SSO Oneshots (Old)

By Starlit_Roses

So, I may or may not have completely fallen back into the Steve Saga fandom once Sabre brought it back- Anywa... More

Intro! (Story Info; Important!!)
Character key! (Info page 1)
What I do & don't write! (Info page 2)
Request info! (Info Page 3)
Need any help? (Info page 4)
Thunderstorms -📌🌈
Cold.. - 💙🌈
You really believe in me..? - 💙🌟
Hypno Steve messed up - 🌈🌀
Un-Chickenised - 🌈💜📌
He won't die in vain - 🌈📌❤️💛💚💜
You're not as bad as I thought - 🌈🌌
Incorrect Quotes #1 - Steve Saga Origins edition!
Cloud Gazing - 💙💜
Welcome aboard! - 🌌🐴🐓🚀
Skyline - 🌈💚
Acquaintances to say the least - 🌀💙
The enemy of my enemy - 🌈🌀
To be able to fly - 🌈💛
Incorrect Quotes #2 - Steve Saga edition!!
Love? - 💚❤️ (Ft. 💙🌈)
Star Gazing {Getting Ready} - 🌈📌💛💚💙💜
Comfort - 🐓🤖
"Are you bored yet?" - 🐓🐴🌌
Incorrect Quotes #3 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins edition!
I do care.. - 📌💙
He was hurt, then he was not - 🌈📌
Truth or Dare - 🐓🐴
Headache - 🐓🐴🌈
Late night cuddles - 🌌🐓🌈
Adventure - 💙🌈
A quick cuddle - 📌💜
Father Figure - 🌫🌌🧶
Incorrect Quotes #4 - Steve Saga edition!
I just don't know how - 💜🌈
Yet at first we were enemies - 💙🌀
Little brother - 🌈🤍💜💙💚💛📌
🎄☃️🧊Tinsel - Christmas Special!!🧊☃️🎄
☃️🎄❄️Reunion - Christmas Special❄️🎄☃️
Peaceful - 💙🌈
Hugs - 🖤🧡
My true relic is you - 💜🌈
He'll be alright - 🐴🌌
Nightmares - 🌈💙💜📌
Dance with me - 🌌💥
Our Broken Family - 🌌🍂⏰💥🖇🔮
Incorrect Quotes #5 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins Edition!
Valentines - 🌈💙
Stacy's Brother - 💙🤍
Planned Reunion - 💙❤️
Creator, and his creations - 🌌🍂⏰
Hugs - 💙🤍
Bad day - 💙📌 & 💜🌈
Affection.? - 🐓🤖
Apologies - 🌈🌌
Not your time yet - 🌈💙📌
Not your time yet (Part 2) - 🌈💙📌
Phonophobia - 🤖🐓🚀🌌🐴
Incorrect Quotes #6 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins Edition!
Cuddles - 📌💜
They can get along - 💙📌
It's Over. [Final A/N]

Accidental Confession - 💜📌

280 12 39
By Starlit_Roses

Romantic!
Professor Red x Purple Steve

So I was writing this anyways, but I found out that DragonStarDust000 shipped this, and it gave me the motivation to finish it XD

Summary: When Purple Steve was trying to get Professor Red to look after himself, he slips up on his words; accidentally admitting his feeling to the other.

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Purple Steve's PoV

My fingers gently grazed the buttons on the remote as I watched the TV quietly.
I was curled up for warmth as I tried to focus on the television, but my mind kept wandering off.

I was alone for the most part.

Rainbow Steve had gone out exploring with Blue Steve, they decided to stay out for the night camping.
So I was almost completely alone.

I mean, Professor Red is here, but he's been doing work all day. He hasn't really left the lab; unless he needed to grab a drink.

Actually, maybe I should check on him. It's pretty late, he should be asleep.

I sigh gently, turning off the TV and sliding off the couch. I walk quietly to the door and down the hallway, the soft echo of my footsteps trailing with me.

Upon reaching the door to the actual lab, I carefully input the code into the keypad and hear the sharp click, meaning the door is unlocked.

I push the door open and step inside, closing it behind me and hearing another sharp click, meaning the door has locked again.

I glance around at the lights in the wall; Carefully kept behind glass. I found the lab fascinating, there is always so much stuff here, some of the things being kinda pretty.

I walked into the main part of the lab, chuckling softly at all of the notes scattered throughout the room.
There were so many different things carefully kept, it was almost overwhelming.

I walk over to the door on the right, and I quietly open and close it.
I walk down a small hallway and stop at the door to Red's office.

I open it slightly, peaking through and spotting the familiar red haired male typing away at the computer. There were books and papers stacked up on his desk, so many piles of papers and files on the floor, in general it was pretty messy. 'What the heck has he been working on?'

