Danny Phantom X Oc- The Outca...

נכתב על ידי AnimeMavy

Her name is Aero. Her father was born into a family of famous engineers and researchers. He grew up, knowing... עוד

The Move
Mystery Meat
Parental Bonding
One of a Kind
Attack of the Killer Garage Sale
Splitting Images
What You Want
Prisoners of Love
My Brother's Keeper
Shades of Gray
Fanning the Flames
Teacher of the Year
Fright Night
13
Public Enemies
Lucky in Love
Life Lessons
The Million Dollar Ghost
Control Freaks
Memory Blank
Reign Storm
Doctor's Disorders
The Fenton Menace
The Ultimate Enemy
Identity Crisis
The Visit
Secret Weapons
Micro Management
Flirting With Disaster
Beauty Marked
Double Cross My Heart
Kindred Spirits
The Fright Before Christmas
King Tuck
Masters of All Time
Reality Trip
Eye for an Eye
Infinite Realms
Girl's Night Out
Torrent of Terror
The Birth of the Half-Ghost
Family Drama
Urban Jungle
Identity Swap

Pirate Radio

1.1K 16 11
נכתב על ידי AnimeMavy

On the roof of the Fenton Works OP Center, the group was watching the stars glitter in the nighttime skies. Danny sighs.

"Ah!"

Tucker is laying back against the satellite tower while Danny and Sam look through two different telescopes. Sam is holding hers up while Danny is on one knee with his telescope on a tripod. Aero is laying down on her back, with her eyes shut.

"Clear skies and no moon. A perfect night for stargazing."

Sam turns towards the radio they have playing on the roof.

"More like star snoozing. This music is putting me to sleep. Can't we listen to something else?

Tucker starts to flip through radio stations. Nothing, but the same song plays on each station.

"Survey says no."

Sam looks to Aero, who's napping with headphones on. She immediately wakes up as the Op Center starts to shake violently. She sits up as hers and Danny's ghost sense goes off. They look and see a pirate ship rise out of the ground and into the sky.

Several ghost pirates poke their heads out and laugh heartily. They launch their cannons, filled with grappling hooks, at satellite tower. They latch on and pirates start to swing down.

They fall in front of the group, swords ready.

"Survey says going ghost!"

Both Danny and Aero transform. Danny beckons the pirates to come at them. Aero just blasts them back. Danny gives her a look.

"What?"

The pirates get up to attack, but they stop, gasp, and turn their heads back to the ship; after hearing the sound of a hook. Everyone sees a small boy fly into the sky, with a skeleton bird on his shoulder.

"Avast, ye...aw man, what's the word?

"Scurvey dogs *swkaks*"

"Right. Avast, ye scurvey dogs! Prepare to be boarded by Captain Youngblood and his skeleton crew!" The boy exclaims.

Danny flies up in front of his face.

"Hey, isn't it past your bedtime kid?"

Youngblood changes his hook into an energy slingshot and blasts a red energy ball at Danny. It hits him the chest and he flies back.

"Don't call me kid! I'm mature beyond me years."

Youngblood sticks his tongue out at Danny.

"Yeah. Very mature." Aero remarks.

Then two ghosts tackle her to OP Center. Other crew mates take the chance to steal the Fenton ghost shield generator.

"Fall back me harties! We've got, uh. Got, uh. What's the word."

"*skwaks* Booty."

"Ha you said booty. Haha." Youngblood laughs.

All the pirates laugh as well. Aero releases the ghosts' grip on her and slams the twos' heads together. Danny flies back over.

"Hey! They're stealing my dad's ghost shield generator." Danny exclaims.

Danny flies towards the ship. Youngblood turns his small peg leg into a cannon and launches a cannon ball into Danny's stomach. He flies back again and lands down between Sam & Tucker. Aero walks over as she blasts away two more ghosts.

Youngblood heads back to his ship and the whole thing disappears. Sam mocks them as Aero helps up Danny.

"Nice going mateys. You just got your butts kicked by short john silver."

Danny glares at her.

"I don't see you fighting the ghosts, Sam." Danny rebuttals.

Aero stretches and changes back.

