Unpredictable • cth

By veronicamoniquee

"Ella Mali Hood why can't you just listen for once!" "Why would I do that when your just going to leave again... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
32
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
epilogue one
epilogue two
thank you!

34

982 13 20
By veronicamoniquee

Ella

"Take a left."

I am currently driving my fathers car, Caleb being the only helpful one and giving me directions. I wasn't aware that we even lived close to a chick-fil-a, so I was relatively lost.

My eyes wandered to the rear view mirror so I can see Ryder clearly, who was being pouty and refused to sit in the front seat with me since I supposedly "like Caleb better anyways."

His eyes meet mine quickly, doing his best to avoid smiling before turning to the side to speak to Mia. Thus I turned my attention back to Caleb who was telling me to turn into a parking lot.

"Guys I don't think we have one." I stated, turning the car into the crowded parking lot which is causing Mia to get giddy.

"You don't know everything Ella." Mia was quick to fire back, pulling herself out of her seat with Caleb's headrest.

I can hear Ryder stifle a laugh as his eyes met mine in the rear view mirror, a cheeky smile spreading across his face.

"Yea, yea ok. Are we eating there or taking it back to yours?" I ask, checking my mirrors making sure no one is behind me as I waited for a response.

"Here." Caleb basically yelled at me, a taking as if he was going to turn the wheel for me into the parking spot.

"Ya know normally I would take offense that you don't wanna come back to mine but I cant take two more minutes of crying." Mia groaned, basically bouncing up and down in her seat in excitement.

I parked the car, my eyes falling over to Caleb who doesn't seem the slightest bit interested in being here, especially with pouty Ryder and for lack of a better explanation bubbles from the powerpuff girls, which is who Mia was acting like.

The engine barely turned off before Mia scurried out of the car, basically pulling Caleb's door off the hinges and dragging him out too.

I was getting my wallet out from the center console, my phone and stuff all scratched across the car, my eyes scanning the floor as my door opens, the cool rush of air hitting my back.

"Come on Els." Ryder's voice was soft, I could tell he was smiling at me struggling to find my phone.

"I can't find my" My voice trailed off as I turned to look at him, my phone held between his two fingers holding it out to me.

"Your welcome." He winked at me, putting my phone in his pocket before I could grab it, extending a hand for me to take.

He pulled me out of the car, the keys circling my finger as I locked it, our hands still connected as he pulled me around the back of it and toward the restaurant.

"Your not mad at me anymore?" I questioned, my head turning up to look at his, his eyes never leaving the road in front of us.

He laughed before quickly looking down at me, his hand disconnecting from my hand and wrapping around my shoulder.

"Your cute Hood." He planted a small kiss on hair before picking up his pace to further drag me into the restaurant.

The doors were glass, revealing a very giddy Mia and a rather annoyed looking Caleb waiting for us to come in, waving us down.

Ryder opened the door but stood in between the threshold, puckering his lips. I looked over his shoulders, his eyes closed, I quickly ducked under his extended arm that was holding the door open, the rush of air the only thing causing him to look behind him.

"Don't pout Ry, not a good look for you." I winked before spinning on my heels over to my friends who were patiently standing in line.

I can hear his loud stomps coming up behind me, I'm half expecting him to wrap his arms around my body but much to my surprise he walks over to Caleb and leanings against the railing holding the line together.

I shoot him a look which he responded too with a very large smile, turning his head to look at Mia.

"Ryder we both want nuggets with mac and cheese please." She stated, looking back and forth between him and I before grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

"I'm not paying for you." He shouted out after us, my head flying back to look at him.

'I'll pay for you.' He mouthed in my direction, pointing at me before the cashier called for next in line and the four of us were separated.

Mia dragged me into a booth, both of us flying into either of side. Her smile almost going to break her face as she looked over to me.

"What is it?" I looked at her, my eyes scanning hers.

"You won't believe who asked me out." She only ever had this smile when it was Jake.

I stayed silent, my eyes still trying to focus on her bubbly green ones that had been bouncing all around the room.

"Jake!" She gleamed as she spoke to me, her eyes almost popping out her head.

"That's great M!" I tried to do my best to share in her excitement but I really couldn't.

He's been on and off with her for four years now. I mean it does look like Ryder and I are in the same boat but it's not. We actually dated, not for long before we started whatever we are but they were never anything more than a casual fling.

She could sense my hesitation, her smile falling lightly now, her eyes now filling with worry at my concern.

"Ok, I know what happened. But he wants to take me seriously. He does." She was so sure of herself, it wasn't a front this time either.

"If your happy, I'm happy." I sent her a genuine smile this time. I wasn't hesitant but my eyes said otherwise.

She went to speak but we were quickly caught off my a pair of loud, rowdy boys interrupted us empty handed.

Caleb slid in next to me rather than Ryder, my eyes not really falling on anyone other than Mia and her news. Ryder huffed as did the same next to Mia, kicking Caleb under the table.

"Where the food?" Mia tore he gaze away from me to look at Ryder who was shrugging his shoulders.

"Said they needed a few minutes. We don't get special treatment M." He was being snippy and he knew it too, his eyes darting over to me but I didn't even bother to acknowledge it.

"Excuse me." I mumbled to Caleb, motioning him to move so I can leave the booth.

He did as I asked, his body lifting enough so mine could slide through before setting itself back down and coasting to the end of the booth with his back against the wall.

"Els I'm just messing around." Ryder spoke, grabbing my hand to stop me from leaving which earned him a confused look.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." I shrugged his hand off and smiled before darting in the direction of the woman's restroom.

A few people here and there were making eyes at me, watching my moves or taking pictures. I would smile at a few, maybe even send a wave but as soon as I was in the blissful silence of the bathroom I let the act drop and just be myself.

The mirror quickly caught my attention. Stopping to stand in front of it, looking at my face and how tired I actually looked. My blue eyes encompassed with red, my face was flushed with a paler shade of my normal skin tone, and my eyelids drooped down lower than normal.

I sighed. I didn't actually need to use the bathroom I just wanted out of the hectic room filled with so many people.

I wanted to be happy for Mia, I did but the thought of him just running off with someone new scared me. Mia didn't do well when someone ran away from her, that was her job. She liked to me in control of the situations she put herself in.

I knew she was finally getting on board with the whole Ryder thing, at least slightly. She loves him as I've said countless times before like a brother so it makes it that much harder when he hurts me. But this time feels different.

He won't.

I went to turn around and exit, I needed to go back with my friends and stop being a baby. Mia was happy and I needed to be happy for her.

Though just as I was turning to reach the door the silence in the bathroom quickly faded away as a group of teenage girls, younger than me, maybe 13, wandered into the bathroom wide eyes as the saw me.

