The Dragon Kingdom โ™š๏ธŽ

By mafia-x-logic

*SLOW UPDATES * ๐‘บ๐’š๐’‡๐’‚๐’” ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’, The respected Dragon king who shows no remorse or kindness to anything... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5 โ”‚โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23 | โ™š ๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28| โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30|โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32 |โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35 |โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38 | โ™š

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ

43.4K 1.4K 527
By mafia-x-logic

"Protect your Queen. Always."

Syfas

I was tracing my fingers along the inside of her milky legs, listening to each sweet moan that escaped her lips. "You like that, little rose?" I ask and she hums in response.

I take that as an approval to continue and take things to the next level. My hand hovers above her pink laced bra, my fingers tugging at the straps before I pull it off her beautiful body. Her breasts completely in the open, my erection poking at her sex. The only things stopping me from taking her was a thin layer of fabric-

Suddenly, her breasts become too bright for me to look at.

What the fuck?

Blinding me as if it was the second sun. I open my eyes and readjust my sight as I realise I was laid completely flat on my back. Sweating my ass off.

I groan as I realise I had a wet dream about my little rose, I felt as if I completely violated her. I fling the covers off me and see my dick imprint through my boxers. Great, this was my punishment.

I get up, ready to take a cold ass shower before having my breakfast.

⁂︎  ⁂ ⁂︎

"Come on man."

"Dude I'm chewing." I reply, crunching on my cereal whilst Axil begged for some info about my mate.

"I'll wait." He intertwined his fingers and sat patiently, staring at me.

"What do you want to know?" I ask after I finish chewing, placing another mouthful of lucky charms in my mouth. Little rose told me about them.

"Um- what's her-" he didn't get a chance to ask before the most blaring scream could be heard. Audibly coming closer until my sister ran into the kitchen and stopped screaming,

"YOU!" She pointed at me, panting to catch her breath.

"Me?" I asked unbothered as I took another bite of the colourful sugary cereal.

"You met your mate?" She asked with the most sinister looking smile. I turn my view back at Axil who looked at me apologetically.

"Sorry man, can't keep anything from her." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Where is she?" My sister asked, poking her head through every door in the kitchen.

"Not here." I reply. "She's at home."

"Is that where you've been sneaking off to?When did you meet her?"

What is this? An interview.

"A few days ago."

"Does mother or father know?"

"Nope."

"Are you going to tell them?" She looked at me expectantly, my father and I haven't talked since that day he told me to marry another woman. He tried, but I just ignored him.

"Well I can't exactly keep it from them, can I?"

"Guess not." She smiled and took the seat in front of me.

"So, what's she like?" She asked as she poured a bowl of cereal and topped it up with milk.

"A breath of fresh air." I answer, little rose was so innocent. She didn't know much about hierarchy or rules, which made it so much easier for me to be myself around her. I didn't need to reach any social expectations, she loved me for who I am.

"Loved?" Devil grinned and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Can we meet her?"

"At the ball." I don't even want to know what kind of filth my sister will inject into my Kyras mind.

"Come on Lexa, let's leave him to it." Axil took his leave with his mate. All alone, again.

"I can't wait til little rose lives here with us."

"Me too." I sigh, solitude was great but loneliness is something different. "When do we tell her about the crown?" I ask, regarding my status.

"I don't know, but at the ball she'll find out."

"I know, but I want to tell her before then."

Little did Syfas know, she's about to find out sooner than expected...

⁂︎ ⁂︎ ⁂︎

I was plain bored, eagerly waiting for the hour to escape my castle to visit my little rose. An hour to go.

"My king!" Axil screamed into my mind-link, he never calls me king, as much as I order him to, unless there's a problem.

"What's wrong?" I ask, already getting up and rushing out of my room.

"East sides getting attacked by rogue wolves and a dragon." He replied panting, "I need you quick."

I rushed out of my castle, with a few warriors on my tail whilst we flew over to the east side. A few trees were caught on fire and I could see a rush of different colours attack Axils Dragon.

Rogues.

I loathe the creatures. Especially those who make it their lifes' mission to take as many innocent lives as possible.

I land with my warriors as the ground shook, letting out a threatening roar to ensure they knew of my arrival.

They all averted towards me, leaving Axil to fight back at those he trapped under his claws.

~

Kyra

It was almost time! I dash out the door before saying goodbye to my father. Running through the the overgrown patches of grass and then fluttering as fast as I could to the Elder tree.

"I can't wait to see him again." Dawn purred.

"Me too!" I flew slowly, loving the gentle breeze against my skin, I looked down and admired every flower growing against some willow trees, every sea creature floating in the pond.

I noticed a familiar cottage, one that was interwined with vines,

"We should visit Nora again."

"Maybe later, I want to see mate."

"Ok."

I reach the Elder tree but see no sign of my mate, are we early again? Nonetheless, I sit down and have my conversation with the Elder tree, witnessing a few other fairies doing the same.

It's been a while, I sat on the grass outside of the Ethical Forest but the harsh weather made me retreat back to the warmth of the Elder tree.

"Maybe he forgot to come today." Dawn admitted dejectedly.

"Bunny wouldn't do that. Let's just wait some more."

And waiting we did, we waiting for almost ten minutes- it's really hard to not be bored. But Syfas never came.

"What if he's in trouble!?" My eyes widening at the thought as the rain pattered against the trees, creating a further turmoil in my head.