"You should also consider that the kid just took the Fenton's ghost shield. So maybe you could be a little less mocky."

"Eh, you gotta admit my puns were good." Sam replies.

Aero gives her a look.

"Aero's right. You could be a little more sympathetic, like Tucker." Danny adds on.

They hear Tucker laughing.

"Tucker?"

They all look at him.

"He said booty."

The next morning; The whole Fenton family is sitting at the table; doing random things. Everyone, but Danny, is loving the new song playing on the radio. Danny tries to change it and gets yelled at.

"Danny!"

"Mom, dad; fyi when you're 14, easy listening isn't that easy. Could I please turn this off?" Danny begs.

"No!"

"You can't possibly like this music that much."

Maddie sits back down after yelling.

"I do dear. It relaxes me."

Jazz was resting face down in her arms.

"And me."

"It's much more soothing than that other song I've been hearing all morning." Jack remarks.

It was the alarm.

"Warning. Warning. Security breach. Ghost shield not operational."

"Um, that would be the warning signal."

"And it's interrupting with the cool easy sounds of morning radio. So crank up the tunes Jazzy-pants." Jack exclaims.

Jazz turns it up and they all smile. Danny glares at the radio and walks out.

Later that day; Danny is walking the halls with his friends, telling about what happened.

"I don't get it. The ghost shield's gone and it barely registers a blip on the parental radar."

"My parents have been acting kinda flaky, too. All they do is listen to that new age vapor drone that's playing on every station." Sam replies.

"Tell me about it. My folks crank it 24/7. Must be a generational thing."

"My dad is listening to it too. I've been wearing my headphones lately to drown it out. I tried to turn it off once and he yelled at me. Hasn't done that in awhile." Aero adds on.

Then all four of them shout at the same time.

"And the worst part, I can't get it out of my head!"

They all blink and look at each other.

"Wait, you hear it, too?"

They look to where the music is coming from, the Gym. They walk in as Lancer is playing the annoying song on the school's radio station.

"Since we announced our new school radio station an anonymous donor has been kind enough to provide us with these promotional, and incredibly soothing, vinyl albums."

"Vinyl? What is this, the stone age?" Tucker questions.

"Of course you kids should feel free to, as you might say, bust out your own freaky beats. As long as they're not too freaky or too, uh, beaty."

Danny runs into the station and pushes past Dash & Kwan. He grabs the headphones from Lancer.

"Sweet! Where do I sign up to yank this crud off the air?"

"Fenton? a DJ? Yeah right! Who would ever listen to you?" Dash mocks.

"I'll show you who will listen."

Danny shouts into the microphone.

"What do we want?!"

Cricket chirps.

"Um, this is the part where you said good music. What do we want?!"

Sam, Aero, and Tucker reply, with hesitation. 

"Um, good music?"

Danny glares at his friends as Dash pushes him away and shouts into the microphone.

"What do we want?!"

Good music!" Everyone shouts back.

"When do we want it?!"

"Now!"

Everyone gasps and looks to the ceiling as Youngblood and his crew phase into the gym. Everyone begins to run off, screaming. Danny sighs.

"Being ignored does, occasionally, have its advantages."

Danny takes off his headphones.

"Going ghost!"

Youngblood flies over the crowd.

"Avast, ye bilge rats!"

He looks at his bird, unsure.

"Bilge rats is right, isn't it?"

The bird nods.

"Our plunder lies afore!"

The crew goes intangible and flies into the weight room. They start piling equipment into a corner. Danny flies in.

"Hate to break this to you guys, but you can't build muscle tone without muscle."

Two skeletons runs towards him, but he easily dodges them. He grabs the last skeleton's arms and smacks him with them; sending him into the other skeleton. Danny flies up to Youngblood.

"Another playdate with captain kid."

Youngblood shoots off several hooks and attaches Danny to the wall. He struggles to free himself.

"Get the stuff and let's go."

The crew grabs the stuff and they phase outta there. Danny breaks free and chases after them, but quickly loses them.

"Oh great. Hide-and-seek again."

Later, the four friends walk to Danny's house, after school. They walk by two adults, also listening to the new song.

"So what do ghost pirates want with exercise equipment?"

