This is where I belong ~ Shot...

By alex_wdw

UNDER EDITING!!!! Have you ever been so confused that you don't know who you are. I sure have. But sometimes... More

Introooo to my book ๐Ÿ˜
Haikyuu Quirks
Prolouge
Chapter 2: Warehouse tingz
Chapter 3: Birthday
Chapter 4: Training
Chapter 5: No Self-Depricating!
Chapter 6: Entrace Exams
Chapter 7: First Day Friends
Chapter 8: Coincidences and Realizations
Chapter 9: Battle training and new recruits
Chapter 10: Breaches and Songs
Chapter 11: What am I?
Chapter 12: How to make Soba
Chapter 13: Boba
Chapter 14: Training "Date"
Chapter 15: Down Memory Lane
Date outfits
Chapter 16: First date success....sort of
Chapter 17: Lifegaurds
Chapter 18: Wake up
Chapter 19: Nightmare
Chapter 20: Up
Chapter 21: Sports festival pt:1
Chapter 22: Sports Festival pt:2
Chapter 23: Sports festival pt.3
Chapter 24: Sugar high
Chapter 25: Hero Identities
Chapter 26: The Lion and The Rabbit
Chapter 27: Please don't cut my boyfriend
Chapter 28: Happy Birthday Bakugos!
Chapter 29: Studying? Cringe.
Chapter 30: Final exam tingz
Chapter 31: Final exam tingz pt. 2
Chapter 32: Mall Encounter
Chapter 33: First date success....but with a happy ending
Chapter 34: Beach Episode Bahahahha
Chapter 35: Crackhead Quartet๏ฟผ
Chapter 36: Let me tie my shoes!
Chapter 37: This is Abuse
Chapter 38: Taken
Chapter 39: A Brother Never Forgets
Chapter 40: Protecting the enemy
Chapter 41: It's You
Chapter 42: I'm Sorry
Chapter 43: Broken Promises
Chapter 44: You're being a freak
Chapter 45: Dorms and Boundaries
Chapter 46: The "L" word
Chapter 47: Jail bird
10k Special!!!
Chapter 48: Ultimate moves
Chapter 49: Confidence booster
Chapter 50: Provisional License Exams pt.1
Chapter 51: Provisional License Exams pt.2
Chapter 52: Answers
Chapter 53: Heart to Heart
Chapter 54: Back into the swing of things
Chapter 55: Permeation
Chapter 56: Work Study
Chapter 57: Stench
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 1: Bullies and Quirks

2.6K 83 22
By alex_wdw

Aluna Bakugo was the name the lost soul was given. With the presence of her name and date of birth etched across the ankle of her right foot, Aluna's new parents took it upon themselves to honor those who came before them.

The ones who received her from the dirty and natural embers birth subjected her to on April 23rd.

Life in Japan is riveting. Exciting even. Especially with a brother. Her days often followed routine. Mitsuki found it easier to keep her and Katsuki on track and focused when they had their lives mapped on a slip of paper in her crowded purse.

It was all often the same. But the stories and worlds they built and tore down on the playground varied with moods, weather, mental state, and clothing.

Fate had no hold on the playground. They were free. And thank god almighty were they free at last.

"ALUNAAAAAA!!" A voice bigger than he was was gifted to Katsuki Bakugo on April 20th. But the second time it came around. He was voiceless like Aluna. But he couldn't remain silent much longer. He had too much in his brain to be silent.

"Kacchan, maybe she left." A character to the planets Katsuki and Aluna built. A voice much smaller than high than his outspoken counterpart, Izuku Midoriya spent his days running after a firecracker and an adventurer for best friends.

    "I'm here, guys." The adventurer in question spoke up as she jumped down from a tree branch next to them.

Izuku yelped in shock and fell over, but before he hit the ground, Katsuki grabbed his collar jerking him back on his feet trembling feet.

  "THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STAY IN AN EASY PLACE!!!" Katsuki yelled kicking a rock to add flare to his tantrum.

"Who said it was supposed to be easy?" Aluna sassed, crossing her arms and furrowing her brows. She always added imaginary rules on this rocky and Sandy terrain. She thought it was only fair since every game is tailored for Katsuki's victory.

   "Whatever, it's time to go home anyway. Mommy is waiting on the bench with Deku's mom over there." Katsuki grumbles in defeat while dragging Deku in the direction of their mothers.

