MiniInnit [DISCONTINUED]

By Golden_Page

Tommyinnit, the resident child of the Dream smp. What if the child had to take care of a child himself? I go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Design
10k Special: The Story of Eden [REDACTED]
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
20k Special: Family Memories
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Playlist
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Independence [Special Chapter]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (+ Important Announcement)
Chapter 35
Thank you, Technoblade. (+ Story closing thoughts)

Chapter 5

11K 388 616
By Golden_Page

AN: Longer chapter for not updating in a while, also quick question. Would you guys be at all interested in me making a character sheet for Eden's design? Anyway enjoy the chapter!

Tw: possible manipulation
[Third-Person POV]

"So you have had this kid for almost 3 weeks and didn't tell me-?" Tubbo responded after Tommy explained literally everything to him.

"Yes."

"Wha-."

Tommy and Tubbo stayed inside Tubbo's house while talking about- all that had gone on in the past 3 and a half weeks. Meanwhile Enderboy and Eden where outside in the snow.

"How did you do that-" Eden pushed their questioning as they picked up another dirt block.

Ranboo laughed at their attempt and picked up a grass block, Eden tried to mimic his actions and yet again was faced with dirt.

"I told you I'm half enderman I can do certain enderman things." Ranboo handed Eden the grass block he had picked up, grabbing another one for himself.

"Can you teleport?" Eden looked up at him, grass block in hand.

"Not that I know of no."

Eden simply looked back down at their block of grass and started walking around Snowchester.

For a good 10 minutes Eden was copying Ranboo in trying to pick up and place grass blocks. Ranboo ended up just handing them a lot of grass so they would stop getting sad every time they picked up dirt.

Tubbo opened the door to his house, himself and Tommy stepping outside.

"Eden! You wanna go see Sam today?" Tommy called from the porch as Tubbo bitched about the grass blocks all over the ground.

"YEAH!" They shouted back as they handed the grass back to Ranboo.

"Bye Mr.Boo!" Eden yelled back at him while running down the dock they had been standing on before.

Did Ranboo know why his name was 'Mr.Boo' according to the young child. Nope, not in the slightest.

~~~~
[Eden POV]

I had ran to Tommy and he held me for a bit while he called Sam. Tommy needed to do something today and he told me Sam was gonna babysit me until he was finished.

It didn't take Sam long to arrive, I saw him land in the water of Sbowchester and trident his way onto land in one quick motion.

He landed right in front of me.

"Hey kiddo."

"SAM!"
I did the same thing I did when I saw Tommy that I did with Sam, throwing myself into someones legs to hug them.

Sam was the first person Tommy ever introduced me to after taking me in. Sam has always been really nice to me and has been helping Tommy with a lot of things ever since I was brought into the SMP.

He picked me up and walked over to Tommy, clarifying it was okay for him to take me for the day.

Once Tommy confirmed it was fine I bid my goodbyes to Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo.

Sam picked me up and told me to hold on as he stepped into the water with his trident.

I gripped his hoodie what was slightly hidden under his gold chestplate and buried my face in his shoulder. I had seen how high up you go with the tridents before and I would rather not scare myself by looking.

I felt the air quickly move around us a few times with the occasional splash of water indicating Sam had landed just to take off again.

Once I heard the water again Sam stopped. I moved my head to see him checking something on a device I hadn't seen before. He looked slightly annoyed before looking at me then back at the device.

"Okay Eden were gonna take a slight detour okay? Then we'll go back to my house. I just need to run a quick errand." Sam reassured me as he turned around stepping out of the water and walking on land this time.

I faced the direction he was going to see a large black stone building. This has to be the biggest building I've seen on the SMP. Sam was heading towards a smaller sized room in front of the building. However I couldn't really tell where the front was, I couldn't see an entrance.

Once we got close to the building I felt a weird sense of tiredness come over me. Not a tired that would make me fall asleep but a tired that made it hard to move or break anything.

Sam placed me down in the small room.

"I'll be right back, when I say so you come through the portal, okay?" Sam asked as he stood by a button on the wall.

"Okay."

He pushed the button and... disappeared.

'What-'

I stood there for a second before a slightly warped voice could be heard through the portal.

"Eden, you can come in now."

I walked in the portal as I was told. A wave of dizziness and nausea flooded my senses as I went through. I stumbled out of the portal into a completely sealed off room. I held my hands on the walls trying to steady myself, before I heard the voice again.

"Come through the portal again Eden, last time I promise."

Once I regained my balance enough to walk I went through the portal again.

The nausea was a bit more bearable the second time around. However I still struggled to balance my myself as I came out the other side of the portal.

To my luck Sam was on this side of the portal and he caught he before I fell over my own feet.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry kiddo, I forgot you haven't experienced Nether travel before." Sam stayed kneeled in front of me with either hands steadying me by my arms.

"I'm okay-" I managed to speak still trying to calm the pounding headache I had been given.

Sam stayed by my side for a few minutes until the dizziness calmed down and I could walk without falling.

Sam stood up and went through some papers at a quartz desk, the room we were in was actually quite large in comparison to the other rooms.

"Hey Sam? I walked so the side of his desk. "Where are we?"

Sam looked surprised. "This is the prison, did Tommy never tell you about it?" I shook my head as I continued to gaze at the black stone and quartz lined walls.

Sam stood up from his desk and pulled a lever, opening a separate area.

"Hey Eden do you have any stuff on you right now?" Sam questioned.

I shook my head. I didn't, everything I had I left at home, well besides the Snowchester jacket I got from Tubbo but Sam could very obviously see that.

Sam nodded, closing an area and opening another.