"I can't help thinking it has something to do with this lousy music." Danny replies.

Aero moves one headphone from her ear.

"I tried questioning one pirate, but got nothing. They suddenly disappeared before I could get anything."

"We have to counteract the music somehow. Send some real music out into the airwaves."

Sam gasps.

"We should start our own radio station!"

"And where would we get the equipment to do that?" Danny questions.

Sam points to the emergency ops center. Danny chuckles.

"No way."

The four soon walk into the Fenton kitchen.

"Mom, dad! I really wanna use the emergency ops center to start a radio station."

They all look and see no one there.

"That's a yes!" Sam exclaims.

Danny walks over and picks up a flier from the table. He starts reading a note that's stuck to it.

"Your mother, sister and I are on a weekend getaway fun cruise. We're sure you will take charge and act responsibly. Love mom and dad."

Danny pulls the note away.

"M.Bersback Cruise Lines. Weird. They went on a fun cruise with Jazz? Who isn't fun in the least. You know what this means."

Sam kicks open the door to the emergency ops center.

"Cool. They left it open for us."

The four walk in.

"The music, the pirate ghosts, my parents, and now this cruise ship? Something weird's going on and we need to get to the bottom of it."

"So your family's takin' a cruise. What's the worst that could happen?" Tucker replies.

The next morning; when Aero went downstairs for breakfast, she found the same flier on her kitchen table. She reads the note and takes a closer look at the pamphlet.

"That isn't right. My dad is way too busy for this and he'd never go somewhere without me, especially with mom gone."

Aero studies the front.

"M.Bersback....M.ber...m..ber.....EMBER'S BACK!"

Cut to school; the trio are standing by their lockers.

"Your parents ditched you too?" Tucker asks Sam.

"Yep, my parents are gone. And just because I like saying it, I'll say it again; MY PARENTS ARE GONE!"

Sam raises her arms in joy.

"It's like this cruise is attracting every adult in town. And my sister who thinks she's an adult." Danny thinks.

"Think of it as the hand pushing the party on the air."

"Party? What party?"

Sam takes out a piece of paper with acrostic poem style writting.

"Providing alternate radio to you! P.A.R.T.Y!" She cheers.

Tucker finishes the cheer.

"We ain't got no alibi!"

"You already made up a logo?" Danny questions.

"And I got our first sponsor."

Tucker holds up a Nasty Burgers bag.

"Plus all the Nasty burgers I can eat!"

Danny takes the bag and paper from them.

"This is serious, guys! There's something suspicious about this cruise!"

He throws both items into nearby trash can.

"I can't focus on the party with my parents out of town"

"I can." Sam remarks.

"Guys!"

They look to their right as Aero runs over. She sighs and straightens out her back.

"So my dad's gone."

"Nice!" Tucker remarks.

Aero gives him a look.

"No. Not nice. This is a problem, my dad would never leave anywhere, like on a vacation, without me. I also noticed this."

She holds up the flier.

"It's the flier."

Aero slaps her forehead and gives them a look. She points out the name.

"Mebers.back. Sound familiar?"

The three blink. Aero pinches the bridge of her nose.

"It says Ember's back, guys."

The three gasp as Aero sighs. Sam looks at her flier.

"She's right. That's not a clue, it's a billboard!" Sam exclaims.

"We got to start paying more attention to these things."

Danny groans.

"See! I can't focus on this 'party' with this problem, that is way bigger than we thought!"

Danny starts to walk away and they all follow after him.

That night; Aero and Danny fly over to the Amity Park ship docks. They find the cruise ship there, with a bunch of parents already on board.

"Still in port. Good thing we're not too late."

Danny dives towards the ship. As he gets close to it, he gets pushed back by some invisible force. Aero catches him mid-air.

"W-why can't I get aboard?"

They see a green glowing energy surrounding the ship.

"It's your parent's ghost shield!"

"Ye catch on quick for some land lovers!"

The two turn around and see Youngblood, his skeleton bird assistant from earlier, and three helpers; hovering

"It's lubber." The bird corrects.

"It's lubber? That makes no sense!"

The three members of the crew attack. However Aero and Danny dodge them easily. Aero blasts them to the ground as Danny grabs Youngblood by the shirt.

