Roommates, That's It ||TodoBa...

By Eeveelover_love

Todoroki, Bakugou, and Midoriya are now pro heroes. They have finally reached their dream. Despite their dras... More

𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰 - 0 - 1
𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 - 1
𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 - 2
𝘝𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 3
𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 - 4
𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 - 5
𝘗𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘹 - 6
𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘫𝘰𝘣𝘴, 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 7
𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰 - 0 - 2
𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 - 8
𝘊𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 - 9
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 - 10
𝘊𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 - 11
𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘵𝘩 - 13
𝘓𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 - 14
𝘒𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘹 - 15
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 - 16
𝘈 𝘤𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘰 - 17
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 ? - 18
𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 - 19
𝘈 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 - 20
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 - 21
𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰 - 0 - 3
𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴 - 22
𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦 - 23
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 - 24
𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵 - 25
𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 - 26
𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 - 27
𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 - 28
𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘴 - 29
𝘈 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 - 30
𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 - 31
𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 - 32
𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴 - 33
𝘈 𝘯𝘰𝘵-𝘴𝘰-𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 - 34
𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 - 35
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 - 36
𝘋𝘶𝘰, 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘰, 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 - 37
𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳... - 38
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 - 39
𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 ~ 40
𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵 - 41
𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 ~ 42
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴 - 43
𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 ~ 44
𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 - 45
𝘚𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 - 46
𝘈 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧𝘧 - 47
𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 - 48
𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 - 49
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 - 50

𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘤 - 12

25.8K 1.2K 1.6K
By Eeveelover_love

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER— ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Although Y/n was off of work today, and the rest of the week, he was pissed. Or agitated if you may. Today was supposed to be a day of relaxation, but no, not at all, not even close in fact.

Turns out today was the day Bakugou's lover was going to visit. Convenient for the Blondie since he's off work and the two other heroes were still on, while unfortunate for a certain cat eyed male.

Kai and Yumi were not free at the moment nor were Y/n's other friends. Kai had a date today while Yumi is out with family, so both of their houses were off limits since Y/n doesn't want to be at someone else's house without them there. Y/n's other friends had work to do and his parents have work.

Y/n just went over all of the worse possible outcomes that could come from meeting Bakugou's girlfriend. All of them either turned out bad or awkward. So, Y/n just resulted in playing games on the TV. It's not like nothing with go wrong, right? Yeah...

It was noon at the moment, 11:34 to be exact. Y/n is in his hoodie and jeans, just to look at least a little bit presentable, and also per Bakugou's request in which Y/n respected.

Bakugou wore a black tank top that showed off his arms and some regular jeans. Nothing too stylish or out there.

The doorbell rang, signaling that someone was here.

Getting up, Bakugou rushed to the door to great his lover. Y/n could honestly care less, he just kept playing his game, pressing buttons and shooting aliens.

"Y/n?" A ruff voice called out.

Y/n paused his game and turned around. There stood Bakugou with a purple haired girl with green eyes by his side.

"This is Himari Yuu, my girlfriend, Yuu this is my roommate, L/n Y/n," Bakugou introduced.

"Nice to meet you L/n-San," Himari said as she bowed, with a slightly agitated look on her face.

Y/n nodded at the girl, "Nice to meet you too, Himari-San," he said simply as he turned back to his games, "Hey, Blondie, do you need me to get you and Himari-San some food?"

"Sure, I guess, thanks," Bakugou grumbled as he sat down on the couch, Himari following as she sat in the place Y/n was since he stood up.

Y/n glanced at the girl. She gave off bad vibes. Whilst Bakugou sat on one end of the couch, Himari sat on the other end, the one where Y/n was once sitting. She even sent a glare to Y/n, think that he wouldn't noticed. He did. He'll have to be careful with this one.

Himari seemed to have sat there out of spite, just to make Y/n annoyed, and for no reason. At least that's what Y/n thought. But, he shrugged and walked off to the kitchen. He could still feel the girl's angry aura from there.

"Ayo! Blondie!! You want something ordered or made?!" Y/n shouted from the kitchen.

"Made? What does he mean by 'made'?" Himari asked her boyfriend, her tone a bit demanding.

