Zodiac High | Celestial Chron...

By ZodiacAnimeGroup

In the land of Astra there exists a special school for special people, stars if you will. The 12 Zodiacs were... More

Meet the Zodiacs
Meet the others!
Meet Squad Y!
Chapter 1~ The Letter
Chapter 2 ~ Time to go
Authors Note
Chapter 3~ Arrival
Bedroom Picturess
Chapter 4~ The Assembly
Chapter 5~ I need to talk to you
Chapter 6~ Sleepover! (Part 1)
Chapter 7~ Sleepover! (Part 2)
Chapter 9 ~ I swear!
Chapter 10 ~ Let the Games Begin
Chapter 11 ~ To Locus!
Chapter 12 ~ Last Day
Chapter 13 ~ School is in Session
Chapter 14 ~ I Thought You Were Different
Chapter 15 ~ I can't walk away
Chapter 16 ~ How Cute!
Get to Know the Authors!
Chapter 17 ~ Day of Love
Discord Server
Chapter 18 ~ Are We Friends?
Chapter 19 ~ Finally
Hero Costumes (updated)
Hero Costumes part II
Chapter 20 ~ Who Are You?
Chapter 21 ~ Failure
Chapter 22 ~ Family Day
Chapter 23 ~ Weekend
Chapter 24 ~ Carry the Bags Will You?
Dresses and Suits (girls)
Chapter 25 ~ Dance the Night Away!
A/N
Chapter 26 ~ We're Doing This
Chapter 27 ~ Another Place
Chapter 28 ~ Seeping In
Chapter 29 ~ Is This Happening?
Chapter 30 ~ Oracle
Chapter 31~ Shut Up!
Chapter 32~ Oh Gods!

Chapter 8 ~ How Are You?

985 16 17
By ZodiacAnimeGroup

Hey guys! I don't really know what to say in this A/N other we are almost 700 reads?! When we made this story, we were expecting only like 10 views at the most. This means a lot to us, by the way Scorpio told me that Pisces should have described Leo's abs and you wanted that? Bruuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I know we have swearing but I'm not that dirty minded about this story. I want to apologise because I feel like I'm biasing Pisces. Please tell us if you feel like I'm doing that.

-♓️ 

Pisces POV

"Pisces," A sleepy voice murmured. My eyes flickered away, this wasn't my dorm! I looked at where the voice was coming from and I saw Leo. I remembered what happened. I felt a blush creep up my cheek, I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he pulled me in tighter, I slowly removed his hand and scurried to my phone and saw that the time was 5:00 am. I'd been sleeping with him for 2 hours!

I looked at Leo and saw that there wasn't a blanket on him, I walked in to his room and sow he size of it. Wow! It was huge! I'd visited Perseus during the day and the other rooms were much smaller than this. I shook my head trying to get rid of my thoughts and grabbed a blanket and walked into the living room to put it over him.

So cute! I thought as I looked at his serene and peaceful face. I

I grabbed my phone and headed over to the common room. I decided I should check on Virgo before sleeping. I turned around and walked in the opposite direction. I was barefoot so the could marble floor stung in a way every time my feet slapped on it. 

After 2 turns and 5 minutes of contemplating the direction I finally found the infirmary and peeked in to see if Virgo was awake. I saw Taurus and Virgo sleeping together with her faced nuzzled into his chest the way it had been when he was carrying me.

It was a moment, get over it. I told myself, but my words couldn't alter my emotions, the sight stung as if I'd been been walking on a bunch of legos. I turned around and started to run from the sight, tears suddenly started to emerge from my eyes. I wiped my face before entering the common room to hide any evidence of crying. I entered to see Sun talking to Moon, they'd make a cute couple, something I couldn't have someone I had feelings for.

"Pisces!" Cancer called out."Where have you been?" She huffed.

"No one's see you for 2 hours!" She exclaimed.

"Somewhere," I replied.

"Young lady, where were you, I swear to god!"

"I was with Leo," I blurted out, tired of the interrogating, not thinking about how she felt about the situation. Her expression shifted from anger to annoyance and finally to concern. "I was just checking up on him," I reassured.

"Ok," She said in a monotone voice.

4 hours later

Virgo POV

I woke up to the bright rays of sun peeking in through the windows. I realised I was still in the hospital wing and my head was nuzzled into some that wasn't my pillow. I backed away so I could see what it was and it turned out to be Taurus' chest.

I saw his phone on the desk and looked at the time. It was 9:34. As I put the phone down, I saw a plant right next to it. It wasn't there before, I was sure of it. I carefully touched the saturated decoration and yelped when it disappeared.

"Hello?" Someone grumbled. "I swear who woke me up because..." Taurus looked up and saw it was me before his voice faltered.

"Good morning," I greeted.

"Morning" He mumbled. "Why'd you wake me up?"

"It's 9:30, you should be up by now,"

"No one wakes up that early! I sleep in till 11!"

"And thats why your so grumpy," I playfully smacked him on the head. I got up and touched my face, where Leo had accidentally punched me. I was a little mad about that, I know he wasn't targeting me but still why would he hit Gemini? She seemed nice!

I looked down and saw I was still in my clothes from yesterday and left Taurus in the dorm, he looked so happy sleeping I didn't force him. I made my way to the dorms, I'd gotten slightly familiar with the area but this enormous mansion of a school didn't feel like home.

Home, my old home wasn't a place built of love, it used to me before my Mother... left us.

Libra POV

My hands were firm as I tried not to tremble fat the sight of  a statue of a gargoyle. I kept wandering the old and abandoned room and stumbled upon a tapestry depicting the founders of the school.

There was Zeus, the first principal of this humble estate, to his right flank was Poseidon, Demeter, Apollo, Aphrodite, Hestia and Gaia. On the other side was Hades, Artemis, Hermes, Hera, Athena and Dionysus.

They stood firm on their ground facing a dark and sinister looking spirit. I looked around the walls and saw an inscription, I was able to understand it because of my... gift.

The 12 shall shine greater than thyne

The blood of the gods will be spilled upon the land

Only the chosen ones will withstand

As the sun sets in the east, the world turned upside down

Revealing the beast with death at his side

The coming battle shall end countless lives

Only till the wings of love are spread

The holy ones revive the dead

Not without cost

As one precious thing will be lost

I shivered at the words. Where had this horrid thing come from? I gaped at the inscription at it's disgusting future. A scene over rode my thought

"Family," The deep cold voice scoffed. "This is what I am to them!"

A beautiful woman appeared from the shadows.

"Hades, I have warned you, this will not end well," The woman gasped as a thick green mist spewed from her fingers. She recited in a cold voice

The curse will pass

Only at last

The broken one will only be freed

When 12 can withstand one single verse

"This is the fate of your descendants,"

"Well fuck you," Hades scoffed. "I will not bow down to a petty mortal, alas one of Apollo's experiments,"

The woman did not argue with his statement instead she looked at him with a wise stare.

I fainted at the vision I had. I slumped on to Gem's bed. Faint wasn't the right word, I was still conscious and aware for my surroundings but couldn't move. 

"Libra!" Aquarius yelled. I snapped into reality.

"What happened?" Gem asked. I felt drowsy and sleepy.

"I think it's from a lack of sleep," I guessed.

"Libra...did you have those dreams again?" Aquarius asked. 

"ummm....no" i said. I didn't think it was the right time to tell them. I didn't want them to get worried.

"Are you sure" Aquarius said.

"yeah! Don't worry Aqua" i said

"hmm..Ok" she said suspiciously. phew! 

Aries POV

I woke up to find that it was 10am! I had been late for classes. I hurried up and ran into the kitchen of the dormitory only to find Capricorn sitting on the couch reading his book. Something smelled SERIOUSLY good.

"Why are you all dressed up Aries?" He asked. Not even looking up from his book. How did he know that?

"Its time for school isn't it?"

"No its not. We have a week off remember?"

"Wait what?!" 

"Don't tell me you forgot"

"Huh,  of course not I was just about to go for a walk. mhm yeah just a walk"

"Sure, anyway I made you breakfast. Go and eat it before it gets cold." Cap said still not looking up from his book.

I walked over, sat down and took a look at it. Wow I hadn't eaten a meal like this in ages. It was a buttered piece of toast, with two helpings of delicious a sausages and orange juice.I took a big bite. OH MY LORD it was so good. I t was perfect. I looked over at Capricorn quietly reading his book. "Hey Cap, where did you learn to cook like this. Are you a secret chef or something?"

"Nope. I learned a bit while I was a kid." Cap said in a monotone voice. seriously, how could this dude be so calm about this?

I looked down again at the breakfast. I was soon gobbling down the perfectly cooked breakfast Capricorn made me. I was soo gonna tell Taurus about this.

"Cap, where are the others?" I asked. He finally looked up from his book and put it away before turning to me.

"Oh you mean Perseus, Aquila and Taurus? Taurus is looking after Virgo in the infirmary while Perseus and Aquila are still asleep. Anyways, did something happen last night? I came and slept here last night right after so I only know that Virgo was hit by Leo."

"Well yes there was. I will explain to them,". I explained.

I briskly walked over to the common room to wake everyone up.

"WAKE UP SHITHEADS!" I yelled.

"Fuck you," Scorpio mumbled.

Everyone slowly rose and stumbled out into the corridor. I stopped all the boys to tell them the plan.

"Honestly, that dickhead deserves any bad things that happen to him," Scorpio coldly instigated. I didn't question his hate for Leo.

"Well...I got it now. Jeez, it will be a real problem if Leo can't control his anger. I think Gemini and Libra and Leo need to talk,"  Sagittarius said.

"I think Libra's not really involved in their situation, it's just their problem," Aquila pointed out.

"Let the games begin," I grinned.

Gemini POV

Only seconds after Libra left I held up my crossed fingers to show Aqua.

"Like I'd apologise to that son of a bitch!" I exclaimed.

"Ha," The blue haired girl smirked.

"He should apologise, he was the one who punched Virgo!" I declared. "He should've punched me, I would've been able to take it," I huffed.

"It's not your fault though," She said. "He's just a wittle baby, who needs attention,"

"He was always like that, I think that's why I had a crush on him," I blurted. My eyes widened as I registered what I'd said. I looked to Aquarius, afraid that she'd blab anything to anyone.

"I won't," She confirmed. "I'm gonna go now,"

She walked out of the room quickly to be released of the awkward tension in the room. I just wanted to sleep now. I slumped back onto the bed, ready to close my eyes and slip into the world of dreams.

Hey guys! Guess what? Capricorn wrote!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, I'm surprised as well, this chapter didn't take long to make but the story for this one was muddled. I didn't see Scorpio today, so we weren't able to talk about the story and the main plot.

The next chapter will take place at the end of the day, the next chapter will focus on one of our ships! Can you guess who it will be?

And before we type up the romantic scene, a very special event will be taking place. This event will be the topic of the coming chapters!

-♓️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
120K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
87.6K 4.9K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...