Aluna relished in the feeling of the upper hand with every skip in her step to her mother. It had been a while since she had felt the feeling of victory swell in her. She knew Katsuki wouldn't count it, but she did. And her word is law.

       "Did you have fun, baby girl?" Mitsuki asked her daughter as she skipped over. Her observing was cut into intervals as she spoke to Izuku's mother, Inko. But from what she saw, Aluna had conquered another day against her brother.

"Yes Momma," The girl cheesed up at her mother before turning to the green haired woman she knew all too well. "Hi Auntie Inkoooooo!!" Aluna all but yelled, startling the woman.

"Hi, sweetheart," Inko greeted with a smile before turning to scoop up her own son. "Are you ready, Izuku?" She asked the little timorous boy who was still in Katsuki's iron grasp.

     "Yes, Mommy," Izuku smiled up at his mom, before turning to his nomads. "Bye guys! Kacchan, you can let go now." He said squirming out of Katsuki's tight grip.

"Bye, Deku." Katsuki finally let go of Deku's arm watched him walk away with his mom. Three was an odd number. And his mother often called them things like the three musketeers.

He wondered if he was in the middle.

     "Alright, let's go, munchkins. Daddy is waiting for us at home." Mitsuki said, waking in the direction of the car.

       The munchkins in question ran to walk alongside their mom as they made it to the car. They got into their car seats, loud words of affirmation ringing through the car as both toddlers buckled up all on their own.

"DADDY!!!"
Heroic cheers that the man in question didn't think he deserved. But his heart swelled when he got them anyway.

Aluna and Katsuki screamed as they ran into their home. Masaru scooped both of his babies up and kissed their heads as they giggled and wiggled in his grasp.
"How was the park, babies?" He asked with a smile. Katsuki and Aluna spoke at the same time making a cacophony of sound effects and character development which confused Masaru to no end. But he laughed and nodded his head anyway, knowing that his listening would be more than enough for them.

"Alright munchkins, go upstairs and wash up, dinner will be ready in a bit." Mitsuki said poking her head out of the kitchen with a wide grin.

"What is it?" Aluna asked out of curiosity. The kitchen smelled good of its natural sweetness and season and it began to linger around the house.

"Curry." Mitsuki said, playfully covering her ears waiting for Aluna and Katsuki to rejoice with notes that opera singers train to reach. And it came. Their crying out hushed with distance as they raced against time and each other for a spot at the dinner table.

Mitsuki smiled and shook her head. This was home. Her home. The idea and reality.

Mitsuki and Masaru loved their children more than anything in this world. They fell in love with Katsuki the moment he was placed in his mother's arms. His sparkly isis' that shimmered in the sunlight the way hers did. His fluffy, ash-blond hair, and his never-ending energy.

But they had room for one more. They were advised against a second at Katsuki's young age. Ripe parents speaking of the horrors of two under two. But Mitsuki didn't take to those thoughts and questions. She didn't care for people telling her what to do.

So she and Masaru went searching for their new addiction, against the tide of public opinion and suggestion. Because they didn't care.

Fate had planted a seed. And it grew into the image of a dark skinned, big brown eyed baby that they wanted to call theirs.

Upon seeing their adventurer, both adult's hearts skipped a beat and swelled. They locked eyes and telepathically communicated that that little one was the one.
They weren't aware of the classes they had to take to bring her home. But with little grumbling and regret, they attended and finished requirements. Because fate allowed.

It demanded actually.

Seasons had passed and after going to painfully tedious classes and meeting with Aluna three times a month, they were finally cleared to make her theirs.

  They weren't expecting much from Aluna and Katsuki's first meeting. They were young, unable to form cognitive through and practice right and wrong. They were voiceless and new.

But within the hours of first introductions, Katsuki had taken Aluna across the world he had created on their living room floor.

    Mitsuki and Masaru did typical cute new parent things. Like bathing them together and taking pictures of them playing with the soap. Dressing them up in matching onesies, things of that innocent nature.

Katsuki and Aluna became each other's halves within the first year of her arrival. Katsuki refused to sleep in his room without her, they watched movies together, they bathed together, played together, painted the world together.

If she cried, Katsuki cried, if she laughed, Katsuki laughed, if she sneezed, for some weird reason, Katsuki would sneeze right after. They were attached at the hip at daycare, playing with the same toys, had the same friends. They were parallels.

