|✿| The Promised Neverland: N...

By CinnamonBunsssss

I started watching/reading The Promised Neverland some time ago, and I absolutely adore the sweet albino baby... More

|✿| Update Page |ღ|
|✿| Blushy Boy |✿|
|✿| Attention and Affection |✿|
|✿| Jealousy |✿|
|✿| Boys Like Boys? |✿|
|✿| Together Forever |✿|
|✿| Found You |✿|
|✿| Lovey Dovey |✿|
|✿| Sister (Y/n) |✿|
|✿| Into The Promised Neverland |✿|
|✿| Into The Human World |✿|
|✿| Valentine's Day |✿|
|✿| Mama (Y/n) |✿|
|✿| Escaped Experiment |✿|
|✿| Win Her Heart |✿|
|✿| Both? |✿|
|✿| Destress |✿|
|✿| Not All Demons Are Bad |✿|
|✿| A New Human |✿|
|✿| Liar |✿|
|✿| Truther |✿|
|✿| Unwanted |✿|
|✿| Birthday Surpise |✿|
|✿| Traitor |✿|
|✿| Assistant |✿|
|✿| Replacement |✿|
|✿| Two Kingdoms Apart |✿|
|✿| A Broken Rivalry |✿|
|✿| Love Will Evade |✿|
|✿| Picnic Date |✿|
|✿| May I Have This Dance? |✿|
|✿| Lights, Camera, Action! |✿|
|✿| Tug of War |✿|
|✿| Another Enemy? |✿|
|✿| Interesting Human |✿|
|✿| Who Are You? |✿|
|✿| Longterm Guest |✿|
|✿| Heartache And Heartbreak |✿|
|✿| Compete for Love |✿|
|✿| Cute 'n Chubby |✿|
|ღ| Scenario/Headcanon Request Page {Closed} |ღ|
|ღ| Shark Week |ღ|
|ღ| Bullied |ღ|
|ღ| Shipped |ღ|
|ღ| Sick |ღ|
|ღ| Married Life |ღ|
|ღ| Cheater |ღ|
|ღ| Single Father |ღ|
|ღ| Competitive |ღ|
|ღ| Yandere |ღ|
|ღ| Pure Love |ღ|
|ღ| Pregnant |ღ|
|ღ| Hanahaki Disease |ღ|
|ღ| Till Death Do You Part |ღ|
|ღ| Father Daughter Moments |ღ|
|ღ| Best Life |ღ|
|ღ| Fever |ღ|
|ღ| Cuddly Cold |ღ|
|ღ| Happy Easter |ღ|
|ღ| Unrequited Love |ღ|
|ღ| Little Family |ღ|
|ღ| I'll Always Love You |ღ|
|ღ| A Dark Prince And Light Princess |ღ|
|ღ| Owls |ღ|
|ღ| Angel Or Devil |ღ|
|ღ| Overprotective Brother |ღ|
|ღ| Panic Attack |ღ|
|ღ| Medication |ღ|
|ღ| Mother's Day |ღ|
|ღ| His Lady |ღ|
Last A/N

|✿| Lambda |✿|

6.6K 117 29
By CinnamonBunsssss

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

(1/2)

Request:

"May I request a Norman x 'Shipped'!Reader? Like everybody thought the reader was dead because she got shipped before Norman but then she actually went to Lambda? You can make up the rest."

Type: Fluff, Angst

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: Chapter 74

Description: It had been a while since (Y/n) had been at Lambda, having been shipped before the escape plan was even in question. She could only hope that her dearest friends would be alright and that she would see them again someday. Fortunately or unfortunately, she would at least see one of them again.

A/N: Thank you for the request! I hope I did alright and that you like it, and I'll get onto the other requests soon. <3

Norman and (Y/n) were already aware of each other's feelings before she got shipped off. :>

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The girl heaved a sigh, her eyes trained and scanning across the small words in ink on the page, yet her mine not processing what she was reading. It had probably been the third time she read over that one page. No matter how hard she tried, she simply couldn't focus as her mind kept wandering elsewhere - to them.

