushed against the truck's door. then a punch came forward on his stomach. He groaned and tried to crouch but that didn't happen as he was punched hard in the face too. With a thud and a groan he fell on the ground and his eyes teared up with pain. He whimpered and hugged himself, rounding up in hopes to lessen up the pain.

Knowing the person before him, he waited for the later abuse but that happen. He opened his eyes a bit to see the blurred image of Jungkook fighting with the betas.

Even though Jungkook was outnumbered he still managed to beat the shit out of them. He was an alpha for a reason. But Jungkook didn't spend too much time doing the hand work. He pushed off the beta and growled loud that even made yoongi to whimper in fear.

Soon he felt himself being carried up. He let a few tears slip out of his eyes and pushed his face in the curve of jungkook's neck. He started to inhale the lavender scent and hummed softly due to the immense comfort he felt. He could feel the rubbing against his soft shirt and could feel jungkook's arms around his back and under his thighs as he was carried away.

He wanted to mute out the world because it scared him right now. He tried to push himself more into jungkook's chest. He whimpered as suddenly felt the pain in the area that was punch earlier.

He didn't even notice when he was inside the sedan.

Jungkook sat inside, on the back seats. He had yoongi on his lap still in his hold. Jungkook pushed yoongi's head further into his neck. He kept his voice low and soft.

"I'm here prince.... Calm down."

"K-kookie..."

Jungkook's heart shattered at how shaky yoongi's voice appeared and he tightened his grip around yoongi and tried to cocoon warm the latter with his body.

"Yes, little prince?"

But yoongi didn't say anything. He had too much in mind. He wanted to tell how scared he felt. And how in pain he is. But words didn't formed out of his mouth.

He nuzzled deeper into jungkook's neck and clutched onto his alpha's jacket.

He whimpered at the flashback of the punches and then started to tear up  at the flashbacks of many more of such punches he had received in the past. His each sob leaving Jungkook feel helpless.

Jungkook felt so useless at how he couldn't properly calm down his mate. He pushed his face into yoongi's neck, near the scent gland. His skin came in contact with the soft and warm skin of yoongi's. He hummed and started rub his nose on yoongi's scent gland. He took his hands away from yoongi's thighs and snaked his arms around yoongi's waist.

He growled lowly at yoongi's sweet scent and due to his low growl, yoongi bared his neck in submission.

As Jungkook continued to scent mark yoongi, the omega started to feel better. His mate's scent was covering him now and he was now smelling like lavender which calmed his heart.

When Jungkook was done, he looked at the boy in his lap. Looking so small and even in the darkness of the car, his eyes shined. He was glad that the windows were tinted black.

"Better now?"

"Hm."

Yoongi moved up and settled more comfortably on jungkook's lap. His cheeks burned but he sat down with his legs circling jungkook's waist and his hands fiddling with the zip of the leather jacket.

Jungkook's hands rubbed down yoongi's back as the alpha Infront of him, looked up at him with such soft eyes and a gentle smile.

"Thank you Alpha."

Jungkook burst into a bunny smile. It always felt good to listen to your omega address you as the alpha. It gave a strong sense of dominance and possessiveness.

"No need for that, my prince."

Yoongi shyly looked into jungkook's eyes. He inspected Jungkook's face. His skin looked so smooth. The eyebrows were down perfectly and there was a bit of brown eyeshadow on the ends of his eyes.

His lips were a glossy pink. And his eyes were as always beautiful.

Yoongi's heart was beating fast. His alpha had successfully calmed him down. His wolf was at rest first but now it was bugging him with just one thing.

Just kiss the damn hot alpha.

Suga!!

Look yoongi. Not gonna filter anything. I need a hot make out session with my loving mate.

I- just shut up you horny wolf.

No you shut up and just kiss him. U have only kissed jimin. I want to kiss all of my mates.

If u continue this I'm not gonna kiss anyone.

....u think this gonna stop me? Pfft I know u would die if u didn't kiss them too.

....

Calling me horny. I know how much u want to kiss this fine piece of alpha.

Just...just shut up.

And so yoongi shut their mind link.

But it was true. He wanted to kiss them all but just didn't have the courage. Suga was right at every time. He was right abt how scared yoongi was of his bullies. He was right of how lonely yoongi felt when he cried alone in his room, but suga was there with him. He was right abt how much yoongi loved his alphas and how much he wants to kiss them. Yoongi has a love-hate relationship with his wolf.

His arms started to circle around the latter's neck and his eyes went towards jungkook's lips. And Jungkook had been looking at his lips for a long time. The gap between them started to close up. As closer yoongi got to Jungkook, both their eyes started to close.

Both couldn't define the immense pleasure they felt when their lips landed on each other's. Yoongi hummed and jungkook's grip tightened.

They kissed soft. Lips touching so slowly and softly. Yoongi kissed jungkook's lips like they were honey. They felt so good against his'. His hands tugged the alpha's hair.

But they soon parted away. Jungkook's eyes wandering off into yoongi's.

And they were back into kissing each other again. This time Jungkook took the lead.

He pulled yoongi forward and the latter shifted a bit due to the push but only got close to Jungkook. His fingers twirled jungkook's soft hair and then tugged them back. This made Jungkook to groan in their kiss while his hands went under yoongi's shirt.

Yoongi flinched at the sudden skin contact but soon melted when Jungkook started to rub his thumb on yoongi's waist.

Jungkook left sloppy kisses and the sound of the wet kisses was heaven.

After a good amount of kissing and touching, they parted away. Both were panting and Jungkook felt proud when he saw yoongi's flushed face and how the omega was too shy to make eye contact with him.

So he moved forward and joined their foreheads. They both closed their eyes, evening out their breaths and calming down in each other's presence.

Jungkook was the first one to open his eyes and stared at yoongi. And it didn't take long for yoongi to also open his eyes.

His heart was beating at a mile's rate.

He was overwhelmed with how Jungkook was looking at him. Looking at him as if he were the most precious being in the world. As if he were the only one who mattered. As if....as if he were in love with him.

Yoongi could never hold eye contacts. He looked down but his attention never diverted anywhere else. His thoughts were all franzy and his mind couldn't process anything.

But his attention all perked up when he heard jungkook's rough voice. Due to all the kissing the soft voice had turned into a deeper and rough voice.

"I'd protect you and always stay by your side, Prince. I would never let anyone hurt you."

Yoongi felt butterflies in his stomach. His heart skipped a beat as he zoned out of the world and zoned in into jungkook's words.

He couldn't breathe thinking how powerful they were and how true and full of emotions they were. As if it were a making up for something much more. It almost sounded like sorry. He didn't like how regretful it sounded and how Jungkook spoke as if pushing to persuade him, to make yoongi believe that he would really protect him.

He didn't need that. He already believed it. All since the beginning.

He brought his hands forward and cupped jungkook's face. His touch was gentle and Jungkook melted at yoongi's sweet gummy smile.

"I know."

He sighed contentedly and hugged the omega tightly. He didn't want to let him go. Not now. Not ever.

He was going to be his mate's remedy. His safe place.

A/N: I know you all hate me for not posting soon and leaving this.
You all might think that I really am abandoning this work but that's not it.

If you remember, I have exams again. But they'll be over this week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 60.7K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
123K 4.2K 56
Kim Taehyung and his two best friends Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin are juniors in Bangtan Highschool. Everything seems to be going well until a group o...
106K 4.7K 46
Ever since He was 12 Jimin loved and admired YoonGi. And when Yoongi represented as an Alpha he was a nice person but Yoongi Changed suddenly. No one...
58.2K 3K 30
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...