✓ 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 | STILES STILINSKI...

yeehaww__13

𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 [ book one out of four ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ [ season 1 and 2 ] [ stiles x fem!oc ] [ tw!! me... Еще

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲
↳one | late nights
↳two | hidden
↳three | over
↳four | not anymore
↳five | what are you?
↳six | weird feelings
↳seven | hang out
↳eight | kissing
↳nine | found out
↳ten | cuddles
↳eleven | empathy
↳twelve | bickering
↳thirteen | lies
↳fourteen | let her fight
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼
↳sixteen | new friends
↳seventeen | erica reyes
↳eighteen | the abomination
↳nineteen | new faces
↳twenty | the kamina
↳twentyone | liar
↳twentytwo | restraning orders
↳twentythree | detention
↳twentyfour | confessions
↳twentyfive | angel vision
↳twentysix | sheriff station
↳twentyseven | wounded
↳twentyeight | healer
↳twentynine | give him what he wants
↳thirty | go stiles, run
↳thirtyone | shut up snd kiss me
squeal!!

↳fifteen | as friends

1.4K 42 4
yeehaww__13

chapter fifteen
as friends

Delilah wanted answers, She didn't understand what Peter meant at the hospital. It was the next day, and Delilah decided to go to Derek Hales house. She didn't even bother telling Scott because she knew he would say no.

As she walked up to the house, she saw a broken down square. It had pieces of wood falling off of it. She walked closer to it, reaching the steps to the porch.

She stepped through the door, seeing the piece of furniture torn at scattered across the floor.

"Hello?" She called out, looking at the stairs seeing no one. "Derek? Are you home" she called once more.

She felt a presence creepy up from behind her. She she turned around she was met with Derek Hale.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I need to ask you something"

He nodded, leading her into what once was a Living-room.

"Why do you and Peter keep referring to me as I'm some sort of alien?" She burst out.

Dereks eyebrows frowned in confusion.

"You asked me what I was, then Peter told you to let me fight? What am I Derek?" She cried out.

"It's nothing, go home" Dereks voice sounded angry.

"No, I'm not leaving until you tell me what the hell is wrong with me" She shouted.

"Wrong with you?" He asked. 

"I can feel pain that it's happening to me, I can feel other peoples emotions and, and I can sense weird things. This isn't normal" She told him.

"Woah, woah, woah, have you been bitten?" Derek stopped her rant.

She shook her head. "No, I don't know what's going on just help me please" she begged.

"I can't" He simply said.

"What do you mean? Yes you can just tell me something,anything that will help me" She shouted.

"Why do you want to know who badly?" He screamed at her.

"Because this isn't normal, I am Delilah McCall, my brother is a werewolf and I'm taking to one right now. My best friends dad is a werewolf hunter and I think I'm some sort of other weird creature" She ranted to him.

He stopped and looked to the floor. "You should go"

"What—no Derek—"

"Go, now" he repeated.

She scoffed and walked out the door.

Allison and Lydia had invited Delilah to come dress shopping with them. She hadn't picked out a dress for the formal yet so she decided to come along.

Even if Delilah was going alone, she still wanted to have a nice dress.

"Nothing wrong I just have a lot on my mind" Allison told Lydia.

"You could smile at least" Lydia said.

Delilah was stood beside them, she didn't want to speak to anyone really. She was too busy thinking about her conversation with Derek.

"What about you Delilah?" Lydia said pulling her out of her thoughts. 

"What?" She asked. 

"Have you got a date?" Lydia asked stepping off the escalator.

"Oh, no I've not" Delilah laughed.

"Well maybe you could have one?" Allison said, facing a familiar buzz cut boy.

Delilahs cheeks shined a red colour as she smiled. "No, we broke up"

"Yeah, but you could go as friends?" She suggested.

"Friends, okay friends" Delilah repeat the girls phrase and walked towards Stiles.

Stiles agreed to go as just friends, even though Delilah wanted to go as more. She still liked the boy, even after what Scott did. But she didn't want to rush anything with him and she didn't know if he wanted too.

She picked a royal blue dress. It was long and it had a flower pattern on the back. She put the dress on and walked into her brothers room.

Scott and Melissa both stared at the girl as she walked in.

"Wow Delilah that dress is gorgeous" Melissa McCall said to the girl.

Delilah smiled at the compliment, taking a seat on a chair next to her.

"Do you have a date?" Scott asked the girl as he watching his mom sew the whole together in his pants.

"No, but me and Stiles as friends" Delilah told them.

They both nodded, looking to the floor.

"Just as friends?" Melissa asked.

Delilah nodded her head slowly, feeling eyes on her as she looked up.

"Delilah I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen" Scott apologised.

"No it's okay, we were probably gonna break up later and ruin our friendship. It's for the better" Delilah said, holding the tears back.

...

Stiles had picked Delilah up and drove her to the school. The ride was quiet, no one spoke until the car came to a stop.