"Your, oh my god!" A small blond girl gushed, her brown eyes filling with excitement.

I shot them a confused look with a smile before another blonde girl spoke.

"Your Calum Hood's daughter?" She half stated, half questioned me.

"I am. Ella Hood in the flesh." I laughed, standing back and putting my arms out like it was proof.

"Oh my god, of course we have to meet one of the coolest people in a bathroom." The last girl spoke, her brunette hair was short and her eyes almost identical to Mia's.

"I'm definitely not cool." I laughed at myself, my eyes moving down to look at my shoes, shuffling them as I was a bit uneasy.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything but can we have a picture ?" The first blonde girl asked, her voice sounding sweet, she meant no harm.

"No your all good, sure let's take some. What's your name?" I asked in the direction of the young girl who spoke to me.

"Oh I'm Nikki." She smiled before handing her phone to her friend snd coming up to my side to snap a picture.

This same process happened with the two other girls who were named Jessica and Robin. All three girls seemed sweet but I was genuinely ready to get back to my friends whom I had left abruptly.

"Thank you so much for taking these with us." The girl named Jessica gushed at me, a large smile broke out across her face.

"Oh your very welcome." I smiled turning back toward the door before one of their voices stopped me.

"By the way, we're rooting for you and Ryder." God even at the sound of his name my knees went weak.

"Why thank you." I smiled again, turning my body to face them.

"Yea, I think everyone can see he really loves you." The blonde girl Nikki spoke to me.

"Yea, he does." I don't think my voice came out as strong as it should have been because the look on their faces looked as if I just denied our relationship.

I went to correct my statement but the bathroom door opened revealing Mia at the door, giving a confused look as to why I was standing at the door but not exiting. I gave her a 'let's go' look which she read right away and backed away so I can be let out of the room.

"It was lovely meeting you." I smiled, turning away and walking back to the booth where both of the boys sat talking lightly.

"Who were they?" Mia quizzed me as we walked back to the table.

"Some fans but I think they think I don't love Ryder now." My words were falling out of my mouth like vomit, Mia quick to grab my hand stopping us in our tracks.

"What?" She turned my body so both of her hands were at on shoulders.

"They said something about how people can see that he loves me and I answered in a way that sounded like we aren't in a relationship." I stammered as I spoke, my eyes turning to see Caleb giving us an odd look before the food arrived at the table.

"Your overthinking. Stop it." She sounded like a mother.

"Mia, I don't wanna loose him because i'm stupid." I stated her eyes going narrow.

"Shut up. You can't loose him because of what some 13 years old say. He would die for you Ella, you could do the worst thing on he planet and he would always stay with you." Her eyes were stern, her voice unwavering.

We both sighed at the same time, either of us trying to pick each others brains.

"Ya know I am happy for you, just worried." I mumbled in her direction.

"That's how I feel about you and Ry. But if we both get hurt than we have each other to fall back on and if we don't then we have each other to live our happy lives with." She beamed, her smile growing with each word she spoke.

We stayed staring at each other, finally acknowledging our faults in our friendship but allowing them to fade because nothing can hurt us, not even us.

"Uh, excuse me." A voice broke us out of our thoughts, a woman was looking at us with a bewildered expression motioning to us that we were in the middle of the walkway.

"So sorry." Mia mumbled, grabbing my arm as we shuffled over to our booth, sliding in on either side of the boys.

"You two alright?" Ryder questioned with a mouth full of chicken sandwich, his eyes bouncing between Mia and I.

"Yup." I popped the 'p' before leaning over to grab my food, my eyes never meeting his.

"Really? Because it looked like you two were going to make out right then and there." Caleb held up a waffle fry pointing to the spot that we were occupying only moments earlier.

"We're fine, Ella just got held up by some fans." Mia reached out to grab the fry from his hands before popping it into her mouth.

That was the end of the conversation. Everyone just ate and eyed each other in silence, no one really knowing what to do.

Ryder's eyes stayed on me the whole time, the only interaction we had was when I would grab his soda cup and take a swig. The air was so dense which was odd because it's never like that with us.

The sound of my phone ringing finally tears everyone out of the silence, everyone looking at me but I was looking at Ryder who still had my phone in his pocket.

He lifted his body slightly so he can reach down into his pockets, grabbing my phone and sliding it across the table to me.

"Thanks." I mumbled, everyone's eyes on me as I stare at the phone screen.

A random number flashing across the screen, one that seems to peaks Caleb's interest, so much so Ryder leans over and grabs the phone out of my hands, ends the call and puts it back in his own pocket.

"Uh." Mia spoke for me, her jaw hanging open at the interaction between the three of us.

"Yea, uh?" I looked at Ryder who was turning red but not in embarrassment rather in worry.

"You two almost done?" Caleb questioned, his leg bouncing up and down on the seat next to me.

"C?" I reached my hand down on his knee to try snd stop his leg from bouncing which earned me a warning glance from Mia who was hoping he wasn't going to explode in the middle of a chick-fil-a.

"Fine, fine. You done?" He doesn't even wait to see my response he just takes the food puts it on the tray and shoves me out of the booth.

"What the fuck?" I whispered, Mia getting out of the booth to help me up as I am now seated on the cold tiled due to my very good friend Caleb.

"I don't know, ask him he talks to you." She motioned to Ryder who was now getting out of the booth not even looking in our direction.

"I'll take him to car." I stated, pulling away from Mia and walking over to the table where Ryder was standing. 

I wrapped my arms around his torso from the back, his body tensing until he saw my chipped light pink nail polish that scattered my fingers.

"Let's go?" I asked, his body quick to turn around, his arm wrapping itself around my shoulders, it's personal home now, leading me out of the restaurant.

The car was maybe a few feet away but he was silent, the look on his face pure anger and he wasn't looking at me.

Caleb and Mia stood waiting at the car, Caleb leaning against the passenger side door which this time didn't sit well with Ryder who removed himself from me and walked over to the door.

"Backseat C." He stated, he didn't even look at him.

"Ryder don't be an ass." His best friend mumbled in his direction.

The car unlocked, both of their hands flying in the direction of the handle. Mia looked at me before looking back at two boys who were now fighting over who was going to sit next to me for a 10 minute car ride.

"Someone get in the car." I stated before climbing into my seat snd turning the key in the ignition.

We couldn't hear them but we could see them arguing for who knows what reason. Ryder's hands were crossed over his chest and Caleb's were balled into fists.

"Mia just get in the front seat." I looked at her through the rear view, watching as she didn't hesitate to climb over the center of the car and place herself next to me.