"Ok, pewee, talk. Tell me what you want with these people or I'll-I'll spank you or something!"

"I'd lubb to see you try!"

Youngblood's eyes glow red and shoot two red laser beams at Danny. Danny flies back, releasing him. He gets knocked back into Aero and the two rub their heads. They then look to see the cruise ship blink three times and the ghost shield goes invisible. The ship turns back into a pirate ship.

"Arrrg! There's another radio station jamming our transmission. Weigh anchor and set sail! Smartly there swabbies!"

Three helpers appear behind Danny and Aero again. They salute before going to prepare the cannons on the ship.

"Great, this snot nose punk can get people to follow orders but I can't?"

"You just need to know the right words. Watch. FIRE!"

Three green cannons fire off red and black balls of energy. Aero goes intangible while Danny barely manages to dodge out of the way of two of them and gets hit by the third. He crashes into a stack of barrels. Aero sighs and flies down to him. She grabs him out of the barrels as he holds in his head as it wobbles dizzly.

"So we found Youngblood, but no Ember so far."

Danny gasps as the two look and see an empty dock.

"Well one things for sure, it's going to be awfully quiet at my house tonight." He remarks.

Cut to Aero and Danny standing in the doorway of his house, clearly shocked. His house was filled with people, dancing to extremely loud music.

"Not getting invited to a party is one thing. But not getting invited to party at my own house!?" Danny exclaims.

He walks over and pulls the speaker plug out from the wall. He soon realizes that isn't where the music is coming from.

"Hey, where's the music coming from?"

Him and Aero open the door to the OP center to find Tucker and Sam, doing their radio station; even when Danny told them not to.

"You're listening to the P.A.R.T.Y, fiercely independent radio, one hundred percent free of corporal influence."

"Except for this, brought to you by Nasty Burger. Nasty is one letter away from tasty."

Tucker takes a bite of a Nasty burger. Danny runs over to his friends.

"Wait! Guys. you've got to stop the broadcast, the party downstairs is getting out of control!"

Sam and Tucker look at Danny, with excited expressions.

"There's a party downstairs?!"

Aero walks over.

"How can you not know?"

"Hello, we've been kinda busy with the premiere broadcast!"

She pulls out a vinyl, the same one Lancer was using earlier at school.

"You took a vapor drone promo disc?"

Sam puts it down on the record player.

"They make great scratch fodder."

Sam begins to scratch the disc. It starts to play a message.

"Leave your kids, come-"

Aero winces, but then blinks.

"Wait a minute-play that backwards again, slowly."

Sam starts to scratch the disc slower.

"Leave your kids, come to the cruise. Leave your kids, come to the cruise."

"Subliminal advertising?" Sam questions.

"More like mind control."

"Using music to control people. Why does that sound so familiar?"

Aero gives Tucker a look.

"It's Ember, remember?"

The place begins to rumble and smoke clouds cover the windows. The group runs over to the windows as the smoke clears slightly to let Youngblood's ghost ship pass through.

They see Ember standing on the bow of the ship, wearing pirate getup and holding her guitar. Aero squints at her.

Youngblood and the Skeleton bird assistant appear floating behind her.

"That's right, poppins. Ember's back and ready to rock!"

She strums a chord on her guitar sending a soundwave at the Ops center. Everyone grips their ears due to the noise. Ember sends another soundwave causing the group to topple over. Aero rests against a station and groans.

"I really hate her music."

"Going ghost!"

Danny changes and goes intangible. He flies through the top of the Ops center, towards the ghost ship.

"Wasting your time, wannabe!"

Ember presses a red button next to her; activating the ghost shield which Danny slams into.

Youngblood flies up to mock Danny.

"Na na na na! I mean aurgh!"

Danny begins to fire ecto blasts at the shield, seemingly doing nothing.

"What, is the music career going so poorly that you've had to pick up babysitting jobs on the side?"

"I guess you could say we share the same opinion of adults.-"

Youngblood and Ember both speak.

"Hate 'em!"

Ember continues to strum her guitar.

"So, Youngblood here helps me haul away the over-30 so I can, you know, take over the world and stuff. And I provide him with a power source for his fleet of ships. Problem is, with your radio station jamming my frequency, and I can't hypnotize any more adults!"

