Forever with you...

By JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... More

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

53- Trust? Broken

895 47 19
By JananiPalpandi

Adithi's POV:

The ringtone slowly woke me up. I quickly grabbed my phone from the table and switched it off, turning back to him. He was not disturbed by it. I gently freed myself from his strong embrace. I looked at him briefly admiring him and entered the bathroom.

I came out after having an energizing bath wearing cozy pajamas. His black shirt lying on the floor caught my attention. I smiled as I took it. His intimidating deodorant fragrance entered my nostrils. Even though his deodorant was masking his scent, I could still feel Jeeva in it. I hung it in the holder.

He was still sleeping. There's still time for him to get ready for work. I walked to the balcony and watered the plants. The cold morning air hit me hard, just then I felt warmth around me. 'Good morning,' I greeted as he placed his chin over my shoulder.

'Good morning,' he yawned saying it. 'I think you need some more sleep,' I said turning towards him. 'I don't,' he ran his fingers into his hair making it even messier. I tiptoed and kissed over his cheek. He smiled instantaneously. 'Good boy,' I said after adjusting his hair with my fingers. 'Good boy?' he raised his eyebrows. I giggled resuming what I was doing.

'Amma would be worried about you not returning home last night,' I looked at him. 'You didn't tell her that?' he asked. 'No. I just told her about the dinner,' I placed the watering pot aside. 'It's ok. She will understand,' he smiled as he pecked my forehead. 'She definitely will,' as I said he walked back to the room.

He returned home soon. Anyway, we would meet at the office. I got ready for the office and left home.

Jeeva's POV:

I joined Amma and Arya at the dining table after getting ready for work. 'How was your dinner?' Amma asked serving idlies, typical Indian breakfast. 'It was awesome. And we went for a very long drive,' I smiled. 'That sounds awesome,' Arya winked. I narrowed my eyebrows. 'Long drive. It would have been awesome,' he replied. Amma chuckled seeing our expressions. 'Yes,' I nodded and satiated my hunger with Idlies. We both bid bye to her and drove to the office.

Arya was staring at me with a smile. 'What?' I asked him. 'I hope you enjoyed the night,' he said. 'Yes,' I said with a smile reminiscing everything. 'What I guessed was right,' he diverted his gaze. 'What did you guess?' I asked curiously. 'Well. I guessed about the long drive you mentioned when I came to see when you just came out of the shower,' he smiled sheepishly. 'How?' I asked completely surprised, a little bit shocked. 

'There was a hickey on your shoulder and your neck,' he replied. I parked the car near the banks of the road and looked at him. 'Really?' I asked him. 'Yes, I had to tell this to you. Because it will be embarrassing when someone else notices it,' he said. 'Even I didn't know it. Thanks, Arya,' I said observing it in the mirror. 

'Sorry, if I have done something crossing my limit. Because it's yours and Adithi's private matter,' he sighed. 'Arya, today I have Adithi in my life too. That doesn't mean that your importance has reduced. You're as important as Adithi. Nothing changes between us,' I explained. He pressed my hand. 'Don't talk like this, Arya. It makes me feel like we are moving away from each other,' I sighed igniting the car.

Arya's POV:

His face went dull. The cheer I noticed in the morning was not at all present in him. 'Ok. I will not be lame like this,' I patted him. He was still upset. 'Jeeva, I am sorry,' I wrapped my arm over his shoulder. He smiled looking at me. 'We will be brothers always, Arya. That's not changing ever,' he pressed my hand as I removed mine from his shoulder. 

'So? How are you planning to cover it?' I asked and his face went red. 'Don't worry. You wait in the car. I'll send Adithi down. She might have some kind of concealer to cover it,' I assured him. He nodded. 'How was the candlelight dinner?' I questioned him. 'The night was mind-blowing,' he smiled. 'That's nice,' I replied. 'Jeeva, I forgot to tell you. Yesterday we got the cheque from the ARM Co-ops. We have to claim it in the bank,' I reminded him. 'I will do it,' he replied parking the car in the parking section in the office.

