Adopted By Magcon

By shadowthe_edgehog

14 year old Olivia is forced to leave home after seeing her father kill her mother. She ends up meeting Magco... More

Explanations
The Car Ride
A New Home
Meeting Magcon
About Myself
Nightmares and Nemo
The Whole Truth
Broken
Coaxing
Table Talk
Authors Note
Interior Design
Dance-off
House Tour
Author's Note
Authors Note
Secrets and Kidnapping
Authors Note
Calm Down
Authors Note
Author's Note
Authors Note
Battle Scars
IMPORTANT!! Authors Note
Feeling Blue
Author's Note
Promises
Authors Note!!!
I'm going to meet Shawn!
Shawn!
Kidnapped
Authors Note
SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!
Rescued
Super Duper Important Authors Note

Encountering Magcon

5.5K 119 0
By shadowthe_edgehog

"Hey, a girl your age shouldn't be alone at a bus stop."

My head snapped up. I was surrounded by a large group of older boys, maybe ages 17-19, and one younger boy probably age 14-15. I backed up only to hit the side of a gray brick building. I was trapped. One of them grabbed my arm and said, "No seriously, you shouldn't be out here." I kicked his shin, hard, and wrenched my arm away, causing the boy to curse. Breaking through the edge of the circle, I ran for the alley down the street, knowing I could hide behind the dumpsters in the back. I heard footsteps behind me and knew the boys were following in pursuit.

When I got to the alley, I sprinted for my hiding spot, but I stopped short because the second dumpster wasn't there anymore! I turned around hoping to make it out of the alley before the boys came, but I was out of luck. They were right behind me. I shuffled backwards until I felt my spine hit  the wall of the alley. "Please don't hurt me." I whispered, but the boys just kept staring unfeelingly at me. The oldest-looking one asked, "Why are you out here alone?"

I crumpled to the ground sobbing, as the boys looked on in concern. "He -hic- killed her and th-th-then he -hic- tried to k-k-k-kill me!" With every word I steadily cried louder, until I was wailing. One of the boys, not the one who grabbed me on the street, crouched down next to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Woah, woah, woah! Back up and start from the beginning." I sniffled a little, tried to compose myself, and told these strangers my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3K 30
This is a story about a girl named Jessica she is 13 year old she has been in the orphanage since she was 4 and has never been adopted. But this is...
32.4K 392 54
{COMPLETED OCTOBER 10,2019} Alex is a 15 yr. old girl who has been abused by her father and mother and eventually taken away by the CPS and placed in...
12K 207 42
15 yr old Bethany moves to NC with her best friend,Hiruni. But what will happen when she bumps into a guy that appears to be in Magcon? Will she be h...
92.4K 1.2K 22
Perfect life ruined... by one mistake.... or was it?