The Legend Of White Werewolfs...

By Galaxy-godess

The weakest wolf in your pack. That's what everyone called you. Despite that, one day Alpha of your pack deci... More

The beginning
The change
The legend
The trouble
The explanation
The training
The magic
The preparation
The ceremony
The new start
The hard part
The hope
The argument
The dream
The meeting
The family
The prisoner
The tower
The Golden Room
The fight
The pack
The cult
The promise
The feeling
The potion
The Silver Werewolf
The secret
The end

The voice

1K 45 11
By Galaxy-godess

I was walking around the castle with Jimin and Yoongi by my side. We were on our way to the training arenas because we figured out I haven't transformed in my wolf form yet. Jimin was assigned to teach me how to fight in my wolf form and Yoongi just came along because he didn't have anything else to do and he's the best fighter in a wolf form after all.

But what was weird was that the longer we walked in the training area of the castle, the more crowded it got. There were different soldiers walking around on their way to the training rooms, some were carrying around different kinds of weapons. I looked at the two confused.

Y/N:"What's happening? Why is it so crowded here all of a sudden?"

Yoongi:"Well, The King figured out you'll need some help fighting W-Demons and G-Dragon so he sent all soldiers to train. He also gave a command to blacksmiths about new armors. Because, yesterday we figured out they can eat raw meat which means we're in danger if we don't have an armor to protect us."

I hummed in understanding. We walked for a few more minutes until we reached the arena I'm always training at. We stepped inside the arena, with Yoongi already transforming in his white wolf form. We stopped in the middle of the arena and Jimin smiled at me.

Jimin:"So before we start, we'll need help from your wolf, so I'm gonna need you to wake her up."

I hummed in understanding.

Hey, Dawn. You there?

If I wasn't, you'd be dead right now.

Good point. Ready for some action?

I was born ready.

Y/N:"We're ready."

Jimin nodded and stepped away from me.

Jimin:"You're going to transform and try different ways of attacking Yoongi. Of course he's going to let you do it, right Yoongi hyung?"

He looked sternly at the wolf and Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

Jimin:"He doesn't like his pride being hurt."

I let out a sound of understanding.

Jimin:"Okay. Remember the first day you were here? When you transformed from a wolf to human?"

I nodded.

Jimin:"Well, that time your wolf let you take control over your body. This time, you need to let HER take control. Just relax your mind and let yourself be taken away."

I nodded and closed my eyes.

Here you go, Dawn.

I felt my bones and shape of my body changing. My arms were gone and instead turned in another pair of legs. My hair dissapeared and I felt warmth all over my body. The clothes that were previously on me, were teared apart and I finally felt normal again. The only difference was, I felt bigger. I opened my eyes and my point of view was now lower then before but higher than the previous time I was a wolf. I guess this is a werewolf form, not a real wolf.

I looked at Jimin and he nodded.

Jimin:"Good. Now we'll start the training."

Time skip - three hours later

I was pushed on my back again with Yoongi on top of me.

Jimin:"Again!"

Me and Dawn groaned and stood up with the white wolf infront of us. Jimin showed us some attack technique with the help of Yoongi and now we're trying to put them in use but Yoongi was ordered to not keep himself back. How do you expect me to beat the best wolf fighter you got?

C'mon, Dawn. We got this!

Easy for you to say. You don't control this body.

I fell on my back again and again until Jimin announced a break.

Jimin:"Okay, Y/N. Transform back, Taehyung brought lunch."

I felt Dawn slowly giving me control over my body and I became human again. I looked at Jimin and he smiled at me but I couldn't return the smile. He frowned and grabbed my hand while pulling me up with him on the balcony.

Jimin:"Don't worry, Y/N. You didn't do so bad."

I scoffed.

Y/N:"Yeah? Then how about you try and fail to do something for three hours and not feel dissapointed in yourself."

He sighed.

Jimin:"I'm sorry, Y/N. It's partly my fault. I shouldn't have let Yoongi go that hard on you. How about you try these attacks with me later?"

Y/N:"That would be nice."

We climbed the stairs and went on the balcony of our arena. When we stepped in, Jungkook whistled.

Junkook:"Do you have something to tell us, love birds?"

I looked at him confused until my eyes caught the sight of my hand being interwinted with his. It looked like Jimin saw it too and we quickly pulled our hands apart. I blushed softly while Jimin cleared his throat and went to the table that had the food Taehyung brought.

Jimin:"Yoongi, you're dissmised. I'm going to train with her alone because you went too hard on her."

Yoongi saluted.

Yoongi:"Yes, sir."

I grabbed a sandwich and started nibbling on it. We talked for some time and I found out Jin was making some kind of potions again while Namjoon and Hoseok were helping Jihyo with something. After we ate, Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi went to train on their own since they need to be in shape for the attack too, despite being the best fighters. Jimin cleaned the last bits of lunch and turned to me.

Jimin:"Shall we?"

I nodded and teleported in the arena. I heared a groan from the balcony and laughed.

Jimin:"That's not fair!"

Y/N:"Sorry, your highness but you'll have to come here by foot!"

I turned myself in wolf again and waited for the prince to come.

Another time skip - After training

I skipped down the hallways towards Jin's tower. After my training session with Jimin, he had to go train too. Now, it would be only logical that I go train too but I remembered the weird voice I heared yesterday before the battle and wanted to ask someone about it. Since everyone was busy, I figured out, Jin may be the most less-busy person and would gladly answer my question.

I went up the stairs and knocked on the familiar door of my favourite witch. The doors got opened by a smiling Jin.

Jin:"Y/N! What brings you here?"