'I will send Adithi,' I got out of the car and walked to the building. I went up using the elevator and walked to his cabin. Adithi was busy gathering the schedules. 'Adithi,' I called her. 'Good morning Arya,' she greeted me with a smile. 'Good morning. Jeeva needs your help right now,' I told her. She looked at me puzzled. 'He is waiting for you in the parking. If you have some kind of concealer or something, take it with you,' I mentioned. 'Ok,' she nodded completely baffled.

Adithi's POV:

Concealer? I don't have one. I don't use it. But I do have a moisturizer. Why Jeeva needs it? I took my bag and went down to the parking. I walked to his car seeing it and got in. 'Jeeva, What happened?' I asked him confused. 'It's all because of you,' he answered which confused me even more. 'I mean, this is because of you,' he showed me the love bite. I smiled biting my lip completely flushed in scarlet. 

'That's why you need a concealer?' I said probing my bag. He nodded. 'Arya saw it?' I asked him. 'Yes,' he nodded. 'Thank God! He noticed. If it was someone else, it would have been embarrassing for you,' I probed my bag. I found a band-aid. 'This will do,' I peeled it and pasted it over the love bite in his neck. 'See this is transparent. No difference can be noticed,' I said adjusting his collar. 

He looked at the mirror and again at me. 'I think my help is over. Bye,' I tried to open the door. But he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. 'Not yet,' he said holding my hand. 'My good boy is getting naughty now,' I uttered. 'Naughty only to you,' he traced his fingers from my hand to my cheek and then to my lips. I closed my eyes sensing his overpowering touch. 

He pressed his lips into mine gently and yet hardly. He got away from me slowly. I smiled as I opened my eyes. He was having the same smile on his face. He took my hands in his and kissed them. 'So whom do you like? The good boy or the naughty boy?' he smirked. 'Both. Both of them are my boys,' I pinched his cheeks and gathered my bag. I got out as he got out of the car. We both entered the office.

****THAT EVENING****

Jeeva's POV:

I searched my phone on my table. That's when the ARM Co-ops cheque caught my attention. Shit! I forgot about it. Adithi just then entered my cabin. 'I think that's all for today,' she presented the reports to me. 'Yes. But still, this is bending,' I replied. 'The cheque. I should have reminded you,' she got it from me. 

'No problem. I will claim it on the way home,' I stated. 'I will do it. The bank is on the way,' she opposed. 'No,' I replied instantaneously. 'But the cheque is with me,' she hid it behind her. 'Ms. Stubborn, give it to me,' I got up from my seat. 

'My dear good boy, leave it. I'll take care,' she smirked. 'I'll deal with this later. For now, take it,' I diverted my gaze away from her. She patted my cheek and giggled. 'Then, bye Mr. Arrogant. Meet you tomorrow,' she turned away from me. 'Bye, Ms. Stubborn,' I uttered as she walked out with a smile.

Adithi's POV:

I went to the bank and met the manager, who is very well known to our company. He asked me to wait in the waiting area. He came back with the receipt. 'I have passed the cheque and Mr. Jeeva can check with the company's account,' he said. 'Thank you, Mr. Karan,' I got the receipt from him and turned to leave. That's when I noticed Kanamma. She was giving some jewels to the accountant. She looked very distraught. My legs involuntarily walked towards her. 'Kanamma?' I called her.

She looked at me completely taken aback. 'What are you doing here?' I asked scanning her face. 'Adithi, I. That. Varun. I mean. I am here to deposit some cash,' she lied. 'I saw the jewels, Akka,' I said. 'It was not mine, Adithi. You might have mistaken someone like me,' she lied again. Just then the accountant came back with the receipt. 

'Mam, you have to sign this to confirm the mortgage. Details about the jewels are included in it,' he gave a paper to her. I looked at her shocked as she had tears in her eyes. I touched her hand. 'Let's talk about this later,' she said and turned to the accountant. What happened to her? Something is wrong. I should call Jeeva and Arya. 

'Please don't call Jeeva or Arya,' she said to me after giving back the form to the accountant. 'But why?' I asked shocked. 'Can we go somewhere more private?' she said getting the cash from the accountant and securing it in her bag. 'Let's go to my apartment then,' as I said we both exiled from the bank. 

We drove to my apartment and she was silent the whole way. And I didn't stress her as she was already worse. We entered my flat and I gave her some water to compose herself. 'Kanamma, I have never seen you so much sad and broken,' I touched her shoulder. She broke down to tears. 'Because I am broken now. Broken by truths,' she sobbed.