It was almost like they knew we had already solved their conflict for them as Ryder opened the door to get into the passenger seat only to find Mia putting her seatbelt on.

I never felt a bigger shake than when he slammed the door shut, the whole car moving in response which had just settled as he did it again once he slide into the backseat directly behind me.

Now the whole car felt awkward. None of us spoke and we all wanted to be rid of each other. Mia tried to talk but the silence was quick to shut her down, all of us scared of what the other might do.

With each stop light the tension grew. The closer we got to home the more jumpy and anxious we all got.

My mind wandered to if this was all my doing. If i would have just ignored my mind thinking they are going to go around and spread rumors of me and Ryder than maybe we wouldn't be all tense.

But at the same time what are Caleb and Ryder hiding that they take my phone out of my hands and start controlling us.

I didn't have an answer.

I was so utterly confused at the entire thing. My eyes were wandering over to Ryder who was playing with his necklace, twisting it in between his fingers. His eyes flicking to see mine, a soft smile spread over my face as he saw my own.

I was only a driveway away from her house before Caleb spoke up.

"Let's go do something. Anything other than this, I don't like this." He was speaking about the tension in the air, Ryder was quick to agree.

"Where do you suggest we go Caleb." Mia huffed in an annoyed tone.

"I mean we can go swimming at yours." He stated, just kinda saying we can, not asking.

I pulled into the driveway, the car looking as if it never left although I was allowed to take it.

"You what to go swimming Caleb?" Mia turned her body to question him.

"Yea, I mean we aren't going anywhere but we are still not doing this." He stated again, looking over at me for help but I denied the satisfaction by turning the car off and slipping out.

I heard a car door slam quickly after mine, two strong hands coming to attach themselves to my hips. A pair of plump lips has no connected to the base of my neck, sucking lightly as the hands guided me up to the corner of the garage, flipping me around so I am now face to face with Ryder.

"Wow a meal and a show." I laughed at him, a lopsided smile being sent my way.

"Your upset." He stated, he's been always good at reading me.

"No, confused." I corrected him, my body feeling numb since his lips weren't on it anymore.

"I didn't mean to be all weird. I promise i'll tell you everything soon." One of his hands leaves my hip so his fingers brush the side of my face, tucking a few curls behind my ear.

"You promise Ry?" I was skeptical, I had every right to be.

He didn't answer me. He leaned his head down, his lips hovering right under my ear, pressing a delicate kiss before slowly trailing down until he reached fabric of my long sleeve that was covering the rest of my shoulder.

"I do Ella." He spoke, lifting his head up by connecting our foreheads. "I swear it on everything I love, you included baby."

He could feel me go week in the knees as both of of hands wrapped around my back, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

"I'll pay you back for the food." I started as his forehead removed itself from mine.

"I swear to god will you ever let me by you anything?" He spoke, his head falling back so I couldn't see his eyes.

"No." I sent him a stupid smile as he pushed me away from him.

"Let's go swimming baby." He winked, grabbing my hand as he pulled me into the house.

I swear to god I heard him giggle as he dragged me the front door of a house I've visited my whole life, he looked back at me once before swinging the front door open.

Mia was already headed up the stairs and the back of Caleb's head showed him wandering into the kitchen. I was going to spin around and kiss Ryder who was now shutting the front door until I heard my fathers voice boom.

"Ella Mali!"

I looked up at Ryder before swiftly removing our hands and making a way into the studio room Uncle Mikey had downstairs.

The room was silent making it even harder for me to turn the knob but then I realized it was a sound proof.

"Make it stop Ella!" My father cried as I pushed the door open, shoving the baby into my arms.

"What?" I was looking at my three uncles who all looked a mix of utterly pissed off and tired.

"Make James stop crying please." Uncle Mikey whines as sat down on the giant couch, his head falling back in exhaustion.

I looked down at the baby who was crying in my arms but as soon as my blue eyes hit his, the tears stopped. He just smiled at me and began to let his eyelids flutter.

"I fucking hate it here." Uncle Ash stated, pushing past me to exit the room.

"How the hell did you do that?" Uncle Luke asked with genuine curiosity.

"Her and Mia are witches and can get children to do whatever they want. That's why Caleb and I were always in so much trouble." Ryder's voice was soft as he spoke, his body slowly making its way around mine, his hand tracing my lower back before moving to set down on the couch.

"That's the worse lie you've ever told. If anything it's the other way around." I stated, sending him light daggers causing my father to shift uncomfortably.

"Uh we can take James back now." My father stated gently taking the baby out of my arms only for him to to cry again.

"I fucking hate it here." Uncle Ash states yet again as he walked back into the room filling with the baby's cries.

My father quick to return the baby into my arms, the crying stopping almost instantly.

"You guys aren't gentle enough with him." I state, my eyes never leaving the baby's face.

"Bull I carried you all the time and you didn't cry like this." My father stated. "Even Ash carried you and you didn't flinch."

"I feel like I should be offended by that comment." My uncle stated as he takes a seat next to Uncle Mikey on the couch.

"He clearly wants a gentle touch, someone who isn't for lack of a better word boisterous." I sheepishly stated, hoping to not upset them.

"Let me try then." My Uncle Luke was quick to cut them all off, half saving me from an attack and half wanting to hold the baby.

I made my way over to him, his arms ready to receive the beautiful baby. Who surprisingly went into his arms and nuzzled into his chest with no hesitation whatsoever.

"Fuck yea." Uncle Luke whispered as he cradled the baby in his arms, not a single cry coming from James mouth.

"Ok perfect, no you two go away because if James doesn't see Ella maybe he won't throw a fit." Uncle Ash ushered me out, Ryder trailing behind who was being ushered out by my father.

The studio door shut with our butts barely out of the threshold, Ryder was looking down at me before we both laughed lightly.

I didn't do or say anything, just started to my way to the guest room that basically held the other half of my closet.

I took my time going up the stairs, Ryder trailing behind me, his eyes burning into my back. The feeling of his eyes raking over my skin will never been one I get used to.

I made my way down the hallway, my eyes glued on the guest rooms door that had a small blue 'E' painted over the molding. My body couldn't move fast enough as I hand grazed the doorknob.

Ryder's breath hot on my neck. Our bodies touching almost as if we were one. His hand slowly moved over mine, turning the knob and pushing us both into the room.

When I turned to face him, his back was to me, his focus on shutting the door as quietly as possible so we wouldn't be summoned to put any babies back to sleep.

I could feel my feet making my may over to him, they weren't stopping but I could feel my body freeze when the locked the door, the light snap make his head whip around in my direction.

"Fuck me." He mumbled as he eyed my body, every look taking longer the last.