"But not for long! Attack!" Youngblood exclaims.

Youngblood's men activate the cannons, letting loose a storm of cannon balls. Danny raises his arms in defense, but is blasted away. He intangibly sails through the roof of the Ops center, hits the floor, and changes back. Aero walks over with ear plugs in and helps him up.

"Activate the defense system!"

"How?!" Sam and Tucker exclaim.

"I don't know! Just start pressing buttons!"

Tucker and Sam start randomly pressing buttons. Youngblood's ghost ship charges and bashes into the Ops Center causing it to shake. Sam accidentally puts a hand down, stopping a record and waves of sound emanate from the center's signal dish, shoving Youngblood's ship back and causing the crew inside to topple.

Danny watches from the window and looks back at Sam.

"Whoa! Sam, what did you do?"

"Struck a blow for independent radio!" She proclaims.

Tucker smirks.

"Well, don't just stand there! Throw it into heavy rotation! And work in a plug for Nasty Burger, I promised them ten hits an hour!"

Sam bends over the record player with a headset pressed to her right ear as she scratches the disc again. More soundwaves fly from the satellite dish and knock into Youngblood's ghost ship, shoving it farther away.

"We need more power! I can't lure more adults aboard if I can't broadcast my music." Ember exclaims.

"Then we'll have to bring them in the old fashion way, like pirates."

Youngblood smiles and the bird flies up to the deck, turning the wheel with his talons. The ghost ship flies away, cruising through the city while members of Youngblood's crew drop down from the ship. They phase into houses and start to kidnap more adults. Several kids including Paulina and Dash run outside from Danny's house to witness their parents being taken.

"Hey, they got my parents!"

"Mine too!"

"Cool, party at Dash's house!" Kwan exclaims.

Paulina walks up behind him.

"Like, what is wrong with you?"

She shoves Kwan who crashes into Dash.

"Hey, watch it!"

He then shoves Kwan into another jock who mistakes another kid who knock him over. Then everyone starts arguing and fighting. The group looks out at the chaos below.

"I need to get our parents back!"

"How? You and Aero can't past the ghost shield on that pirate ship!"

"Maybe Danny Phantom can't but Danny Fenton CAN."

Soon the arguing teens below immediately clutch their ears with their hands and quiet down as Danny speaks into a megaphone.

"Listen up people! If you want your parents back, you're going to have to follow my lead!"

"Why should we follow you, Fentoad?"

Aero steps up, grabs the megaphone, and speaks; shocking everyone.

"You're right, Dash. Let's follow the other kid that comes from a family of ghost hunters and knows how to work all their gear!"

Dash frowns. Kwan laughs.

"Ha! The shy pretty girl yelled at you!"

Dash shoves him. Danny takes the megaphone back.

"No takers? All right then who's with me?"

The crowd cheers in agreement, waving hands above their heads.

"Wow, Danny. How'd you do that?"

"Just have to know the right words. Or the right person."

Danny smiles at Aero. She shyly smiles back.

Soon everyone was inside as Danny was calling the shots.

"Paulina, you're good with makeup. I need you to disguise Tucker as an adult, so he can get aboard the pirate ship and disable it from within."

Paulina grabs Tucker's wrist.

"Ay-ay, Captain."

She salutes him.

"Though you still have no shot with me."

Danny blinks, confused, and Aero rolls her eyes. She starts to speak into a walkie-talkie.

"Sam, keep scratching. It's our only weapon against that ghost ship."

Danny walks down the stairs and starts handing people weapons.

"Kwan, you're on defense. Protect Sam and keep her on the air. Dash, you're with me on offense. We're going to spring the adults from the pirate ship."

"So I get to hit people?!" Dash exclaims.

"Oh yeah!"

Dash suddenly grabs him by the shirt. Aero runs over and releases him.

"Not him!"

"Sorry, old habits."

"Ok people!"

Danny hands out more weapons to people and soon everyone is dressed up in orange jumpsuits.

"Let's move!"

Tucker, disguised as an adult with a cane, walks out of Danny's front door.