~~~~

Sam had gone through a lot of different contraptions and doors. He made me follow close behind, openings and closing halls and doors behind us with ease.

Once we got to a specific room Sam turned to me.

"Now Eden, it's very important that you stay in this room. I have to go do something, so I need to leave you here. But I promise you will be safe as long as you stay in this room alright?" Sam used a slightly more serious tone than usual.

I nodded back at him as his facial expressions softened for a second, smiling at me before turning back towards a door regaining his serious composer.

He open and closed another set of large blackstone doors, leaving me in a room.

The room around me was fairly empty besides a row of buttons and a set of iron doors with small window set in each of them, though I couldn't see into the next room over, it was too dark.

'The prison?'

I kept trying to recall if Tommy ever said anything about a prison. I racked my brain for a long while, I couldn't tell you for exactly how long, but I could tell it was considerable amount of time. Nothing.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a crash in the room over, specifically the one with the iron doors.

I slowly walked over to the door, but because of my height and how small the windows were I couldn't see much.

I heard chains move slightly. I backed up from the door.

Before I could get far enough away from the door I could see the outline of a person through the door.

"Hello?"

That definitely wasn't Sam's voice. I could tell it was a male but I had never heard them before. He lacked the British accent I shared with the people of L'manburg. Meaning I most likely knew significantly less on this person than I did on others.

"H-hello.?" I responded.

'Oh that was a bad decision-'

"You aren't Sam." The voice responded, I could hear him moving closer to the window and I could make out more of his features now.

He was fairly tall, around the same height as Tommy I think, He had dirty blond hair that could vary in color based on how dark the room was, and his face was dotted with freckles that were hardly noticeable because of this man's piercing green eyes.

Normally when you think of someone having green eyes you think of a beautiful green color mixed with Grey that may be comparable to blue at certain times. No his eyes were different. They were purely a bright green color, so bright infact that they lit up the room.

His eyes, were producing light.

They were glowing.

"I- um- .."

I couldn't formulate a sentence. My gut was telling me talking to him was a bad idea but for some reason I just stood there.

"Hey it's okay, I can't hurt you." His voice was weirdly reassuring, in a way that almost made him suspicious. That aside, I relaxed slightly. Still a fair distance from the man locked in a room.

"I don't think I've properly introduced myself, my name is Dream."

'This is Dream?'

"I'm- Eden."

"You're definitely new aren't you."

I nodded.

"Well then, how exactly did you get here?"

My gut kept telling me this was a bad idea but my brain wanted to keep taking with him, so I responded.

"T-Tommy found me.."

Dream's eyes widened slightly. "Tommy? I haven't seen him in a long time." Dream looked to the wall inside his room.

"Dream, may I ask you something?"

"Yeah what is it kid?"

"Didn't you have a mask at some point?"

Dream paused before looking at me and laughing.

"Yeah I did, I preferred wearing it but I'm not allowed to anymore."

"Why not?"

"Prison rules."

I looked at Dream in confusion. "That's not really fair."

It was now Dream's turn to be confused. He stared at me for a minute.

"How come?" He asked.

"Even if you're in prison, if you feel more comfortable covering your face you should be allowed."

Dream smiled at this, differently than before. I couldn't tell if this type of smile was a good or a bad thing.

"I like the way you think kid."

Me and Dream talked for a while, mainly him asking me what I knew of L'manburg and the wars, along with the people.

I asked him about people he knew and he talked a lot about Sapnap and George, both people I had heard of but hadn't met.

"George?"

"Yeah? Brown hair, blue T-shirt, big white goggles?"

"Oooohh- the colorblind guy that sleeps through everything?"

Dream let out a laugh that faded into a wheeze, sounding more like a teakettle than a person.

"Yeah him-" Dream said chucking to himself as his laughter died down.

"Yknow what kid- give me a second."

Dream disappeared into the dark room again and slid a book under the door.

As he did that the door to Dream's room started to open.

"Go to that place, bottom chest to the door." He whispered as I stuffed the book into my jacket, he pressed his finger to his lips in the way to tell someone to be quiet, before we both backed away from the door.

I heard Dream be dragged into another room and around 10 minutes after he was gone the door to my room opened to reveal Sam.

"Ready to go Now?" He asked, previously happy tone back to normal.

"Yup!"

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 25K 46
#𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚆𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽, 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ open for mor...
63.9K 1.9K 17
RE-WHRITE ON MY PAGE This fanfic is about Tommys life after exile and how much he suffers from the trauma Dream caused him by emotionally manipulatin...
492 25 27
"The first thing I saw was green. It was dark. I was cold. And I was scared." Meet Maedr, Dream's daughter only recently spawned in the Dream SMP. Bu...
356K 11.2K 36
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚�...