    But with all the cheerful chapters to a book, conflict naturally arises. Some antagonists are birthed.

People made it their duty to voice their opinions on the Bakugo family. Not because they were evil, but because curiosity can sting. It can be lethal. Ask the cat.

         Mitsuki would get distasteful questions when in public or showing people pictures of Aluna and Katsuki. She would share a piece of herself and end up getting set ablaze with no remorse. Because they were "just asking."

She would shrug them off, ignore them, or even tell them off. It was none of their business. They were happy and they loved Aluna. She was hers.

And animosity bleeds from parents to children easier than most people think. Aluna was given her self-awareness package at the mere age of six.

Katsuki had so much pride in his sister that he would brag on her and make sure everyone knew that she was his parallel. She was his and he as hers. He didn't have a life before her. His first memories were of her. She was his norm.

But she wasn't the norm.

He didn't take into account that some kids were going to have sharp swords of lethal curiosity.  Or just normal poisonous honesty that leaked from the faultless lips of a child.

They often reminded Aluna that she looked different and that she was adopted and didn't belong there. She was told day after day that Katsuki wasn't her brother and that her parents didn't love her. Kindergarteners were mean. Katsuki happened to hear one day. He discovered his quirk within the hour.

After The Bakugo parents left the administration office of the kindergarten with their children, they piled into the car. The car ride was loud with silence. Katsuki silently stealing glances at his younger sister who looked out the window and the passing cars and trees. He didn't know what to say. He knew this was not her fault. But she didn't. He saw her face. The same face she made when he broke her mothers favorite vase. Or when she accidentally spilled her cup of juice on the floor because she didn't heed her father's warnings.

She felt liable.

When they pulled into the driveway of their house, everyone was still. They waited for some type of action. Mitsuki made the first move.

   "Katsuki, I know you want to protect your sister, but you can't do it violently. Some could have gotten hu-" Mitsuki began to scold him.

But he wouldn't hear it. "What about Aluna? She was getting hurt. And now the big bullies know not to mess with my sister." Katsuki stated confidently not breaking eye contact with his mother. He was not a baby. Mitsuki loved to use big words like accountability. If he was to held to that standard, so should everyone else. Especially the ones who were mean.

Aluna looked down, feeling the weight of her existence on her shoulder's with Mitsuki's sigh. If she wasn't here, Katsuki wouldn't be like this. He would only have to worry about himself.

Her voice had gone small as she apologized.

  "I'm sorry for causing trouble. I wish I was like you guys. Then maybe I would feel like I belong."

  Aluna let a tear fall into her lap, her patterned leggings more interesting than the faces of hurt she had painted onto the faces of her family.

Katsuki frowned at her shock, while Mitsuki and Masaru's eyes welled up with tears. They knew what they heard was the truth. The innocent truth.

Because children are not born with the ability to lie. That is a talent that is nurtured and grown in everyone. Over time.

"Masaru, can you take Katsuki to the doctors so they can check out his quirk. I have to talk to Aluna." Mitsuki quickly instructed while getting out of the car to help Katsuki out. She needed to eradicate this immediately. This feeling of doubt and self loathing needed to be uprooted before it grew anymore grounded in Aluna's soil.

Katsuki hugged his sister before getting out and getting into his father's car across the driveway. Mitsuki got into the driver's seat of the car and sped off to the library. Aluna's quiet cries kept the silence at bay. Mitsuki preferred her to cry than hold it all in.

Mitsuki took a heavy breath before looking at her little girl through the rear view mirror.

"Aluna, you know we love you right?" Mitsuki asked quietly, hoping she would answer.

"I guess." Aluna said her voice not even trying to speak over the sound of passing cars. The tears came back to Mitsuki, but she kept them at bay in the face of the road ahead of her.

She was quick to snatch her daughter from the car and into the library. She was on a mission. She knew Aluna could walk. She was quite good at it. But she just wanted to hold her. Hold her close to her heart.

Aluna was so jumpy and excited before today. She was not silent, her eyes full of wonder. But doubt will do that to a kid.

Mitsuki was greeted and asked if she needed help in finding anything. She asked where the history books were located and she was pointed in the right direction.

Aluna had remained voiceless by choice and rested her head on Mitsuki's shoulder. Her nose brushed against her mom's neck as she got comfortable and closed her eyes. Her eyes had grown heavy from their activity today. Crying, worrying, watching.

