Nile Priness and the pharaoh...

By Atemgirl94

legend states there's a princess, a Nile princess chosen by the Nile Goddess. she's bares the mark of the Nil... More

the beginning
the first few years
the first meeting and living in secret
living a life, learning the truth
learning to be a princess
the ball
the visit to the palace
the first kiss
the confusion and secrets
the start for a change
The choice that would decide their fate
Pharaoh Ceremony
A royal ball
the wedding
Birth of the first prince
being parents
the plan and a strategy
Problems arise
facing a problem for a solution
A blessing
Chapter 21 pt. 1
Chapter 21 pt. 2
The Persian family comes to visit
Persian family and Queen's secret
chp. 24
Problems arise again
Returning to Egypt/preparing for battle
The Battle
Author's note
Heading home after the battle
Saving children

Visting Persia

107 3 0
By Atemgirl94

Anzu didn't seem to know how to respond to Britt's words. To hear that the Pharaoh and Queen who was the Nile Princess had the Persian court on their side. She seemed hesitant knowing that maybe her fathers army could get past an Egyptian army but the Persian army working along side them was another thing.

"Y-You're lying." Anzu said

"Am I?" Britt asked

"Yes, you are." Anzu said

"I'll let you in on a little secret, these people next to me are my family from Persia." Britt said with a slight smile "All it would take is you call for war and they return home. My grandfather would gladly assist me and my husband in fighting Syria."

Britts words caught her off guard while her father was half Egyptian and half Persian, Britt was more considered a quarter Persian and mostly Egyptian. Her husband loved her regardless and the Goddess had chosen to bless her with the gifts of the Nile. She waited but Anzu looked between them angry at them for being deceitful and still having the upper hand.

"This is not over, Mark my words we'll find a way." Anzu said

"Well maybe we can find another arrangement for peace." Atem said

"No." Anzu said

They watched as she left before they could say anything else, Britt had a bad feeling that there would be a war. She questioned if it would be worth the lives of the people in the war. Atem noticed her look and he put an arm around her to try to comfort her worried thoughts.

"War is always going to be something we can't avoid." Atem said
"But at what cost is it too much?" Britt asked
"The people adore their Queen. Many of the men admire you but they know at the end of the day you are mine." Atem said

Britt knew her husband could be a tad territorial with her but she adored him so much. She nod as they chose to take care of some preparations together. Eris and Darius walked over with some gifts.

"What are those?" Britt asked

"Gifts, and grandfather wishes to see his granddaughter soon." Darius said

"He never did see you and he's been wishing to look upon his son's children. He heard of your marriage and we post poned what we could but..well." Eris said as she motioned "come outside."

Atem looked at Britt seeing she was hesitant but he put his arm around her securely as they went outside. When Britt walked out there with Atem she noticed a few guards blocking the gate. Atem walked over and had them separate and let the people in. When the door opens they saw Persian guards with gifts.

"No no no no, this is too much." Britt said

"These are gifts to make up for your birthdays and to honor your marriage." Darius said

"Ho thoughtful." Atem said

Britt was never one to be spoiled and she wasn't going to start now, still how could she deny the gifts entirely from a grandfather she never had met. She knew that her father never spoke much of his family but then her whole birth was kept secret with being the Nile Princess.

"We can make some time to visit Persia, I would like to make good alliances and they are your family." Atem said
"I suppose." Britt said

"I have some advisors who can take over." Atem said

Britt nod

After the gifts were accepted Eris and Darius stayed for a few more days to let them prepare. Atem had a meeting with the court about going out of Egypt with his family while some argued it was a bad idea others thought it would benefit the kingdom.

So he had servants pack their things but Kira always took care of Britt's things and Britt tended to the three children. She knew it was going to be a Long trip so they had to get guards to go with them. Eris and Darius had stayed to escort them there.

Britt walked out to the stable seeing Heb was getting on his hind legs when the guards approached him. She put her hand out as she made the guards get away from him and he settled down and as she put her hand on his head. She knew that she was the one who tended to him.

"It's ok boy. We're gonna go on a trip." Britt said

Heb calmed don with her words and nuzzled her cheek as he usually did with her presence. Britt pet him for a bit as Rei came running out there and she picked him up. She looked at Heb who sniffed Rei and Rei was careful as he put his little hand out to Heb. Heb met Rei's hand with his nose and Rei laughed a bit.

"This is Heb, he's my horse and I trust him with my life." Britt said "One day you will get your own horse and you will form a bond with your horse."

"I will?" Rei asked

"Yes, Rei. Someday you will." Britt said

Soon everyone who was going came out as did Kira and Britt's personal security. A select group of five girls who were in charge of protecting her. Britt noticed as she saw Atem had their twin girls. She saw the groups were all prepared and she set Rei down as she got Heb ready with a saddle.

Then Britt picked up Rei as she had him hold the Reigns and she got on behind him as she reached for one of the twins after Atem had his horse by Heb and handed her both twins for a minute before getting on his saddled horse and taking one. When it was decided Britt had Keda and Kamari was with Atem.

"Alright let's go." Atem said

Eris and Darius were on their horses and they led the way that was safest. Britt was hesitant but she knew they were traveling the best they could under the conditions. They traveled for so long before setting up camp with having the children with them. Eris had some snacks and offered them as they were going to awhile getting back.