Our bodies are moving closer together as his hands slowly found their way right under my butt then suddenly my legs were lifted off the ground and wrapped around his waist. My arms are now being lazily around his neck and my hands are tangling into his hair.

"Ella Mali, the things you make me feel should be illegal." He spoke with a seriousness in his tone, both of us knowing he doesn't do relationships, he doesn't like to feel things that can make him vulnerable.

I didn't answer him, my lips instead found their way to his. His hastily walked us over to the bed, slowly setting me down on the giant mattress as he hovered over me.

His head dipped back down as he deepened the kiss, our bodies moving in sync with nothing to bother us. He started to tug at my shirt, which I broke apart our kiss for him to slide off my body. His eyes looking over me as if he hasn't seen this before, a smile appears on his lips.

"You are so fucking perfect."

He sat up on his legs, his eyes looking at me laying on the bed at his will. A smile and heat rushing to my face as my hands remove themselves from their original position to cover my face.

"No don't do that." Ryder quick to grab my wrist before they could rest on my face, my cheeks going redder by the minute.

"I'm making you nervous." He spoke with worry in his voice, his eyes trained on mine.

"No." I stated simply.

Our eyes went back and forth before I pulled his body back to mine and connected our lips once more.

He moved his lips down to my neck, peppering them across every inch of my neck before finally landing on a spot between my collarbone.

He began to suck lightly, a small moan escaping my lips only causing him to suck harder. He had every intention of leaving a mark and I had every intention of letting him.

We stayed like this, kissing and sucking each other's skin until a knock at the door interrupted us.

"Els come on you ready?" Mia spoke from the other side of the door.

Ryder looked up at me with pleading eyes, he wanted me to say no.

"Almost M." I looked down at him but almost as if he was trying to punish he moved his body down my own so his head was laying on my stomach.

His eyes met mine before he started to tracing his tongue up my body, heading toward my head. My breath hitched, my eyes wide which only made him want to continue.

"Can I come in?" She spoke probably because I was making rather odd noises, small whimpers and stifled groans.

"I swear I'll be out in five M." I mumbled, each word getting harder to speak as he made his way up my body.

"Ok me and C will be in the backyard."

I finally heard her footsteps move away from the door, Ryder no picking a spot right under my bra to bite on.

"I can't believe you told her you were leaving." He stated before continuing to bite my skin, leaving kisses all down my stomach.

I grabbed my hands, entangling them deeper into his hair, pulling his head up so our eyes were looking at one another, his lips parted letting a small whine escape.

"Your unbelievable." I spoke, a giggle escaping my lips before removing my hands and slowly sitting up on the bed.

"Me? You've got to be kidding." He looks at me with an amused grin, playing a game with me.

"Take off your shirt." I looked at me him with his eyes going wide.

"Excuse me." He coughed in disbelief.

"We're going swimming baby." I wink at him, before crawling off the bed and opening one of the drawers in the dresser across from me.

"Fucking tease." He mumbled as he fell back into the bed, his body making the mattress shake.

I laughed at his comment, quickly pulling out a pair of swimmers for him to wear, tossing them over next to him on the bed. Then digging through and finding a black suit to slip on.

"Get dressed." I stated before wandering into the bathroom and making sure to lock the door.

I slowly stripped my clothes, hearing Ryder whine from the other side of the door like a child, only causing me to laugh.

I pull the bottoms of the suit up my legs, looking in the mirror at my body, seeing how the suit sat so nicely on my hips and gave my curves a little extra shape.

I turned away when I put my top on, my bra coming off and the suit material now stuck to my body. I didn't realize that I needed help tying it so I opened the door which made Ryder almost fall on top of me since he was leaning on the door.

"So sorry baby I didn't realize that you.." His voice trailed as his eyes moved up over my body.

My hands were clenched around my around boobs, holding the material tightly against my body. The strings dangling around down by my hips, his fingers finding them and fiddling them around them.

"Help me please." I giggled lightly at him, his face lighting up at my statement.

"Gladly." He spun me around, grabbing the strings and pulling them back around my body.

His cold fingers were contrasting in my hot skin. He took his time tying the small strings around my body, allowing his fingertips to graze the skin.

His head dipped down into the crevice of my neck, placing a small kiss on my neck before pulling back and looking at us in the mirror. His hands wrap around my body, pulling my back into his chest.

"You wanna go swimming ?"

He asked with such sureness in his voice, my head nodding as he lifted me up, my legs coming off the floor. I was giggling as he walked us back into the room, spinning us around in circles.

"Stop!" I laughed, playfully hitting his arms.

He did as I asked, not letting go of my body simply just putting me down the on carpeted floor, his hands holding tightly onto my waist as ever.

Thankfully he placed us right in front of the dresser, my body leaning forward to open one of the drawers, pulling out a pair of white sweat shorts for me to wear.

"Do you have any shirts?" Ryder quizzed me.

"Not my house silly but let me see." I wiggled out of his grip to lean down into the bottom drawer where I vaguely remember Caleb having a bunch of shirts in here.

"You had swimmers, I had to ask." He rolled his eyes as he sat back down on the bed.

The drawer opened revealing only two men's shirts, both of them being plain white. I grabbed one, holding it tightly in my hand as I threw it towards him.

I didn't even wait for him to get off the bed before I made my way to the door, turning the knob for me to exit the room. I turned back to see the boy grabbing both my shorts and the t-shirt in hand trying to catch up to me.

I exited the room, making my way down the wandering hallway until I reached the stairs. Heading Ryder trail behind me I started down the stairs, scanning the room making sure no one was present as I reached the bottom.

"Please put these on." Ryder mumbled, shoving the shorts into my chest.

"Why?" I looked at him with a confused grin.

"Please put the shorts on Ella." He had a dark look in his eyes, not able to focus on one thing.

I did as he asked knowing exactly why he wanted me to put the short on. So I slide each leg into the shorts, pulling them up so they sit nicely on my waist.

"Better Ry?" I asked him, one eyebrow popping up.

"Until we actually get into the pool." He mumbled before pushing past me as I laughed at his response.

He grabbed my hand, dragging me with him to the back door. His other hand held the shirt that I have him before we left the room.

"Ya know, I like your curls better." He stated as we reached the glass door.

My hair was straight because this morning after sleeping in my car and coming home, Mali wanted to try straightening my hair with a new one she had bought. It claimed that even on the curliest heads on hair, one swipe would make it completely straight.

This wasn't true but my aunt continued to straighten my whole head of hair and I didn't have time to shower again before we left for Mia's.

"I do too bubs." I spoke but the pet name was unusual to him.

"Bubs?" His eyebrow was arched as he slide the glass door open, stepping out with his eyes still on mine.