Y/N:"Hey, Jin. I finished training with Jimin and remembered I have a question to ask someone-"

Jin:"So you came to me? Good choice, kid. Come on, step inside."

He turned aroun and sat behind his table. I made my way to the chair that was opposite of his and the metal doors closed behind me. I sat down and looked around his table. It was the same as before except now it had a bottle of a new shape and liquid inside. He probably made his potion, that's why he's so happy.

Jin:"Talk, Y/N. What's bothering you?"

I remembered why I was here and bit my lip.

Y/N:"Well... yesterday, before the battle, when I was in my cell in the dungeon, at one moment I heard some distant voice speaking to me. But it wasn't G-Dragon's. He has a rougher voice. It sounded soft and desperate. I felt really warm and calm when it spoke to me. Oh, yeah. The voice said 'I need you, Y/N'. Do you have any idea why would I hear this voice?"

Jin looked at me confused.

Jin:"The only people that can talk to you through your mind is your family members and yours are all dead except your father, which you said the voice didn't belong to. Or maybe someone tried to reach yout through magic. Unless..."

He was deep in thought until his face lit up with realization and his mouth opened with shock along with his eyes.

Jin:"Oh my god... Oh my god! Y/N! Do you have any idea how lucky you are?! Oh my, after so many years... I can't believe it!"

Now it was my turn to look at him confused.

Y/N:"What's happening, Jin? Why am I lucky all of a sudden?"

He sat down beside me where magically appeared another chair. He took my hands in his.

Jin:"There's this thing called Fated Mates in a world of werewolfs. As you probably heard, every werewolf can choose a mate among the other werewolfs beside them, like San and Wooyoung or Jihyo and Daniel. It's not guaranteed that's your real mate but it is said that you just feel when someone is The One.

But fated mates, they can hear their mate in their head even before they're marked by one another. They are like a match, made in heaven. They share a special connection and when they turn a certain age, I think it's twenty one or something, they get a mark on some part of their body, the most common is their wrist, same as their mate. That way they can really be sure someone is their Fated Mate. But they're really rare cases. The last one happened fourty years ago. With one of The White Warriors, if I'm not mistaken.

The point is you have a Fated Mate somewhere out there and you most probably know them because they know your name and they CALLED for you too. Between the battle! That means it's one of our soldiers! Isn't it exciting?"

I smiled at him but my happiness quickly dissapeared when I thought of something. Does that mean my love for the prince is hopeless?

Jin stopped laughing and giggling like high schooler when he noticed my sad face.

Jin:"What's wrong, Y/N? Aren't you happy there's someone out there, meant for you?"

I looked at the floor and pulled my hands away from his grip.

Y/N:"Is it wrong if I already like someone? And maybe it's not my... fated mate?"

I whispered. Jin gasped and tried to hold my hands again but I wouldn't let him.

Jin:"Y/N, look at me, please."

I refused but he brought his hands to my face and turned my head himself. He smiled at me softly and his eyes held sincerity and understanding.

Jin:"Who is it?"

I sighed and figured out there's no way out of this.

Y/N:"Jimin..."

I mumbled softly.

Jin:"Oh, darling. There's nothing wrong with liking him. Who knows, mabye he's your fated mate because if I were an angel, I would definitely made you two for eachother. You should see the way he looks at you every time you laugh or when you simply just exist. If he's not your mate, I'll go up to them myself and fight whoever put you with somebody else than him. Okay?

If he is, he'll love you endlessly and will protect you against any type of danger. But if he isn't that's okay too. I'm sure there's a reason the ones up there didn't want you two to be together."

I smiled at him.

Y/N:"Thank you, Jin."

Jin:"No problem. But now I have a question. How old are you again?"

Silence.

Y/N:"Probably twenty? Or maybe twenty one?"

Jin:"And when is your birthday?"

Y/N:"Ahhh, 20th November!"

Jin:"And we're 15th of November! Just five days, Y/N!"

He excitedly stood up and started dancing around the room. Then he stopped.

Jin:"Oh, wait! That means we need to prepare your birthday party! And we need to tell everyone you have a fated mate! Wow there's so much tea to spill! C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!"

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of his 'office' towards the training arenas.

G-Dragon's pov.

I looked at her through the glass ball. One of my creatures was seating beside me and eating leftovers that he found laying around.

???:"Aren't you too cruel with her, sire?"

I scoffed.

G-Dragon:"Why would I be gentle with something that was meant to kill me?"

???:"True, true. But she's your daughter after all. Don't you pity her? With the way she lived?"

I got lost in thoughts and looked away from a smiling Y/N.

G-Dragon:"Not really. She went through all of that with a reason. I'm going to give her a better life. There will be no use in pitying her then."

???:"But she wouldn't like that life, even if it will be a better one than before."

I turned to him and kicked him off of the stairs that led to my throne.

G-Dragon:"Who are you to tell me what to do?! I made a plan and I'm going to follow it! Nothing's gonna stop me from taking over the throne!"

I sat down and grabbed the glass ball again. I ligthly caressed her smiling face with the back of my palm. I smiled softly but it quickly dissapeared.

G-Dragon:"Not even my own daughter..."

Hey!

I got a little inspiration for writing the story and so I wrote this. Also we're slowly coming to the big battle. I'm not sure when it'll be but I hope you'll stay till then. I hope you liked this chapter and all others. Thank you for so much votes and reads. I never thought this book will get so many reads but here we are. Thank you, really.

Love ya, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
21.8K 259 1
Love is the most selfish of all the passions. Regulus Black ...
75K 2.4K 22
When a small town girl named Rose is beaten by her mother, she wants to leave the town. But upon meeting a raven, that saves her from her mother's wh...
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...