Currently it was sometime after eight in the morning - she had already taken her test for that day and passed will flying colors - and she was already bored. It seemed like the same routine everyday. The only difference was the increase in difficultly with each test as well as the number of questions. With her intelligence those were always so simple for her to understand and her a perfect score on.

Though, she should be somewhat thankful - she was still alive, after all. Despite being in this horrible place and taking those pills everyday and such, she was still hear. She needed to think of a way out if she wanted to keep it that way. Who knows how long it would be before they perhaps deem their research with her finished and cast her aside. She needed to break out of this place, but it wouldn't be easy with how many cameras were on her at all times.

"(Y/n), we have someone we would finally like you to meet." The sound of the speaker in her room going off snapped her out of her thoughts. A polite smile formed on (Y/n) lips as she looked up directly at one of the camera's in her room and merely nodded. While she was confused, she tried not to show it. At least this was something new out of her tedious and reoccurring schedule.

Not a moment later the door slid open as she was greeted by two of the men in lab coats. She allowed herself to stand up, brushing off any dust from her skirt and adjusting her blouse before she walked over to the doorway.

Mary Jane shoes lightly tapped against the floor with each step she made and her (H/l), silky locks of hair lightly flowed behind her with each step - the top was slightly confined due to the head band there. Unlike many of the test subjects there, she looked as pretty as a peach, merely because her importance was greater regarding their research.

"Right through this door." Her (E/c) eyes flickered away from the floor she was staring at and directed towards the door the man before her had stopped at. With that said he had ushered her inside and the door closed behind her.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to m..." At the sound of her entrance the person - who had been sitting at the small table in the center of the room - had stood up from their chair and turned around to greet her. However, their voice slowly trailed off midsentence the minute they made eye contact. "(Y/n)..." It had been so long since she heard his voice.

"Norman." Her eyes were as wide as saucers as she whispered out his name. While she was surprised to see the albino here before her, she should have suspected it. He was just as intelligent as herself - if not more - and would be perfect for the same research and experimenting she was being used for.

"You're... you were alive this whole time?" There was nothing but relief in his voice as he took a single step forward. His voice quivered with each word and his bottom lip trembled in the slightest - signs that he was clearly trying so hard not to cry upon being reunited he so dearly cared about. Someone he had thought was dead.

"That's right. It's nice to see you again, Norman." Unlike him she allowed her tears to flow freely down her cheeks, being too overwhelmed with the joy of finally seeing one of them again. After saying that she held her arms open for him. There was no hesitation what so ever as Norman ran the short distance between them into her awaiting arms.

"Oh god, it's so wonderful to see you again. I can't believe it. You're okay, you're okay!" A joyous laugh escaped his lips as he hugged her tightly and buried his face in the crook of her neck. Her familiar scent calmed him as he let out a gentle sigh, not able to help the warm smile that formed as he nuzzled into her embrace that he missed more than anything.

At that moment neither seemed to care about the cameras in the room - they were too excited seeing each other to pay it any mind. "I'm so glad you're alright. I never thought I would see you again, I thought that-" He paused and swallowed thickly, clearly not wanting to even finish what he was about to say. While they didn't meet under the best circumstances, at least she was here and breathing.

"I know, but I'm here now and I'm never leaving you again." (Y/n) murmured comfortingly as she rested her cheek against his head. One of her hands raised up, only to have her fingers tangle in his soft, white locks of hair and soothingly play with the strands; which, earned a hum from the male as he seemed to melt at her touch.

After that neither said anything for a little while; rather, they just enjoyed the time in each others arms and savored the time they had with each other. After all, they were still in this horrid place and would more than likely be separated not long from now.