"Hey, you kids! Turn that music down! I'm an adult, you know! A strong able bodied adult!"

Two pirates hover behind Tucker and grab him. They quickly bring him into the ship.

Danny watches him fly up, through binoculars.

"The fish has swallowed the bait."

"*Walkie Talkie* But how do we get our offense up to the pirate ship?" Sam questions.

Danny begins to think to himself.

"I just have to think like a Fenton. Now if I were my dad where would I put the secret control panel for the Ops center? Some place I would see every time I come here."

His eyes widen in realization as he smiles. Soon, Danny opens the fridge in the kitchen.

"Yep, next to the ham!"

Danny pushes the button on the side of the fridge.

"Defense system activated. Also the ham has spoiled!"

Danny makes it into the Ops center as it shakes and several items retract from the roof including the attachment cables. Then the blimp portion, with Jack's face on it, inflates and the Ops center floats into the air.

"Now your dad's only the second biggest blimp in the family."

Danny gives Sam a look as the blimp floats up to the pirate ship.

Ember pauses strumming her guitar when the two members of the skeleton crew comes in, carrying Tucker.

"Oh fresh fuel! Strap the geezer in while I keep this crew motivated!"

Ember resumes her strumming. Soon Youngblood shouts from on deck.

"Ship ahoy! All hands on deck."

Ember opens the trapdoor leading to the deck just as the Fenton blimp is charging towards ghost ship, causing several members of Youngblood's pirate crew to scramble out of the way.

"Steady as she goes and....fire!"

Sam scratches the record, creating soundwaves that bash into the pirate ship, knocking it away as well, causing the crew to tumble.

In retailation, the ship fires a barrage of red, glowing cannon balls at the ship. Danny punches a button on his dashboard, causing armor like protection to form around the Ops Center of the blimp and the cannon balls do nothing. The blimp then lands on the ship.

"Hey, quit it!"

Below, Tucker has started the count down for the ghost shield to go down.

"Ghost shield shut down in sixty..fifty-nine..fifty-eight..."

Outside, everyone except Sam and Kwan, are on top of the blimp.

"On my signal...Now!

They all grab onto the ship with whips and swing through the ghost shield onto the pirate ship, kicking aside members of Youngblood's ship as they do.

Danny lands safety on the deck.

"Now I'm going-OW!"

He gets zapped by the ghost shield.

"Can't change- ghost shield."

A skeleton then appears in front of him, he winces. The ghost is then grabbed by the neck, by Aero. She has it pinned with a staff and flips it. The skeleton slams into the ground and disappears. Aero stands back up and bends down to Danny.

"Hi."

Danny smiles at her, dreamily.

"Hi."

Dash jumps in front of them, blasting several ghosts with the Jack o' Nine Tails. Star whacks two ghost pirates with the ends of her staff causing them to disappear in a puff of smoke.

Dash begins fighting back with Danny.

"You're one brave geek, Fenton. When I'm whaling on you tomorrow, I'll be whaling on a hero. But I will be whaling on you."

Danny blinks. He then charges in with two ends of a ghost weapon. He runs towards a group of ghosts.

"Danny!"

Paulina throws over a Fenton skateboard. Danny hops onto it and rolls towards some ghosts. He takes down several, before getting blasted by a soundwave from Ember's guitar into his peers who all fall to the ground like bowling pins.

"The only one rocking this boat is me!"

She casts an ecto-blast that restrains and surrounds Danny and his teammates in a small dome.

Youngblood pulls Danny out of the dome.

"Time to walk the plank, shark bait."

"I don't think so!"

The three turn as Aero blasts Ember back with the Fenton Nine-tails.

"Woah, Go Aero!" Paulina shouts.

Ember grumbles. Youngblood quickly places Danny on the plank and approaches him, swinging the pirate hook on his arm.

"Danny!"

Ember tackles Aero into a mast, she groans. Danny attempts to dodge and falls off the plank.

"NO!"

Suddenly, the ghost shield deactivates.

Youngblood peeks over the edge. Ember looks over as she holds back Aero.

"So, where's the splat?"

Danny rises above the plank in ghost form, fists glowing with ectoplasmic energy which he shoots at Ember and Youngblood, causing them both to fly back. Aero falls down and sees Ember's guitar in front of her.