Before I could answer Caleb had shoved something into my free hand and pulled me away. Ryder let go of my hand and watched me get pulled off into the distance.

"Caleb?"

"Yes Ella." He spoke with purpose as we headed towards Mia at the other end of the pool.

"Why did you leave Ryder over there?" I laughed, looking back as Ryder was rummaging through the cooler.

"Mia asked me to get you and I was over hearing her talk about Jake so I am getting you so you have to."

His words were rushed but not as rushed as him skidding to a stop, letting go of my wrist and spinning away back to where Ryder stood.

"Jesus M, what did you say to him?" I looked down at her before down swiftly taking a seat in the lounge chair next to hers.

"Nothing. I have a question for you." She stated and didn't continue.

"Yes?"

"Never mind." She quickly shut herself down looking over my shoulder.

"No what did you wanna ask me?" I looked at her with a concerned look.

"After." She mumbled before flashing a smile.

The padding of the lounge chair dipped next to me, the beverage in my hand was replaced by the one that Ryder had in his.

I looked down seeing the gave me a white claw, taking the beer bottle out of my hand and taking a swig.

"Excuse you what if I wanted that?" I turned my head towards him, we were eye level for once because his free hand was leaning back against the edge of the chair.

"You don't like beer. You think it's sour." He spoke in a sing song tone before taking another drink our of the brown bottle.

I turned my attention to my other friends, Caleb who is also drinking a beer and Mia who is just staring at the white claw in her hand.

"We probably shouldn't." Mia spoke which caused us all to raise an eyebrow at her.

If there was one person who liked to party it was Mia.

"I better call the doctor." Caleb joked, quickly faking to stand up and move to his phone.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes. "Our parents are inside."

I nodded in agreement, grabbing the towel that was laid around the chair I was in and wrapping it over my shoulder. It was a warmer winter day in Cali and the sun was out but the wind was still chilly.

"You do realize that all of your white claws are inside right M?" Ryder asked, both of us looking at him like he grew to heads and then over his shoulder to see Aunt Crystal smiling and waving before disappearing back inside.

"No, I must be seeing things." I blinked a few times as I spoke, Caleb laughed at me under his breath.

"The only person who would ever give us drinks willingly and ever has was your dad." Mia pointed to Ryder now.

"Hence why you two have drinks in your hands." He smiled and just like a rehearsed play all four adult men come walking out with red solo cups and towels.

"God no." Mia mumbled as her father looked exhausted but was wearing his pac-man swimmers.

"I'm going back inside." I mumbled standing up and tried to walk past my father who put his hand out, spun me around and walked me back to the chair.

Mia and I were looking up at our fathers and uncles, all of them wearing their swimmers and a drink in hand.

"Well aren't we going to swim!" Uncle Ash exclaimed as he jumped into the deep end of the pool, sending water droplets rushing over us.

I looked at Ryder who smiled brightly at me before speaking.

"Try this for me please?" He held the brown bottle up to my lips, knowing damn well I wasn't going to like it.

I titled my head back and took the drink, letting the luke warm liquid to go down my throat, leaving a gross taste in my mouth.

"I still don't like it." I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched him take another swig, cheekily smiling a s he did so.

My eyes scanned as everyone but my father, Mia, Ryder, and myself have jumped into the pool. I patted Ryder's leg, quickly making my way over to my father who was looking at something on his phone.

I sat across from him, pulling my legs up to sit like a child. His eyes were quick to lift from his phone, trained on my own.

"You ok El?" His voice spoke rather hoarsely, indicating he was tired.

"Your tired dad." I stated the obvious watching as his eyes softened.

"We know the four of you have had a rough mouth basically, we wanted to hang out with you and they are watching the babies sleep." He avoided my statement all together.

"Your tired." I said again, his eyes removing themselves from mine.

"The only way Kaykay would let you guys drink if we were out here." He sent a lazy smile in my direction.

"We don't need to drink dad." I laughed at him, concern filling my eyes.

"I know but you are all almost 18, you need to unwind like we do sometimes." He shrugged his shoulders, his eyes meeting mine again.

"We don't need to get drunk."

"I never said anything about getting drunk Ella Mali." He was quick to fix his statement, his smile only growing.

"Enjoy this before everything goes back to the way you dread. Have a few drinks, go swimming with your family." He nodded as he spoke, he was proud of his statement.

"If you insist father." I laughed at him, both of our eyes looked the same, bloodshot and droopy.

We stayed sitting, looking at one another with intent. Our bodies never moving, just taking in the moment. If one wasn't sure they may have thought we've fallen asleep sitting up.

His eyes slowly flicked over to Ryder who was having a rather long conversation with Mia at this point, both of them laughing.

"Do you trust me?" I finally broke our silent spell, his eyes falling back on me.

"I do Ella." He looked at me emotionless almost.

"Trust me to fall in love with the right person." It was supposed to be a statement but it came out more like a plead.

"I knew you would fall in love with him since the day you two were old enough to remember each other Ella." He kinda smiled, I think.

"The dynamic the four of you have now, you always had. You guys have never strayed from it. It's like God just plucked you and out you on a perfectly laid out path." I nodded as he spoke, knowing nothing has really ever changed between us.

"You two were toddlers and he would throw a fit when he couldn't sit next to you. That's when we knew." He looked over at me before laying down on his back to look up at the sky.

"You on the other hand always just allowed things to happen. It didn't matter where you were you would be happy. But whenever Uncle Luke came over to work and Ryder wasn't with him you always got moody, and you never get moody." He lightly laughed at the memory, his head turning to look at me.

"I trust you with everything in me but let's not dwell on anything today. Enjoy your day, I'll even turn a blind eye to any canoodling the two of you do." He smirked before tuning his head.

I instinctively grabbed the small pillow sat on the chair and began to hit him aggressively with it. Both of us falling into a fit of laughter.

"Please stop saying canoodling dad!" I groaned, still whacking my father with the pillow.

Before I stopped myself a pair of hand lifted me away from my father, both of us still laughing.

"I got her Uncle Cal don't worry." Ryder's voice is loud in my ear as he is holding me over the water, my fathers face one of purse amusement.

"Stop it! Stop, stop!" I'm hitting Ryder's arm aggressively, I was still laughing although I could feel the nerves bundling up.

Even if I got in the pool a few days ago or the ocean I do it on my terms. I felt the nerves rising into my body. I wanted him to put down and and he knew I did too.

"I'm kidding." He said trying to play it off as he sat me back on the stone floor, my father joking around and mumbling a thank you.

I moved my body back over to the longs chair I was originally in across from Mia. Who was 'tanning' although it wasn't hot and she burns faster than she tans anyways.