Kanamma's POV:

'I don't understand. What happened?' she asked confused and worried. 'My family, I mean the in-laws accepted me because I came from a rich family. They want financial favors from us now,' she cried. 'They cheated you,' Adithi was shocked to the core. 'No. They had severe debts before marriage and they resolved them using several loans. And that's when Varun proposed to me and his family accepted me just because I am from a well-doing family. They thought I would be the key to solve all their problems,' I wiped my tears. 

'Kanamma, they cheated you,' she repeated with tears in her eyes. 'I thought they loved me and that's why they accepted me. But no. It's not the case,' I couldn't control my tears. 'Varun knew this too?' she asked. 'Kind of. Maybe that instigated him to propose to me. I haven't talked to him after knowing the truth. And I don't feel any necessity to talk to him,' I replied. Tears welled up my eyes again thinking of Varun. 

'How did you know the truth?' she questioned. 'When we returned from Uthra's marriage, they opened up about this to me. They accepted everything, and Varun apologized that he was also a part of that. And they did ask me favors to resolve their loans,' I replied wiping my tears. 'We should tell this to Jeeva and Arya. They cheated you and they cannot do that. Jeeva and Arya should know this. Now,' she took the phone. 

'No. No, Adithi. They should not know this,' I grabbed the phone from her. 'Kanamma, this is not,' as she said I interrupted, 'they would set things right. But they all will be broken. Amma, Arya, Jeeva, and Uthra all will be broken knowing this. They should not know this'.

'I refused to seek help from family. And that's why I mortgaged my jewels in the bank. I don't want to live with them for what they have done, but our family will be broken. Everyone will rot with guilt. I don't want that. They have done enough for me,' I explained. She pressed my hands. 'I don't know when my heart will get mended. But I cannot come back home breaking all ties with them for the sake of our family,' I stated. 

She hugged me tightly comforting me. 'You know what is weird in this, Adithi?' I uttered as she broke the hug. She looked at me questioningly. 'They all love me despite everything. They said that I am too good to them such that they cannot hide anything from me. They accepted this themselves. And that's why I am more confused and broken than simply broken,' I let out a dry smile. 

'They accepted me only because of money. And they love me too. I have seen them showering love over me. But when they prioritized money, how could they love me?' I asked confused. 'I don't know, Kanamma. But there's a sure thing. They told you everything because your love for them made them reveal everything,' she sounded a little bit positive. 

'Maybe,' I nodded. She suddenly got up from the couch and went in. When she came back, there was cash in her hands. 'Adithi. This is not right,' I refused instantaneously. 'But, this is my duty. I should,' she pressed the cash in my hands. 'No,' I tried to free my hands but I failed. 'I just have this much now. I need you to accept this,' she told as she pressed the cash in my hands.

I hugged her tight. 'I don't know how to thank you Adithi,' I whispered. 'No need for thank you. Just remember that I am here for you always,' she broke the hug and cupped my face. 'Promise me that you won't tell this to Jeeva and Arya, at any cost,' I requested. She remained silent. 'Adithi, promise me,' I requested again. 

'Ok. I promise,' she muttered. I caressed her head and stood up. She was shaken by everything. I know that it will be hard for her to keep it away from Jeeva. But she has to do it. 'I have to go Adithi. Bye,' I took my bag placing the cash, back on the table out from her sight. 'Take care. Call me anytime,' she walked out with me. I nodded and walked away from her.

Adithi's POV:

I went back in. My heart felt heavy. I sat on the couch and hugged my legs. There was cash on the table. She left it here. I called her. She answered it on the first ring. 'You left the cash,' before I could complete she interrupted, 'Adithi, it's my duty to pay the debt. Not yours. I am sorry, Adithi. I cannot accept it. I am sorry'. 

'But Kanamma, I have to,' I replied. 'Adithi. I am really thankful to you. No one would have done this to me. But I cannot accept it,' she replied and ended the call. I can feel her pain. Being cheated. Being betrayed by whom we trusted more than anyone. Tears welled up my eyes. But her family still loves her. They have cheated on her but they love her. It's a chaotic combination of things, wherein someone cannot run away from them even though they want to. I hope things will get better for her soon.