She holds the guitar up, mockingly.

"Looking for this?"

Ember glares furiously before removing her pirate hat and, with eyes glowing red, shoots streams of electric blue fire at her. Danny flies over and scoops up Aero. They fly in front of a mast, which Ember burns with her flames.

"Ok, maybe not the best idea. Oh well, bon voyage, catch you on my come back tour."

Ember flies up into the air and is about to disappear, when suddenly she begins to get sucked in a thermos. She turns and sees Aero holding up a thermos; as Danny holds her.

"What? NO!"

Ember screams in anger as she is sucked in. Aero caps it off.

"And that's for that damn love spell." She whispers as Danny places her down.

Youngblood launches himself at Danny, cutting Ember's guitar in half, which Danny uses as a weapon.

"Bring it on, snotnose."

Danny & Youngblood fly up to battle on the mast while the flag burns. Youngblood slashes at Danny, who separates his body so the slash goes through him. Youngblood turns one of his arms and legs into a cannon that shoots ectoplasmic flames. Danny dodges the blasts and the whole mast along with Youngblood, catches on fire.

Danny flies down to where his classmates are still trapped in the ectoplasmic orb.

"Oh look, it's the ghost boy!"

Danny removes ectoplasmic orb.

"Hey, where's Fenton?" Dash questions.

"He's safe. I- uh rescued him. He sure is cool."

Aero walks over to them. Danny looks at her and whispers.

"*coughs* You should totally date with him. *coughs*"

"What?"

Dash breaks down the door to where the parents are.  Everyone sees that the parents snapping out of their trance.

"Wow, looks like a PTA health club."

Aero runs over and hugs her dad.

"Oh, hey there; my little spirit."

Aero smiles as he rubs her cheek.

"Hi my paranormal papa."

The two chuckle

Everyone begins running up to the top deck.

"Arrgh! Me prisoners are escaping!" Youngblood shouts.

"Then what's powering the ship?!"

The ship then begins to plummet through the air towards the water.

"Everyone huddle together now!"

Paulina quickly hugs Danny.

"With you? It's my dream come true!"

Aero walks over and grabs Danny's waist. He looks at her and smiles.

"Gonna need your help."

Aero nods. Everyone huddles around Danny. His eyes light up green and Aero's go sky blue and the two turn them all intangible. The pirate ship sails down into the water as they hover in mid-air. Danny flies the group above the wooden dock before collapsing onto it like everyone else.

"What happened? Where are we?" Jazz asks, dazed.

Jack turns and looks at his butt.

"And why do I suddenly feel like I have buns of steel?"

"At last!"

Jack looks at Maddie. She blinks and hugs him.

"I mean I love you just the way you are!"

"Eewww!" Jazz exclaims.

Danny de-transforms on the dock and emerges from behind a large container.

"Hey, is everyone ok?"

Dash punches him on the shoulder.

"Ow, what was that for?!"

"Abandoning us in the middle of the fight! That's the last time I listen to you, Fentoeneck!" Dash exclaims.

Dash and the other kids begin to leave.

"Hey, nice jumpsuit, kid! You too! And you! And- wait a minute! Danny, did you use the emergency Op center while we away?"

"Uh, whatever would give you that idea?"

Sam flies over with the Ops center.

"Hi Danny! Thanks for letting us use the Op center!"

Danny's parents glare at Danny while Danny simultaneously glares at Sam. Aero sighs as her dad walks over.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.4K 173 34
Danny Phantom is all grown up! At twenty four, he's married with two wonderful kids: JT and Jem. In the Ghost Zone, he has established a Council as t...
4.1K 46 16
First fanfic ever made on my profile so be nice with it ''Oh god no. Why am I not enough careful? Now I'm gonna be trapped for only god knows how muc...
105 5 8
It has been three years since Amity Park first saw ghosts, and now it was uncommon to go a day without an explosion or fight of some kind. Heroes hav...
82K 2.5K 17
[Status: Discontinued.] "LuvAnimeSongs" appears only on Wattpad, Quotev, and FanFiction. To let everyone know if my stories are being stolen without...