Agent Greenaway (UNEDITED)・ C...

By CheekyCh3ls3a1

What happens when new FBI agent Elle Greenaway joins the BAU? What happens when she meets Hallie? - GxG Crimi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
PSA

INTRO

2.6K 41 17
By CheekyCh3ls3a1

Hello! Welcome to my story, "Agent Greenaway"

The story is told from the apoint of view(POV) of BAU Agent Hallie Rodriguez (will be changed in the editing of the book)

Hallie Rodriguez - age: 28, 5'4. You can imagine Hallie to look however you'd like. However, I will provide a description on how I see Hallie :)
-She has light brown hair, wavy/straight that stops on the center of her back. She has dark blue eyes, a defined yet round-ish nose, followed by medium, full lips. She has a light complexion.

Short description of story:
Hallie returns from her time off of work. While on her absence, a new agent joins the BAU, Elle Greenaway. Hallie soon develops feelings for Agent Greenaway.

- The story may not have actual cases from the show "Criminal Minds".

- All characters are owned and from Criminal Minds(except Hallie, she is my OC)

- TW: The story contains violence, rape, murder, etc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 75 21
This will be a Criminal Minds fan fiction based on a relationship between Emily Prentiss and a new member of the BAU. Based on the new season but wit...
37.2K 815 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...
42.5K 354 5
Y/F/N Y/L/N has worked at the bau for 3 years, and gets along with everyone on the team. What happens when she starts to fall in love with her co-wor...
2.6K 85 9
Emily Prentiss joined the BAU just recently and everyone's really nice. But one thing still makes her insecure. She hasn't met the whole team of the...