**** A WEEK LATER ****

Deepak's POV:

I called him and waited for him to answer the call. 'Mr. Varma. How are you?' he answered the call. 'Uncle's with you? Can I call back later?' I asked him. 'It's Ok Mr. Varma. I am free right now,' he replied. 'Sanjay, you're very lethargic with Adithi,' I chided him. 'Why? What happened?' his voice was serious. 'You visited Adithi once in the hospital, right? You forgot to vanish the shreds of evidence,' I scolded him. 

'Why I need to worry when you got my back, Mr. Varma?' he chuckled. 'If I haven't remembered it today, you would have got caught,' I alerted him. He remained silent. 'Jeeva would have found the tape. I don't know how Jeeva remembered it all of a sudden after weeks,' I mentioned. 'I don't know what the problem with him is again. He is crossing in our path,' his tone had subtle anger. 

'Don't worry, he never found it,' I replied happily. 'You know what Mr. Varma, you're the best,' I could feel him smiling. 'I am hanging up. I will call you on any further update,' I ended the call. If I haven't gone to the hospital at right time, he would have seen the tape. 

And everything would have spoiled. Thank God! I deleted the old tape and replaced it so that Jeeva would never find about Sanjay. And what a coincidence! He came to the hospital just after me and saw the footage. And the result was obvious. No one was there in the footage except him.

Jeeva's POV:

How is this possible? I saw someone that day and there is nothing in the footage except I was running from the room. Something's wrong. Wrong. My phone rang. I switched on the Bluetooth as I was driving back home. 'Hello, Anna! Did you meet him?' Uthra asked. 'Yeah. I meet the security you mentioned, but the footage,' I paused. 'What happened Anna?' she asked worriedly. 

'Nothing to worry, Uthra. There is nothing in the footage,' I replied. 'How come there will be nothing Jeeva?' Venkat asked. 'I don't know. I am confused. Maybe someone has manipulated it or something happened before I went,' I sighed. 'Don't worry da. We will find it out soon. Just come back home,' Arya tried to cheer me up. 

'He is right Jeeva. That stalker might have escaped for now. It will not happen forever,' Venkat motivated. 'Yes. I will meet him someday. And it will be a life-changing moment,' I answered determined, and ended the call. It will happen for sure.

Kanamma's POV:

'I need the answers Varun. Right now,' I stopped him by holding his hand. 'What answers?' he yelled back. 'Did you marry me only for money? Did you marry me just because you can seek financial help from my family without any hindrance?' I yelled wiping my tears. 'This is not the time to speak about it Kanamma. I'll explain to you later,' he held my hand. 

'Don't you see Varun? I am losing myself in it. I am with a family who needs money from me and still claims falsely that they love me, just for the sake that I should not leave them. So that they are benefited,' I yelled as others gathered around us. 'I told you that I will explain everything to you later,' he tried to walk away. 

'Stop running away from the truth, Varun,' I shouted as tears wetted my cheeks profusely. 'Truth?' he yelled back. 'Yes. The truth that you don't love me. You just married me for money,' I replied wiping my tears with determination. He slapped me hard as I fell and everything went dark.

Arya's POV:

Uthra, Venkat, and I waited for him. Amma was talking with Uthra in the kitchen. He came back in a better mood than we expected. 'Jeeva, are you still over it?' I asked worriedly. 'No. Not at all,' he smiled. 'Sure?' Venkat questioned. 'Yes. If something gets delayed, something better will happen,' he smiled. 'Well said,' Uthra joined us with Amma. 'So are you going to work tomorrow?' I asked Venkat. 

'Yes. It's been a week since I took leave,' Venkat replied with a sigh. 'And that's why Venkat is taking me for a dinner tonight,' Uthra smiled. 'Then, enjoy your time together,' Amma caressed Uthra's head. She hugged Amma. 'Bye both of you,' Venkat hugged us both. 'Bye,' we both said in unison. 'Enjoy the dinner,' Amma blessed both of them as they touched her feet. They bid bye to us and left. 