I let my body fall back into the lounge chair trying to get my nerves back in check. My eyes fell over to Ryder and my father who looked like they were having a serious talk now but I'm assuming it was going well as my father now grabbed Ryder and tossed him into the pool, my dad quick to follow.

All of the boys were in the pool now, smiling and doing chicken fights. Mia was asleep I'm more than certain so I reached over snd opened the white claw.

I took a sip, watching them for a while before grabbing my phone that was sat on the table in between Mia and I, or at least I thought it was my phone but when I picked it up, a photo of me flashes across the screen.

I cleared his notifications, looking at a photo i've never seen before.

I was laying in the white comforters that lined the mattress in my room. My body completely immersed in the sheets, barely half of my face even showing. I was peaceful. It was from a few days ago when Ryder had stayed over.

^lock screen btw

I smiled at it, which was soon turned into a frown as I felt a large showdown loom over me and droplets of water sliding down my legs.

My head turns up to see Ryder standing over me, a sheepish smile just before he throws his head back to take a sip of his drink.

"What ya looking at?" His voice peaking with curiosity, leaning down more to see what was on his phone.

In an instant I see his face go beat red, the phone taken from my hand and sat down on the chair across the way from me.

"Hey!" I looked at him, sitting up as he took the phone away from me.

"Mine, no touchy." He took another drink of his beer before setting down right by my legs. His hand started to run up and down my inner calf, the other holding tightly to the neck of his drink.

"Technically-" I started to speak but he was quick to stop me.

"Nope, none of that." His cheeks still burned red as he inches closer to me.

"Your soaking wet Ry." I whined as he was getting the cushion wet and moving closer to me drawing the water up my legs.

"Here. You want some?" He brings the brown bottle up to my lips again, watching my eyes to see what I was going to do.

I parted my lips, allowing him to tilt the bottle back and allow the liquid to enter my system. He pulled the bottle back to his own lips, eyeing me as I drank.

"I don't get why you like that shit." I looked at him with a disgusted look before grabbing my own drink and taking a large gulp.

"You just drank it twice now." He winked in my direction, heat flushing my face.

"It's call peer pressure." I poked a jab at him which he found quite funny.

I went to speak again but a shadow is looming over me again, this time the long waves dripping down onto my stomach.

"Caleb!" I whined, slowly turning my legs closer to Ryder who was a bit drier than Caleb.

"What Els, you gonna melt?" He spoke, picking up Mias unopened white claw before sitting down opposite of Ryder.

My legs are now squeezed in between to soaking wet idiots, one of which I like a bit more than the other.

"Yes I am." I huffed, my arms crossing over my chest which caused Ryder to cough.

My attention is drawn to him as he uses his eyes to signal down to my chest area where I am now succeeding in almost pressed my boobs out of my bath suit top.

I let my arms fall into my lap, Ryder is now looking off in the distance somewhere trying to act perfectly natural and Caleb is struggling to open the can.

"Here." I gave him my opened my drink and took the warmer one from his hands.

"This is why I love you." He stated proudly before taking a sip of the drink that I handed him, Ryder glaring extra hard at him.

I kicked Ryder, his attention has now fallen on me as he shot me an apologetic look.

"Is Mia asleep?" I turned my attention back to Caleb physically but it was difficult to focus because Ryder now had his hand gripped around my thigh sending small squeezes every few seconds.

Instead of saying he didn't know, Caleb stood up, picked off Mia's sun hat, her eyes that were closed are now scrunched together as the sun was irritating them.

"Caleb!" We both hissed at the same time, his olive skin now turning a shade of pink.

"You asked!" He pointed to me which caused Mia to pop one eye open and stare me down.

"I didn't say go wake her up!" I hissed back, slowly sitting up from my seat where I had laid.

Before I even knew what I was doing I grabbed Ryder's beer and took a large swig in annoyance. I could feel my throat going dry at the taste of it as I handed it back to Ryder who look at me with excited eyes.

"I'm rubbing off on you." He sang, his head slowly leaning into my neck but I was quick to push him away.

"Can you asses go away? I'm trying to sleep." Mia finally spoke, pushing Caleb off her lounge chair and placing the hat over her eyes.

Caleb got up and walked away in a huff toward the pool. Ryder attempted to linger with me but he knew I needed to talk to Mia so he got up and hovered over me.

"Do you need anything?" His eyes filled with fondness as his favorite thing is to get things for the person he cares for.

"Can you get me a cold one please?" I asked nicely, handing him the unopened white claw.

He took the can out of my hands, glancing over to Mia before turning on his heels and moving away from us back into the house.

I let the silence fill for a little, knowing Mia wasn't asleep, no after being woken up.

"You should have worn a shirt." She spoke but her comment offended me, my head snapping her direction as she removed the hat from her face.

"I mean the hickey Els." She rolled her eyes chuckling light as I looked down at my collarbone where my hair was absent and the purple mark was clear on my skin.

"Shit." I quickly moved my hair forward, luckily it's extra long today because it's straight.

"I cant believe you did that in my guest room." she sat up, making a disgusted face.

"We didn't do that. We didn't nothing to ruin the integrity of your guest room M." It was my turn now to roll my eyes at my friend who's mind always went straight to the gutter.

The silence fell over us again as we watch the men in our family splash around in the pool, messing around, and floating around in the pool floats.

"When's your date with Jake?" I tore my attention away from the pool just as Ryder emerged from the house with a white claw in hand.

"You wanna know?" Her voice almost seeming hopeless.

"Of course I wanna know about your date with the person you've been in love with for years." I stated in a duh tone.

Just then Ryder approached, pressed the cold can against my shoulder waiting for me to reach up and grab it. He leaned down planting a light kiss on my head before moving over snd handing the second can to Mia.

He looked between us, seeing that what we were very much so in the middle of a serious conversation he turned quickly back on his heels and exited or vicinity, leaving us alone with our thoughts again.

"It's this Saturday." She beamed as she opened the can, taking a sip before turning to me.

Today was a Sunday, we start school again in a week from Monday and our parents leave on Friday of this week.

"Can I come to yours to get ready?" She sees me processing all the dates in my head as she asks me again.

"Of course you can." I nodded before opening my can and taking a sip of the mango liquid. Her eyes now filling with excitement.

"Where are you going?" I quizzed her, curiosity now peaking in me.

"He won't tell me, but he said to wear something fancy." She looked down at her phone to check the time, it was maybe around 2 o clock but I wasn't sure because I didn't have my phone.

"You have any ideas?" My gaze trailed off of her to the pool, my eyes landing on Ryder who was floating on a raft passing the brown bottle to his father.