Bakugou slightly glared at his partner. Mad that she wasn't next to him, that she was sending glares to his friend and roommate, and that she was asking a idiotic question. But he kept his cool, because he loves her. Right? And she loves him... Right?

"He sometimes makes me and my other friends some food," Bakugou said as he got up from the couch.

"What type of food? Is it good? How bad is his food?" Himari questioned.

Bakugou just blinked, "Good food? What else? Y/n makes good food."

Himari gritted her teeth behind her lips, '"Y/n"? First name bases? Why can't he do that to me?'

"Anyways, something to snack on would be nice, Y/n!! I'm going to the bathroom!" Bakugou called out.

Himari didn't even spare a glance at her retreating boyfriend.

Y/n soon walked in with a plate of chips, crackers, and some apples.

"Hey, Himari-San, I got you and Blondie some food to—" Y/n couldn't even finish his sentence when he was tackled to the ground.

The plate of snacks flew into the air. The food scattered the floor as the plate shattered on impact of the floor. A loud thud and shattering echoed around the house apartment.

Himari strattled Y/n with her legs as her hands wrapped around the male's neck. The girl tightens her grip, as if trying to kill y/n right there.

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise. He gritted his teeth in annoyance. Y/n knuckled Himari's chin upwards. While the girl is distracted, Y/n kicked her off of him. Himari stumbled into a standing stance.

"What's going on here?!?!" Bakugou yelled as he ran into the room.

Himari was quick to Bakugou's side. She hugged the blonde's waist and put a scared, victim look.

"L/n attacked me!! I just thanked him for getting us snacks and than he attacked me for no reason!!" Himari accused.

As Himari continued to ramble her mouth with lies, Bakugou examined Y/n's state. Y/n clearly had some sort of hand wrapped on his neck since it was now bruising. Bakugou could tell that Himari was lying as Y/n gritted his teeth.

"—I think you should move out of this place and live with me! It's much more safer than here with that monst—"

"Get out."

Himari stopped her rambling and Y/n's eyes widened in surprise. Himari looked up at Bakugou. He had glaring eyes and a deadly look on his face that screamed kill.

"But—"

"Get. Out. Now," Bakugou said in a dangerously low voice.

"But-but h-he," Himari stuttered, "I-I'm y-your gi-girlfriend! You should believe me and not this asshole freak!"

"Get out, before I make you, Himari. We are over," Bakugou angrily said as he pushed Himari towards the door.

Himari gritted her teeth in frustration, "Fine! I hope you both burn in fucking hell!!" She shouted as she slammed the door.

Bakugou grumbled in annoyance but soon stopped and made his way to Y/n. Y/n was standing, rubbing his neck as he winced in pain. Bakugou came over to the (h/c)-ette and hold his shoulder's gently as he lifted the shorter's chin up slightly to take a look at Y/n's neck.

"Ack-! Bakugou! That hurts!" Y/n complained as he closed his eyes in pain, tears building up at the corners.

Bakugou's brows furrowed, "Are you alright? Do you need help? How can I help?" He questioned.

Y/n hissed and brought his head down, "I-I'm fine. It just stings, other than that I'm fine."

Bakugou examined Y/n's face. He blushed slightly at the slightly tearful face. The blonde hugged Y/n and buried his face in the crook of the shorter's neck. Y/n flinched in surprise.

"Bakugou?" Y/n muttered.

"I'm sorry, its my fault. I didn't know she was going to do that to you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Bakugou mumbled, his hot breath on Y/n's neck.

Y/n blushed softly, he soon hugged the taller back as, he too, buried his face in the other's neck.

"Its okay. I'm okay. No need to be sorry, it wasn't your fault. We both didn't know," Y/n reassured.

Bakugou just hugged Y/n tighter, like he was going to disappear. He will make sure that this doesn't happen again. Not to his friends, and especially not to Y/n.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎IT'S A QUESTION AND THE ANSWER IS YES . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
1302

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 7 10
I'm Izumi Midoriya you may remember me from my first life when I wasn't a hero...It seems as though God had other plans for me which brings us here...
1.6K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
6.6K 194 40
"So when's the wedding?" The mother of the boy jokingly asked the two. Her face immediately becoming a bright shade of pink, (Y/N) looked at the woma...
23.9K 992 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...