Someone Who Loves Me (Oikawa...

By akaashisgf05

She just wants to find someone who loves her. ⚠️ NO characters or pictures belong to me.⚠️ I just... More

Authors note
The past hurts💔
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authours note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapters 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors note

Chapter 17

997 34 23
By akaashisgf05

~Friday afternoon~
~third person POV~

"Hm...what time is it?" [y/n] groaned starting to wake up.

She struggled to sit up with oikawas grip still tight around her waist. Once she got high enough to look over his shoulder, she seen the time.

"Shit!" She repeatedly said as she jumped out the bed. "Oikawa wake up!"

"We're going to be late for practice, coach is going to kill us."

"Huh? shit! F/n why didn't you wake me?" He whined.

"Hey this isn't my fault, now get your flat ass out the bed and get dressed."

"So mean l/n-Chan"

The two rushed around the room getting ready for the day since it had just started for them.

"Tōru grab a granola bar, you don't want to get sick for playing on a empty stomach" she shouted running back upstairs to grab something she forgot.

"F/n hurry we got four minutes until it starts."

"Don't rush me, I'm not going to be the one whose made to run laps if I'm late"

~

"Oikawa you owe me three laps around the school" coach commanded.

"The school? But it's huge" he whined.

"L/n you owe me two"

"WHAT?!?" But I'm a manager I shou-"

"You also shouldn't be late, the representative playoffs are around the corner, you two are not taking responsibility. So laps now, go"

"Ugghhh" the two complained as they started their laps.

~

"I...can't.........breath"

"You are such a big baby l/n it was only two laps" Iwaizumi teased

"Hey! I'm not a fit person"

"I hope you learned a lesson, because next time it five for both of you" coach said.

~

After practice oikawa, [y/n], and Iwaizumi walked to [y/n] home. She expected her parents to be there but she didn't really care.

We went ahead and took a last minute flight back to America. We thought you should have some more time alone.

-love you

"These guys have no clue..."

"What's wrong f/n?"Oikawa asked

"My parents left again just after they made it back, because I need some 'alone time' "she sarcastically said.

"I thought they were shitty parents? Did you not want them around?"

"No I want them to be here for me, they just come and go, the first thing they do is ask about you when they come back. It's like they don't give a shit about me." She said putting her head in her hands

"Well I give a shit about you" oikawa said hugging the female.

"You couldn't have worded that any better?" She removing her head from her hands to look up at him.

"Ok so I'm going to head out, I'm going back to the gym to practice" Iwaizumi said.

"Oh I forgot you were here" oikawa said.

"Goodbye shittykawa. L/n" Iwaizumi said nodding and taking his leave.

"Well go get ready" oikawa told [y/n]

"Huh? Why?" She said all confused.

"Don't tell me you forgot" he said looking at her with a black expression. She looked at him dumbfounded still not knowing what she needed to get ready for. "the date dummy!"

"Oh. OOOHHHH!" She said running up her stairs. "Take your time and just dress casual! I'm going to run home and get ready, be back to pick you up!"

"Okay!" She yelled from upstairs

~your POV~

"Let's see casual, huh?" You said to yourself looking at your closet. You finally found an outfit. You laid it out on your bed and quickly hopped in the shower which took around ten minutes. You got out and done a quick facial, got dressed, then done your hair. You ran downstairs a slipped on your shoes. You grabbed you phone and wallet just in case.

Just as you opened the door, Oikawa was about to knock. "Oh hey there princess, looking beautiful as ever" he said kissing you on the forehead. You couldn't help but blush at his gesture.

Why am I falling so hard for him?

"Shall we?" He said holding out his hand. I gladly took it. "We shall"

~

"Alright so what movie do you want to watch?" Oikawa asked. "Uh how about that comedy movie?" I suggested.

"Anything for you princess" he said with a smile. He purchased two tickets to the movie of your choice and led you into the room. We have both found seat in the middle of the room since that was the best view.

"I'll be back before the movie starts" oikawa said standing up from his seat. "Where are you going Tōru?"

"Well what's a movie without snacks and drinks?"

"Oh good idea" i said reaching into my pocket for my wallet. I pulled out a fifty and handed it to him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm giving you money to pay for the snacks" i said waving it up for him to take.

"Tch Tch Tch, my poor princess. Have you never been on a date before?" He asked

"Of course plenty of times, but I also paid for everything" I told him.

"I'll be back, keep the money" he said walking off.