I gently stepped in the room, knocking on the door slightly as I closed it.
I saw his red eyes flicker over to me for a second, before going straight back to his screen.

I sighed, walking over to him; avoiding all of the stuff littered around his room. I sighed again, leaning on the back of his chair.

"Red-" I started, quickly getting cut off.
"Please don't lean on my chair."

I rolled my eyes, but did what he said and stopped leaning on it. "It's almost midnight, can this wait? You need sleep." I asked carefully.

Professor Red sighed, saving his work yet not closing it. He spun around and looked at me. "What do you want?" He asked, sounding frustrated.

"What I want is for you to take care of yourself." I replied sternly, he rolled his eyes in response. "Red, please.. It's late, go to bed. You can finish this tomorrow." I paused for a second. "Or later today, technically." I added after glancing at the clock.

He looked at the clock as well, sighing softly. "I'm fine, now leave me alone I'm busy." He said, his voice practically emotionless, as always.

I looked at him worriedly, and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Red, you've overworked yourself.. Please rest.."
He didn't respond, merely rolling his eyes.

I know he's getting annoyed by me at this point, and I know myself that I'm disturbing him, but I couldn't get myself to walk away just yet.

I leaned down and hugged him for a quick second, letting go when he tensed up.

"Red, please look after yourself. I love you, I don't want anything to happen to you.." I muttered softly.
"Look, I- Wait, what?" He looked up at me, surprised.

Realising what I just said, a blush quickly spread across my face, and I backed away slightly. "Uh- You're right, you are busy. I'm- I'm just going to go, bye!" I stuttered out, and quickly walked out of the room.
'Oh my god. Why the hell did I do that?!' I yelled mentally.

Professor Red, not bothering to shut down his computer, got up and walked after me.

I almost made it half way down the hallway, before Red grabbed my wrist, stopping me. I froze, clearly panicking.

He muttered something under his breath, before pushing me to the wall; my arms being pinned above my head with his own.

We locked eyes for a while, and I ended up glancing away momentarily.

"Purple Steve, what do you mean you love me?" He asked sternly, causing me to wearily look back up at him. There was a soft blush covering his face.
"I- I mean I love you, Red.. Look, I'm sorry, I know you probably don't feel the same but-"

I was cut off by Professor Red leaning down and kissing me.
My eyes widened; my face heating up noticeably.

He pulled back, chuckling softly at my flustered expression. "I love you too, Purpur." I blushed softly at the nickname he gave me, but smiled.

He kissed me again, unpinning my arms and snaking his own around my waist. I almost instantly kissed back, my arms wrapping around his neck.

After a minute or so, we pulled away, both panting softly.
He leaned his forehead against mine as we held our gaze on each other.

Eventually, he chuckled, pulling away. I wrapped my arms back around him, tugging him towards the doorway of the lab.

"Let me shut down my computer first, alright?" He said, gently kissing my check before walking quickly into his office, walking back out a few moments later.

I was happy, but almost confused. Professor Red didn't often show emotion.. I guess he really does care.

He closed the door behind him and I chuckled a little, practically dragging him towards the doorway of the lab.
He smiled, letting himself be dragged.

"Was this all an elaborate scheme to get me to rest, or do you actually love me?"
I stopped and glared at him, him snickering in response.

I huffed, blushing softly and hugging him. "I love you, I have done for a while actually." He used his hand to tilt my head up, and pecked me on the lips. "I love you too."

We entered the passcode to the door and walked back into the living room.

"Sooooo.. Do we tell the others about this?"

"Nah, they'll figure it out."

                     ~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

I know this isn't the best, but I'm tired and I wanted to get something out.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter!

Also, I apologise for the really slow updates on this book, I've kinda been focusing on other things T^T
I'll try to be getting back to daily chapters, or maybe chapters every other day, but no promises.

Thank you all for your patience, and thank you all for 7K Reads! That's incredible, thank you so, so much for all of your support. It truly means a lot.

Have a great rest of your day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter!
Bye!

Word Count: 1248
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 340 40
This is a Steve saga/ rainbow quest story. If Your a favremysabre fan this story is perfect for you. I want all the elements of good stories here lik...
21.7K 542 32
It has been 2 months since Sabre left the Steve's, no one knew where he went, but they were at peace with his decision to leave. After all, he had he...
13.1K 506 28
Thank @HeathAnders for giving me the idea to write this! She came up with some of the story line, the name, and helped inspire me to write this compl...
58.1K 2.8K 74
You already know the plot if you have read the original book, but I am not taking it down so people can read it... for those who want to keep going a...