"No, well kinda." I looked and motioned for her to continue. "My baby pink dress with my white clear heels?"

Her words came out more like a question, trying to get my attention back on her as it fell to look at my father who was diving into the water.

"I think you'll look perfect." I said it and I meant it.

"Can you do my hair too? I only ever like it when you curl it." She has a pleading look in her eyes, my own finally meeting up with her own.

"Of course I can." I laid back, taking another sip of my drink watching as Mia mirrors my actions.

"Thank you for supporting me in this." She stated sheepishly, her fair skin getting pink.

"Mia I will support you in anything that will make you happy." I smiled brightly at her just as a loud scream came from the pool. Both of us shooting up to see the source of the issue.

I saw everyone except for Uncle Mikey but he was quick to shoot out of the water cursing loudly at my father who was attempting to run away in the water.

"You woke me up!" My uncle is yelling at my father who is now looking at me for help. My eyes are quick to shoot up to look at the sky acting as if I don't see him.

"Ella!" His voice full of humor as he yells to me.

"Uncle Ash do you hear something?" A smile breaks out across my face as does his.

"No Ella I don't." He gives me a belly laugh which earns us both an annoyance glance from my father.

"Calum!" Uncle Mikey blares quickly taking a large leap to be seated on my fathers back, his arm wrapped around his head.

"Tap out Cal! Tap out!" He continues to shout at my father, the rest of us laughing our asses off.

They did this for at least 5 minutes before my father started to slap my uncles arm aggressively causing him to release him from his hold.

The boys have now turned into a pit of laughter, all of them tumbling over themselves. Uncle Luke even had to get out of the pool because he genuinely thought he was going to piss himself.

I watched Ryder follow after him, both of them walking all around the edge of the pool over to the cooler. As they approached I could hear snippets of their conversation.

"You gonna ask her to be your girlfriend yet Ry?" My Uncle spoke to him, his eyes focused on me but quickly moved away as he saw I was watching.

"I wanna do it right, take our time." Ryder looked down as he spoke. "I want everything to smoothly, not like before."

Ryder lifted his eyes to meet his fathers, both of them stopping abruptly looking quickly over to me but back to each other.

"You got a good girl Ry, I'm proud of you for being as open as you have been with her." My Uncle nodded before walking away. I turned my attention back to Mia.

Mia was now laying back down, after the madness had calmed down. Her hat over her eyes again. A pair of wet footsteps made its way over to us, Caleb who was soaking wet as sat down my Mia's feet causing her to groan.

He shot me a large smile before taking a drink of Mia's drink that she had sat on the floor.

"You have your own C, jesus." I shook my head at him, his recently dyed black waves are sticking to his face.

"But for some reason your guys taste 10 times better." He stated in a duh tone just as my own drink was ripped out my hand.

"Ryder!" I whined as he took a drink of the white claw before placing it back in my hand.

"He's right." He smiled as he sat down behind me.

"You make it impossible for me to sleep." Mia sat up abruptly, her eyes glaring at Caleb who was shaking his hair like a dog.

I laughed at both of them just as I felt hot breath by my ear.

"Your covering it." He rasped into my ear.

I felt shivers running down my spine, keeping my eyes ahead of me on my two best friends.

"Parents." I stated firm, his breath not leaving my ear, making my baby hair stand up on the back of my neck.

"I'll just give you another one then." His head was quick to duck down just underneath my ear, his lips pressing a small kiss just as I pulled away.

"Ella?" Mia's voice took me attention away from Ryder who was now twisting my hair round his fingers.

"Huh?" My face red as a cherry with an butterfly bewildered expression.

"Are you done?" She held her empty can up for me to see.

"Uh no, no." I stated as I felt Ryder's hand tracing shapes around my lower back out of sight from everyone else.

"K be right back." She lifted her body up away from the chair, Caleb calling after her after her as he followed in suit.

I turned my body around so Ryder's face in my direct eye line.

"Drink baby." He had a new cold bottle of beer, holding it up to my lips to have another sip.

Which I allowed. My lips parting so the disgusting liquid to enter my body.

"Are you trying to get me throw up?" I laughed at me before laying my head back down on the chair, his body sitting over me.

"Your gonna like beer if it's the death of me."He laughed with me before taking yet another sip, looking down at me.

We could never have uncomfortable silence, both of us just enjoying the moment waiting as our family began to pile out of the pool.

"Hemmings boy get away from her." My father shouted, laughing like a crazy person as he watched Ryder fall off the chair onto the stone floor in fear.

"Stop harassing my son Cal!" Uncle Luke was quick to stand up for him soon as he wrapped a towel around himself.

"Your dramatic Luke!" They are now shouting across the pool at each other, Uncle Mikey now waking up from the commotion.

"We have a no yelling rule in this house." Uncle Mikey mumbled as he flipped over on the raft, now wading in the water.

"Who gives a shit?" My father gave him a shit eating smile as he spoke which earned him the bird from my uncle.

Before I even knew what happened, Uncle Ash was mumbling something to them as him and Uncle luke went inside, Uncle Mikey has now successfully gotten out of pool even half awake and headed to the house and my father is walking toward me.

"We're heading inside k El?" He patted my knee, stopping to look down at the very scared boy beside me on the floor.

"Any funny business and your dead." He was stern but he was semi joking as he spoke to him. Semi being the key word.

With that Ryder and I were alone in the backyard waiting for our best friends to come back.

I felt Ryder slightly pick me up, moving me over so he could lay next to me. His strong arms wrapped around my body as a sense of security.

"Ya know your dad has always scared me but he really scares me now." Ryder mumbled into my hair.

"He's not that scary Ry." I rolled my eyes as I looked out onto the pool.

"You've got to be shitting me?" He tried to laugh but he wasn't trying to be funny.

"No i'm serious. You just need to get back on his hood side bubs." I smiled at myself as I watched Mia and Caleb emerge from the house.

"Fuck I like that." His arms tightened around me as he spoke.

"Bubs?" I giggled as I questioned him, his chest pressing hard against my back.

"Mhm." He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck, humming in fondness.

"Get a room!" Mia yelled at us, from across the pool as she walked closer to us.

"Gladly!" Ryder lifted his head to yell back as he flipped her the bird.

They made their way over to us, Ryder tightening his grip around me. Mia setting down across from me as she flung a head band I asked for in my direction.

I lifted my heads lightly off Ryder's chest to put the cheetah print headband around my forehead, quickly pushing my hair back away from my face. My head slowly falling back against his body as I finished.

"Thank you." I looked over at Mia who was now trying some drink Caleb made in the house.

"We can go somewhere ya know." Ryder whispered into my ear, his arms only getting tighter around me.

"No we are staying." I swatted his arm as I nuzzled my head into his neck.

We started to talk about nonsense, all of us acting stupid with one another.

We wanted to see who can catch the most gummies in their mouths and trying to figure out who was in fact the strongest in an arm wrestle.

We all fell into a laughing fit, each of us doubling over in laughter. Mia and I taking pictures in our bikinis, none of us really knowing what the night would end like.

We stayed like this, watched the sun set, Ryder and I stealing kisses here and there. Caleb was taking turns hosting Mia and I over his shoulders, spinning us around in circles.

"Play some music!" I shouted as Ryder pulled me against his body and lifting my feet off the floor.

"On it princess!" Caleb answered using the pet name i've since grown out of.

Within a spilt second music fills the speakers. Mia is turning her attention over to me as I take another sip of the mango drink sitting in front of me. Ryder doing the same with the sour tasting one in front of him.

"Play Ari!" Mia shouted as she spoke, her body moving the music.

Ryder has his hand firmly on my hips moving us side to side as a pair. I could feel him nod and his mouth moving against my head as he spoke to Caleb.

What we gotta do right here is go back, back to the top

I squealed at the sound the few lines of the song, my body flipping around so I was looking right at him, my hands tangling in his hair.

"Sing with me baby!" He exclaimed as he moved our bodies together.

I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it
I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it

I shouted the words back to him, my eyes closing as I threw my head back in pure happiness pulling his with me as my fingers were caught in his curls. He pulled me back, our foreheads coming together as we moved back and forth.

Say, I'm thinking 'bout her every second, every hour
Do my singing in the shower
Picking petals off the flowers like
Do she love me, do she love me not?
I ain't a player, I just

He took one hand off my hips, placing a finger to my lips to shush me so he could be the only one singing. He sang the words to me, his other hand keeping me tight against his body.

One his part finished, both of his hands returned to my hips. I felt as if we were alone in Mia's backyard. We were letting the world around us fade away as we danced.

So don't you worry, baby, you got me
I got a bad boy, I must admit it
You got my heart, don't know how you did it
And I don't care who sees it, babe
I don't wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me

"I don't care who sees." I mumbled as our lips were inches away from one another.

His hand lifted off my waist, extending it to sing to me but much to his surprise, I used my hands tangled in his hair to pull his lips to meet mine.

Our lips moved in sync as his hand holding my hips pulled me up to his lips. Our bodies basically one as we moved with the music. My hand moved down from his hair to hold his jaw, his white shirt riding up as I he lifted my body up on his.

Baby, I love the way (I love the way you make me feel)

A large flash came from behind my back as Ryder disconnected his lips from mine. A smile breaking our across his face.

"Baby, I love the way you make me feel." He mumbled as he brought our foreheads together again, both of our lips pulling up into a smile.

"You two are way to cute it pisses me off!" Mia grumbled from behind us, Caleb still messing around with the speaker.

I quickly pulled away from Ryder, my back pressed against his chest but with more leeway this time.

"You have a date this week. Stop complaining." I stated, playing with Ryder's fingers as the music played behind us.

"She has a what?" Ryder tenses behind me as he spoke, his hands kinda pushing mine off.

He is going all protective over her now.

"Ella." Mia whined as she spoke to me not wanting to meet Ryder's eyes.

"No, don't Ella her, who's it's with?" He slightly moved me to the side so he can talk to Mia one on one.

"Ryder leave her alone." Caleb spoke up from behind turning the music down. "She's an adult." He laughed lightly.

Ryder went to speak, still holding me lightly on his hip but he was quickly stoped by my fathers voice.

"Hey Ella, we gotta go!" I turned to see him but he had already disappeared into the house again.

Mia took this possibility to remove herself from the situation entirely. She began sprinting to her house all of us looking at her with wide eyes.

"It's with Jake, Ry!" She shouted as she ran into the house.

Ryder did his best to get around me but I was quick enough to hold him back and let my best friend run away.

"Let her be happy Ry." I put both my hands on his chest his eyes finally falling to me.

"Bye bubs." I stood on my toes, my hands on the hem around his neck pulling him down to plant a small kiss on his lips.

I pulled us apart, letting me feet fall to the floor and my hands drop of my sides. His eyes still closed as began to back away from him.

"Bye baby." He leaned down this time, pulling me in for another kiss, holding to longer than the previous.

I removed myself from him, his hands lingering on my hips as I pulled away. I spun back in heels walking toward the door of the house.

I could hear Caleb and Ryder mumbling about something behind me but I was focused on getting home, I need to sleep.

My father was leaned up right up against the glass door holding one of my unlocked hoodies for me to wear. Which I accepted, sliding it over my head and shuffling after my father was making a b line to the door.

"Come on kiddo." He slung his arm around my shoulder, pulling my forward to the front door.

He didn't even bother to say goodbye to anyone as he said we will be seeing them tomorrow anyways, so he pulled me toward the front door and out of the house.

The cool air hit my body again as we both kept our heads down and made our way to the car.

"Where's Aunt Mali?" I turned my head over his shoulder to look at the shut door.

"She went home hours ago." My father chuckled as he unlocked the car, releasing his arm from my body slightly pushing me toward the other side.

I stumbled as I walked to the other side of the car, my hand reaching for the handle, pulling the door open and climbing into his car.

We were both tired and a bit tipsy, our communication between each other were quite limited not out of anger but simply out of exhaustion.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I was fighting every urge to check it until I got home, but I gave in.

*ryderhemmings tagged you in a photo

A smile broke across my face as my thumb slide across the phone, the smile only growing as the picture of us illuminated my screen.

ryderhemmings

*tagged ellamhood
liked by ellamhood, 5sosupdates, sierradeaton, and 1,190,357 others

ryderhemmings: my girl.

ellamhood i love you bubs ;)
5sosupdates the cutest ever.
miaclifford photo creds would be nice for once
tiffanyxoxo so your really with this whore ?
user16846 ella is so pretty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 26.2K 65
Madison Greene, a soon to be 14 year old girl gets adopted by a band she didn't even know existed. They don't exactly get off on the right foot. 5 Se...
18.4K 324 14
Ever since your older brother Corbyn left to go on a world tour with his band Why Don't We, you're home life has been far from perfect. So, you deci...
for her By A

Fanfiction

546K 12.2K 50
"I'm doing it for her and I can't even be home to fucking kiss her goodnight" "You have to remember the end result"
77.7K 1.2K 28
Amanda Levine, the only daughter of the sexiest pop star alive, Adam Levine. She sick of being alone; Adam always leaves her for world tour, concert...