Well that was weird. I thought to myself.

He came back with a medium bucket of popcorn, a large drink, and different box's of candy.

"Oikawa I could've paid" I said as he sat down.
"Your not supposed to pay dummy, the only time I'd let you pay is if you are purchasing a personal gift for me, other than that everything else Is on me, got it?"

"O-okay I got it"

It wasn't something that I was used to, but i guess it was something that I had to get used to

~oikawa's POV~

"Is it okay if we share a drink? I brought two straws." I asked her waving her straw in her face. "Oh sure" she responded.

The movie started a few moments later. Since this was a comedy the movie theater room was filled with laughs. I could hardly focus on the movie because every time [y/n] would smile or laught I would turn to look at her.

I love her smile.
I love her laugh.
I love seeing her happy.
I just love the way she looks right now.

I couldn't stop staring at her. The whole room was dark but the way the light from the movie shined onto her, bringing out her features. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

"She so beautiful" I said to myself low enough only for me to hear, or at least I thought.

"Huh? what is?" She responded only hearing part of what i said.

"Uh t-the the car...*clears throat* y-yeah the car is beautiful."

"Oikawa there was no car" she said

"O-oh well maybe I was just seeing things"

"SHHHHHHHH!" Some random person behind us said.

Me and [y/n] laughed about it.

~

Soon the movie was over. We cleaned up our area and walked out. "Thank you oikawa that was fun" she said taking hold of my hand. "The day's not over yet princess, I said I'd take you out to eat Too, right?"

"Oh, I forgot. Well, where are we going?"

"That's up to you" I told her.

"Hm well let's see... let's go to (restaurant name)

"Then let's go"

~your POV~

They made it to the restaurant and ordered. We talked and talked about nothing as we ate our food but. I noticed oikawa would not take his eyes off of me. It kinda made me nervous because every time I would ask him what's wrong his answer was always 'nothing', then something came up.

"I-I need to go, u-uh something came up" he said placing money on the table to pay for the food and tip the waiter. Before I could say anything else he was already out the door.

One thing he didn't know is that I was following him. He was running and I mean fast, almost making it hard to keep up with him. He made it too the school and ran into the gym, where Iwaizumi said he would be practicing.

What the hell did he run here for?

You stayed outside the gym and listened

"Iwaizumi!" Oikawa called out, stopping the male from practicing. "What the hell are you doing here shittykawa?"

"I...ve...r" oikawa panted in between breaths from running. "What? Calm down dumbass"

"I said I love her" he finally got out. My eyes widened in shock as I listened closely to what he was gonna say next.

"What? I know that" Iwaizumi. "No you knew I liked her, but now I realized that I love her"

"O-okay and ho-"

"I love her smile, I love her laugh, I love her eyes, her lips, her face, I love how smooth he hair feels, I love the way she looks at me, I love the way she talks, the way she walks, I love how peaceful she looks when she's sleeping, I love her for her, her personality, I love how she's not afraid to stand up for what's right, I love how she cares for me, I could go on and on about the things that I love about her. Iwaizumi I love her, and I want to be with her, and spend the rest of my life with her, marry her when we're older, and have kids with her. I LOVE HER AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" He cried dramatically shaking Iwaizumi by the shoulders.

I was shocked to hear him say all that, I didn't know he felt that way.

"Stop it!" He yelled at him. "If you love her so bad why don't you tell her?"

"I-I can't"

"Why?"

"B-because what if she says no. She's someone who's been hurt in the past, what if she rejects my feelings because she's afraid to fall in love again?"

"Thats as risk your going to have to be willing to take"

"I-I'm scared, I want to tell her but I'm scared, I was so scared I left her in the restaurant"

"You ditched her?!?"

"Y-yes and I regret it, I just panicked. What do I do?"

"Go on another date and confess, immediately, or someone else will."

"O-okay"

H-he loves me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.7K 48
After reuniting with your twin brother and meeting all his friends you only fall for one. Started~ Mar•11•2021 Ended~ July•22•2021 #1 Aoba Johsai #4...
33.9K 1.4K 30
When you fall in love, it feels like nothing else matters in this world. Love is like a drug and feels like you're floating in a cruel world we live...
28.7K 912 27
⌈ i loved you yesterday, i love you still, i always have and i always will ⌋ Anime- • Haikyuu!!! • started- july 20, 2021 completed- december 4, 2021
328K 7.5K 39
**✿❀ ❀✿** ☾ 𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ☽ 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙮/𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨...