Archer's Wind 2 (Mpreg)

By lovelyfaye27

"Who are you???.. Why do I keep dreaming about you?... Are you real?... Why I can't see your face??.." So man... More

Chapter 1 Missing you
Chapter 2 First Day of School
Chapter 3 Their Back
Chapter 4 Old Acquaintance
Chapter 5 One Family
Chapter 6 The fashion Show
Chapter 7 The Leaked Photos
Chapter 8 Painful Memories
Chapter 9 Painful Memories 2
Chapter 10 Bumping Into Her
Chapter 12 Meeting Them Again
Chapter 13 Win Chantara
Chapter 14 A Mother Instinct
Chapter 15 The Shocking Truth
Chapter 16 The Shocking Truth 2
Chapter 17 Who are You?
Chapter 18 Stranger But Not
Chapter 19 The Meaning of Archer's Wind
Chapter 20 A Fragment of Memories
Chapter 21 Fragment of Memories 2
Chapter 22 My Son Theo Shane
Chapter 23 Being Left Behind
Chapter 24 I'm Home Again
Chapter 25 Our New Life
Chapter 26 We Are Whole Again
Chapter 27 I'm Lost Without You
Chapter 28 The Lost Memory
Chapter 29 Lost Memory 2
Chapter 30 A Family Gathering
Chapter 31 How To Deal a Leech
Chapter 32 The End Of Her Scheme
Chapter 33 A Walk To Remember
Chapter 34 A Finale
Chapter 35 A Finale 2
Extra Mark and Kit
Extra Mark and Kit Ending

Chapter 11 Kit Medical Mission

875 39 3
By lovelyfaye27

Kit's POV

Im currently at the boat together with some of my colleagues and some nurses from the hospital who volunteered for our Medical missions,we are heading at Phan Nga Bay that lies between Southern Thailand and Phuket.Our mission will be a nearby fishing village to give a free medical check up,medical assistant and medicine which includes vitamins for the kids.

The island is very secluded and it will need at boat to reached then a lot of commuting to reached the mainland.Soon we arrived at the small pier and our baggages and supplies was safely deposited in Tuk tuk to bring it to our accommodations.I saw few vendors,Kids playing around and small souvenirs shop.We ride a tuktuk for 15 minutes and reached the small resort.I look around the area,its quiet place ,simple and guest houses was native huts. I went to my room and freshen up,Half day is gone since we left the city of Phuket.

I went out of my room ad talked the inn keeper..

"Sawatdee ka Khun..,Your colleagues went to the restaurants beside this resorts.." The Innkeepers wai at me and politely informed me.

"Thank you Sir,..can you show me the way please.."

He guide me where to go and soon i thank him again and left following his instructions.While walking i saw a few kids vendors selling a trinkets souvenirs.I saw the restaurant's where all my colleagues having lunch and head inside to join them.The foods taste great,very native and exotic.We all have a hearty lunch and soon all the foods is finished.

"Dr.Kit,our team decided to explore the area for a while,would you like to join us? " Dr.Pree asks me after we are done eating.

"Thank you Dr.Pree but i have to go back to my room as i need to inform our big bosses that we arrived here.." I politely declined and they all resume their planning.I get up and went out of the restaurants while going back I passed by again to the group of kids vendors a cute little girl approach me.

"Sawatdee ka Khun,would you like to buy some trinkets for your families,this trinkets is blessed by the monk for goodluck and prosperity.." As she keep talking me i look down to her and i gasps in shock and paled instantly seeing the little girl infront of me.

"Omg..she looks like Wayu but female version.." i thought to myself shock with their similarities.Im just staring at her and not understanding what she's saying.My heart keep pounding fast seeing her face.

A little boy approach us, "Rara..we have to go back,Papa might be looking on us already..." as he stand beside her,i was shocked again seeing the boy his similarity with P'Thanu is very alike..

"Sawatdee ka,little girl how old are you?.." i asks with uncertainty because of the similarities and anxious whats is the possibility of their parental.

"We are 9 years old khun.."the girl answers with enthusiasm,she looks friendly and smart.

"Mmmm ok..Where are your parents?.."

"My Mom passed away 2 years ago and we live with Papa..." said the little girl with sadness on her face.

"Rara stop telling him about us..he's stranger for god sakes!"the little boy sternly told her.

"But P,Thad he seems a nice person and he has a cute dimple.." i smile hearing what she said as she tried to reason with him.

"Mmmm..i'm Dr.Kit,i am one of the guest of that resort..I'm not a bad person." i point the resort infront of us,the little girl smile at me while the little boy nod a bit and stared hard at me seeking the truth in my face.

"Im Aira but you can call me Rara and he is my Twin brother Thaddeus...,dont worry he is always like that.." as she whisper the last words to me,i chuckles on her remarks to her brother which looking at her annoyed.

"Twins?? But you dont look alike.." she giggles at my confusions.

"Because we are fraternal twins..."

"Lets go Rara..i will tell you to Papa if you keep saying about us..." he pulled the little girl hand and i smile watching them walked away from me.

I continue walking to the resort with a nagging feelings but i set it aside since there so many in the world had a uncanny similarities even they are not related.

I pick up my phone and talked with Uncle Tee and informed him our arrival and tomorrow our mission will start at small village nearby.Uncle Tee then hang up after I reassured him that we are ok and i can't wait to start our medical mission. I also texted P'Mark of my arrival that im already resting in my designated room, i  lay down on my bed to rest and i fall asleep as soon as i close my eyes because of long travel.

—-in another part of Thailand——-

Thanu's POV

At old warehouse..
We are here at the basements that we used to hang out,The place looks rundown already and smelled pungent.

"Hey,Boss Thanu why met here?.." Jew asks confused as im looking around the place.Mark and Jack remained quiet and wait for me to talk.

"I want us to renovate this place.."

"For what?.." Mark surprise reaction makes me laugh, "Kidding aside Thanu just tell us what are you planning to do on this place..."

"Yeah Boss,we already had stable headquarters why add another one?" Jack agree with Mark remarks.

"Well i want this place to be our hidden HQ where we can bring and do unnecessary stuffs.."

"Ahh!!.. like a torture basement??.."Mark suddenly exclaimed and stare hard at me.I nod at him to confirm his guess.

While Jack and Jew gape at me open mouthed," Close your mouth guys,..this is only the start,we need our old life again..."

"Old life means??....bringing someone who crosses us..." I glance at Jew and Nodded,

" These past years we been so comfortable that someone is thinking we are easy to be fooled.Since we established our company we never looked back in our old life and we became focus on making our company to be a successful constructions which we succeeded but since i work in Darvid company i learn a lot..."i pause and look at their faces,i became serious,

"We need to tighten our security,bring the old ways to avoid unnecessary problems...as we all know these past weeks someone is betraying us,sabotaging our projects and we are losing accounts that we can't trace how it happened..."

I clenched my hand with anger and look at them as they have same expression of mine.

"We understand Boss,we are sorry we are late to find out about that and just gives us a week I'm sure they will take our bait." Jack said and i tilt my head looking straight on his eyes.

"I will leave this to you Mark...,I want it done as soon as possible since i have to leave for Japan tomorrow.."

Mark give me a thumbs up and the rest just nods their heads.We all go back to our car to go home.it takes half hour since there's no traffics for me to reach home.I checked the time its almost 9pm,Munchkin must be sleeping already.

I went inside and saw Dad and Papa still awake and lounging at open living room.

"Good evening Dad,Papa..why still awake?.." i ask as soon as they saw me coming.

"Good evening Son,we can't sleep beside its still early for us to go sleep." Papa Tee Hug and kiss my cheek as a greeting while Dad tap my shoulder. "Have you eaten?.."

"Yes Papa i had a dinner with the guys before i went home.."

"Oh,..how are they?..i never saw them since i came back here only N'Mark.." Dad Tae says and he motion for me to join them.

"They are ok Dad,busy with their family's.." i sat down for a while and sighed deeply,it earns a frown on their faces.

"Something wrong?.." Dad asks worriedly.

"I have to leave tomorrow for Japan Dad and it will be a week before i can go back and... i still not tell about it to Munchkin.."

"Don't worry we are here,..just go on.." Papa Tee patted my back and i smile thankful for having them here. We talked about our day at work and soon i bid a goodnight to them since i have to wake up early for my flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.1K 27
He transformed into a monster. He had scales on the sides of his body. His face was almost human but the monster part took over more. He had claws an...
1M 39.8K 35
"Hello, are you there ?" "Yes, I am. I will always be there." "Can I ask you something?" "Sure my love." "Why don't I feel scared of...
84.8K 1.8K 108
I was walking down the street when I hard crying in a near by alleyway. I turn into the alley to see a women and a man dead and a little girl trying...
2.9K 66 10
this will be set at the time of the race to the edge series. (it's on Netflix watch it-) obviously I don't own most if not all the characters in this...