'What do you both need for dinner?' Amma asked sitting between us. 'What about a Candlelight dinner?' I winked. 'We'll ask Kanamma and Adithi to join us too,' Amma answered excitedly. 'We will go and get them home with Varun Mama,' Jeeva stated. 'That's a great idea,' Amma smiled. 'I'll prepare everything for dinner. You both go and pick up them and come back,' she suggested. 'Ok,' Jeeva got up adjusting his shirt, and tossed the car key. I followed him out.

Adithi's POV:

Uthra returned from her honeymoon. She was super happy and excited. Such a bundle of energy. And Jeeva and Arya had a lot of rituals to complete. And I didn't forget to check on Kanamma. She said that everything is fine. But today she sounded so sad and dull. When I insisted she revealed that her family couldn't manage the loans. 

I promised her that I will meet her after work. And Jeeva was also tensed by something. I could sense it. I want to talk to him. But he went home as soon as the work is over. That's beneficial too. Because I can meet Kanamma without provoking any doubt in him. I cleaned my apartment quickly and went to meet her. I could feel that something has gone wrong with Kanamma. I parked the car and walked to the door. 

'Adithi! What a surprise!' I heard Arya's voice behind me when I was about to press the bell. I turned shocked. 'We didn't expect you here,' Jeeva said. 'Did you came to meet Kanamma?' Arya asked again. I nodded. Arya pressed the doorbell. God! I didn't know they were coming. Varun opened the door. He was shocked to see us. 'Arya, Jeeva. Come in,' he uttered. 'Come in Adithi,' he looked at me. 

'Mama, Amma asked us to pick up you and Kanamma for dinner,' Arya said and entered with Jeeva. I followed them in. 'Where's Kanamma?' Jeeva asked him. Just then Kanamma walked out of a room. She was shocked to see Arya and Jeeva with me. 'What happened Kanamma?' Jeeva asked shocked seeing the bandage on her head and her swollen eyes. She remained silent. 

'Varun Mama, what happened?' Arya questioned him. 'First of all, I want to apologize to you both,' he answered as everyone from his family gathered. Kanamma looked at me with tears in her eyes. 'What happened?' Arya asked with anger in his tone. Varun explained everything right from the beginning. 'How dare you?' Jeeva asked and Arya pinned him to the wall holding his collar. 'I never expected you to be this cheap,' Arya yelled. 

'You're coming with us, Kanamma,' Jeeva walked to her. 'I accept that it is our mistake. But please don't separate Kanamma from us,' Varun said as Arya freed him. 'You don't have the right to speak now,' Jeeva said in a warning tone. I stood frozen as tears welled up my eyes. 'You should have thought it before,' Arya yelled. 

'Varun didn't know this before marriage,' Varun's mother said wiping the tears. 'But he knew. Sooner or later he knew,' Arya shouted. 'She is leaving with us now,' Jeeva held Kanamma's hand. 'Please don't,' Varun requested. 'I am answering your questions now. I love you Kanamma. More than anything,' Varun's voice was broken. Tears welled up in her eyes. 

'You all care only for money,' Arya spoke up. 'No. That's not true,' he replied. Arya walked to him angrily. 'Arya,' I called him. 'Arya, leave him,' he stopped on Jeeva's words. 'Our lawyer will deal with this,' he said to Varun and walked towards the door with Kanamma. 'Jeeva, Kanamma has to take the decision. Not us,' I held his hand. 

'Adithi, they have cheated her. How can she live here?' he asked me. 'Let her speak up, Jeeva,' I replied. 'How can you support them, Adithi? They are cheaters,' Arya asked angrily. 'I am not supporting them. I just wanted to know her opinion,' I explained. 'What made you come here?' Arya questioned me suspiciously. 

'You knew everything before?' he asked. I lowered my gaze. 'So you knew everything?' Jeeva uttered shocked. 'Yes. I knew everything,' I said looking at him. A lone tear escaped from his eyes. He diverted his gaze away from me. 'Then why didn't you tell us before?' Arya questioned me. 'Arya, I only. I asked her not to,' Kanamma asked. 

'But she should have,' he looked at her and again at me. 'You should have told us right?' Jeeva asked me. 'I am sorry,' I apologized as tears fell from my eyes profusely. 'Sorry? Adithi, have you lost it? You knew very well that what your silence could do. See what it has done,' Arya yelled. I closed my eyes and sobbed. 