"We'll get out of here together, I promise." Norman spoke lowly against the skin of her neck, making sure that the sound wouldn't be picked up on by the people who were watching them over the cameras. His words made her gaze harden slightly. "I've already thought it through with my time spent here, so hopefully soon we'll be able to break free... I've missed you so much though!" The last part was said louder, allowing that to be heard as he finally pulled away to look at her with a closed eyed smile.

"Hm, I've missed you too. Especially that adorable smile of yours." She cooed as her hands now cupped both of his cheeks. At that his eyes opened immediately, blue irises wide while a bright red hue tinted the pale skin of his face. "And the way you get flustered so easily." (Y/n) added on with a small giggle, amused with how a mere compliment made his face the shade of a cherry.

"Oh, shush.." He quietly whined with a pout as he grabbed one of her hands that was on his cheek. His head turned and he planted a kiss against her palm, before lightly nuzzling into her touch - a touch he had missed very much. He missed both receiving and giving her affection.

"(Y/n), it is time for you to return to your room." As she heard those dreaded words over the speaker her facial expression took a form of panic. Yet, before she could freak out Norman made her face him - the sight of his warm smile and loving eyes made her feel at ease and filled her heart with warmth.

"We'll see each other again, don't worry. Until then, dear." Smile still ever so present he leaned up and sweetly kissed her forehead, just as soon as the door slid open. With that he finally stepped away from her and watched sadly as she was lead out of his room.

They would escape. He would make sure of it.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

Hand clasped tightly in his own, the two ran as fast as they could throughout the plantation, which was currently in chaos as over the speakers it alerted of two specific escapees; (XX)194 and 22194. Both were breathing heavily and legs burning with how quickly they were trying to find their way out - the distraction had only lasted for so long and they were cutting it by too close now.

"Come on (Y/n)! We're almost out!" Norman encouraged the female beside him, nothing but sheer determination in his tone despite his obvious exhaustion. So far it was smoothly with no one in sight - save for the rooms they passed by with experimented children in them, but they would have to come back for them later.

It was looking good, until (Y/n) felt a sudden, rough force tugging her back. At the feeling a shriek of surprise and fear escaped her lips as her hand was ripped away from her beloved.

"(Y/n)!!" Norman yelled in terror as he whipped his head around, only to see her being held by one of those horrid beasts. What scared him most was the fact that she didn't even attempt to struggle. No, she merely had a defeated smile on her lips as she stared down at his form that had stopped running.

"It's okay Norman. Go, please. Go before you get caught!" At those words he glared at her, yet it faltered when she sent an even harsher look back. Reinforcements would no doubt be on there way. There wasn't much time. "Go now!! Or else I will never forgive you for not escaping!" She shouted, which made his heart shatter at the thought of leaving her behind. But he knew that there wasn't much time before he would be caught too.

So, as the demon was going to grab him she managed to raise her leg and kick their mask hard enough to break it, which luckily stunned them. At that Norman was back on track, pivoting on his heel and darting out of the plantation within no time.

Before he left completely he took one glance back - (E/c) connected with light blue as they shared a look, one of sorrow and the other of resentment mixed with determination. After that brief contact he was soon gone and she prayed that they wouldn't find him. Luckily, as she was listening she could overhear that Norman had successfully escaped this horrid place finally.

'I will come back for you, my dear. I promise.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 42.1K 200
what is freedom?」 「What is the outside world like? "Mom, what is the outside world like? When can I see it?" Why couldn't I leave? I want to leav...
1.1K 20 7
❝ Love is a Devil ❞ - jjk various x reader ONESHOTS! Started April 15 2024 Ended: continuing ➽──────────────❥ I'll try taking requests but please b...
243K 3K 12
A collection of Ray x Reader oneshots!! This oneshot book may include: •Fluff •Angst •Anime and Manga Spoilers (unless I say so) REQUEST PAGE IS CLOS...
6.7K 159 10
Code, 68174, name Y/n You and Ray were biological siblings and your mother is your caretaker, you found out the secret in your house at such a young...