"He said he lives in the castle, let's go there."

"Ok." I reply, easily remembering the path to the greenhouse. Father always said I was observant of my surroundings.

I rose up and flew out of the Ethical forest only to fly back in again. Shivering at the contact of the cold drops of rain.

"Maybe we should go and dress warmly." I quickly flew back to the cabin.

"Kyra? What are you doing here?"

"Just need to get a coat." I smile.

"Be safe little one, and have fun. But not too much fun!"

"Why? We should have the funnest time in the world!" I smile, thinking about all the future dates Syfas will take me on. "Sorry Dad, I gotto go!"

I rush out of the cabin again and fly my way to the Elder tree.

"Careful, Kyra." I heard Goddess Aine warn.

"I will." I reply, my wings already propped out, ready to face the harsh coldness of the rain. I waste no time and rapidly fly beneath the trees, trying to avoid getting wet but the raindrops penetrated my exposed skin.

"Guess I have to use telekinesis." I slow down a little, making sure I have control over my power before I zoom off, raindrop free.

"I can see the castle!"

I fly diagonally to prepare myself for landing, my feet trampling in the wet but dry grass and slowly they lead me to the opening of some double doors.

"Its like a million times the size of us!"

"I know! Syfas is so lucky to live here."

I touched the large wooden doors and from behind it, I could hear metal clanking. I backed away slightly and witnessed how they majestically opened up.

"Wow." I stare up at the open doors in shock, my mouth wide open. I step inside and I'm immediately met with the scent of my mate. Yum.

I follow the scent and I end up in a gorgeous ballroom. The ceilings higher than any giant, the patterns more expensive than diamonds. This must be where the ball is going to take place!

There were already some banners up, and white decorations that illuminated the room. There were double red carpeted stairs that lead up to two golden thrones.

I look in between the sets of stairs and see an old oak door-hmm, I wonder where that leads to.

"Hey!" A booming voice echoed through the walls of the ballroom. I turned around and faced a furious man, his eyes pouring out hatred.

"Hello." I reply politely, giving him a soft wave. He marched up to me and I just stood there in my place, smiling.

"What are you doing here!?" He screamed down my face. I couldn't tell if he was happy to see me or was just angry at me. He was probably happy to see me because I haven't done anything wrong.

"I'm looking for my bunny."

"A bunny?!" He laughed and as he was doing so another man dressed in the same uniform appeared by his side.

"I think we'd know if there was a bunny in here sweetheart." The other man said.

"Well clearly not, if I entered without you two knowing then my bunny , who is over 6 feet tall must've slipped right in." I crossed my arms over my chest. Why were they being so mean?

They stared at each other in disbelief before they burst out laughing. "A six foott tall rabbit," he chuckled, "that's unbelievable."

"He's not a rabbit! He said he lived here in the castle."

"Yeah this chick is clearly delusional. Let's take her to the cells."

"Oh, no thank you, I don't want to go there."

"Like you have a choice."

The cells didn't seem like a nice place. I don't want to go there. But they were way stronger than me so my kicking and punching didn't affect them at all. Well...almost.

"Ow!" One shouted as I punched him in the face.

"Sorry!" I threw my hand over my mouth, I can't believe I hit someone.

"Now I really don't feel bad about taking you to the cells."

They continued pulling at me and marched on towards the cells despite my protests.
They opened up a a metal door and the stench hit me right in the face.

"Ew. Why are they taking us here?"

"I don't know Dawn."

They continued walking and we passed many gates of prisoners, some screaming at the men, some crying and some just remained quiet and watched me get taken away to the back of- this room.

It was very dark in here, the only source of light came from the torches of fire that hung on the walls. One man took some keys out of his pocket and unlocked the metal doors in front of me.

The cell looked really dark and gloomy. Dirty and small. I didn't like small and dark spaces.

He tried to push me in but my feet stayed glued to the ground, "please, I don't want to go in there."

"It's only for a little while." He smiled, I knew it was fake but I listened anyway and they got me in the cell.

They locked the door shut and returned back where they came from, the screams died down when they left.

It was so quiet and lonely- I was scared. I only wanted to see Syfas, I didn't deserve this. I felt a single tear drip down my cheek, my lips were quivering and my arms hugged my body.

Father was right, the outside world is dangerous.

I sat in the corner, my chin rested upon my knees as I let out a small sob. I just want to go home.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1965
...................................................................
End of chapter

Poor Kyra 😔 what do you think will happen to those two guards?

Questions

1. Do you have homework to do?

2. Favourite flower?

Ps: I bet you enjoyed the smutty beginning you whor-
........................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 1K 84
"In a land of enemies and betrayal, only the strongest can survive." BOOK ONE OF THE 'QUEENS AND PAWNS' SERIES ยปยป-----ใ€€โ™”ใ€€-----ยซยซ A story can begin wh...
7.9M 327K 153
*Book 1 in the Soulmates Series* ๐ŸŽ–Featured Reading Lists: โ€ข@Wattpad's Editor's Pick & Spring Cleaning โ€ข@TeenFiction Soul Deep โ€ข@WattpadRoyals Fantas...
1.5K 136 45
'She could become their savour - or their destruction.' Rumours surrounding the untamed might of a young fire dragon are spreading across the cont...
39.5K 2.1K 58
Long ago Riders worked hard to protect the kingdoms of Alenshia, a place filled with magic and power, and keep it well organized. Long ago these Ride...