The travel was long with many stops along the way but after the few days they made it. Eris showed them the royal crest which allowed them past. Once they were able to get in they unmounted the horses. It was dark but the guards were on guard.

"Who is with you Princess Eris and Prince Darius?" A guard asked

"She who was chosen by the Nile Goddess and the rightful granddaughter of the king, Brittania with her husband and children." Eris said

As Britt let Darius help with the children she noticed the guards were showing more respect than she thought they would. When one offered for her horse she declined and took care of it herself using her gifted power to keep him calm.

"Be a good boy." Britt said to Heb

Heb just huffed as a guard offered her some food for Heb and put in some water as she fed her horse. Once she was for sure that Heb was taken care of she walked over seeing her husband and children waiting. Eris nod as she led them in and Britt walked by Atem. Atem took her hand holding it to calm her nerves of her grandfather she had never met. She took hold of Keda and saw Atem still had Kamari as they were walking in.

A man walked out of the throne room hearing of their arrival. He was around her other grandfather's age but clearly a bit younger as she noticed unlike her grandfather in Egypt, this grandfather's hair was not grey yet.

"Eris, Darius you've returned and not alone." He said

"Yes Grandfather, May I introduce Brittania. Max's eldest daughter and 2nd born from the letters you read." Eris said

"Brittania.." He said then looked at Britt "You look like Asim."
"Asim?" Britt asked

"Queen of the Nile Kingdom, mother of your mother. A dear friend to me and she was a blessing to the people of the Nile Kingdom." He said "I am Arash, the King here and your grandfather. Please follow me."

Arash led the way and they followed till they made it to an open area. Arash snapped his fingers and there was a few things brought in so Atem and Britt could set the girls down. Rei sat with his sisters so the adults could talk. Britt had questions and concerns along with the fact she'd never met this man before.

"You have that look of questions." Arash said

"How come I never got to meet you before?" I asked

"Your father wanted what was best for you. I was sent a letter of yours and your sisters birth but Maahes would never let him cross Egyptian boarders with you." Arash said

"Yes, he was set in his own ways about how things should be." Britt said

"You are the Queen of Egypt, you now outrank Maahes with the Kingdoms uniting and you have beautiful children." Arash said "What are their names?"

"Rei, is our oldest and the twins are Kamari and Keda." Britt said

Arash listened to her and not once did he talk down to her. He gave her the respect she deserved that Maahes neglected to give her as a child and growing up. She still had so many thoughts going through her head it was hard to decide what to make of all this.

"You must be overwhelmed and hungry. Allow me to provide you food and water." Arash said

"We have traveled a long way." Britt said

Arash clapped his hands and within a short amount of time there was food on the table. Atem over looked what was set down but he told the servant to set the fish plate away from his wife. Arash noticed this and out of concern he wondered what was going on.

"Is something wrong?" Arash asked

"I can't eat it or I get really sick." Britt said

"Forgive me. I did not know." Arash said

"Of course I forgive you, You have never met me before." Britt said

They all sat eating and talking like everything was fine but Arash was a good thing. He had royalty in front of him and he had an alliance with Maahes but this was different. His granddaughter was in another kingdom now and he had to think of what was best.

"I have a feeling your visit isn't just a social visit?" Arash said

"Sadly no, but visiting neighboring countries never are." Britt said

"Of course, Alliances are made with visits." Arash said

"Syria is threatening to go to war with Egypt over their terms of peace." Atem started
"What terms did they set?" Arash asked

"They wanted a union wedding similar to Mine and my wife's betrothal. Only they wanted her to work out the peace." Atem said

"How absurd. With her married, such a request would never have been honored. I assume you tried to hide her?" Arash

"I had someone willing to take my place knowing the risk and I tried my best to help them make it convincing but they found out." Britt said

After they talked over the situation a bit more while eating. Britt felt bad feeling like someone may have been killed just to protect her. She knew the way she helped people they were always going to be someone trying to break them apart.

"Egypt will always have Persia's support." Arash said

Britt looked up surprised and Atem put a hand on her's knowing that she was in thought over the servant girl.

"A peace treaty?" Atem asked

"We can write up a paper sharing certain lands and exports. You married my granddaughter so this is also family related." Arash said
"Good, I did not want our family to have to fight against each other." Atem said

When they were done the servants took everything away, Kira was tending to the kids for Britt. Wiping their mouths and making sure they were taken care of appropriately.

Soon a woman came in she was seeming to come from washing her hands. Britt noticed the slight dirt on the arms but the crown told her that this woman was her grandmother. The woman noticed that her husband had ate without her but that there were two people and three children in the room.

"Arash, what is going on?" She asked
"Ah, Azar. You remember Max Married Princess Angela over in Egypt at the Nile Kingdom." Arash said
"Yes, I remember that and he sent letters of four children." Azar said

"Meet our granddaughter, Brittania or Britt as she tells people to call her and this is her family." Arash said

Azar was surprised and Britt got up and walked over to her as she smiled. She was about to say something when she saw tears in the woman's eyes forming. Britt wondered if she'd done something wrong but before she could say anything more she felt her grandmother hug her and on her shoulder she felt tears.

Grandfather Arash Said I look like my other grandmother...they must have been friends. Britt thought

-----------------------------------------------

Late Nile Kingdom Queen Asim: 

this picture comes from my deviantart account

Nile Princess/Queen of Egypt Britt w/Atem: 

Made by Alex-one-o-one on deviantart for me as an Art Trade. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
330K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...