"Don't even think about falling asleep, missy." Mitsuki said with a giggle. Aluna begrudgingly rose her head and rested it on her mom's, examining the colorful spines of books with words bigger than she could decipher.

  Mitsuki clicked her tongue victoriously when she found the book she was looking for. She found a private two-person table near the back of the bookshelves and sat her daughter down in a chair, before sitting down across from her.

Aluna stared out of the large window next to them with her head against the cold light wood table. She looked dull. Like she lost her spark, her embers snuffed out by those she thought were close. Mitsuki was determined to get her bubbly baby back.

She gently placed a book in front of her daughter.

"Aluna, read the title of that book." Mitsuki commanded in a soft yet stern voice.

Aluna looked at the book cover and read the title quietly. "History of the shifters."

   "Aluna, do you know where you are from?" Mitsuki asked looking into her eyes. Aluna shook her head and sat up, expecting Mitsuki to answer the question she had presented.
"When you were really young, you were saved by Japanese pro heroes. War had broken out in your native country, which is Rwanda. I'm not going to go into detail about what happened because all of those details is in this book. But when you got here, you were sent to an orphanage where me and your daddy saw you, and you know what happened?" Mitsuki whispered and leaning forward. She had Aluna on her fishing line. The little girl had grown more vigilant with each line, wanting to know the rest of her own story.

"What?" Aluna leaned forward to match her mother.

"Me and your dad knew at the very same time that we wanted you. We saw your adorable big eyes and your beautiful dark silky skin and knew you were going to be a strong, beautiful, smart, and passionate little girl. And guess what? You are. You may not look like us but that's what makes you, you. I love you so much and so does your dad and your brother. I don't ever want you to forget that you hear me?" Mitsuki stated never breaking eye contact with her awestruck daughter. Aluna got up from her chair and jumped into her mom's arms.

A place she knew was safe. She knew she was home with her mom. How dare she doubt. This was her momma. She wanted her before anyone else did.

"I love you, Mama." Aluna said shoving her tearful face in the crook of her mom's neck.

"I love you too, baby girl." Mitsuki smiled while rubbing her daughter's back.
"We are going to take the book with us so we can read together with Katsuki too."

Mitsuki and Aluna made it home and opened the door to Katsuki running up to his sister and gushing about his quirk. She didn't get time to be excited at school, but she now had plenty of time to gawk at the cracks and pops that escaped his palm on command.

With night approaching it's peak, Aluna and Katsuki were instructed to get ready for bed in their room. With their pure of objective of getting to bed on time, the two children rushed.

But it came to a halt rather quickly.

While Katsuki was dressing himself for bed, he spotted a mosquito gliding through the air around him. He tried to swipe at it with the intent of murder, but he missed.

Aluna spotted it land on the wall and attempted to swat at it with a lethal blow. But instead, a Knife embedded itself in the wall right where the mosquito was residing, perfectly skewering the insect to the wall.

Both Katsuki and Aluna slowly looked at each other before screams of terror filled their home to the brim. 

Mitsuki and Masaru both ran into the room to see both their children screaming and pointing at a knife in the wall.

"WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!" Mitsuki yelled at the lethal weapon in her wall as Masaru checked frantically to see if there was anyone else the room. The window wasn't broken and there were no signs of a third party. So, he was confused as to where it came from.

"I think it came from me." Aluna warily spoke, looking at her hands in fear. Her wrist was tingling as she replayed the actions in her head. That knife appeared when she swiped at the wall. Cause and effect, right?

"Okay, everyone stand behind her," Mitsuki ushered her husband and son behind her daughter, both boys rushing to follow directions. "Baby, can you try and do it again?"

Aluna nodded and flicked her wrist towards the wall and sure enough, a knife rooted itself into the wall in front of them.

"Looks like we are going back to the doctors today, everyone in the car," Masaru said while going to grab the keys.

Two quirks in the same day. Plenty of new discoveries. Of future adventures through fate's chess game.

——————————————————————————————————————

That was the first chapter ladies and gentlemen. Hope you liked it. Leave some ideas for stuff. Thank you for readinggggg✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 461 22
Midoriya Inko gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, just so she could die. Doesn't sound quite fair, right? Well sorry, that's how life is. Inko asked...
973K 38.5K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
24.4K 494 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...