Stiles quickly hopped out of car before Delilah could. He ran to the side of the car, opening the door for her.

She smiled at him, picking up the bottom of her blue dress.

"I shouldn't have wore this dress, it's really itchy" Delilah complained patting down the bottom of the dress.

Stiles rolled his eyes at her. "Well i think you look beautiful, blue suits you"

She smiled, clutching onto his arm as they walked through the doors.

The bright lights shined onto Delilahs skin, the music loud making her head thump. She saw other people dancing to the beat of the music, people sharing drinks, and to her surprise, her brother.

Stiles, Delilah and Lydia sat at a table themselves, watching everyone dance. Stiles attention was taken by Jackson and Allison dancing infront of them.

"Does anyone want to dance with me?" Stiles asked the girls.

Lydia looked at Delilah before answering. "Pass"

Stiles' eyes averted to Delilah who was resting her head in her hands. "And you?"

"Mhm, I don't know I can't really dan—"

She didn't even get the finish her sentence, she was just pulled up by the boy and dragged to the dance floor.

"Stiles, I can't dance and my dress" she exclaimed as she reached the dance floor.

Delilah felt a hand reach her waist. She looked up at the boy to see his wide smile. She placed her hand above his neck, feeling the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

There bodies moved to the beat of the music, she saw Scott give her a small smile and a thumbs up from the bleachers.

After a few minutes, Delilah felt a wave of energy run through her body. Her head darted towards Lydia, who wasn't sitting in the seat before.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked her.

"Lydia's gone, and Jackson isn't here. Something wrong" She told him pulling his arm, dragging him off the dance floor.

They reached the doors that lead out of the dance hall meeting Jackson.

"Where is Lydia?" Delilah asked him, making him stop.

Jackson's mouth fell open, not meeting there eyes.

"Jackson, what's wrong?" She said again.

"I was out behinds the school, and I-" He stammered.

"Jackson, what did you do?" Stiles said angrily.

Stiles and Delilah ran for the field. Lydia was in trouble. Peter hale was with her and god knows what he would do to her.

Delilahs pace sped up as she picked up the bottom of her dress. She reached Lydia before Stiles and Peter could.

"Lydia, come on we need to go now" Delilah said to the girl.

Lydia wouldn't move, she was frozen on the sight of Peter hale coming closer.

"Lydia, Delilah run" Stiles screamed running closer.

But before they both could react, Delilah felt her eyes shut.

Delilah kept going in and out of conciseness, she felt her whole body spread with pain. She couldn't move closer to Stiles, her body stayed under Peter.

"Don't kill them, please" Delilah heard Stiles beg to the werewolf.

"I won't, if you tell me how to fine Derek" Peter asked him.

"W-what?" Stiles stuttered.

"Tell me how to find Derek hale" Peter said again but this time slowly and brushing his hand over Delilahs face.

"I don't know that, how would I do that" Stiles panicked.

"Because you're the clever one aren't you? Tell the truth of ill rip them both apart" Peter told him.

"Look, I don't know, okay i swear please" Stiles almost sobbed.

"Tell me" Peters voice became an echo.

"I think he knew, i think he knew he was gonna be caught" Stiles informed Peter.

By this time, Delilah was completely unconscious. She had no clue what was happening.

"By the argents?" Peter asked him.

"Yeah, when they were shot, he and Scott, I think he took Scott's phone" Stiles said, quickly.

"Why?" Peter asked, tilting his head to the side.

"They all have GPS now, we can track the phone"

...

"No, I'm not letting you leave them here" Delilah heard Sties argue with him.

Delilah had enough strength to move her body so Stiles see she was awake and okay.

"You're coming with me" Peter told him.

"Just kill me, look I don't care anymore" Stiles shouted.

"Call Jackson, and tell him where they are" Peter told him.

Stiles groaned, pulling out his phone and dialling Jackson. Jackson had eventually found both of the girls and taken them to hospital.

It had been a day after the incident at the field and Delilah was wake and resting in her hospital bed.

The doctors had no clue what happened to Delilah and Lydia on the field. They had some minor bruising and some deep cuts but nothing major.

Stiles had stayed all night to keep and eye on Lydia and Delilah. She didn't sleep the whole night, she wasn't tired.

She kept feeling this pain on her side, she couldn't check obviously because she had tubes connecting her to machines, so she called Stiles into the room to help her.

"So what do you want me to do again?" He asked her, bringing his hand to his mouth.

"Check my hip, see if there's anything on it" Delilah asked him moving the covers on her hospital down.

Stiles nodded. He slowly moved the gown she was wearing out of the way, revealing her skin. It had two huge black slashed with a unusual red rash.

"There's two cuts, and there not healing" Stiles told her letting the gown flow back down to her waist.

"So I'm not a werewolf?" She said.

"Not a werewolf, but your definitely not human"

speaking,
TIME FOR SEASON 2
HEVDDHGDDHDHFHF

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

135K 15.6K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
87.2K 3.1K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
200K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...