'Then what's the difference between you and them?' Arya yelled and I looked at him shocked. 'Arya,' Jeeva signed him to stop. 'Just get out,' Jeeva sighed controlling his tears. 'Jeeva, Let me explain,' Kanamma tried to explain. 'No, Kanamma,' he muttered. 'I said, get out,' he raised his voice. I wiped away the uncontrollable tears and ran away. I broke his trust. I broke him.

Kanamma's POV:

Adithi ran away crying. It's not her mistake. It's mine. 'Let's go Kanamma,' Jeeva stepped towards the door. 'Please give me another chance. One last chance,' Varun pleaded. When Jeeva tried to walk away, I stood rooted. Jeeva looked at me shocked. 'Kanamma, don't trust him,' Arya warned me. 

'Arya, it is not fair to punish people who have realized their mistake and asks for a second chance, I looked at Varun. 'He never wanted to cheat me. They all accepted their mistake to me. They were transparent to me. So, I want to give them a second chance. I want to live with my family,' I explained. 'Kanamma,' Radha that hugged me and cried. 

'Thank you, Kanamma,' she cupped my face and cried. 'Kanamma?' Arya uttered confused. 'Arya. This is my family too,' I replied. 'I respect your decision, Kanamma,' Jeeva sighed. Arya hugged me tightly. 'Dare not to repeat this,' Jeeva warned Varun as Arya exiled. He nodded in agreement. Jeeva hugged me and I caressed his back. 

'I will be ok,' I assured him as he broke the hug. He nodded and walked out. Varun walked to me as they left. He pulled me into his embrace and cried. 'I love you Kanamma. I love you,' he sobbed. 'I love you too, Varun,' I reciprocated the hug. He kissed my forehead as he broke the hug. I got my answers.

Jeeva's POV:

Even though I was driving, my mind was hovering around Adithi. How could she be silent even after knowing everything? Kanamma suffered all this just because Adithi remained silent. 'What she did was wrong. I didn't expect this from Adithi,' Arya's voice dragged me to reality. 'Then what is the difference between them and her? She has also cheated us along with them,' he blamed her. 

'Arya, I know what she did was wrong. But she is not like them,' I defended her. It came from some corner of my heart, which still believed her, where there was a trust for her. But still, other parts of my heart was broken and my trust in her is crippled. Still, I felt bad for her. I felt pain in my heart. Tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes. I could not believe that she did this. 

I parked the car and wiped away all the emotions from my face and wore a smile. 'Amma should not know about it. She would be broken,' Arya said. I nodded. We entered home. Amma was sitting at the dining table. Her smile vanished seeing us alone. 'No one came?' she asked upset. 'Don't get upset, Maa,' Arya held her shoulders and pressed them gently. 

'Kanamma and Varun have a conference tomorrow and Adithi is with Mother Grace for some kind of auditing it seems. So it's just us,' I smiled and made her sit. 'Ok then. Let's enjoy the candlelight dinner,' she lighted the candles which reminded me of Adithi and her surprise. Tears choked me. 

'I will be back,' I made an excuse and walked to my room. I closed the door. As my legs wobbled, I held my bed for support and kneeled. Tears escaped my eyes uncontrollably thinking all our moments together and as I couldn't get rid of her smiling face off my mind. Why Adithi? Why?

Hi friends,

Extremely sorry for the delay. My Masters classes commenced and the schedule was tightly packed as usual. So it took me a long time to type this chapter. I promise that I will try hard to update the upcoming chapters.

So coming to this chapter, what do you think about this chapter? How was it? What do you think, will happen next? Situations made Adithi break Jeeva's trust. Will she gain it back?

Keep guessing.

Thank you so much for all your support and love. I am grateful for everything.

Meet you all soon in the next update.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 8.1K 60
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
575K 15.9K 31
He did not love her. It was a loveless marriage to him. In his eyes, she is just a burden who cooks food for him. And in return, he will earn money a...
174K 11.5K 48
#1 in Forever together. #1 in Long lost love. This story is a full package of; 🔸Love, 🔸Romance, 🔸Comedy, 🔸Drama, 🔸Revenge, 🔸Interesting plots...
769K 23.1K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...